Black Screen Pt. 04

Story Info
Anne's return home marks a new level of humiliation.
24.7k words
4.68
78.4k
84

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKickBack
MrKickBack
738 Followers

Gap between chapters? What gap between chapters?

I'm not a fan of recaps but I'm going to assume it may be needed for anyone who hasn't reread the first 3 multiple times (If you have then thank you and what are you doing?!? Please stop for your own health!)

So far our protagonist, Anne, an 18 year old student, is being blackmailed after a computer virus records her exchanging sexual favours in order to cheat on her exams.

She has just finished her first tortured day of school under her new regime, but she cannot enter her house while a single thread of clothing remains on her.

A more detailed summary will become available when someone makes it for me.

For those of you who checked constantly for the last year, emailed me positive feedback, and generally showed all the support in the world I could ask for; thank you. Don't think it went unnoticed. I hope this scratches all the itches it can reach and all the following chapters do the same.

Cheers for being better readers than I am a writer!

Enjoy!

_________________

It was hard to unlock the door while her hands were shaking.

The sun shone bright on the crystal blue sky. It was cloudless, clear, and picture perfect; like a scene from a hot July afternoon in the heart of the summer.

Only it wasn't July.

It was February and looks were deceiving.

Anne's breath came out in a visible vapour as she barely managed to jam in the metal key and twist the open the lock. She was careful not to let any part of her body pass the doorway as she pushed it ajar.

"None of your clothes are going to go past your doorstep."

It was doubtful she was being watched but there didn't seem to be any sense in taking the risk.

Her house was so warm; the hot air that came to meet her as the door opened was almost enough to stop her shivering.

Anne sighed and let it wash over her for a few seconds. Her parents would throw a fit if they saw this poor use of their heating, but they wouldn't know what this was worth to her cold body. It was like all her problems were gone and she was back in summer, laughing in the park with Beth and Maggie.

It was still freezing though and she didn't want to hang around.

She snapped herself out of the trance and pulled her backpack off her shoulders, already unzipping it before it hit the floor.

First thing's first.

Anne coughed out the soggy thong and dumped it in her bag, sparing no time before tossing it unceremoniously inside her house.

The moment it left her mouth she sighed with relief, opening her jaw wide to stretch it out while rubbing her sore cheeks.

Ahh that feels good!

She took a moment to breathe the fresh air into her lungs through her now unobstructed mouth, gulping it up like she was a traveller dying of thirst.

Her teeth were turning into little icicles and shivers were going up and down her spine but Anne was still enjoying it. To her it felt like it had been hours since her mouth was last empty though in reality it had only been about 30 minutes.

In her defence it had been aLONG 30 minutes.

But that was the past now. There was a new task for her to be focusing on from here on out.

Anne unzipped her boots and kicked them off, casting them to the side of her doorway against the wall.

It wasn't just stripping outside that was the problem, although that was the biggest one.

She lifted her jumper slightly, unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped the fly, and then pulled the jumper back down to cover the top on her now open jeans.

The other problem was that she couldn't take any of her clothes past her doorstep at all. That meant that after she was naked she was going to have a big pile of clothes out here for anyone passing by to see.

For Brad to see when he came home.

That was not going to happen. Anne could not let that happen.

After she was inside she was going to have to find a bag or a box, something to throw her clothes into and leave outside without people seeing what they were. Anne could toss them into a bush or something once they had been covered and she was wearing new ones, then she'd have to wait until her master gave her permission to retrieve them.

No!

Anne cursed herself and pinched her leg hard.

No he's not my fucking master! Stop thinking of him as that!

He was her blackmailer, her blackmailer, her blackmailer! She had to remember that.

It wasn't exactly easy to forget, it was just his damn text messages!

Every time she checked her fucking phone it wasmaster this andmaster that. His stupid name in her phone combined with the constant string of orders was sticking it into her head that his name was "master".

Fucking asshole!

It was something she was going to have to stop herself doing if she wanted to hold onto her sanity this month, to not lose herself in the act. Anne could not think of him like that, not even occasionally, she was going to have to resist even when she wasn't resisting.

You are my blackmailer. My abuser. My enemy.

Maybe she could change his contact name somehow...

A passing car brought her attention back to the task and reminded Anne just how exposed her house really was.

What if that car had come 30 seconds later?

What if another one drives by in 30 seconds anyway?

She swallowed.

Anne quickly counted every house across the street that had eyeline to her doorstep.

1...2...3...4...5...

5?

The houses on each end had a poor angle to her and people might not be able to see her well even if they bothered to look.

The 2 houses before them had a better angle, and if anyone in there looked they would be able to see her stripping as clear as day, but that was if they actually looked.

Finally, the house in the very middle had the best seat of all. Directly opposite her home, if any person in that building walked past a window then her nakedness would catch their eye; it was unavoidable. That was the house that Anne needed to watch out for.

Fortunately there was only one person who lived there so the risk was lower.

Unfortunately it was the last person in the whole neighbourhood who Anne would want to live there.

Anne shivered.

Mr Thomas was about to get his front row seat.

She carefully scoped out every window in the house. Most of them had closed curtains and those that didn't were hard to look through in this light. There was no way of being 100% sure if she was being watched.

Anne took a deep breath. No more delaying, her feet were getting too cold even through the protection of her socks.

It was time to strip.

Anne grabbed the hem of her top tentatively.

Jumper and t-shirt.

Jeans and socks.

Jump inside

3 quick moves then she was done. The door was already open, her shoes were off, and her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped; Anne had made this as easy on herself to do as rapidly as possible.

She looked up and down the street.

No cars.

She gazed through all the windows of the 5 houses.

No obvious movement.

She listened out for any noise whatsoever.

No noise except for distant traffic and the chirping of birds.

There was no better time than now.

Anne took another deep breath to calm herself. Her hands were shaking again, but not from the cold anymore.

Okay girl, you've got this!

Her knuckles whitened as her fists practically squeezed holes though the bottom of her jumper.

It was now or never!

5

4

3

2

1

GO!

In a sudden, swift motion Anne yanked the hem of both her t-shirt and her jumper over her head. Darkness enveloped her vision. She was blinded and exposed for a brief, terrifying moment, but then the clothing passed her eyes and was off her entirely.

She tugged out her arms and threw the two tops down by her shoes.

Anne was topless on her doorstep.

In daylight.

Her nipples instantly hardened in the cold and all the tiny hairs on her arms shoot straight up.

Now jeans.

She quickly pushed her thumbs into the waistband and tugged them down; there were no panties to take with them so her pussy was bared to the cold instantly.

Anne hissed through her teeth.

Fuck this weather!

Even though she had prepared by undoing her jeans, it was still taking too long to get them off. Her ass was too big and they were too tight.

Come on... Come on...

They slipped past her butt and caught on her thighs.

Come onnnnnn!

"UHHH!"

The shock of the sudden noise hit her hard and she yelled out. In her chest her already thundering heart practically exploded and she stumbled away, half naked and terrified.

WHAT THE..!?

The noise screamed again.

"UHHH!"

Unfortunately her jeans were nearly half way down her legs, and instead of stumbling they snagged on her feet and brought her down like an awkward sack of potatoes.

"UHHHH!"

The woman's voice was deafeningly loud, as if projected by a megaphone on steroids, and it was coming from her pocket.

WHAT THE HELL IS TH-

Anne's eyes shot wide open.

"UHHHH! OHH YEAHH! FUCK ME, MASTER!"

Her phone!

"OHH GOD YEAH FUCK ME HARDER! PLEASE MASTER!"

That bastard was messing with her phone and playing porn!

"OHH MY GOD!"

He was fucking playing porn so fucking loudly that the whole fucking neighbourhood could fucking hear! How was he doing this!?

The volume was so ridiculously high that it was beginning to hurt her ears. How could her phone even get this loud? It shouldn't be possible! It was like a speaker at a concert!

"UHHH"

Anne frantically grabbed at her pocket, trying to get to her phone. She looked around, desperately hoping that no one had appeared, she had to get out of here fast!

A man stood at her gate.

Every part of her body froze.

SHIT!

Anne looked away and hugged her body into a ball, praying that he kept moving.

Praying that he was just a stranger.

Praying that he didn't grab a quick video.

"I AM SUCH A FUCKING SLUT AND I NEED TO BE USED!"

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!

Maybe she imagined it? Maybe there was no one standing there?

Anne, next to naked and knocked on her ass, manged to pry the phone out of her pocket but found the screen unresponsive; no button mashing or volume lowering was having any effect.

For a split second she considered smashing it against the wall.

Meters away an old gate creaked open.

NO!

Anne turned to see the man walking down her path, eyeing her cautiously.

OH PLEASE NO!

This was the end. All her hard work had amounted to this; caught stripping outside her own house.

But no, that was secondary right now. This man simply exposing her to the world might be an innocent girl's optimistic fretting. Reality, and strangers, could be much crueller.

What would a bad man do with a vulnerable, naked girl?

Nothing good. Anne realised.

Should she scream? Should she call out for help?

Oh shit my door is open! He can even get inside my house!

To her right her discarded clothing taunted her, sitting just out of reach of her outstretched hand which desperately pawed for something to cover herself with.

"UHHH!" The noise was still echoing around the neighbourhood. Someone was going to look out their windows soon; her audience was going to get bigger. But maybe that would protect her from something worse.

Anne tried to pull herself to her feet; she needed to get inside her house, clothes or no clothes.

The man was getting closer, holding a package.

A package?

She pushed away her panic for a second.

It was the postman!

The moment of relief was replaced by a wave of humiliation. Her postman had just caught her stripping on her doorstep!

"OHH FUCK ME RIGHT THERE MASTER!"

Anne quickly covered her tits and her pussy with her hands while the noise blared on.

Oh my god I can't believe this is happening!

At least she was standing. That was something.

The postman came to a stop in front of the naked girl with tight, white jeans pulled to her knees. What was he thinking of her?

The man glanced up and down her exposed body with a curious frown. He was relatively young, Anne would guess around 30, with a close-kept beard and relatively long hair for a guy.

She blushed a deep red as he looked at the name on the package.

"Annabel Adams?" He asked.

And now he knows my name!

Anne gripped her body tighter.

"I... Ye-No! No I'm... I'm her friend. I-I can take it for her though... If that's okay?"

What in the world was happening? It was all she could do not to let her breasts spill out as she talked to the postman.

The postman raised his eyebrows. "Her friend? Uhuh okay then, whatever. Here sign this."

He didn't believe her! But she needed to sign this quickly so she could get rid of him. Anne couldn't afford to stay outside any longer in this state.

"UHHH!"

Or with this noise!

Anne had to quickly uncover her pussy as she grabbed the electronic device from him. She suddenly became very aware of how wet she had been today.

I can't sign this with one hand!

Her arm unfolded from her breasts and took hold of the pen.

Oh god, I'm such a slut!

"OHH GOD, I'M SUCH A SLUT!"

Anne winced at the timing and gripped the pen tight.

I don't even remember ordering anything!

But that didn't matter now. Annabel Adams stood on her doorstep, topless, with her jeans round her ankles and her panties nowhere to be seen, making seemingly no effort to cover her nakedness as she was forced to sign for a parcel she knew nothing about, while the postman waited in front of her, staring at her body.

"UHHH! UHHHH!"

And the noise was STILL booming from her pocket.

Anne caught the postman staring at her tits and ground her teeth together. He wasn't even trying to be subtle.

She continued signing.

This felt like a new low.

This WAS a new low.

I could just die right now.

The postman was slow in taking it back once she had signed, he was still busy getting an eyeful. Anne peered behind him to make sure there were still no people around. It was one single miracle on a shitty, shitty day.

But there was still time to change that.

Finally, the man took the device from her, handed her the package, and walked off. He didn't even glance back at her; he must have gotten bored already of the naked slut he had encountered.

"I'M SUCH A SLUT! I'M SUCH A SLUT! I'M SUCH A LITTLE FUCKING SLUT!"

Anne didn't want to hang around for him to walk away, she needed to get inside and quickly.

