Black Pussy is Addictive

Story Info
He finds Black sex to be the best.
1.9k words
3.46
109.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Truth be told, I wasn't all that experienced when it came to sexual relations between men and women. But I'm definitely a quick study. I remember one particularly fun experience I had with a hot older Black woman. It was the summer after I graduated from Boston College High School. I was eighteen years old and quite frankly restless. Just a young Black man with nothing to do. Oh, I had a job working as delivery guy for a local restaurant but it wasn't fulfilling.

I longed to travel. I knew the city of Boston and the nearby towns like the back of my hand. I didn't feel like spending another summer in New England. All my friends were going out of town and I felt left out. My parents thought it would be a good idea for me to do some traveling. They gave me about five hundred bucks, and basically told me to make myself scarce.

I got on the Feng Wah Bus which left South Station, Boston, and arrived in the Chinatown district of New York City five hours later. From that point I went to Port Authority and took a series of trains which eventually led me to the town of Brentwood in Long Island, New York. I was to spend some time with my father's younger sister, Registered Nurse Deanna Duchene and her husband, Long Island Corrections Officer Gary Celestin. They had recently purchased a nice duplex in a nice neighborhood not far from the train tracks.

My aunt and her husband went to pick me up at the train. Aunt Deanna Duchene was a tall, dark-skinned and somewhat plump but still very attractive Black woman in her early forties. Her husband was a tall, slim, light-skinned and slightly balding Black man. I was enjoying my stay in Brentwood just fine. My only problem was that my aunt and uncle were always at work and I found myself spending a lot of time alone. My aunt had a sexy younger friend named Delia Voltaire, whom I met during one of her visits. Delia was all that and a bag of chips, folks.

This young Haitian-American woman was a Nursing major and student-athlete at Farmingdale State College and quite the slut, from what I heard my aunt say behind her back. The first time I laid eyes on her, she gave me a look which even a blind man could tell was the I-like-what-I-see look. She licked her lips, looked at my aunt and asked to be introduced to me. We shook hands. I must say I liked what I saw too. Delia Voltaire was fine as hell. Five feet nine inches tall, with a body that was both thick and curvy. She had big tits, very wide hips and a big, round ass that filled the hell out of the bright red dress she had on. She was dark-skinned, with a pretty face and thick, juicy lips. Just the way that I liked my women, folks.

Delia and I sat near each other at the dinner table with my aunt and uncle. During dinner, Delia pestered me with questions. Where was I going to school? What were my plans for the future? And did I have a girlfriend? I was happy to answer all of her questions. As it turns out, we had a lot in common. Delia played Volleyball for Farmingdale State College. And she was quite good at it, too. She helped them win a regional contest once. I was impressed. Long after my aunt and uncle were done with dinner and retired to their rooms, Delia and I were still talking. What can I say? The lady was very interesting. I didn't know many young Black college women who showed so much interest in Black men younger than themselves but I was quite flattered by Delia's attention. If you saw her big, heart-shaped booty, you'd understand.

I didn't even notice the time go by. When Delia left around eleven o'clock, I was smitten with her. I walked her to the door. She kissed my cheek in the Haitian fashion, then did something decidedly new. I swear she grabbed my ass. That made me jump. Delia smiled, and wished me goodnight, then she walked to her car, a bright red Sedan. I watched her as she drove away. What a woman!

Yeah, as I lay on my bed that night, I found I couldn't sleep. I had a case of Delia on the brain. I reached for my penis, and gently stroked it while thinking of her. I kept visualizing those thick, juicy lips and her big ass. In no time I was hard as hell. Afterwards, I watched a late-night episode of Law & Order : Criminal Intent, and went to sleep. The next day, my aunt and uncle went to work and once more I was home alone. As was my custom, I walked around wearing only an old blue Patriots jersey and my Black shorts. Around twelve o'clock, I heard some noise at the door. I figured it might be the mailman or something and went to check it out.

