Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"Just before you go to town," she said, pausing him and breaking the moment, "you do know how to use that thing right?" she asked warily, not wanting the desire for an erotic moment to end up being something far less fun.

"Yes, though I've never used one for this exactly," he said, indicating her creamy mound as he took in her tight body and perky breasts, Avril looking down to watch him, biting her lip with cute anticipation.

"Ok well then we're losing our virginity together, just be careful," she said with a smile, relaxing a little and spreading her legs just a touch more to offer him excellent access to her. He smiled and took a deep breath, calming himself as he took a good grip on the razor and moved in, able to feel the nervous tension boiling off her as she waited for the first kiss of the razor. He considered it for a moment, since he had to work perfectly with the razor or she'd end up with a cut in a very delicate place, repositioning the razor in his hand as he got himself prepared, Avril tense underneath him as she waited, putting her full trust in his hands again, but with far more at stake than their encounter in the shower months before.

Steadying her thigh with a hand underneath and around the outside above her knee, just touched it lightly to her groin, above her hair, flat to her skin and inclined to just the right angle. She managed to refrain from jumping as he did, and watched intently as, with just a whisper of pressure, he glided down through her bush, effortlessly sweeping away her patch of hair that'd taken weeks to grow. She gave a little shiver, feeling a rush of arousal and her pussy clench involuntarily as he moved away, rinsing the razor and giving a breath, the tension broken somewhat by the successful first stroke. Avril looked down, impressed at how clean shaven she looked already, tempted to feel it and find out, starting to reach over when he stopped her with a grasp on her wrist.

"Don't peek behind the curtain Avril, you can stroke it all you like when I'm done. Trust me, this will be the smoothest you've ever been," he said, his concentration taking on a distinctly dominant edge.

"Ok," she breathed, pulling her arm back and relaxing into the chair, feeling somehow safer in his confidence and control. He went back to work as she watched, working meticulously to perform the same stroke down her body, with the grain of her hair in near the apex of her thigh, before rinsing and repeating the other side, staying away from her labia for starters. Deciding the work through the phases, he moved lower, pausing to use a finger to carefully wipe away the foam from her soft opening, feeling her wetness leaking through as he penetrated her just slightly. He couldn't believe how turned on she was, and felt his cock stir despite his concentration at the thought of sliding his cock so easily into her juicy pussy once he was finished. With intent focus and a steady hand, he very carefully shaved down each side of her vulva, so worried he'd nick her as he did. She didn't say a word, just watching him work with considerable skill on her, loving the sight of him with the opulent razor as he shaved her most intimate area.

"So how come you know how to use a cut throat?" Avril asked carefully, making sure not to break his concentration as he carefully shaved down inside her thighs. He paused as he used the round point of the blade to delicately glide down the feminine curve between her lips and thigh, making her shiver a little.

"I just always wanted to do it, so I learnt, it gives the best shave," he said, rinsing the razor in the hot water and carefully moving a bit lower, nearer her asshole to complete his first, with-the-grain stroke.

"Wanted to be all manly and sexy shaving with a straight razor huh?" she said, sort of being playful but actually serious, since the thought of it did turn her on, thought of him as her man, all man.

"Something like that," he said, rinsing the razor again and then her, making her shudder a little as he did, already feeling like he'd given her an  incredibly close shave. She didn't question him though, just letting him work his magic as he picked up the foam again, rubbing it more thinly over her, feeling how easily his hand slid over her now much smoother body. Picking up the razor again, he went through the second phase of shaving her, working across the grain sideways, again working from top to bottom, giving a stroke from the left, and then the right, sweeping easily and gently across her stubble with the fine, dangerous blade. He took his time as he worked over her lip and off onto her thigh, making it a very smooth motion, both ways on either side, Avril intently watching the intricate skill he was applying to her, and noticing the sweat breading on his forehead, the intensity of things showing through.

Avril wanted to ask him things, but decided not to interrupt now, knowing he had to concentrate fully on the task at hand. Lying back in the chair, she closed her eyes to heighten her senses and marvel that something she'd thought about, fantasised about and even masturbated over was now coming true. He was working her to an incredible smoothness with a cut-throat razor like she wanted, and she couldn't wait to repay him for it by letting him slide his thick cock into it amongst other things. She tingled as he spread just a tiny bit of foam over her, a very thin layer so he could see what he was doing, washing the razor off well before he went to work for the final strokes of his masterpiece.

"This is the hardest part, don't move," he commanded, steadying her leg again. She nodded submissively and waited, then felt the touch of the blade, this time for upward strokes against the hair. She immediately felt a sense of worry, that the blade would slide into her soft skin, but was quickly relieved as she felt him slide perfectly up her mound, removing every tiny little trace of stubble that might remain, not that she felt even a hint of drag, just the erotic, silky slide of the razor over her skin. She breathed shakily in a mix of arousal and nerves as he worked in upward strokes, again going either side near her legs, but giving another upward one centrally to finish it off. Taking his time, he carefully worked round her delicate folds and curves as she lie with her head back, basking in the deep, risqué sensations of the blade on her, a strange perversion almost as he shaved upwards over her labia, thighs and just underneath a little.

He stroked her with his fingertips, making her immediately shudder at the intensity of the sensation, feeling so incredibly smooth and exposed right now, like she was brand new. With a splash of hot water she gasped, and then curled up from the chair in a pre-orgasmic tense as he stroked the towel over her to clean her off completely, leaving her totally smooth and exposed, every tiny trace of her hair removed. She felt his hand reach for hers, pulling it down to her pussy, where he'd told her not to touch as he worked. He guided her fingers onto it, where she tentatively stroked, feeling every touch and contour of her fingers as she slid them carefully over herself. Looking down, she was greeted by the sight of her incredibly clean shaven pussy, a stark contrast to how he'd started.


"Something like that you had in mind?" he asked as he watched her explore it, cleaning then drying the razor, emptying the water and putting the towel and foam away.

"Yeah that's just sublime, exactly what I wanted," she said, her fantasy fulfilled, now desperately horny from the illicit strokes of the razor. He put it away in the case again and watched as she stroked up against the hair, unable to find even the tiniest piece of stubble.

"So smooth," she said, starting the stroke herself now, her fingers being spurred on by the pleasure she'd brought herself as she stroked over her lips and clit, her hood protruding now from her arousal.

"The smoothest," he said with a smile, happy to bring so much pleasure to Avril, and relieved that he'd done it right, without a cut. He watched Avril play with herself, his cock rock hard in his jeans as she circled her clit, looking up into his eyes with a devilish smile. Without a word he unbuckled his jeans, sliding them and his boxers down as he shoved the chair out the way, his hard cock springing up in front of her as she grinned. Her smooth, bare pussy was a stark contrast to her black fishnet hold-ups, and he couldn't wait to slide himself inside her, knowing just how tight and wet she would be. Avril bent her legs in to take a fumbling grip on his cock with her feet, making him groan slightly as her dainty feet squeezed onto his cock, the fishnets combining with the warm grasp of her feet to stimulate his steel hard cock. She stroked him a bit as she continued to stimulate herself, groaning slightly and moving to use her toes as his hands found her calves, stroking and squeezing them a bit.

"Do I have to wear a rubber this time?" he asked with a smile.

"I'm not telling," she said playfully, "you can be responsible, or you can take your chances," she teased, her spare hand reaching up to firmly grope her breast, her fingers circling the nipple. After a momentary pause, he shoved her leg apart, keeping hold of one and lifting it up over his shoulder, rolling her hips back as he pushed forward, pushing his erection down. She gave a sharp gasp as he thrust powerfully into her; despite the tightness of her pussy, she was so wet and ready for it that her body offered no resistance, and in a single stroke he sank himself balls deep inside her, making the Canadian star flinch in surprise and shock as she was suddenly penetrated and stretched around him. He paused a moment to let her accommodate him, rewarded by the clenches and grips of her snug pussy around him.

"I knew it," she breathed, looking up at him with a naughty smile, referring to him going bareback with her.

"We both know you want it this way," he said, spurring her on as he leaned down to playfully bite at her leg as he withdrew, thumping himself back into her pussy hard and making her grunt, loving the exquisite tightness of her pussy. She held the chair arm with her spare hand, her other still working at her clit as he started to screw her, his hand holding her hip to stabilise her as he started to pump hungrily into her body, his other hand pulling back just above her knee on her other leg to tension her as it pressed against his shoulder. She groaned deeply in the pleasure of his thick, smooth cock sliding in and out of her, lighting up every nerve ending and giving her a definite orgasmic twinge. She wasn't far off, as after his shaving and then her fingering she was fit to blow anyway.

She realised she'd missed this, how well he fucked her, the distinct thickness and shape of his cock inside her, pushing right up to her cervix as he went quite hard on her, not holding back to build up, just pounding on her dripping pussy the way he knew she needed it. Sliding his hand to her waist, he got more purchase on her body as he pumped harder, still using the full length of his cock to nail her, sliding back to his head just barely popped out and then driving in for the maximum pleasure of her muscles round the ridge of his head, pushing hard into her till his hips slammed into her tight arse, feeling her juices leaking over him.

"I never took any precautions after last time," she blurted out, looking up to him as he pounded into her. She immediately felt his cock a little harder inside her, and knew he was somehow turned on by the idea that she'd taken the chance after he'd blown twice in her unprotected pussy.

"Why not," he breathed, working hard to fuck her, going just a little harder, causing her to give a grunting, gasping moan.

"I didn't care," she murmured, feeling her orgasm building as she rubbed at her clit vigorously. He continued to fuck her, holding her tightly as he worked harder into her, wanting to make her climax. Avril stopped rubbing her clit, wanting to come from his cock alone, rolling her hips down to stimulate her G-spot. She was incredibly horny now, reaching up to squeeze at her boobs and then push her hands through her long hair as he fucked her. She knew there was a question on his mind, behind the primal need and want to fuck her, which was doing a very good job right now. She felt herself start to twitch, the orgasm starting deep in her body, her toes curling and feet arching. Letting go of her hip and thigh, he grabbed hold of her ankles, spreading her legs open and rolling her hips back with a sharp jerk down in the chair that made her gasp, holding the arms as he started to pound her hard, more accurately on her G-spot now, reading her body and knowing what she needed to make her climax, which had a near instant effect since she was so close.

"I'm still not on the pill now," she gasped before biting her lip, holding on tight as he pounded relentlessly into her vagina, holding back the orgasm as long as she could. That was the question she knew he'd wanted to ask, and now he knew it, he could decide whether he wanted to play risky with her. Her orgasm burst over her hard, making her tense up and then release in a huge shudder and deep, guttural groans, the kind that came straight from the soul as she climaxed, her whole body shaking as she came. Her toes curled tightly as she dug her fingernails into the arms of the chair, her noises turning to a brief wail of pleasure as she bucked under him as he continued to stuff himself into her pussy, loving how she squeezed and clamped down on his manhood, having missed just how pronounced and trained those muscles of hers were.

He was close now, pumping into her as her orgasm faded to leave the beautiful Canadian gasping and exhausted beneath him, continuing to work her pussy however to take him towards climax. He hauled her fishnet-wrapped legs to one side, over one of his shoulders and held them tightly round her thighs, squeezing them together and rolling her hips to give a different sensation to her pussy, making her tighter and her muscles round him slightly different. Pounding on her hard now, Avril continued to grunt as he fucked her almost viciously hard, smashing against her booty in hard, short thrusts, about to blow. She was worried he'd chicken out and pull out of her to jerk himself off over her stomach or ass, though the idea of it all over her freshly balded pussy was an enticing one. However she was rewarded with her wish as he breathed heavily, holding back as she felt him stiffen and swell inside her.

"Squeeze your pussy!" he gasped, holding back just long enough for her to clench her muscles a couple of times before he levered against her legs to slam himself deep inside her and explode, his cock jumping and throbbing within her as he groaned throatily, his balls tightening as he came hard, ejaculating thick, hot bursts right into her womb as she gasped and groaned with pleasure, immensely pleased he'd chosen to take the chance, pushing herself down into him to grind as he gave a few hard, grinding thrusts into her with the surges of his orgasm. Emptying every bit of himself as deep in her as possible, he squeezed hard as she clamped on him to milk his cock, releasing her legs as he breathed hard. She clenched and held as he pulled back to squeeze every last bit from him as he slid out, both of them gasping as his stiff cock slipped out of her silky, unprotected pussy.

"Fuck I needed that," Avril mumbled, lowering her legs and pulling herself to sit up a bit in the chair and resting back, breathing heavily as he turned and leaned back against his table, his cock bouncing slightly with his heartbeat as it softened.

"That was intense," he said, hanging his head a minute as the sudden drop of chemicals hit him, after the intensity of concentration shaving and then fucking her, leaving him feeling a bit washed out for a moment. He pulled his jeans back up and sat down in his chair, Avril reaching to hold his hand as they recovered from their energetic session, as hard and primal as the first time over this chair when she'd last visited. They just took a couple of minutes to recover, Avril's hand finding its way to her pussy to stroke softly at the enticingly smooth skin, marvelling at his skilful work once more.

"Thank you for shaving me, it's incredible. I know it was a lot of work," she said, squeezing his hand a bit.

"I'm glad you're impressed with it, it does look great," he said, glancing down to her smooth mound once more.

"Yeah, and feels even better. Best I've ever had without a doubt, even waxing never made me feel this way," she said, fascinated by his handiwork.

"It's the razor you crave. And now, I can give you the final thing you came here for," he said, standing up a little stiffly from the chair.

"I've already had the other two," she said with a smile, feeling her nerves rise at the thought of what was now to come.

"So how do you want this done?" he asked, referring to piercing her, since there were options and he was pretty sure her hood would carry all of them.

"How do you mean?" she replied, not entirely sure what he meant as she waited in the chair.

"Well do you want it horizontal or vertically pierced? Are you after this for sexual pleasure or looks?" he said, pulling on his gloves and finding a clamp, light and sterile needle.

"Well, I'm not sure how, I want it to feel good, but I also want it to look good as well of course," she said as he sat down again and pulled himself over to her, encouraging her to open her legs.

"What do you think I should get?" she asked, opening them and giving him access to inspect her, stroking her a moment before he teased her hood from her lips and inspected her.

"You told me you'd thought about this Avril," he said, looking up into her big eyes.

"I have, I want your opinion though, you know what's best," she said, sincerity in her eyes.

"I do?" he asked, pinching her hood slightly and pulling it out completely to get a good idea of her body.

"Yeah, you did with my tattoo. What do you think I should do here?" she asked, watching and shuddering with intense, overwhelming sensation as he pushed his little finger up under her clit hood to see how tight it was over the delicate nub beneath. He paused to think, pulling and stretching her hood a little, amusing her slightly at the professional manner in which he tested and checked her body.

"Well, you want it for looks, but you want it to feel good as well. You have plenty of space under your hood for a barbell, and vertical piercings generally feel better. However I don't think they look as good personally. What I'd suggest is to have a horizontal captive ring," he said, eyeing her up as he continued to fiddle with her.

"Yeah?" she asked, wanting him to elaborate just a little more.

"Yeah stay quite simple, have a horizontal piercing through your hood side to side, then fit a half-inch, fourteen-gauge captive ring with a four-millimetre ball. The ball will be under your hood against your clit for stimulation, but the ring will look good and symmetrical through it. You'll be able to change it afterwards of course for other jewellery, bigger bars, balls et cetera, but it's a good place to start", he said, having pondered it over, liking the idea of how that would look on her.

"Ok then, I'll have that," she said with a smile, liking the idea of it as he described it. It seemed to fit what she wanted.

"Rings can get caught on things, often people are best to start with a bar," he said as he went to find the jewellery.

"I'll just have to wear smooth panties then. Just go for the ring, let's do this properly. You've already shaved my pussy with a cut-throat razor, I don't think it's a day for half-measures," she giggled, pulling her legs up properly over the arms of the chair.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers