Black Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznrd
aznrd
27 Followers

"Fuck me, Aaron. I need you. Please!" And she closed her eyes and threw back her head and bit her lip, holding onto a moan. Aaron couldn't stop now. He quickly flipped her onto her stomach, pulled her hips back to meet his, and impaled her with one thrust. She was so tight, so wet, moaning, and thrashing beneath him that he couldn't hold onto his control. He felt the tingling in his balls as his come welled up within him. He felt his cock pulse deep inside Nina, stretching her even further, and as his seed bathed her womb, he felt her muscles contract and spasm as she came with him. They both cried out as they shared the intense waves of pleasure until they both collapsed on the bed. Aaron held himself up on his elbows, catching his breath, looking down at Nina. He wasn't ready to pull himself from her just yet, he wanted to savor the moment.

Nina lifted her head and smiled at him, still catching her breath. "Well," she said, between pants, "if I had known it could like this, I would have taken a black stallion sooner."

aznrd
aznrd
27 Followers
12