Black Prince and Arab Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

One for my parents, and one for each of my siblings. I wanted them to know that I was okay, and I was actually doing really good. I'm back in school, have a steady job and a new lady in my life. I've walked away from my life of crime. I let them know that I'm in Ontario, but didn't divulge my real address or the name of my new school. It's for my safety as well as theirs. Aziza was right. Family really is everything. I can't thank heaven enough for putting this young woman in my life. She has really helped me in so many ways. I'm not the same guy I was when I first crossed the border. I'm a new man now. One of these days, I'll return to Michigan to see my family. Somehow, I'll fix everything. I'll get the Jamaican gangsters off my back. I've only used five grand out of the one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars I took from them. Yet I know that even if I returned the whole thing to them, they would still hunt me down. Just on principle. I crossed them, and for this, I must die. Well, I don't want to die. I think I'm in love with Aziza. And I'm definitely in love with my new life at Carleton University. I've made lots of friends. I'm even thinking about trying out for the football team when they start recruiting at the end of next year....if I'm still in Canada.

Nah, no ifs. I'm staying in Canada. I love my new life here. And I refuse to abandon Aziza. Somehow, I'll make a new life for myself here. I'll get a regular job. And when the opportunity becomes available to me, I'll apply to become a permanent resident of Canada. This ought to make navigating the system here much easier. I finished with the letters to my family, stamped them and got ready to mail them. I went down to the mailbox, and put them in. When I came back, I saw that I had a text message from Aziza. When I saw it, my eyes went wide. My sexy Persian goddess just texted me a picture of herself in her nightie. Hot damn. With ample cleavage and her amazing thighs showing. I started to reply, but before I could do anything, Aziza sent another picture. This one was a booty shot. Wow. I'm glad I'm at home instead of driving on the road when she sent this one because I think I would have had an accident after seeing that picture. I smiled, fighting back the urge to lick the picture. I saved it to my Blackberry's special files, then took my shirt off. I took a picture of myself shirtless in front of the bathroom mirror, and texted it to Aziza. Underneath the picture message were attached the words "your man is thinking of you." I smiled and clicked send. Then I lay on my bed, waiting for her answer. As you can imagine, I'm definitely not getting any sleep tonight!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12