Folks, it was definitely not the mailman. It was Delia, my aunt's friend. I opened the door, and found myself speechless. Delia was looking really good in a tight red tank top and a tiny Black dress so short she could probably use it as a bathing suit. Or underwear. I was quite surprised to see her there, to tell her the truth. Delia looked at me, grinned, and asked me if she could come in. Hell yes! Delia sat in the living room while I fixed her a drink. Some orange juice. She looked at me and licked her lips again. For some reason, I really, really liked that. I told her my aunt wouldn't be home for a few hours, and she smiled, telling me that she knew. I looked into her eyes and knew the point of her visit at once. This wasn't a social visit. It was a middle of the day booty call. I smiled. Delia smiled back. I brought her the drink and sat next to her on the couch. She laid her hand on my thigh, and asked what a sexy young man like myself was doing home alone all day. I told her I didn't have a clue. I was bored as hell with nothing to do. So she gave me something to do.

It's funny how fast things went between us. One minute I was sitting there awkwardly as Delia ran her hands all over my thigh, feeling my manhood through my shorts, and the next thing I knew, we were making out on the couch. I've heard somewhere that chicks like to take it slow and it's guys that like to rush things. Well, Delia turned that stereotype on its head. The woman practically ripped my clothes off, and had me buck-ass naked on the couch. She kissed my lips, my chest and felt up my abs before going straight for my Johnson. Holding my penis in her hand, she noted that I was uncircumcised. I shrugged. Yes, I am uncut. And I'm damn proud of it. I'm exactly the way all men should be. The way all men would be if people didn't stupidly butcher their sons in the name of religion and pleasing outdated social norms. Delia grinned, and told me I wasn't the first uncut man she'd been with. Apparently, she dated a Brazilian guy once and found out that sex with uncut men, who were more sensitive, could be much more fun. Well, what do you know? I liked the way this chick thinks! She took my penis and happily stroked it. Bringing it to life. Not that it needed any help. I was hard as hell. All eight and a half inches of me. Delia asked me if a female ever went down on me before. I said no. Grinning, she said there was a first time for everything. Then she took me into her mouth. I sat there, watching Delia as she went down on me. Where did the woman pick up her skills? She was good!

I closed my eyes and tried to relax as Delia Voltaire worked her magic on me. She eagerly sucked my penis and licked my ball sac tenderly, driving me closer to the edge. I felt 'it' rising deep inside of me. Like a volcano about to erupt. I shouted a warning. Delia stopped sucking me long enough to tell me to go ahead and cum. Well, folks, cum I did. I shot my load all over her mouth. Delia sucked every last drop of my cum. Licked it all without spilling a single drop. This surprised the shit out of me. All of my male friends back at BC High told me that females didn't like it when a guy came all over their faces. I guess Delia was the exception. Folks, she drained me. Left me dry.

I sighed, and leaned back on the couch. Delia tapped my cock, and asked me if I had any condoms. I shook my head. She shook her head, then grabbed her purse. She produced a trio of condom wrappers, selected the one labeled large and ripped it. Then she placed the condom over my manhood, and told me to fuck her. Yes ma'am! I didn't need to be told twice. Delia pushed me back on the couch and climbed on top of me. Resting her hands on my shoulders, she lowered herself onto me until she'd impaled her pussy on my manhood.

And just like that, Delia straddled me and began riding me. I put my arms around her waist, and thrust into her. Delia grinned, and asked me if I liked her hot pussy. What do you think I said? Folks, I love pussy. I really don't discriminate when it comes to that. I don't care if it's Black, White, Asian, Latin or Middle-Eastern. If the woman it belongs to is consenting, then I'll take it. End of story. I pumped my dick into Delia's pussy. She screamed, and urged me to fuck her. Folks, I tapped that ass. Delia and I fucked in many different positions. At one point I had her on all fours on the living room floor. Man, this chick was wild. She asked me to smack her ass while fucking her pussy from behind. I did just that. To tell you the truth, watching her big Black booty bounce as I fucked her turned me on. I fucked her even harder, owning the hell out of that pussy. Until we both came who knows how many times. Delia lay next to me, stunned into Sexual Nirvana. I grinned, admiring my handiwork. Told you I was a quick study!

Afterwards, Delia and I took a shower together and she left. Per her instructions, I took a can of spray and sprayed the entire living room area. Delia told me to do that to prevent my aunt from finding out we had sex. Women can smell sex, folks. They can pick up the scent of another woman's pussy even long after she's gone. I don't know how but they can do that stuff. So you had better believe I used three cans of odor-killing spray on the living room. Then I cleaned up the entire house so as to not arouse suspicion. Afterwards, I went out for a walk around town. I didn't come back until nightfall, and my uncle and aunt were in bed by the time I got there. I guess I got away with my midday booty call. Am I cool or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers