Black Snake Boot Camp

Story Info
First foray into interracial lust.
1.7k words
3.74
45.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Snake Basic Training:

I arrived at basic training at the age of 18. Going away from my home in the northeast for the first time to the south was a very new experience for me and it seemed natural to become fast friends with two guys from Philly, PA and Queens, NY.

Both Stan from NY and Reggie from Philly were both 18 and we shared many things in common. Stan had a steady girlfriend back home as I did, Reggie said he was too young for anything serious and loved playing the field too much to commit to any one girl. I had, on the other hand been going steady with Gina since 10th grade.

Me and Gina had plans to marry right after boot camp and start our lives together. Gina and I had been having sex since our 6 month anniversary, that's when she decided we should lose our virginity to each other. From then on, we enjoyed each others bodies at every chance. I knew 4 months with no sex of any kind was going to be rough, but I figured I would be too tired and busy to mind it much.

Over the next 6 weeks, Stan, Reggie and myself barely had time to even talk about the things we did with our girlfriends. I was very happy to find over the last 6 weeks, I was way too tired and busy to even get a hard on and never had enough privacy to relieve it, if it had gotten hard. But things took a very weird turn that I never saw coming that would affect me for the rest of my life.

The week prior to graduation, the drills were giving us a Cinderella pass till midnight on Friday night. Stan made plans to go into town with 5 other guys from our company, while me and Reggie had sent nearly all our money home. Me and Reggie planned to go to the local mini mart and split a case of beer and just hang out somewhere.

After getting our beer and the latest copy of Swank magazine, we headed off to a nearby patch of woods that would allow us easy access back onto the base, but would conceal us from the neighbors who might call the police for two guys drinking and getting rowdy. So, we made our way into the center of the woods and found an old log laying at the edge of a small clearing and set down to drink our beers and browse the copy of Swank.

The beer was ice cold and went down easily and in no time we each had drank 4 or 5 beers before we slowed down and started checking out the beautiful models. I had seen magazines before, but Reggie had only seen Playboy and couldn't believe how much the magazines showed. He had only seen pussy up so close when he had dated a girl that would let him fuck her and none of those few girls were built like these models.

Reggie commented that he had never seen a white woman's pussy, all the girls he dated were black girls, him being black and the ones in Playboy had only shown tits and ass and a beaver shot. Reggie couldn't get over how pink and hot these tight pussies looked and kept asking if Gina back home had the same type of pussy, and if she had shown it off like these girls.

Thinking back of Gina, and her hot pussy had given me a rock hard cock, that was straining for release. All the talk and pictures had gotten me so horny and wet, all I could do was to think how to get my cock off and soon, as nearly 4 months of abstinence had made my balls swell and needed release very soon.

While thinking and remembering just how hot and tight Gina's pussy was, I vaguely remembered Reggie, who was sitting next to me on the log standing up and said he needed to take a leak, he turned to his right and started to pee as I was memorized by a model with the biggest tits I had ever seen, when it happened.

Reggie, now done pissing exclaimed, Fuck! look at what those white pussies have done to me and turned back to face me. Now I was staring,only 6 inches from my face was the biggest hardest cock I had ever seen! It was at least 9 inches long and black as coal and was glistening wet. My jaw must have hit the ground in shock because the next thing I knew, Reggie's hard cock head was passing over my lips and into my mouth.

In a complete state of shock, I raised my hands to his hips to stop his monsters progress into my mouth. Bewildered as to what just happened I felt Reggie's hands on the back of my head gently trying to push me further down on his swollen dick, I was suddenly aware my mouth felt full and very hot with a strange new taste and feel.

Reggie, meanwhile had started saying, Come on, I need this so bad, just suck it 1 minute, I swear I won't tell and I will do you after. I'm not sure what snapped in my mind, but I was suddenly aware just how hard my cock was, and how much I was dripping. I lowered my hands from Reggie's hips and allowed his hands to guide me down his shaft.

It was very awkward at first, but it seemed to slip away very quickly. Reggie must have sensed it too, for now he was whispering encouragement at my attempts to open my throat to allow his massive member entrance to my throat, but try as I did, I couldn't get more than half his cock in my mouth. It was so hard not to gag and impossible to get enough air to breathe after 2 or 3 minutes I pulled off his cock.

Now his huge cock was right at my lips as Reggie looked down and said, Wow, that felt great! Don't stop, put it back in. I reached up and wrapped my right hand around his dick about half way down its length and started to stroke it up and down. Reggie moaned and thrust forward each time I stroked his cock up, a drop of clear liquid formed at the huge slit in the middle of his mushroom shaped head.

After a few strokes some thing made me want to taste it so bad, I put his cock head in my mouth and closed my lips around his thick shaft and started to suck. As soon as the liquid hit my taste buds I moaned in appreciation. Reggie seemed to sense the change in my behavior, now he returned his hand to the back of my head and arched his hips forward shoving as much dick in my mouth as possible while moaning, ooh, fuck yea! Suck my dick you bitch! Suck all that black dick you white bitch, your loving this as much as me. Oh yeah! Take it deep, take it all and he started in rhythm, to pump his cock in and out picking up speed and moaning so loud.

He said, Oh yeah bitch, take it! And thrust all the way in and held my head down on it and I felt his fat cock head swell and pulse. I couldn't believe I was trying to swallow his cum, he was pumping what felt like a gallon of hot sticky stuff and I was gagging in earnest now, but for some reason I didn't try to pull up, it felt awesome to have this huge black cock pump 4 months worth of cum down my throat.

It ended as quickly as it began. Reggie released my head from his hands and started to withdraw his shrinking cock from my still sucking mouth. He had his dick back in his pants in a flash and turned saying the beer and magazine were mine, that he had to go.

Still sitting on the log with a mouth full of cum and the hardest dick I have ever had, I was in shock how it ended as Reggie got a few steps away, I called him and got him to stop and turn toward me while jerking off my dripping cock, I told him I wanted to do it again. He looked down at me and my hard dick and said with disgust, you're a fucking fag and I gotta go. Don't talk to me ever again and turned and walked away.

For the third time in 15 minutes I was in shock, not only had I given a blow job, I had thoroughly enjoyed giving and had swallowed cum, but now I was jerking off and asking to do it again and was turned down.

As I sat there playing with myself, Reggie's words reverberated in my head, was I a fag? But I couldn't be, I have never even thought about another guy, I had fucked Gina for years and I loved pussy. As I neared orgasm myself, I found my tongue searching my mouth for any remnants of Reggie's cum to taste and my mind reliving the nasty things Reggie said and called me and spurted the biggest hottest load to ever leave my dick.

Quickly I dumped the magazine and headed off for the base. Part of me now understood Reggie's reaction. After my orgasm, I puked up all that beer and Reggie's cum and told myself it never happened and that no one would ever know.

Reggie didn't even look at me the whole next week and I was ok with it, I was just looking forward to seeing Gina again, and to go down on her hot pussy and to never mention what happened in those woods one Friday night.

A few years after I married Gina, the truth about that Friday night came out, but that's the next story. I'm sure a lot of readers will be disgusted by my story and I'm not going to hide from it. Thanks for taking the time to read my tale. If you have any positive comments, please do, if you don't, I understand, if you just want to call me names, don't bother, I have spent years doing that to myself and I doubt you can come up with any I haven't called myself already.