Black Romance: Elaine Breaks Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed and he rested beside her. His arms quickly wrapped around her. He held her close and tight. He kissed her cheek and caressed her hair. She turned to look at him and smiled.

"Jamison, I really, truly love you, saying it in an exhausted tone, I do, I do sweetheart. Ohhh. Ohhh", she moaned.

"Elaine? Is something wrong honey?"

"Ohhh, nothing is wrong. Nothing at all, ahhhh, I am sore. It brings back great memories honey. Great wonderful memories; you do remember all the other things we did when we spent time together?"

He looked out into the bedroom, drifting off and remembering those times. A smile came to his face. He looked down at her. His hand reached into her hair, stroking it repeatedly. She lit up like white lights on a tree. Her eyes were bright and accepting. She felt the warmth.

Elaine closed in tighter to Jamison. She caressed his chest and the hair surrounding it. He opened up so her hand could move freely. His other hand held up his head as they touched one another.

He stroked her cheek. She smiled into his eyes. A soft smile that said, "Yes Jamison, I do love you. I love you as much as you care for me and want me to love you."

She was at peace at this moment. Her eyes and face showed it. She reached for him and his other hand, insisting he rub her elsewhere. She wanted to be felt over, including her breasts. She wanted his hands to massage her gently.

He placed one hand over her breasts, stopping to toy with her nipples, leaning in so that he could feel them with his tongue. She turned into him allowing him a better position in front of her. Looking into his face, she smiled. She was content. He smiled back at her; a smile of deep inner happiness.

He wanted to show her more. He wanted to give her more. He wanted her to absorb the feelings, those deep, embedded feelings he carried for so long. Lying there, face-to-face, each touching the others body, there was a virtual silence almost.

No noise, only the sounds from the walls, traffic outside, and their breathing, Elaine cushioned herself closer. She kissed his chest again. She kissed the muscular, broad, and hairy chest; she kissed a little more.

Jamison rested on his side as she did also; this allowed them to soak up more of the affinity they had for each other!

A phone rang out of nowhere; it was her cell phone. Elaine abruptly lifted her head. He turned towards the sound of the ring. She jumped off the bed and her body riveted his soul. He loved the sight of her, standing fully naked, but he feared whom the call was coming from also.

It was John. He was tracking down his wife. John was not out of town in fact, he had never boarded a plane. He had never flown out anywhere. He only did this as a ploy. He was at home and no one was around.

"Hello, answered Elaine, Hi John, how is Milwaukee? Pardon me, what do you mean you are not in Milwaukee? Where are you then?"

He had said that he never went to Milwaukee, but he hadn't said where he was at first. Jamison couldn't really understand the gist of the conversation at first. He walked out also, naked, as was Elaine, listening to her discussion with John.

"John where are you then? Where am I? I am at the library, but I am heading to the mall. Where are you at John, dear?"

"At home, I thought you were out of town honey. What are you doing in town?"

Jamison could see a visibly upset look on her face now and knew their day was over. He knew that John never had any intention or itinerary that involved going out of town. It was all a ploy, to discover Elaine cheating on him and hopefully catch her in the act. He knew John's intentions weren't honorable, in a manner of speaking, but then were theirs. No, theirs were not either. He began feeling bad.

He prepared Elaine's clothes, plus he pulled out a washrag and towel so that she would be able to cleanse herself and be free of any scents she might give off that would incriminate her.

He watched her lovely figure hang up from her conversation with John. A long sad face appeared on her. He was disappointed, but he was hopeful that they would come together again, soon. They shared a love, a deep bond, a deep appreciation, and a mutual romantic lust for one another.

This was more then just sex. This was more then an attraction to the others beautiful body. Each found the other to be warm, sensitive, loving, and caring. The sexual portion was just dessert for each of them. It was a wild and exotic form of dessert, barely experienced by either or anyone else.

His and her emotions were expressed by their lively sexual activities they shared, along with the additional intimate activity. His emotions seemed temporarily fulfilled. He unloaded himself in her. She expended herself for him and it was incredible to both.

Their desire to love, fuck, and have foreplay was endless. The desire grew unbelievably now. Now that he seemed to be back in her life, her desire for him was so great, she almost was unable to perform for her own husband, in fact. She had to though, perform for him. John was going to sustain her, for the time being. She lived her lifestyle, because of John. John gave her all the material things she had become accustomed.

He walked towards her, she began crying, he took her in his arms, and she allowed him to embrace her as she cried.

"Oh Jamison, what are we going to do? How are we going to be with one another, as we were before? What can we do? What should we do?"

She sobbed and sobbed. He hugged her as she wept. He understood. He embraced the woman he wanted so desperately. She felt great inside of his grip. Her petit figure, it was as if he held a small puppy dog. Cute, warm, and loving; only this was Elaine and he wasn't giving up this time. It would work out. He knew it and he'd fight for it.

"Honey, said Jamison, clean up and leave no trace of us being together. Cover your tracks, because he will know if you don't clean your self up, he will know for sure, Elaine. Get yourself dressed and go be with John. He is your husband, but remember this sweetheart; I am the one you truly love deep down here." He put his large palm against her heart and she clasped the outside of the powerful looking hand.

"I do love you honey. I love you so much. She stood there, looked into him, and then she closed in and hugged him. He hugged her back for a long while. Neither kissed, they only hugged. Nothing was said they only held the other. After a couple of minutes, their hug let up. She briskly walked to his bathroom. She washed up and dried herself as he watched the desirable body he would make love to again, in an instant.

"You are beautiful and sexy Elaine; I can not imagine us not being together."

She turned and walked to him. She looked into his warm handsome face and then she handled his robust, limp penis. "You are a man Jamison, with or with out this, I would always love you. But this is our dessert, and we love our dessert, don't we?" A smile appeared. She was happy. She giggled after saying that, but he only smiled. He found it inappropriate, but it wasn't her intention. They hugged again then she went and dressed herself. She collected her things.

Just before she left, he stopped her. "Try to stay in touch. I know it will be hard, but be careful, he is going to be on you like an ant on food, do you understand? Maybe even more then you could imagine."

"I love you, Jamison. He said the same back. They hugged and kissed; he opened the door for her and she left quickly.

He looked in the mirror in his main room. He looked at himself. He questioned if this was all worth his trouble from this point on. Standing there in front of his mirror, he looked at himself.

He knew she loved him. He knew she loved him for more then just himself. He loved her for her compassionate nature, her natural beauty, her passion for love, and her sexual desire for him. He knew this well. He knew they loved one another and would prove that soon, he thought.

He went to his bedroom. He perched himself on his bed and stared towards the ceiling. A call came in on his cell. It was Elaine. He answered it by greeting her with her name.

"I love you. I'm sure you know that. But I thought, he better not be sad for any reason, because this woman is his woman and he had to know that, so I called you, are you happy?"

"Hahaha, go home girl, I love you too; I will talk to you soon honey, thanks."

Upon getting that call, he thought deeply about Elaine being with him right that instant. He was temporarily happy. He touched himself, rubbing first his chest and then touching his penis. He just held it, stroked it a while, chaffing on it awhile, but enjoying himself as he did. Nothing happened too serious at first except delighting in the fact that his true love held him and it again.

God smiled on Jamison. A tall, well built black gentleman, who loved a sexy beautiful white woman who loved him in return. They loved each other for the pure fact each was beautiful and wonderful in their own eyes. Great sex was a pure wonderful result of their love! He lay there, thinking of her, but fell asleep soon after.

12