Black Porn Kings Ch. 02

Story Info
Black actor finds happiness with Black BBW.
2.3k words
2
27.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Brian Pumper smiled to himself after wrapping up the shoots on the new video he was both Directing and Starring in. Today's shooting had been particularly demanding. There was a crop of rookie actors and actresses on the set and Brian Pumper had to whip some of them into shape. Producing quality Black videos was Brian Pumper's new mantra. And Super Hot Studios was paying him quite a lot of dough to do just that. Black Porn and Interracial Porn were selling faster than any other category, even in the Recession. Qualified Black Directors like Brian Pumper were definitely in demand. They were the new powers of the adult film industry.

In today's video, Brian Pumper did a threesome with two skinny White chicks. A couple of blue-eyed blondes. He let them suck his dick and then he fucked them in the ass. How he loved making them bitches scream. And then he did his trademark move by shooting his cum all over their faces. The video was a wrap. Seven scenes of Black men fucking Black women, Asian women, Hispanic women and White women. An all-anal and all- Interracial feature. It would all become a four-hour DVD which would hit the market later in the year. After the shooting wrapped up in Pasadena, Brian Pumper drove back to his loft in downtown Los Angeles. It was getting late and he had to get home. There was someone waiting at home whom he couldn't keep waiting.

As soon as he entered his apartment, a smile filled his handsome face. He could smell delicious food, and something else. Coming out of his living room was a vision of beauty. Porn Star Skyy Black. Wearing a pink bathrobe and nothing else. The curvy, gorgeously dark-skinned Black woman smiled at him. Brian Pumper smiled and kissed Skyy Black on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him lovingly and kissed him. Looking into each other's eyes, they smiled. Their romance took the two of them by surprise.

Brian Pumper wasn't exactly a poster guy for monogamy. Both on and off camera he was known to bang a lot of women. Black women. Asian women. Hispanic women. Arab women. White women. He didn't discriminate. Just as long as they were freaky in the bedroom. Imagine his surprise when he fell in love with a Black female Porn Star whom he once hooked up with onscreen. The lovely Skyy Black took his breath away. Why? The reasons are simple. No one else understands him like she does. No one. And they're both keenly aware of it.

Skyy Black, the sexy dark-skinned Black woman with the gorgeous face, voluptuous body, wide hips, big sexy legs, and absolutely fantastic big bubble butt. What they called a ghetto booty in some circles. Of all the women he'd ever been with, she was the only one who understood him. There was a lot about Brian Pumper that the media and the world didn't know. To millions of fans around the planet, he was a super cool stud who dominated the hell out of women of all colors onscreen. He was the personification of the Super Macho Black Male. Few people would ever think that underneath all that, Brian Pumper was a deeply caring and complicated human being. He didn't set out to become a Porn Star. He sort of fell into the lifestyle.

Also, Brian Pumper wanted to be a Rapper and a Music Icon, not just a Porn actor. Brian Pumper had run into a lot of racism while working in the adult film industry. A lot of racist White women in the industry refused to perform in Porn movies starring Black men. Of course, some of these very same White women approached Brian Pumper off-camera because they wanted to hook up with him. He turned them all down because he found their hypocrisy to be downright infuriating. That's why he loved Black women. They were brutally honest. And oftener than not they had a brother's back when shit was going down.

Yeah, Brian Pumper's life wasn't easy. After working in the adult film industry for almost a decade, he was a millionaire. However, he had a lot of things he wanted to do before all was said and done. There were aspects of his personal life which his colleagues in the adult film industry and his fans simply wouldn't understand. Brian Pumper had some sexual interests which his adoring public simply wouldn't accept. On top of the list was his fetish for dominant Black women who fucked Black men with strap-on dildos. In the adult film industry, few heterosexual Black male performers would ever allow a woman to fuck them with a dildo on camera. Basically, it would mean the end of their career. At least in mainstream adult movies anyway.

For male Porn Stars, especially Black male Porn Stars, image was everything. Brian Pumper simply didn't think his fans would love him if they knew he fantasized about getting dominated by a sexy woman in the bedroom. Most of his fans were freaky women who liked macho Black guys and shy, lonely guys who wanted to do the sort of things Brian Pumper got to do onscreen. Admitting his hidden fetish would destroy their fantasy outlook of him and probably seriously hurt his career. He had to keep his freakier side on the down low, so to speak.

There was only one person in the world whom Brian Pumper could be himself around. The Black man who did for Black and Interracial Porn what Will Smith did for mainstream movies had finally found his match. In the person of Skyy Black. The gorgeous Black woman who introduced him to the joys of Black Female Domination in the Bedroom. And she was standing before him now. Skyy Black looked admiringly at her man Brian Pumper. He was simply sexy as hell. Quite possibly one of the best-looking men on the planet. With his good looks and chiselled physique, he could have been an action movie star. Oh, well. She thanked heaven for small favors. Had Brian chosen to go the mainstream movie route, she probably never would have met him.

It was amazing, the effect he was having on her. Both before joining the adult film industry and after, Skyy Black had relationships with all kinds of men and women. She was forthrightly Bisexual and never hid it. Black men. Asian men. Hispanic women. Black women. Arab women. Even White women. However, she never changed to please anyone. When she first met Brian Pumper, she thought he was a cocky bastard. When he told her about his unique fetish, she wasn't exactly surprised. A lot of macho guys secretly dreamed of being dominated by strong women. So she jumped on his offer to fuck him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. She just didn't expect him to open up to her so much, or to fall in love with him. Skyy Black, once voted the Sister Least Likely To Try Monogamy, was falling in love with Brian Pumper.

Oh, yeah. Skyy Black was definitely in love and she was happy about it. She'd been spending a lot of time at his house lately. Although she owned a half-million-dollar house near Beverly Hills, she loved spending time with Brian Pumper at his crib. Today, she let herself in and cooked him a meal. Brian Pumper smelled what she cooked and licked his lips. Taking his hand, she led him to the dining room area. They sat together, said a quick prayer and began eating. Brian told her about his day, about the difficulty of getting rookie actors and actresses to perform well. Skyy Black could totally relate with her man Brian Pumper's frustration. She had a rough day at work too. The new Director of the all-Black lesbian movie she was starring in was a real bitch. Skyy Black thought working with a Black female Director would be cool but the woman was more difficult than most of the men she worked with. After talking shop for a while, they changed the subject.

There was more to life than work, even when an African-American Porn Star. After dinner, Skyy Black and Brian Pumper sat together in the living room and watched TV. They watched the Hancock DVD. Brian Pumper thought of Hollywood Superstar and Movie Icon Will Smith as his own personal hero. That's why Skyy bought him the DVD. As she sat next to Brian, Skyy patted her thighs and removed her bathrobe. Once he saw Skyy Black's gorgeously curvy naked body, the movie was the last thing on Brian's mind. And who could blame him once they saw her fabulous ass?

Brian Pumper kissed Skyy Black's lips, then fastened his lips around the areolas of her large breasts. Skyy threw her head back and relaxed as Brian Pumper went to work on her. Gently he sucked on her breasts. His hands massaged them gently, then stroked her and caressed her all over. Those magic hands of his found their way between their thighs, and began playing with her pussy. He began licking a path from her tits to her belly, and finally down to her pelvic area. Skyy Black held her breath as Brian Pumper spread her big sexy legs and breathed in the scent of her pussy. Thankfully she used vaginal deodorant that day. Brian liked what he saw and smelled. He began licking her pussy, teasing her clit and slipping his fingers inside her.

Skyy Black closed her eyes as Brian Pumper went down on her. Oh, gosh. Her man was so hot. He didn't go down on just any woman so she knew he cared for her. His agile tongue darted inside her pussy, followed by his magic fingers. She moaned in pleasure as he worked his magic on her. It was so good she couldn't stand it. So she came. For the first time ever, Skyy Black came spectacularly, squirting hot girly cum all over. Ecstatic, Brian licked it all up. With a wry grin, Brian asked her what else she wanted to do. Skyy didn't answer. Instead she got on all fours and spread her spectacular butt cheeks. Grinning, Brian stroked his manhood. The sight of Skyy Black on all fours got him hard, as it would any red-blooded Black male. This was going to be good.

Brian Pumper pressed his member against Skyy Black's backdoor and eased it inside. Slowly he worked his dick inside of her. Skyy Black opened herself up to Brian Pumper as his cock entered her asshole. While she sort of liked anal, she never completely gave herself up to a man, even onscreen. Brian Pumper was different. He was the man she loved. For him she would do anything. Brian placed his hands on Skyy's wide hips and thrust into her. The feel of her asshole around his cock was amazing. Her ass was so warm and tight. He thrust deep into her, loving every second of this. This wasn't some random bitch he was fucking. This was Skyy Black, the sexy Black mama who showed him true love. He lovingly drilled his cock up the ass of the big-booty, sexily chubby Black woman he loved.

Skyy Black licked her lips as Brian Pumper worked his dick up her ass. She loved it when he took her like this. Ever since she got with Brian, she learned to love anal sex. Both giving and receiving. Originally she only did anal occasionally with some guys she liked and only did it on camera if she got paid really well. Now, she did it just because it was Wednesday! She urged Brian to fuck her harder. And so he did. He even spanked her big butt and pulled her hair as he worked his dick up her butt hole. And she absolutely loved it. When he came, she squealed in ecstasy. Afterwards, she grabbed his dick and sucked it. Skyy Black loved tasting her ass on Brian Pumper's dick after a good butt fucking session. Her way of showing her man she would do anything for him.

Next, Skyy Black and Brian Pumper tried Brian's favourite thing. She put him on all fours and licked his ass. Brian moaned in pleasure and urged her to finger him. Skyy Black did this happily, thrusting two fingers up Brian Pumper's ass while stroking his dick. Pretty soon she wanted to fuck him so she grabbed her strap-on dildo from her purse. Turning Brian around, she told him to suck her strap-on dildo. Brian smiled, loving how bossy Skyy was in the bedroom. He obediently sucked on her strap-on dildo. Skyy Black looked at Brian Pumper as he sucked her dildo. Hot damn. He really turned her on every time he did that! After he got her dildo nice and wet, she fucked him.

Putting him on his back, Skyy Black raised Brian Pumper's strong and muscular legs in the air. She wanted to look into his eyes while fucking him with her dildo. And so she did. Gently she rubbed her strap-on dildo against Brian's asshole, and began fucking him with gusto. Brian winced as she penetrated him. Skyy Black apologized hastily for hurting him. Brian groaned, and said nothing. Skyy Black began fucking him gently. She reached for his cock and began stroking it while fucking him. He seemed to really like that. Today, she just wanted to please him. When Brian Pumper reached for her breasts and massaged them, Skyy Black smiled at him adoringly. He was such an awesome guy. That's why she lovingly fucked his ass with her thick strap-on dildo until he came.

Afterwards, Brian Pumper and Skyy Black took a shower together. Just a loving African-American couple living together in downtown Los Angeles in the year 2010. They look good together, don't they? They're sexy, wealthy and famous. They're admired by legions of men and women of various backgrounds around the globe for what they do. And they enjoy it, as they enjoy each other's company. Who says African-Americans can't have it all, in any medium? Whoever says that clearly hasn't met Brian Pumper and Skyy Black, King and Queen of the Black and Interracial Porn World.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers