Black Slave Woman Ch. 08

Story Info
Interracial couple experiments with role play.
1k words
3.47
50.9k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Right now, my African-American maid Sholonda Brown is on all fours, face down and ass up as I spread her big black butt cheeks and push my long and thick, uncircumcised white cock into her asshole. I love dominating black women. And the best way to do that is by fucking them in the butt. Especially big black women like Sholonda. She's six-foot-three, thick-bodied and big-bottomed, weighing two hundred and sixty pounds. Today, this Black Amazon kneels to the awesome power of white cock. Yeah!

My name is Franklin O'Doyle. A five-foot-nine, red-haired and green-eyed Irishman who absolutely loves black women. I love to dominate them and make them kneel before me. I guess that's why I hired Sholonda. I posted an ad online saying I was a white male with dominant tendencies looking for a submissive black female to play the role of my house maid. Just some fantasy role play, you know. As it turns out, Sholonda was a real-life African-American millionaire who liked to play such games. The gal owns a series of businesses around Massachusetts. From hair salons to barber shops and video stores. She had dough. She also owned a maid's outfit. I guess I lucked out.

I've always fantasized about what it would be like to live in the days of colonial America. When white women and white men kept black males and black females as slaves. I'm not a racist. I just have an active fantasy life, that's all. I work for the Affirmative Action offices down in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm one of their top lawyers. I like to date black women. I have lots of black male and black female friends. I am definitely not a racist. I'm just a guy with an active imagination.

Sholonda is quite the submissive, folks. Not that most people would ever guess that when looking at her. Black women who were over six feet tall, dark-skinned and quite heavyset simply didn't look submissive. Yet Sholonda absolutely loved the idea of submitting to a dominant white male. She is the one who bought the slave collar along with the leash. She made me put a collar and leash on her and insisted I berated her while she cleaned my house. I called her my black slave woman, my submissive black slut and my ghetto whore as she cleaned the place. She loved being called names. I couldn't believe it.

As Sholonda got on all fours, I shoved my dick into her asshole. I love fucking big black women in the ass. Especially those sassy, big-bottomed black women I run into on the subway. I've never felt attracted to a white woman once in my life. If you were to search my computer, you'd find mostly black and interracial porn sites. I like watching black women have sex with white men. I sometimes like watching black women having sex with black men. As long as there's a sexy black woman getting nailed, I'm game.

I shoved my dick deep into Sholonda's asshole. The big black woman squealed as she got fucked in the ass. I love fucking the sass out of a black woman. The more arrogant they are, the I enjoyed taming them. My favorite web site is one that's come under fire recently. It features young white men going into the black ghetto to find sassy black women whom they roughly fuck. These guys love to have rough oral and anal sex with these sassy black women. A lot of people are offended by the premise of that site. I'm not. I absolutely love rough interracial sex. I get off when I see a dominant black male fucking a blonde-haired white woman in the ass. I get off even more when a dominant white woman gets a strap-on dildo and fucks the living daylights out of a black man. Show the thug that white chicks aren't as tame as he'd like to believe. I love interracial sex.

Slowly but surely, I turned Sholonda Brown into my slave. Yes, you read right. She became my slave. She would come home and scrub my floors, and also clean my toilets. She would cook for me and call me Master while serving me food. I loved the sight of a big and tall black woman behaving submissively toward me. I guess interracial dominance and submission are a really big turn-on for me. In bed, she did everything I said. I would tie her up and put her on all fours before fucking her in the ass. I gripped her wide hips and slammed my long and thick white cock into her big black ass like there was no tomorrow. For such a big black woman with a gigantic butt, she certainly had a tight asshole. I enjoyed stretching her asshole from a tight crevice to a wide receiver. I would fuck her ass until I came, then I made her drink the cum straight from my cock. And she did absolutely everything I said.

When we went out, she held my hand and often carried my stuff. Sometimes, she showed up at my office with my morning coffee and donuts. Isn't she a good servant? I wondered how far I could push her. So I decided to separate her from those who might oppose my domination schemes. I asked her to sign power of attorney over her list of businesses to me and she did. Just like that, I became a multi-millionaire. And then she moved in with me in the mansion I bought. A mansion that she maintained as my faithful servant. I was living La Dolce Vita, folks. Seriously. All was well in the kingdom where I ruled. I had the life that most men could only dream of. Am I lucky man or what?

Sholonda Brown seemed to relish her new existence as my servant. She delighted in serving me. And I lavished her with kindness, as a good Master should. I am not a cruel bastard, you know. I bought her some new uniforms, and once every two weeks I gave her some cash ( around three hundred bucks) so she could buy herself something pretty. In exchange, she worshiped the ground that I walked on. Life was good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers