Black Porn Kings Ch. 04

Story Info
Black porn star submits to white mistress strapon.
1.3k words
2
26.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The private lives of adult film industry legends never cease to amaze me. And they will amaze you too. Take Mr. Marcus for example. He’s a big and tall, sexy Black man. A well-endowed stud whose prowess has made him an icon of the adult film industry. He’s hooked up with legions of gorgeous women of all colors in front of the camera. And behind it, of course. He’s got hundreds of movies under his belt and is now a millionaire. Mr. Marcus is a living legend. Would you believe it if I were to tell you that Mr. Marcus is sexually unsatisfied?

Yeah, a lot of men out there are sexually unsatisfied and even Black Porn Superstars like Mr. Marcus are no exception. Definitely not. What’s troubling Mr. Marcus? Well, let’s just say that this brother has some unique sexual interests which aren’t exactly mainstream. He’s got a strap-on dildo fetish. Yeah, he’s one of those Black guys who get off on watching women with dildos fucking other men. Now, since Mr. Marcus is a Porn legend with a macho image, he’s got to keep his secret fetish under wraps. His friends in the industry and his fans would be really shocked if they were to find out.

A lot of people think Porn Stars are the most sexually liberated people out there and that they can do whatever they want. That is not the case. Just like regular folks have fears, kinks and sexual hang-ups, so do Porn Stars. There are certain things which ordinary men and women want to try in the bedroom but are afraid to. The same goes for most of today’s Porn icons. Simply put, they’re people like you and me. Mr. Marcus has the image of a sexy Black male Porn Star with a big dick. He’s fucked the mouths, pussies and assholes of hundreds of women. Ladies of all colors, of course. Oh, yeah. He’s fucked them all. Now he wants to know what it’s like to be fucked for a change. A lot of manly men have such fantasies. Can you really blame him?

Who can he go to with his unique desires? To satisfy the unique submissive desires of Black male Porn Stars, there’s only one person Mr. Marcus sought to turn to. Simply put, no one does it better than Brittany Andrews. A woman who’s made interracial female domination an art form in the Porn industry. Who is Brittany Andrews? A blonde-haired and deeply sadistic white female dominatrix who has worked in the adult film industry for many years. She’s famous for her Female Domination and Strap-On Works. Mr. Marcus is one of those brothers who prefers the others to the sisters. Submitting to a dominant white bitch like Brittany Andrews is his idea of heaven.

Mr. Marcus showed up at Brittany Andrews loft in New York City clad in a Black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, Black jeans and boots. He was looking good and smelling good. Brittany Andrews greeted him with a smile and welcomed him inside her house. Once inside, Brittany sat Mr. Marcus down in the living room and offered him a drink. They talked for a while, then got down to business. Brittany Andrews is one of the toughest dominatrix types out there. She is quite cruel, decisive and demanding. And she gets out of her submissive males whatever she wants.

Brittany Andrews explained the rules to Mr. Marcus. While in her house, he was required to do as she said. She was the dominant Mistress and he was her lowly Slave. He was to address her as Mistress and nothing else. Under penalty of severe corporal punishment. Mr. Marcus nodded. This was the Black man’s ultimate sexual fantasy. To be sexually dominated by a dominant white woman in the bedroom. Mr. Marcus has a thing for bossy white chicks. That’s why he does so many interracial scenes. In his movies, he’s always the dominant Black male seducer having his way with some horny blonde woman. He puts them on their knees, makes them suck his big Black dick and then he fucks them in the ass. That’s why he’s known for. He always wanted to experience the reverse but never had the guts to go through with it until now.

Brittany Andrews ordered Mr. Marcus to undress. The big Black man did as he was told. He stood naked before her, proud and sexy. Brittany Andrews looked at Mr. Marcus. The Black stud was indeed sexy. However, she didn’t want regular sex from him. He had the arrogant look of a macho man. And there was nothing Brittany Andrews loved better than to dominate a macho man. She loves to fuck men in the ass with her strap-on dildo. And Mr. Marcus won’t be the first Black man she’s fucked with her dildo. Far from it. And he won’t be the last.

Mistress Brittany Andrews looked at Mr. Marcus and called him a dumb brute. Then she ordered him to get on his knees. When he hesitated, she hit him hard. Gasping in shock, Mr. Marcus did as he was told. Mistress Brittany Andrews smiled patronizingly at Mr. Marcus as he knelt before her. Of course he should kneel before her. She was an Ivory Goddess and he was a dumb brute. She owned his dumb ass. She whipped out her strap-on dildo and ordered him to suck on it. Obediently, Mr. Marcus sucked on Mistress Brittany Andrews strap-on cock. Mistress Brittany Andrews giggled. Mr. Marcus was such an obedient little submissive. Just like she knew he would be.

Mistress Brittany rammed the dildo down Mr. Marcus throat, making him gag on it. She smacked him while he sucked her off. The sight of him sucking her dildo had her pussy all wet. She couldn’t wait to fuck him. Putting him on all fours, she came up behind him. She spread his ass cheeks wide open and slipped a finger up his ass. Mr. Marcus butt hole was nice and tight. She slipped two fingers inside him and stroked his big Black cock while fingering him. He Started moaning like the bitch he was. She smacked his ass and ordered him to shut the hell up.

Mr. Marcus grimaced as he felt Mistress Brittany’s huge strap-on dildo press against his asshole. Over the years, he fucked a lot of women in the ass. On screen, he loved playing the part of the macho Black stud fucking all the chicks in the ass. Now one of the chicks he once fucked was about to fuck him in the ass. How times had changed. Mistress Brittany grabbed Mr. Marcus hips and thrust the dildo deep into his ass. Mr. Marcus squealed as he felt her huge dildo penetrating his ass. Mistress Brittany laughed at Mr. Marcus screams. How did it feel for the big macho Black Porn stud to finally get his ass fucked by a woman? Since she wanted to know, she asked him. He grunted in pain. Good answer.

Mistress Brittany took her belt and used it to whip Mr. Marcus as she sodomized him with her strap-on dildo. He screamed in pain mixed with pleasure as she filled his ass with her dildo. Mr. Marcus screams only seemed to encourage Mistress Brittany to fuck him harder and whip him some more. She berated him as she fucked him, telling he was a loser and a punk. Flipping him on his back, Mistress Brittany plunged the dildo even deeper into Mr. Marcus face. She spat in his face while sodomizing him. Towering over him, the Mistress fucked her slave’s ass with her strap-on dildo until he begged for mercy.

Afterwards, Mistress Brittany pulled her strap-on dildo out of Mr. Marcus now gaping asshole and spat in his ass. Then she made him clean her dildo with his tongue. Mr. Marcus was really thankful to Mistress Brittany Andrews for allowing him to experience true submission at her hands. He showered and left her house shortly after. Like a lot of Black men both in and out of the adult film industry, Mr. Marcus dreamed of getting fucked in the ass by a dominant white woman’s strap-on dildo. Thanks to Mistress Brittany Andrews, his fantasies finally came true. He is one happy Black man!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers