Black Sex in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit Carl, oh my God," she moaned as again and again he ran his strong muscle right along the soaked lips of her pussy under the crotch of her white Armani trousers.

"Do you want to cum?" He whispered. "Do you want me to make you cum with my leg Michaela? Make you cum with that as I nearly did with my tongue. Do you"?

"Yes Carl, yes. Make me cum, make me cum," she whined hating herself for being so weak-willed but needing and wanting the sexual relief so badly.

Carl pressed more firmly as Michaela opened her leg a little more to give him easier access to her most sensitive of places. The pressure and the energy that came from his long, strong thigh muscle covered only by the thin material felt so good to Michaela. Any minor inhibitions she may have had at this rather unorthodox lovemaking quickly vanished as she felt the muscles, tendons and leaders in his leg rubbing against her pussy. She wrapped her legs tightly around his and met him thrust with thrust and surge with surge.

"Oh God," she cried out as he pushed her forward. He kept pushing until her chest was flattened on the bar. The cold of the marble sent a shock through her as her breasts were completely squashed. Her bum was in the air and her legs were locked around his as both of them pumped away.

Carl's hand was, rather roughly, holding the back of Michaela's neck keeping her in place as they performed this amazing non penetrative sex. But now of course he was almost completely behind her his thigh pressed deeply between hers, hers gripping him tightly. He reached down and fiddled with his pants and shirt so that his now half erect cock reared up his stomach.

He was very aware what most of these white chicks wanted and what they were interested in from black guys like him. After all he'd made a very lucrative career through having a big dick and knowing how to make best use of it. Pressing himself forward a little more Michaela at first felt his leg go further between hers and that sent even more tremors through her. But then he pressed his belly forward so that his still softish length nestled along the slightly opened cheeks of her bum outside the thin, white, tightly stretched material and up further and further to nearly her waist.

"Jesus Chris," she moaned as her body reacted to the slight implications of forceful sex of his hand holding the back of her neck causing her breasts to be flattened on the marble. "Oh fucking hell," she went on at the twin sensations of his leg between hers and his erection along her bottom.

He leaned forward and kissed her as best he could with her laid out and helpless like that. His hand reached round her and found her clitoris inside the silk trousers. Nice as it usually is to have a man roll that around Michaela needed no more stimulation to that Carl was already providing.

"Just make me cum Carl, just make me cum now please, please," she whined not really liking to be quite so subservient for she was a little bit of a dominator usually.

As he thrust harder so she squeezed just that little bit more to do the trick. And like that bent over the bar, her breasts flattened, her trousers still on, her thighs clamped round his leg Michaela had her first orgasm with a black guy and boy was it great.

Slowly they extricated themselves from the rather complicated embrace.

"OK Michaela?"

"Mmmm, very nice, not a bad start. Like a drink?"

Michaela poured them both a glass of white wine and they sat down on a sofa with some distance between them. Although she was naked above the waist, as indeed Carl was as well, she didn't look or act at all self-consciously. She was comfortable with her body. It was rounded with muscles that were well formed from the regular work outs she did in the executive gyms the bank provided in all their locations. But she was by no means muscular and she had the necessary curves for her figure to be feminine and sufficiently rounded so that her bum and hips always looked good in tight clothing.

"How long you been doing this?" she asked turning and looking along the sofa at him.

"Two and a bit years now, I love it."

Michaela smiled. "Must be some men's dream job really I suppose."

"Yes I suppose it can be but it does have its downsides you know."

"Really?" Michaela asked raising her eyebrows as she watched his eyes roam over her breasts.

"Yes, you have to remember Michaela that few clients are like you?"

"How d'ya mean?"

"Well you're young, beautiful and with a figure to die for to start with," he replied his eyes once more roaming over her body. As they focused on her breasts she could feel herself getting aroused again and she knew for sure that her nipples would be hardening under his gaze.

"What most are old, fat and ugly are they?" she smiled?

"Usually at least one if not two of those yes" Carl beamed back his whole face lighting up when he smiled. He really was a handsome bastard she thought.

Letting her gaze alternate from his deep brown eyes to his broad, muscular chest and, quite pointedly she knew, down to the massive bulge in his trousers Michaela said across the rim of the glass from which she'd just sipped some wine. "Mmmmmm what a waste Carl, what a waste."

Both naked above the waist they sat there staring at each other for a moment or two. Michaela ran her tongue around the rim of her glass as Carl's gaze moved from her eyes to her breasts and back again.

Quite softly with her eyes lowered, just as Princess Di used to do, Michaela said. "Well I think it's a waste, but I don't know for sure do I?"

He smiled. "Well you've had a starter and you seemed to like that."

"Oh yes that was fine but I haven't, as they say, have I Carl, yet seen what I'm buying have I?" Michaela muttered unusually getting her words a little mixed up.

She saw a frown knit across his brow as he tried to work out what she meant from the jumbled double negatives. As it registered, though, the puzzled look was replaced by that broad, dazzling smile that Michaela so liked.

"Oh yes I see what you mean," he said leaning forward and resting his hand on her wrist as he stared into her eyes. "I guess you haven't yet inspected the goods though you did feel them didn't you?"

The simple exchange was strangely very erotic. To be sitting topless with a man she was paying for, after he'd just given her a splendid climax with his leg, talking about his body in general and his manhood in particular, in quite matter of fact terms seemed odd but hugely exciting, They both knew full well that she could just as easily tell him to strip off and by the terms of their agreement he would have complied. But to be dancing around the subject as she in pretence tried to cajole him into it was far more part of the scenario she preferred with her escorts.

"Mmmmm, yes I did, but feel isn't all you know?" she smiled. "I need to use my other senses as well."

"And they are what, sight?" Carl said standing up.

"Yes of course," Michaela breathed as her eyes locked onto the awesome bulge in the front of his thin, loose trousers.

"And I assume touch" he went on moving closer to her and taking her hand in his."

Her heart was pounding as she watched him moving her hand so that it hovered over the bulge.

"Sight" he whispered, then paused as slowly he pressed her hand against the bulge adding as she felt him. "And touch."

He wasn't erect was the first message that was transmitted from her fingers to her brain. He stood before her looking down at her beautifully manicured, white varnished fingernails as they slowly investigated the mass of his manhood and balls all bundled up inside his boxers. Almost panting Michaela ran her fingers along its length and around its girth inside the thin material. "My God," she thought. "He's huge and not even erect yet."

They were like that for a few of moments. The sheer brazen confidence he had impressed and excited Michaela. The fact that he could stand next to her and let her fondle his most male place without a shadow of nerves and, more amazingly, without getting fully hard excited and surprised her. Normally she was so in control of her lovemaking, but not with this man she was learning.

"Well?" she heard him ask.

"Well what?" she replied looking up her fingers lightly wrapped around him.

"To your liking ma'am?"

She smiled up at him. "Yes getting that way."

"Then perhaps madam should fully unwrap the goods and try her other sense."

"What, what do you mean?"

"Well there's one left isn't there? Taste."

That made Michaela smile. "Mmmmm what a good idea."

"I'm pleased you like it Michaela" Carl said fairly thickly. "Why not unwrap the goods?"

With one hand pressing lightly against the mass of flesh Michaela lifted her other hand and found the buckle of his belt. As she undid that so Carl's hands rested on her blonds, short hair and he ran his fingers through it. Occasionally glancing up and catching his eye and exchanging small grins she undid the belt and the button at the top of his fly. Her hands were actually shaking as she went to grip the zip. She found it difficult to hold at first but then managed it and slowly she slid it down. She looked up at him as between them they pushed his trousers down and off.

"Allow me" Carl said smiling and moving away a bit as he quickly pulled his black socks off. "Such an embarrassing sight I always think don't you, a nearly naked man with his socks on? Like a third rate porn movie."

As Michaela smiled at his apt remark Carl returned to the position just in front of her. Now just in his white boxers that she noted were impressively silk, she ran both of her hands across him loving the feel of his genitalia beneath the thin material that was now all that was separating her hands from him. She couldn't though understand that despite all of this he was still by no means fully hard. 'But never mind' she thought he still felt lovely and big.

Carl's hands were now gripping her head more tightly. They were holding it round the back. They were pulling on it, suggestively, invitingly, encouragingly.

It seemed the most perfect thing to do. At that moment it struck Michaela as being the most appropriate gesture she could make, the most desirable and exciting action she could take. Letting her head respond to the pressure her face moved forward. Slowly but purposefully Carl's hands encouraged her nearer and nearer to him. Nearer to the silk of his boxers, nearer to his midriff and nearer and nearer to his huge, still nearly flaccid cock.

And then she was there. Then her head was at its destination. Yes, then Michaela's face was pressing against the semi-hardness of Carl's manhood. She squirmed her cheek against it revelling in the warmth, energy and vitality it projected through the lustrous material. It felt glorious to her and wonderful to him.

But she wanted more, needed more had to have more. She'd come this far and now she had to finish this off. Michaela slid her hands around Carl's trim, firm waist and into the elastic of his boxers as his hands gripped her head quite strongly. She pulled downwards as he eased himself back a fraction. The material just seemed to whoosh down his hips, down his groins, down his loins and down his taught, flat belly.

And then amazingly, wondrously and so magnificently there he was in all his glorious, black nakedness just inches from her face. She could almost feel the heat that the awesomely large cock was generating.

"Oh my God" she sobbed taking the semi-hard flesh in her hands.

It felt incredible and looked wonderful as she rubbed her cheek against its length and girth. Although Michaela was extremely aroused her analytical banker's mind couldn't shut off completely. She could see that even in this state it must have been over six inches long and about six inches round and having read somewhere about the average rate of growth of erections she realised that when full it would be as the agency had promised over eight inches long and maybe seven inches in diameter. She shuddered at the thought of it penetrating her but despite that she found her lips against it kissing it.

"Yes Michaela use the last sense on m," Carl was saying softly. "Taste me Michaela, taste me."

"Yes Carl, let me, let me," she stuttered. "Let me taste you."

Michaela ran her tongue along it from the slightly hairy base where it emerged from the massive sack containing his balls to its very tip where the uncircumcised skin was still covering the bulbous head. Cupping the sac in her hand and rolling his balls gently together she licked up and down and round and round the now, she noted thankfully, growing cock in her hands.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm" she heard Carl sigh. "Oh man that's good so good."

And Michaela wanted to be good. She prided herself on giving very good head for, quite frankly, she just loved doing it. As a consequence she felt she was enthusiastic and creative when with the right man with the right sort of equipment. And Carl well qualified on both of those criteria.

Still sitting on the sofa clad in her white, silk, Armani trousers with the now fully naked Carl standing between her open legs Michaela stroked and licked, caressed and kissed and rubbed and sucked along every inch of this awesome phallus. And as she did so it grew. It grew in length and girth until she knew it would grow no more for it surely could get no harder than the rigid mass she was now holding.

"It's gorgeous" she breathed momentarily looking up and catching his gaze.

He smiled and said. "I'm pleased you like it Michaela for it's yours to do with as you wish."

Michaela knew in the etiquette of the escort business that the men never asked the women to provide oral as, equally, they always asked before giving it. But Carl was clearly implying that he'd like her to go further if she wanted.

She smiled and sat upright pulling him towards her and pressing him between her breasts. "Anything?" she said.

"Yes of course anything you desire Michaela."

He was actually a little too tall to stand with his cock between her breasts while she sat so Michaela wiggled her way into a kneeling position on the sofa and that was the perfect height. Pushing her full, round boobs together she wrapped them around the rod of black, rigid and, almost, pulsating flesh.

"Yes, oh yes" he murmured. "That's good, that's so good."

"Then fuck me Carl, fuck my tits, fuck them now," Michaela moaned in a voice that was tight and croaky from sexual expectation and want.

He started to slide up and down between them and, astonishingly, on each upward sweep so the tip of it reached past her chin. Putting her tongue out she was able to lick the tip of it as it reared upwards. It was a glorious sensation to have him surging his giant cock in between her tits while at the same time she could lick it. It was made even more dramatically visual for Michaela by the contrast between the white of her skin and breasts and the blackness of his huge cock with its vivid purple head.

Without being too demanding, for that's not the role of an escort, Carl placed his hands on the back of Michaela's head and gently pulled that forward. It was an encouraging movement, an inviting gesture, not an order or demand but a request or perhaps a suggestion. It was one that made the bottom of her jaw rest on her chest. One that meant her mouth was in the path of his penis each time it thrust up between her breasts. And one that Michaela knew only too well was asking her to do just one thing. It was the perfect gesture on Carl's part. The most appropriate suggestion and the clearest and most exciting invitation to the white woman.

So she let her head be pulled forward, she allowed him to bend her neck so that her mouth pointed towards her breasts and she did that one thing that this gesture asked her to do. She opened her mouth. Yes she opened it as wide as she could. She opened it so that Carl could shove his big, black cock right through her tits and into her mouth.

As it surged into her mouth so she heard him grunt and sigh.

"Oh baby, that's soooo good."

The penetration of her mouth made her gag a little at first but that was rapidly overcome by the elation she felt at having him there. The elation that any orally adventurous woman feels when she starts to suck her lover's cock. And Michaela was orally very adventurous indeed and was loving every moment of sucking her 'lover's gorgeous cock

Her hands fell away from her breasts as Carl filled her mouth. The earlier surrogate pussy wasn't needed now was it? Carl didn't need the pressure of two big tits round his massively swollen cock did he? Not when he now had her mouth, lips, tongue and teeth to do that did he? No he didn't need to fuck her between her tits for now he was completely fucking her mouth.

He thrust more and more as Michaela seemed to find the space she would never have thought existed inside that cavity. Whether she'd subconsciously learned the art of deep throating or not she didn't know. What she did know, though, was as she looked down so she could see well over half of his thick, sturdy manhood disappearing between her pale lips that were now devoid of the lipstick she'd applied just before this amazing escort arrived.

Her hands greedily found the cheeks of his arse. The cheeks that alternated between being soft and so strokeably hard and exciting.

Michaela had as long as she could recall loved men's bums. She adored the look and the feel of them. She always had revelled in touching and squeezing and stroking and caressing them and Carl's arse was a magnificent specimen. Her hands roamed unashamedly over both cheeks and then between them as it thrust up shoving his other wondrous appendage deeper and fuller into her over-filled mouth.

"Oh my God Michaela, this is amazing," he gasped his hands in her hair now pulling on it a little too firmly so that it hurt her a bit. But that didn't alarm her. No the slight pain seemed a natural accompaniment for what they were doing. His fingers dug into her neck and scalp and pulled even more firmly on her hair as one of her fairly long, white painted fingernails pressed right against his anus.

Carl bent forward even more. Michaela was still kneeling but her legs had slid open so she was lower and now he was bent over her head his waist at nearly ninety degrees so that his chest pressed against her scalp. She was still wearing her white Armani trousers as she sucked and slurped at his cock her fingernail still pressing against the entrance to his back passage.

Even though she was paying for a man's services she never abused that position. She knew that she could but somehow it made everything more exciting and more like being with a real lover if she didn't. So Michaela didn't do what she wanted to, what she liked doing with men and what her body was, almost demanding her to do. No she didn't shove her finger up his arse but waited for a sign from him. Pressing a little harder and more enquiringly as she felt him bending even further forward and opening his legs wider she waited for a sign, a signal an acceptance.

And then it came. Then she got the signal in three ways. First his cock surged even deeper into her throat and to her lips and tongue seemed, if that were possible, even harder.

Second he gasped. "Oh God Michaela, yes, yes, yes."

And thirdly and so magically to her she felt him push back with his hips indicating so clearly what he wanted her to do. It was like the other night with the gay hooker all over again.

With no further delay she pushed. Not too hard or too quickly. Just firmly and insistently feeling the initial resistance and then, accompanied by a deep grunt from, Carl, the loosening of the muscle. Her slim finger slid easily inside him. Not too far just about half way between her first and second knuckle. She simply held it there the tip of her finger touching that interesting bulge that lies inside there and provides the sensation that makes anal penetration so exciting for most men.