Black Slave Woman Ch. 10

Story Info
White dominatrix dominates submissive black couple.
1.6k words
3.61
34.8k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

My name is Kristal Steinberg. A six-foot-seven, blonde-haired and green-eyed White Amazon of German descent with a story to dazzle you. A graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Master's degree in Business Administration. These days, I work for a major corporation but it's what I do when I'm at home that's really cool. I am ruthless, and I've got absolutely no conscience. I love to bring men and women to their knees, destroy their lives and take over. It's what gives me pleasure. I was born that way. Nothing else can give me pleasure. It took me a long time to accept that but I got over whatever reservations I had a long time ago. Life is much better when you're a sociopath. A person devoid of conscience. And if you're a wealthy White female sociopath like me, a member of the top echelon of society, life can be quite fun. It's for the best, trust me.

Right now, I'm shoving my longest and thickest strap-on dildo into the ass of a big and tall Black man named Paul Brown. He's on all fours, face down and ass up. I bet you can't believe it. A six-foot-six, 260-pound Black male who used to play college football letting some White woman fuck him in the ass with her dildo. He's got chains binding his big hands and big feet so he's not going anywhere. He cannot escape from my wrath. Not a chance. He is mine and today I am fucking his Black male ass like it's going out of style. I want to tear him a new one, as they say. Paul Brown whimpers as I sodomize him. I smack his big Black ass and hear his yelps. Ah, I love that sound.

I don't know why so many people think big Black men are scary. Most of them are silly punks. I've tamed enough of them to know that most of them are all talk. As I sodomize him, I call him my own personal slave, my weak-willed Black servant and my house slave. And he loves me for it. I guess we were made for each other. For as long as I can remember, I've had the desire to tame certain Black people, especially Black men. I want to make them subservient to me. And I found a Black man who was looking for a dominant White mistress to enslave him. I guess we both lucked out.

When he met me, Paul Brown was a veteran police officer in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I took over his life, as well as his body and soul. He left his African-American wife, former heavyweight boxer turned preacher Pamela Haley Brown and their daughters, Boston University students Myra and Jamaica Brown. He left them to be with me. Because he wants to be the Black slave of a White woman. And I wouldn't have it any other way. He is my slave and he must obey me. He gave all of his money, along with his passport and his car, his driver's license and his possessions. His wife and daughters are now living in an apartment while I live in their former house with him. He stays in a cage in the basement and I live in the master bedroom. As it should be, for I am the mistress and he is my slave.

Paul screams as I ravage his ass with my strap-on dildo. I tell him that he is my bitch. He is my slave and there is nothing he can do about it. He's inferior to me and I was born to dominate him. He nods and says yes mistress as I plunge the dildo deeper into his ass. I drill my dildo into his ass while berating him. He is such a loser. Like all Black men, he lusts after tall, blonde-haired White women like myself. And he would do anything to get with me. That's why he left his wife. That's why he walked away from his life as a decorated African-American police officer to be my Black slave, chained in the basement of the house he once owned.

The property is under my name now. And to complete Paul Brown's transformation from hard-working Black male professional, husband and father, to newly domesticated slave, I branded him. In the old days, White men and White women who owned Black male and Black female slaves branded them with their name so everyone would know whom the slave in question belonged to. Just in case he or she ever got the bright idea to run away from the plantation. Or if they got stolen by some other slave owner out to make a quick buck.

I get to thinking that I want to look into Paul Brown's eyes as I fuck him. And so I turn him around so that he's lying on his back. I look into his eyes while grabbing his big Black cock and ram my dildo into his ass. Paul's eyes widen and he screams. So I fuck him harder. I want to hear him scream. I want my Black male slave to know that his life is in the hands of a sadistic White woman who loves to dominate him. I want him to know that a White woman's cruelty has no limits. I want him to feel the full extent of my power. Paul howls as I savagely penetrate his asshole. His screams were sweeter music to my ears than the local symphony orchestra. So I fucked him harder in order to hear the sweet music of his screams again and again.

I drill my cock into Paul Brown's ass for a long time, stretching the big Black man's tight asshole until it expands to the point that I can penetrate it at will with hardly any lubricant. I look into Paul Brown's eyes and realize that I've broken him. Well, almost. I pull the dildo out of him and tell him that I've got a surprise for him. He sits up, painfully. I show him what's behind door number one! It's his wife, his lovely wife Pamela Haley Brown. And she's completely naked, and in chains. Paul Brown's eyes widened. I look at him, and see despair in his eyes. I grin maliciously. It seems that I've achieved victory. The big Black man looks at me and tells me this wasn't part of our agreement.

Paul Brown is a sick individual. He has a submissive streak the length of the Massachusetts Turnpike and needs to submit to White women otherwise he can't get off sexually. This need drove him to seek the company of White dominatrix types all over the state. Until he met me. Since I was so good at dominating and brainwashing him, he agreed to become my slave. However, I was supposed to leave his wife and daughters alone. I told him that his wife Pamela came to me, begging me, woman to woman, to let her husband return to her. Let him be with his family once more. I played along, then enslaved her too. Now I had two Black slaves, one male and one female. Life was good!

I pushed Pamela Haley Brown before me. She was a big and tall Black woman with thick legs, wide hips and a big booty. Standing six feet two inches and weighing two hundred and forty pounds. It wasn't easy for me to subdue her. Physically, she was quite strong but I outsmarted her. And then I began to break her down. I tied her up and showed her who's boss. She bears my brand on her back, just like her husband. And like him, she's got steel bindings on her hands and feet. I let my two Black slaves look at each other. They were both defeated by yours truly. A look of despair passed between them. I smiled, admiring my handiwork. Then I began to punish Paul Brown further. This time, I would make him watch as I punished his wife.

I shoved Pamela Haley Brown on the floor, and put her on all fours. Then I told her that I was going to show her big Black ass my power. Without further ado, I spread Pamela's big Black ass cheeks wide open and shoved my dildo into her asshole. The big Black woman screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Paul Brown watched helplessly as I fucked his plump Black wife in her fat Black ass. I laughed as I drilled my dildo into Pamela's ass. I've always wanted to fuck a big Black woman in the ass. Especially those sassy Black women I keep running into. I fucked the sass out of Pamela Brown's ass, folks. I rammed my dildo so far up her big ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of her mouth. She screamed. She begged. She pleaded. I just laughed and kept fucking her. Hell, she even farted. Laughing, I smacked her big ass to remind her to mind her manners while getting fucked by me. Then I continued to fuck her until I was sated, then I pressed a special button on my dildo. It released hot artificial cum deep inside Pamela's ass. The big Black woman howled. I laughed victoriously.

Afterwards, I told Pamela and Paul Brown to clean the basement. If I wasn't satisfied with their work, I'd give them both a whipping they wouldn't forget. Looking at me with fear and respect, they promised me to do their best. And they punctuated that promise by saying the word mistress. I love that word. Satisfied, I returned to my chambers to watch some TV. I had a lot of work to do tomorrow. And when I returned, I expected to come home to a nice clean house, or else my servants would have hell to pay.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers