Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it?" she asked, like she was giving him birthday presents.

"It's gorgeous, but you didn't have to, you could've just let me have my old one back," he said, glancing over to it on the side unit.

"That's mine now, reminds me of you. The way that your new razor will remind you of me. You broke that beautiful blade in on my pussy, you're gonna think of that every time you shave with it," she said with a grin.

"I'll think of you more than that," he said, putting the lighter back in its case and then getting the final box. He had no idea what it was, unmarked, and opened it, pausing as it revealed a fleshlight. He looked at her to inspire her to tell him about it, but she kept quiet.

"You suggesting I'll need this because I can't find a new girlfriend?" he said jokingly.

"Not at all baby," she giggled, "I know you will. But until then, you can use that. It's moulded to me," she said, making him stop then have to unscrew the top to look at it.

"Really?" he asked, noting it did seem to be accurate.

"Yeah, I had to be very discreet to get it made, but I had it moulded to my pussy. I got it made with the tightest sleeve they had, so now you can really think of me when you're jerking off over some of my pictures," she said with a naughty giggle. He just stared at it for a moment, then put it away with a smile, pleasantly surprised.

"Wow, you know you really didn't have to do this Avril, any of this," he said, shaking the box a little.

"I wanted to, after all I stole your last lighter, and you're going to love what's on that memory card, and well the fleshlight will just help you along with that," she said with a smile. He pulled her close for a long kiss, delving his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers before they broke apart.

"Well thank you, it's brilliant," he said, packing it away and picking up his phone.

"And thank you for shaving me, the piercing, and my new toys," she said, reminding him all the sexy things he'd done for her.

"Any time, maybe I should pierce your nipples next time," he grinned, and they enjoyed a last, long kiss.

"We'll see about that one," she giggled, before he found his jacket, slipping into it and quickly checking he had everything, walking to the door to share another quick kiss before he stepped outside.

"Until next time," she said with a devilish grin, then opened her robe wide, shaking herself sexily, moving her hips deliciously before she closed her robe and the door with a sexy peek around it, leaving him alone in the corridor with her generous gift box. With a look down at it, he paused for a deep breath, then started walking to the lifts, remembering he had the explicit sex tape of her on his phone that she'd never asked him to delete. He smiled to himself at that, and the way his cock ached from the multiple fucks he'd had with her over the last night and morning.

He quickly walked home from the hotel, back to his flat to drop off the new things and very quickly clearing up, getting Avril's sexy panties out of his jeans and putting them somewhere safe before he had a very quick shower, dressed and headed out to work, knowing that his partner would be pissed despite saluting him for getting pussy. On the way a message arrived from Avril regarding the video.

"I'm gonna let you keep the video, after all I know where it came from if it leaks and wrecks my career! Same as my pics, get them off your phone and enjoy. Don't forget to send me pics back ;-) -- Avril xxxxx" it said. He knew she wanted pictures of him jerking off to her pictures and with her panties again, and he imagined probably using the new toy she'd bought him. He just messaged back saying they were safe with him, and that he'd definitely enjoy them, but not just now as he was too worn out from her.

Getting to his shop, his partner was grumpy when his excuse was only that he'd hooked up with a girl. He apologised and said he'd pay for lunch, and knew he'd be alright later, getting to work to not waste any more time. Luckily his morning schedule had been fairly clear, and now he got his head into gear for the upcoming afternoon appointments.

Later, while working to reorganise some things in the backrooms, he heard the door go. With his partner getting the lunch, he walked through to the counter to meet the customer, business calling for him.


Stepping out into the front of the shop, he found Beth standing the other side of the counter, breaking into a smile as she saw him...

_____________ The End


Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by e-mail via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.