Black Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

When I got home and told the professor about Jill, I would swear that she got off over the phone. I told her that I am like gentlemen, I prefer blonds. The next name on my list was a blond teacher named Tammy who let her students walk all over her. Sounds yummy, I can hardly wait to fuck her face. I called Jane to see how her and Amber were doing. She was excited and wanted to know when they could see me again. I told her that my black pussy was in demand but for her and her daughter to find other white chicks that wanted to try black pussy and throw a party and I would bring a friend or two and let them feast on black cunt. I let her know that I would call back in a couple of days.

My quest to seduce Tammy was off to a bad start. After learning that she loved the blues, I went to a club that I found out that she sometimes went to on Saturday night. I bought her a drink but the cute short- haired 25yr. old blond girl just wanted to listen to the music and did not say very much and I could not persuade her to dance. The bartender informed me that she always kept to herself and did not socialize much. My seduction train was derailed, back to the drawing board.

It was not a good feeling going home alone. I could have went to a lesbian bar and found a girl but I wanted white submissive women, especially straight ones. Not wanting to give up, I decided to devise another plan to seduce Tammy. I dismissed the idea to drug or rape her. The plan had to be to seduce, not rape or drug, except perhaps a little booze to loosen her up.

After two hours on the computer, I learned that she was searching for some rare blues records. A friend of mine had the largest collection of blues records that I had ever seen. I called her and requested the tunes that Tammy was searching for. I learned that some of them were priceless. My friend then agreed to make a CD of all the songs on the list, plus some other blues classics. I made a copy for myself and sent out an email to Tammy. We emailed back and forth and Tammy was coming to my home at 9pm. Friday night. I felt like the spider in a web and Tammy was the fly.

While eagerly anticipating the arrival of my prey, I emerged from the bubble bath and put on a flimsy pink satin robe that did little to hide my assets. My sexiest perfume was applied liberally; the plan was to attack all of her senses, I looked and felt like a black sex goddess. I put five blues CD's in the player, hers was the last one, which would give me time to ply her with drinks and seduce the little white teacher.

I smiled as the door- bell chimed. I greeted the 5'2" blue eyed blond teacher with a hug and a kiss on the lips. It was easy to see that she was uncomfortable as she stepped back and then she stated, "Wait a minute, I know you; we met at the blues club last week, what a coincidence!"

"Yes, I remember you, but being we are both such avid blues fans, I guess that it is not so strange." Tammy nodded in agreement and was seated on the sofa, she remarked how much she loved the music. I informed her that the songs that she wanted were coming up, wine was served, and her glass was spiked with vodka to loosen her up.

"I can't believe that you are giving me the songs for nothing. Please let me pay you something."

"No, the original records would cost a fortune, but for me to copy them on CD for you is no big-deal at all. Now relax and enjoy the music and wine." As she sipped her wine, she would peek at my cleavage and thighs, she was noticeably embarrassed. After several more drinks, she was slurring words and became more talkative and outgoing. I figured now was the time to take it to the next level. I felt scandalously wicked when I untied the belt on my robe as she picked up her glass of wine. I could feel my pussy tingle as I anticipated her reaction to my devilishly lewd display.

I was not disappointed; her mouth dropped, her eyes opened wide and her tongue licked her lips as she gulped and sighed. "Yu.. your robe is op...open!" The timid teacher stammered.

Trying to act surprised, I slyly remarked, "I'm sorry, my tits are enormous and they constantly embarrass me like this. They bust open buttons and find any way they can to be free!" That said, the robe remained open and my voluptuous body was on display to arouse her sensual desires.

I lifted one leg up on the sofa revealing my hairy cunt; it was as if she was hypnotized, Tammy did not move, she did not say anything, her pretty face was filled with fear and lust, and she just could not keep her eyes off of the luscious chocolate pussy. When she set her glass down on the coffee table, I clutched her arm and pulled her to my sexy body. My mouth covered hers and my long tongue wrapped around her tongue. I broke the kiss and pushed her head to my ample breast. "Suck on my big black tits baby; I know that you want them, I can see it in your eyes."

"I don't think we should do this! It's not right. I better go now."

"Enough of this little Miss innocent bullshit; suck my fucking tits slut!" I held her blond head tight to my big black tits. Her red lips covered my pointy nipples and I fed my tits to her. Soon she was sucking with fervor. The sweet little blond teacher took to my tits like a duck takes to water. Tammy was nursing on them and drooling all over my ebony mounds.

Her sucking lips were pushed away from my lush breast and with authority I commanded her, "Take your clothes off and obey my every command, I am in charge; failure to comply will result in swift and severe discipline. From now on, you will call me mistress or black goddess, nothing else will be accepted. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress, I understand." The submissive little slut was taking too long disrobing so I helped her along by ripping off her blouse. She moved faster after that. Once she was naked, I picked her up, held her body in the air, and threatened to throw her against the wall. When I set her down the poor woman was shaking like a leaf on a tree. I tweaked her medium sized breast and shoved three long black fingers in her little pink pussy.

"You fucking slut, you're soaking wet. Being dominated and controlled by a superior black woman turns you on and gets your pussy all wet, doesn't it slut?"

"Oh yes my beautiful black goddess, I've never been this aroused before. Take me, I am yours." I finger fucked her to climax and walked back to the sofa, sat down, spread my black legs wide and told her to craw over on her hands and knees and worship my voluptuous black body with her lips and tongue. Succumbing to my seductive lure, the submissive teacher crawled to me and began kissing up my legs. I ordered her to suck my toes and lick the bottom of my sexy black feet first. She willingly complied and sucked my toes feverishly, and then she lapped the soles of my feet. My cunt was tingling and throbbing, the feel of her mouth on my feet, the sight of her worshiping my feet and the realization that this white woman was totally mine to do with as I pleased was overwhelming and my cunt exploded with an intense orgasm.

The blond teacher kissed her way up my legs and lingered on my thighs kissing and licking all around my hot honey hole. She stared at my pussy with a far away look in her blue eyes. She appeared to be bewitched. Lust filled her baby-blues as she breathed in the sensual aroma of my smoldering cunt. Her tongue flicked in and out. "Wait a minute! If you want the pleasure of eating my succulent black pussy, you will have to beg for it!"

Please let me eat your beautiful black pussy mistress; I want to taste you and I want to please you. I want to show you just how much I adore your sexy black body."

I guided her blond head to my black pussy and stroked her hair as she took me to a state of complete bliss with her sucking mouth and licking tongue. I humped my sopping cunt to her pretty face as hard as I could. She eagerly licked and sucked like a woman possessed. I lost track of my orgasms as I relaxed my spent body. The sweet blond teacher looked up at me with those big blue eyes and cooed, "That was fantastic, your chocolate honey hole taste delicious, I had no idea that a pussy could taste so good. I love you so much."

"Are you telling me that you have never done this before? That's hard to believe after you just gave me the best head of my life. I've had more tongues lick my pussy than I can count; but none of them can compare to what you just did to me. You are the absolute best."

No, never, but the way you look, the way you act and the way you taste makes me melt like butter. If I did it good, it's because I loved doing it to you, not because of experience."

I held her in my arms, kissed her, and sincerely told her that she was very special. I invited her to my bed, spread her legs, and ate her pussy to orgasm. The sweet woman tasted sweet. Telling her that I had a big surprise for her, I went to the closet and strapped on a 10" black dildo. She moaned and groaned as the dildo penetrated her pink folds. "Take it bitch, take my big cock in your slut cunt, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you!" Her slender legs wrapped around my buttocks and she fucked me back. I brought her to a rousing orgasm. We relaxed in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep with big smiles on our faces.

The next morning I awoke before Tammy and brewed some coffee. My plans to seduce all of the submissive white women that I could began to fade away as I realized that Tammy was everything that I ever wanted. There was no way that I could just fuck her and forget her like the others. I felt so alive and excited; I felt like a child on Christmas Eve.

Tammy entered the kitchen, poured us both a coffee, and offered to cook breakfast. I told her no, that I would take her out for breakfast. While setting our plates on the table, the cute little blond waitress gave me the eye and let me know that I was attractive. "Well, at least I will have the CD to remember you."

"What do you mean?"

"I had this crazy notion that you and I had something special but I think that I was just fooling myself. I could never hold you. The way that waitress threw herself at you was a reminder of how much you are desired and sought after. But I love you and want to see you again. Any time that I can spend with you will be cherished."

"I love you too. I want to be with you as much as I can. Yes, I like to play around but I don't want to lose you. I will pick you up tomorrow and take you out to dinner."

"No, I will take you home with me and cook you a dinner that you will never forget!"

The next day I visited the Professor and got the names of all the girls that had been giving Tammy a hard time. I made it a point to tell each one of them that they had better be nice to Tammy or I would kick the shit out of them. That night at the dinner table, I smiled when Tammy informed me that the students were nicer to her.

After a great meal and a torrid love making session, I went home and wondered, what had come over me. Am I now a one woman-woman? Perhaps I didn't have to give up my adventures. Maybe Tammy could join in? I don't know. The only thing that I knew for sure is that I wanted to see her again. I hated leaving her to go home. I think we should live together. I want to protect her and be with her all of the time. No use fighting it; let's face it; I am in love with Tammy.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12