Black Porn Kings Ch. 03

Story Info
the Impaler, is a macho man.
1.7k words
3
31.2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Lexington Steele, a big and tall Black man who is one of the world's most famous Porn Stars is a man with a problem. He's got a hidden fetish which he can't let his fans and colleagues know about. In the eyes of the world, Lexington Steele, also known as Lex the Impaler, is a macho man. He fucks women of all ethnicities on camera and absolutely dominates them. For this, he's become a multi-millionaire, with millions of fans around the Globe. He's well known for his amazing sexual prowess and how much gusto he fucks female Porn Stars of all races.

Especially during his incredibly intense anal scenes. He's turned interracial anal scenes into an art form. This has won him leagues of male and female fans just about everywhere he goes. Oh, yeah. He's the man. And he knows it. The ladies love a sexy Black man. Especially a dominant one. However, even the strongest of men sometimes have submissive desires. Lexington Steele has decided to explore his submissive side, in his private life of course. Can't have the fans find out he's into this kind of stuff. It just wouldn't fly with his macho man image.       To explore his submissive desires, Lexington Steele turned to his ex-fiancee and former co-star the lovely Vanessa Blue. A tall, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Black woman whose sex scenes sizzle. She's one of the top Black female Porn Stars of today. They've had their unique differences, sure, but will always care for each other. When Lexington Steele has certain issues to deal with, Vanessa Blue's door is always open. That's why he's in Vanessa Blue's Beverly Hills Mansion right now, exploring a side of himself which he has repeatedly denied existed. Vanessa Blue smiled after listening to Lexington Steele's confessions.

Vanessa Blue always knew America's favorite Black male Porn Star had a few secrets. She just never knew they were this juicy. Oh, well. If a whip-smart, strap-on-wielding dominatrix is what he wanted, then it's what she would be for him. He wasn't the first Black man she dated who had such a fetish. And she knew he wouldn't be the last. Even after he ended their engagement and took her to court over their joint business ventures, Vanessa Blue still cared for Lexington Steele. And she was glad he came to her with his secret needs.    

Vanessa Blue is a complicated woman, folks. Being a Black woman in the adult film industry isn't easy. Especially if one is ambitious and talented. There is a lot of racism and sexism in the industry. However, Vanessa Blue is a strong Black woman. Not the type of person to let anyone walk all over her. Early on, she took control of her career. She only did the type of movies that not only made a lot of money but also got her a lot of exposure. During one of her movies, she met the legendary Lexington Steele. In a Porn industry teeming with tall, good-looking and well-endowed Black male performers, he managed to stand out. Not only was he good-looking and well-endowed but he was also smart as hell.

Lexington Steele was an interesting and educated Black gentleman. He had a bachelor's degree from Morehouse College and an MBA from a major university. He was working on Wall Street as an executive when he got the urge to do adult films. Since he was sexy as hell, he easily found work. In the decade that followed, he became one of the top names in the adult film industry. One of the first Black male millionaires of the adult film industry. In spite of all the obstacles in his way, he rose to the top. Defying all odds. He became a powerhouse and launched his own production company.    

In many ways, Vanessa Blue and Lexington Steele were a lot alike. Two conservative African-Americans who somehow found themselves in the adult film industry and rose to the top. They began dating and fell in love. They were engaged once, but conflicts of career and romance drove them apart. Still, they remained in touch afterwards. Brothers and sisters got to support one another in the adult film industry. If they don't, then they're collectively doomed. Simple fact of life in the industry.

A brother has got to be careful in this business. Otherwise the haters, who are always gunning for them, will win the day. Sometimes, when he was in Los Angeles, Lexington Steele would drop by Vanessa Blue's mansion and they would hook up. She loved feeling his big Black cock in her mouth, pussy and asshole. Vanessa Blue is a three-hole woman. She takes it anywhere, folks. That's one of the many things Lexington Steele loves about her. She's all that and then some. That's why he came to her with his unique fetish. And she was most understanding.  

Vanessa Blue went to her erotica drawer and fetched the tools she knew she would need. She grabbed a bottle of lubricant, along with her six-foot-long Black leather whip. Oh, and she definitely didn't forget her long and thick, vibrating and ribbed strap-on dildo. Her favorite toy in the world. With it she dominated many men and quite a few women. She just never imagined she'd get to use it on macho man Lexington Steele. Oh, well. There is definitely a first time for everything. When she returned to the living room, she found Lexington Steele waiting for her, completely naked.

Lexington was one sexy brother. His tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, gorgeously dark-skinned body had her feeling all hot and bothered. She calmed herself down and stepped into her Domina X persona, the name under which she acted out her fantasies as a Dominatrix. Domina X looked at Lexington Steele and ordered him to kneel. Obediently, Lexington Steele got on his knees. She didn't even have to tell him twice. Judging by the size of his gigantic erection, she could tell her dominant persona excited him. Good. They were both in for a treat.    

Domina X whipped out her thick strap-on dildo and ordered Lexington Steele to suck on it. Lexington Steele hesitated. Clearly the big and tall Black male Porn Star wasn't used to being bossed around. Vanessa Blue whacked him upside the head and shoved her dildo into his mouth. Lexington Steele began sucking on the dildo like his life depended on it once he realized that Mistress Vanessa Blue's dominant alter ego Domina X wasn't messing around. Vanessa Blue grinned as she watched Lexington Steele sucking on her strap-on dildo. If only the macho stud's fans could see him now. Vanessa Blue made Lexington Steele polish her dildo with his tongue, then put him on all fours. Spreading his sexy ass cheeks wide open, she slipped one finger up his ass.

Lexington Steele's ass clenched around Vanessa Blue's finger. Smiling, she smacked his ass. She began fucking his ass, shoving two fingers inside of him. Thanks to the lube, they fit nicely. Lexington Steele moaned as Vanessa Blue fucked his ass with her agile fingers. Clearly Lexington Steele liked having his ass played with. Just like Vanessa Blue knew he would. Lots of Black men are into this. And they prefer to hook up with Black women who might also share this fetish. They're shy about admitting it, though.    

After fucking Lexington Steele's ass with her fingers for a while, Vanessa Blue decided to give him what he desperately needed. Dipping the strap-on dildo inside the bottle of lubricant, Vanessa Blue pressed the dildo against Lexington Steele's puckered asshole. With a swift thrust she went in. Lexington Steele gasped as Vanessa Blue worked her dildo up his ass. He had never imagined that it would feel like this. Not even in his wildest dreams. Vanessa Blue gripped Lexington Steele's hips firmly and began working her strap-on dildo up his ass.

Slowly, inch by inch, she fed his hungry ass the dildo. While fucking him, Vanessa Blue noticed Lexington Steele's gigantic Black cock got real hard. Reaching underneath him, she stroked his big Black dick while working her big strap-on dildo up his ass. She could tell he was really excited to get fucked by her. Well, she was really excited to be the one fucking him too. What Mistress worthy of the name wouldn't want to fuck a macho man like Lexington Steele? Exactly. Domina X was going to have a lot of fun dominating this Black stud.    

Vanessa Blue grabbed her whip and lashed Lexington Steele's back while sodomizing him with her thick strap-on dildo. Lexington Steele screamed as he felt Vanessa Blue's whip on his back, shoulders and legs. His screams really turned on Vanessa Blue. The dominant Black woman whipped the submissive Black man harder, delighting in the sounds he made. Vanessa Blue flipped Lexington Steele on his back, wanting to look into the big and tall, macho Black man's eyes as she whipped him and drilled her strap-on dildo up his ass. And so she did exactly that.

Lexington Steele squealed as Vanessa Blue hit his chest with her whip and rammed her dildo deeper into his asshole. Oh, man. He had no idea that she could be this dominant in the bedroom. She flogged him repeatedly while sodomizing him with her strap-on dildo. Fucked him until he cried and begged for mercy. Satisfied, Vanessa Blue pissed all over Lexington Steele's face. Eagerly he drank her pee. Then he cleaned her strap-on dildo with his tongue. He was really happy to please his mistress. Just like a good bitch should.  

  After this memorable experience, African-American Porn legends Lexington Steele and Vanessa Blue got back together. They star in some awesome scenes together. She loves to get on her knees to suck his giant Black cock before he drills her pussy and asshole with it. Vanessa Blue loves the feel of Lexington Steele's gigantic cock up her well-lubricated asshole. Their Porn scenes together absolutely sizzle. However, they sizzle when they're alone too.

That's when Vanessa Blue breaks out her strap-on dildo and shows Lexington Steele exactly how dominant a strong Black woman can be in the bedroom. And Lexington Steele absolutely loves it. Like a lot of Black men, he absolutely loves it when a Black woman fucks him up the ass with a big strap-on dildo. And he's not ashamed of it. It takes a strong Black woman to show certain unique sexual delights to a strong Black man. That's why hot and sensual Black Love is our number one choice!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers