Black Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

"Okay, slut," she told me with a sneer as she let go of my sex-organs. "Kneel down and lick my asshole."

I knelt. She shot me a haughty grin. Then she turned, raised her red summer dress, and slipped down her white panties.

She had a fine round black ass. The sculpted shapely curve of her fleshy young black buttocks met the ebony flesh of her upper thighs like a work of art. But before I could get any more poetic about her ass, she impudently brushed her buttocks across my face. Then she squashed the divide between them into it.

As the flesh of her black ass pressed against my face, I instinctively closed my eyes. Ass flesh was all around my face, and all was darkness.

I moved my mouth to the hard flesh of her asshole, stuck my tongue out, and began licking slightly upward around her asshole flesh.

"Just lick my asshole and stick your tongue into it, slut," I heard her tell me. "I don't want you to lick my cunt."

I licked around her asshole. My oral activity in her ass induced a flow of my saliva. Saliva smeared between her buttocks and all around my mouth.

My nose was squashed into the soft flesh between her buttocks, and my mouth was awkwardly squished upward against her saliva-wet asshole. It was troublesome to breathe, and I had to slurp air into my asshole-licking mouth past the flesh of her asshole.

Saliva collected in my mouth, and I had to grunt in order to gulp it while I licked around her asshole.

This all happened even though I licked her asshole only several dozen times and forced my tongue in and out of it seven times.

All the while, she hecklingly wiggled and squished her ass around in my face and tauntingly hummed a cute tune.

Then she stepped forward, and I opened my eyes. All around my mouth was wet with saliva from actively licking between her buttocks.

Without bothering to turn to look at me, Monique grabbed a towel from a stack of them on the dresser top, wiped the area between her black buttocks dry, and tossed the towel back onto the dresser top.

I stood up. She pulled her white panties up to cover her black ass. Then she let her red summer dress down. Before she turned around, she reached over and picked up the transparent plastic dildo.

I stood up. She stepped up to me with a cute contemptuous smirk and wrapped her hand around my sex-organs. She pointedly looked at the saliva wetness around my mouth.

"I never had a white guy lick my asshole before," she told me. "It's neat seeing someone's mouth after they licked your asshole."

I could feel her hand playing around with my cock and balls while she looked me into my eyes with a sneering grin.

"You ready for me to fuck you in the ass with this dildo?" she asked. "You want to suck it to lubricate it?"

"Yeah," I said. She slipped the dildo into my mouth, and I licked around it.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed and spread your legs wide apart, slut," she told me.

I crawled up on the bed, spread my legs wide apart, and waited. She held the dildo up and looked over my bare ass, asshole, and dangling cock and balls for some seconds.

Then she slid the dildo into my asshole.

"Feel the same as when the Korean woman fucked you in the ass?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I told her.

Monique fucked the dildo in and out of my asshole a dozen times before she pulled it out.

"Okay, crawl around her and suck it," she told me.

I crawled around and she inserted the dildo into my waiting mouth. She giggled and sneered while I sucked it several times.

"You're a real filthy slut," she told me with a dirty grin as she put the dildo back on the stand beside the bed. "Okay, I'm through with you for now. Susan gets to defile your white ass, now."

I got off of the bed. Monique watched me with a dirty self-important grin.

"So your blondie friend Susan saw you naked a lot in art class?" Monique asked me.

"Yeah, quite a few times," I answered.

"Black girls who dye their hair blond and pretend that they're white are sometimes showing their fury at being black in a white people's world," Monique told me.

"She just likes to look neat as a blond," I said.

"She's going to want to humiliate a white male whore like you," Monique told me with s sneer. "Besides making you lick her dirty little black asshole, she'll probably want to degrade you by pissing in your mouth and all over your face."

We went to the door. She opened it with one hand and patted my bare ass with the other, and we went out into the room.

It was probably obvious to everyone that I had just been licking Monique's asshole because all around my mouth was wet with saliva. Monique led me directly to Susan.

