Black Rod Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz wanked my shaft and sucked my mushroom-head. I was exceptionally content; the thoughts going through my head were of exactly of what was going on.

Liz played with my balls as she blew me; she slobbered all over my cock. The sounds echoed around the room as she sucked.

I had my eyes closed and all of a sudden just as I enjoyed the moment, the sucking on my cock stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at Liz, she said, "I really need to go, can I suck hard to make you cum quicker."

I was happy with that and said, "You suck as hard as you like. I'd like to see how hard you can suck me."

Liz took in about half my cock and bit on it, she scrapped her teeth first down then back up to my mushroom-head. She did that a couple of more times. It felt so wonderful. Then she stopped at my mushroom-head and placed a hand on my shaft. She gripped it tight and started to stroke it. She moved her hand about two or three inches up and down. She sucked on my mushroom-head so hard that her cheeks were sunken in. She licked the tip and then sucked hard again.

I closed my eyes again as Liz continued for around seven minutes. I felt I was going to cum and I placed a hand onto Liz's head and pushed her down and I said, "I'm cummin Liz."

Liz took in my whole cock and I blew three spurts down her throat. I could hear her gulp it all down, she kept stroking my shaft as she took my cock out and kept her mouth open and made me shoot another three cum loads into her open mouth, she showed me the cum and then swallowed.

She licked her lips and said, "Oh my god that was nice, now I don't need any breakfast."

I felt drained and my cock wilted. Liz said, "I really need to go otherwise I will miss my lesson."

I said, "Okay Liz, I'll let myself out and see you when you get back. Come round to my place, if you want to?"

Liz replied, "O I'll be happy to do so." She picked up the wet cloth and cleaned me up again and left.

I fell back onto the pillow closed my eyes and recalled the night's events. And although not intentionally, I dozed off.

When I awoke, I looked at a clock on the wall which read, seven twenty. Shit, I thought and jumped to my feet. Then I realised all my clothes were in Monica's room, shit, shit, shit. I had no choice but to go in there to retrieve them.

I gingerly walked out of Liz's room and tried to sneak back into Monica's room.

The door to Monica's room was just slightly ajar; I tried to look through the gap to see if Monica was still asleep. I could not see enough, so had to open wider. Shit the door squeaked as it opened, I tried to open it so slowly but it still creaked. I could see my clothes on the floor and then caught a glimpse of Monica on the bed.

Shit, fuck, fuck. She was awake, she was rubbing her chest with one hand and as I opened the door further, I saw her other hand rubbed her pussy.

Oh fuck, she looked straight at me and said, "Morning lover. I'm glad we got together last night."

I opened the door fully and walked in trying to hide my cock with one hand. Monica looked at what I was doing, she laughed and said, "Lover, why so shy, after what we did last night?"

I didn't know what to say to her; all I knew in my head was that it was certainly not going to be the truth. Let her think whatever she wanted.

I stepped towards my clothes and bent down to pick them up. Monica asked, "Do you know what's happened to Liz?"

Not knowing what she meant I asked, "Happened to Liz, what do you mean?"

Monica hushed me and said, "Not so loud. Do you know if Liz has left for her lesson yet?"

I was surprised Monica knew what day it was, let alone the time of day. I said, "Yes, I heard her leave about an hour ago."

I bent down again and picked up my pants and Monica said, "Lover, no need to rush off then. She'll be gone for another two hours at least."

Two words ran through my head again, shit, fuck, fuck, shit.

What does she expect from me now? Was my nightmare of last night going to become true: Fuck, shit, shit, Fuck.

I started to put my pants on and Monica said, "Lover, come here. I want a better look at that thing."

I wanted to get away and said, "I have to get off, get some chores done."

Monica giggled and said, "Get some chores done! Lover, it's Saturday and I know you don't usually have anything on, on Saturday's. And you thought I was drunk. Now come here, Lover."

I had no excuse, shit, fuck, shit, fuck.

Monica got up and sat on the edge of the bed, as I lowered my pants. I was now in arms reach as Monica grabbed my flaccid member and pulled me closer to her.

She tugged on my cock and said, "I can see you need a bit of inspiration Lover."

Then Monica put my cock into her mouth and as she sucked me, she reached behind her and undid her bra. Holy fuckin shit, those massive boulders flopped down. And although in my head I had no desires for Monica, my cock was responding to Monica's stimulation.

My cock grew to full fucking length after Monica's forcefulness. Monica took it out and said, "Lover, you sure are ready."

She took out my cock and put it between her tits. Monica placed her hands either side of her massive glands and squeezed them. It did give my cock a sensation of being in a tight pocket.

I simply could not resist but to thrust my cock between her boulders. My mushroom-head emerged out the top of her ample tits... Well bosoms, as tits sound like they were small, these things Monica had were fare from small. She put her mouth there, to except my advancing mushroom-head into her gaping hole of a mouth.

She would suck on my mushroom-head as it emerged from her bosoms and then I would withdraw and thrust again. This went on for several minutes and although I was afraid to admit it, it was quite stimulating and it felt great on my cock.

The only thing in my head which stopped me from enjoying that bosom fuck was that I was sure Monica would want me to fuck her.

Monica looked up and said, "Rod, I have to admit something."

I was almost lost, just wanted to keep thrusting my cock between het boobs, I hesitated, but then asked, "What's that?"

She released my cock from her boobs. I thought 'fuck what are you doing.' And she grabbed it in her hand and stroked it. She licked the tip and then said, "I was a bit drunk last night. I hope you enjoyed my pussy. But I don't remember it. Sorry lover."

I thought I had gotten away with it and said, "O that's okay, you were great." I thought that was the right thing to say.

But then Monica went on and said, "The thing is Lover... I want to remember it. I want a memory of you fucking me. Please fuck me again, now!"

She briskly stroked my cock and sucked on my bulbous head, which barley fitted into her mouth. My thoughts again were not that good. But then I thought better that she had asked me for a fuck, than licking her out. I knew I was not going to get away without fucking her.

She did the same as last night again. She fell backwards onto the bed and pulled her legs up. She spread them and said, "I may be a bit dry for you down there, you can moisten me up if you like?"

Her folds of skin rolled around, her pussy was hairy and as I mentioned before she was a camel toe, and I was again definitely not going down on her and said, "You've wetted me just fine I'm sure."

I had no choice; I was going to have to fuck her, shit, shit, shit.

I got between her legs and pointed my cock at her pussy, I had my hands either side of her head and jabbed my cock trying to find her entrance.

Monica had her eyes closed and pouted her lips, she wanted to be kissed I was sure. I found her opening and just as I was about to enter her, a thought came into my head, cause I did not want to look at her and did not want to kiss her while I had to fuck her, I said, "How about doggy, I would love to dog you!"

Monica opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Okay I like that too."

She grabbed my head in both hands and kissed me, she forced her tongue into my mouth. I thought I should seem willing. So I kissed her back, briefly, it felt like an awkward kiss, thank god it only lasted about fifteen seconds or so.

I backed myself off of her and was stood on my knees. Monica asked, "Do you want to do it on the bed or do you want me on the edge?"

I was not fussed; I just wanted it to be over as quickly as possible, so I said, "However you want it."

Monica piled up three pillows, placed her arms onto them and stuck her ass out and said, "Okay, is this okay?"

I waddled up to her ass and lined my cock up to her hairy pussy and said, "Yeah, that's fine."

I placed a hand onto either of her ample ass cheeks grabbed her flesh and pushed my cock in. I was surprised it went in quite easily. I slipped in most of my cock with about three inches out and began to fuck her.

Monica instantly moaned and groaned and she was not very loud but constantly emitted her sounds of pleasure.

Monica was unquestionably nowhere near to Liz's young, tight, oh so tight pussy. It was slippery, but I was not sure she could make me cum.

I had been fucking her for about five minutes when she thumped the pillow with her fist and shook her head, all she said was, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah."

We kept fucking for another half an hour and she went through an orgasm every four or five minutes.

Then after forty minutes and another orgasm she said, "Fuckin hell Lover, you've fucked me out, are you close to cumming?"

I found that to be a fairly easy fuck and said, "I can keep going for another half an hour or so."

Monica turned her head and was about to say something when another orgasmic wave took over her. She closed her eyes and said, "Fuck, Lover, oh yeah that's it, fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yea... "

She fell forward and my cock slipped out. Monica turned around an took hold of my cock and was very aggressive with her stroking, she had a tight fist hold on it and stroked hard, she sucked on my mushroom- head hard, harder than Liz had done earlier. It did feel good.

She carried on for about six or seven minutes and then I said, "I'm getting close now."

Where upon Monica let my cock go and pushed me over onto the bed so that I was on my back. I was amazed for her size that she could move that quickly. She came up and mounted me, placed my cock into her so quickly, then started to hump away. I was out of breath, I just looked at her.

She placed her hands onto my lower arms and pinned me down, her boulders moved up and down, her belly flesh wallowed around and I could not see my cock going into her. She had her eyes closed and madly humped away, she was a bit louder now and shouted at the top of her voice, as she knew Liz was not around, "Cum for me, cum in my pussy, cum, cum, cum."

Although she came down on me hard she did not hurt me. Then all of a sudden she slowed down and did not take long strokes. She moved just a couple of inches, she shuddered every ten seconds or so and said, "Oh god yeah, that's it right there, that's it, fuck yeah, yes, yes, yes."

She tightened her grip on my arms, she dug her fingers hard and she had a really big orgasm. I then felt her pussy throb on my cock; she still kept moving those same two inches in and out slowly. I was about to cum and I said to Monica, "I going to cum now."

She said, "Not yet, give me one more, just one more like the last one."

It wasn't long before she shouted and this time she was the loudest, "Jesus fuckin fuck, holy fuckin shit. That's it, blow it in now."

I was going to blow whether she wanted me to or not I was ready, I blew my loads. I pushed my cock deep to release my seed, for all four, then five shots.

Monica just screamed with every blast, almost like she was being stabbed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

She rolled off me and lay to my side, she said, "Thanks' Rod, I will remember this one. Did you enjoy this one better now that I'm a bit sober?"

I really did not want to answer her, but thought I should say something and said, "Yes you were better."

And then Monica said, "Let's do it again tonight round my place."

I needed to have an answer to get out of it, shit, what could I say! I lay there not saying anything for a long while trying to think of an answer. Monica then raised herself onto one elbow and traced a finger along my flaccid cock. She asked again, "What do you think Rod, can you manage it again tonight?"

I had my eyes closed still thinking of a plausible reply. I opened my eyes and said, "I would love to but my sister is coming to stay with me."

Monica wrapped her fingers around my cock and said, "O that's a shame. How long is she with you for?"

Shit does this woman never give up, I said, "I'm not sure, she's on leave from work and has no plans to go anywhere. She may be a few days."

Monica eased a few drops of cum out of my cock and licked her fingers, Monica was very unrelenting and said, "That's okay, I can wait. I just hope you can!"

In my head 'O, I can wait for ever,' but said nothing.

I rose up onto my elbows and said, "I should get going now, Liz may be back soon."

Monica placed her fingers back round my cock and said, "I want a lot more memories about this cock. I've always wondered how a black cock performs. And now that I know, I want more, I need more."

O fuck how did I let myself into this? But even bigger, how the hell was I going to get out of it. I may have to move.

I said nothing and got off the bed. I picked up my clothes and put them on one at a time. Monica lay on her back and licked her fingers.

I couldn't get out of there quick enough when I said, "Bye Monica." I thought that was the polite thing to say.

But I was recalled back as Monica said, "Hey Lover, no good bye kiss?"

I turned around and forced a smile on my face and went back to her. I was only going to kiss her on the cheek but Monica pouted her lips. I kissed her quickly and said, "Bye."

I literally ran out the room and ran back home. I had to have a shower as quickly as possible. I spent much longer in the shower than I normally do, to make sure I was cleansed of Monica.

It was around nine o'clock in the morning; I had put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, then went to the kitchen and was having a coffee and thinking about the night or the morning which had just passed. And thought to myself that I had cum more that morning than I had ever done, and in different pussies. I had the biggest smile on my face and then the doorbell rang. First thought was fuck, hope it's not Monica. I gingerly got up and went to the side window to see who it was.

A big relief came over me and my heart rate fell, it was Liz. The bell rang again and I opened the door.

Liz said, "Hi Rod, what you up to?"

I had the mug of coffee in my hand and raised it to show her and said, "Morning Liz, how was your lesson?"

Liz jumped up and down and said, "It was great I love a good ride."

Standing at the door, Liz looked over both her shoulders and said, "Can I come in then?"

It wasn't unusual for Liz to be around at my place, as I mentioned before, Liz often came to help me with the gardening so I said, "Sure come on in and tell me all about it."

Liz stepped in as I closed the door behind her; she knew my place well and walked into the kitchen.

I asked, "Have you been home or did you come straight here?"

She giggled and said, "Of course I've been home I had to shower to wash all the mud off."

I was nervous as I asked, "Was Monica home? Is she okay?"

Liz looked around to me and said, "What do you mean okay, yes she was a bit chirpier that usual but she was okay. I think she was still a bit merry from last night."

Another big internal sigh from me, good, Monica obviously did not mention anything about her and me. And Liz was hopefully none the wiser about us two, apart from the bit she had seen Monica and I before I took Liz's virginity.

Liz asked, "Did you get some sleep after I left?"

I lied, "Yes, I came home straight after you left and had a bit of a snooze."

Usually we plan when Liz would come around to help, so I was a bit apprehensive as to what she was doing here at this time. I had a suspicion it had nothing to do with gardening. So I asked, "So how did your lesson go this morning?"

Liz was very chirpy, not unusual as she was always like that, it's just her nature. Liz replied, "Lesson was great, instructor said I'm improving all the time. He wants me to enter a competition next month."

I was pleased Liz was doing so well, I said, "That's good, I'll have to come and watch you next week."

Liz said, "Instructor said I have to improve on my posture when I'm in the saddle."

Liz is a very tiny girl; even at eighteen she looks much younger. But to me she always looked to have a very upright posture, I asked, "Is there anything you can do to improve that, what sort of exercise has he asked you to do?"

Liz smiled at me and said, "O he's asked me to be conscious of my back and keep it straight. And some other gym exercises too."

I asked, "What sort of gym work? Anything I can help with?"

Liz came up to me close and grabbed my cock through the thin material of my shorts and said, "All the exercise I need to do on a daily basis is right here."

My cock instantly started to stir at her touch. I put the mug down onto the counter and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

As if I didn't know already. Liz pulled on the lace holding my shorts up and then pulled my shorts slowly down. By this time my cock was at half-mast. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and said, "This took my virginity and now is going to be what I ride when I'm not on a horse."

She took my big knob, which looked even bigger against her open lips and started to suck on it. This made the blood rush and stiffen my cock quicker than I can remember.

Liz stroked my bent banana and said, "It tastes a bit different to last night, cleaner."

She looked like a little doll down there sucking on my cock; she got quite a bit in and sucked hard just like she had done earlier. She sucked for a few minutes then said, "Can we go up, or do you want to fuck me here?"

Obviously I did not want anyone to come and catch us by peering through the windows, so I said, "Yeah let's go up."

I picked up my shorts from the floor and we walked up to my bedroom, Liz kept hold of my cock as we walked.

We got to my bedroom and we stripped, I then picked Liz up in my arms and took her over to the bed where I laid her down. She rolled over onto her stomach, took hold of my cock and started to suck on it as I stood in front of her. I held her head and fucked her face for a while. I could feel my cock was about to explode my load and I let Liz know, "I'm about to cum."

Liz stroked faster with a tighter grip, I was going to cum and I held her head still but forced my cock into her tiny mouth. I blew three loads down her throat and she swallowed the lot. Liz kept sucking softly as I withdrew; my mushroom-head was so sensitive I twitched as Liz ran her tongue across it.

I said, "Fuck Liz, you suck well for a newbie."

Liz took my cock out and said, "O, I'm no newbie at blow jobs, but I'll get even better you watch with all the practice I'm prepared to put in."

I looked down to her and scuffed her hair and said, "I believe you will."

I got onto the bed as Liz turned onto her back pulled up her knees and spread her legs and she said, "Remember this?"

How could I forget a beautifully young, clean and sweet looking pussy; she looked wet very wet. I went down on her and she even smelt so sweet. I licked and sucked on her clit and pussy lips, it had only been about three minutes when she grabbed my head and pushed me down hard and said, "Fuckin hell, I'm cumming."

She pushed me harder, I almost struggled for breath when Liz said, "Fuck yes, fuck, yes, fuck yesss."