Not wasting another fraction of a second, she tore down her jeans, peeling them past her smooth legs.

"UHHH"

Anne yanked out her feet, taking her socks off with her jeans.

"UHHHH"

Now completely naked, Anne threw the last of her clothes over to the side with the rest, picked up the box, and with freezing feet on cold tiles, sprinted into the open house.

"UHHHHHHHHH"

She slammed the door shut.

The sound from her pocket ceased.

Anne was breathing heavily. The stark silence made it very apparent just how loudly she was panting with fear.

She collapsed against the door, naked, dropping the package to her side with a thump. She just needed to catch her breath.

Just a minute, then she would go up to her room.

Just one minute...

The sounds of her struggling lungs echoed through the quiet house.

It was so calm, as if the furniture, the carpets, and all the belongings in her house were arranged so neatly and beautifully just to contrast the storm she was going through inside. It made her feel... dirty.

She hugged her body tightly, even though there was no one to hide from anymore.

Anne felt out of place. This wasn't where she belonged anymore. She didn't want to tarnish her mum's home with these memories. She didn't want to go through this here.

She shouldn't be here at all.

Her phone buzzed.

Anne audibly groaned as she heaved her body to grab it.

Master:Welcome home slave. Hope you enjoyed your punishment. Remember, I can make that noise appear any time I feel you need to be punished, so don't test me.

You still have one more punishment for today, so get to your room. Don't make me wait.

"Nooo." Her whine devolved into tearless sobbing. Anne was so tired; she couldn't do more, she just couldn't. She had already done so much.

But sir, she typed,I thought this was my second punishment, wasn't going home gagged my first?

How could she have another punishment? There was no way; she had practically been punished 100 times by now.

Master:This is a new punishment. I said no clothes go past your doorstep, don't you remember you dumb whore?

Anne winced.

But I didn't bring any clothes past my doorstep! They are all still outside!

Please tell me I haven't done all that for nothing, please tell me I haven't done all that for nothing, please, please please!

Master:Oh yeah? He replied.Then where are your panties?

NO!

Her face collapsed into her knees as she held her legs to her body with a vice grip.

My thong, my thong, my fucking thong!

To her right her bag was spilled across the floor, limply displaying her soggy underwear that had been gagging her not so long ago.

How could she be so stupid? All she needed to do was leave it in one of her boots! One tiny little thing wrong after so much hard work!

After getting caught!

After all the noise from her phone!

After having to sign for a package!

No, no, no this can't be happening! I can't do another punishment, I am barely holding on!

Her phone buzzed again.

Get to your room. Now.

On the verge of tears, Anne heaved her naked body to unsteady feet.

She was exhausted.

Leaving behind her bag, the box, and all her clothes, Anne padded towards her room with barely an inch more energy than a zombie from the slowest of films.

There was no choice, she had to go.

Just as she started climbing the stairs, a thought came to her; a realisation.

Oh shit!

If she was pretending to be Annabel Adam's friend then why did she sign for the package with her real name!?

_________

The room hadn't changed since this morning, which hadn't changed since the night before.

Her bed was unmade, her clothes were piled in specific places around the room; one or two for dirty clothes and another made up of outfits she had considered wearing then decided against, and an empty glass of wine stood sadly on her desk, begging to be refilled.

She looked at it longingly. Anne needed a drink, now more than ever. Perhaps she could slip downstairs and refill it at some point soon, withouthim interfering.

Next to the glass stood her invaded laptop, which was staring at her as intently as an inanimate object could stare.

Anne closed the door behind her as she padded into the room, completely exposed to his virtual gaze.

How often had she been seen naked since this hell began? This man had seen her naked every day since he hacked her webcam but she had only actively shown herself to him a few times since last night; she had stripped for him and remained naked for about an hour, then she had sent him nudes at school and masturbated on the toilet, and then... and then that was it. He hadn't seen any more of her until now.

So why did she feel so accustomed to it already?

White text appeared on the black screen, as it did when this whole saga began.

The corner of your room to your left, I want you kneeling down and facing it as soon as I've finished giving you instructions. Do you understand?

MrKickBack
MrKickBack
738 Followers