The dozen black Caribbean party goers, six males and six females including Susan, all turned to look with dirty knowing grins and sneers at Monique and me. Naked Marina was the only one in the room who only gave us a quick glance. But the middle-age black male in a loud flower-patterned shirt and neatly pressed khaki slacks who was feeling her bare white ass let out a contemptuous snicker.

"I want a clean white male face in my black ass," Susan told me. She took me to the washroom, but it wasn't to clean my face.

"I just had two beers, and I want to urinate in your filthy asshole-licking mouth, bitch," she told me as she guided me into the shower.

She pulled up her pale-green summer dress and pulled off her panties. I was her prostitute. I obediently knelt in front of her and placed my face just below her black twat. I opened my mouth. She wasted no time.

Out shot a stream of urine, and I instinctively closed my eyes. Piss flowed onto my tongue and into my mouth and dribbled down my chin. She wasn't satisfied with that. I felt her piss all over my face.

Piss ran down my bare body. Susan was obviously was pissing all over it, too. But she quickly returned to pissing into my mouth.

After what seemed like a long time, she stopped. I opened my eyes. Her twat was still in front of my face. I looked over the inviting shape of her ebony cunt and the patch of kinky black pubic hair above it.

She stepped away, pulled on her panties, and smoothed down her dress.

"Let's go back out so I can show you off to everybody, Tom," she told me. She reached out her hand and helped me up.

Dripping with piss and tasting its bitter salty taste in my mouth, I went hand-in-hand with her out into the room.

Monique was the first to notice. She broke out into a howling and mocking shriek. The others turned, looked, saw piss all over my bare white flesh, and broke out into cackles and snickers.

"Okay, go take a quick shower, Tom," Susan told me as she brushed a hand through her dyed blond hair. You can lick may black asshole after that.

While Susan watched, I took a quick shower, washed out my mouth, and dried myself off.

"First you're going to suck me off, slut," she told me.

We went into the guest room. She pulled off her panties again. I knelt in front of her. She grinned down at me.

Then I began licking her cunt. I licked the outer sides of her cunt lips, then more in.

I licked up and down the split of her cunt. Each time my tongue went over her clit, she spasmed slightly.

I licked around her clit. She greedily squashed her cunt around on my face.

I reached up with my hands and spread the ebony flesh of her cunt apart and squished my face into the wet odorous pink flesh of her vagina.

She squirmed and squished her juicy cunt around on my lower face. Soon odorous cunt juices were smeared all over my lower face.

She moaned and groaned as she squished her cunt in my face. I returned to licking around her clit, and she gasped and groaned in sexual ecstasy.

In a minute or two she heaved a big gasp, squashed her smelly wet pussy into my face, and let out a big groan. She had a climax.

She reached down and pushed my face away and then stepped to the side.

"Okay, lick my black asshole, white slut," she told me. "Just so I can tell all of my girlfriends at the art school when you model nude for us."

She turned around. I shoved my face between her shapely round black buttocks, got my tongue onto her asshole, and licked around it.

"Stick you tongue into my asshole, Tom," she told me.

I could hear her. But my eyelids were closed and up against the flesh of her ass. I stopped licking around her asshole and forced my tongue into it a dozen times.

Then that was enough for her. She had used me. She was done. She stepped forward. Her ass went out of my face. As I stood up, she pulled up her panties and smoothed down her summer dress.

We went back out into the room. A tall black woman with a large ass grabbed my hand and took me back into the room to use me solely as her asshole-licking white male whore.

And so did the other four black women.

And after that, Marina and I were employed to lick black assholes while men and women fucked. And in between they had fun taunting Marina and me, playing with our sex organs, giggling about how we licked their assholes, and sometimes just talking about ourselves.

All in all, the part lasted about four hours. I licked Monique's and Susan's assholes five more times each and sucked Monique off once. I licked the other black women's assholes several more times and sucked some of them off, also.

All of the black women pissed into my mouth. All of the black men pissed into Marina's mouth.

Then Carlotta drove Marina and me back to the porn theater where we had left our clothes. I had, by then, licked her asshole a half-dozen times and had sucked her off once. She didn't want any more of that stuff. She paid us for our whoring, and we went on home separately.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers
12