Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Ok then, what style of ring would you like? Any particular colour or anything?" he asked, opening his stores of prepared jewellery.

"No, you decide, I'll let you pick my look," she grinned, seeing him grope her with his gaze as he looked over at her, sat on the chair with her knees pulled up and open. He considered it a moment, then found a polished titanium ring, its bluish hue distinguishing it a little from other polished pieces, which he thought would suit her perfectly. Taking it over to the waiting Canadian cutie, seeing her eyeing the tools that he'd use to do the job.

"How bad is this gonna hurt?" she asked, her bravado diminished now as she considered what she was about to go through.

"It's different for different people, but generally this isn't too bad. If you can handle a tattoo you can manage this. It'll hurt when I do it but after that it'll be alright, so I'm told," he said with a slight smile, since he himself couldn't know exactly how it felt. She didn't reply, and he got to work, positioning her clit hood and getting it clear in his mind before bringing the small circular clamp over, pulling her hood up and then gripping it, before squeezing tighter to lock the clamp, making her give a squeak of pain. Taking his light, he illuminated her hood through the clamp and looked carefully, before repeating it the other side.

"Hmm no not quite," he said, having seen a blood vessel he didn't want to pierce through. He unclamped her and repositioned his tools, holding her hood up to leave space underneath afterwards for the captive ball. He clamped her again, which Avril took silently this time and rechecked her, seeming happy with it now. He moved her hood around a bit, checking its position and tightness, making absolutely sure she'd be clear to wear the ring comfortably in this position.


"Ok that looks good to me," he said, picking up the needle and peeling the packet open. Avril was breathing quite fast now, clearly nervous about it.

"Avril, calm down. Are you sure about this? Last chance," he said, looking into her eyes for any doubt. She slowed her breathing and visibly calmed herself down, lying in the chair with her clit clamped.

"Yeah, I want it," she said, looking in his eyes, then down at the clamp on her hood.

"Ok then," he said, positioning his needle to pierce through the clamp in the right place, placing a cork on the other side.

"Take a deep breath," he said, watching her slowly breathe in, staring into her big, beautiful eyes, "now out," he said. As she exhaled he swiftly pushed the needle through her clit hood, making her yelp and kick, pushing away and stretching her hood on the needle as it stuck into the cork.


"That's it, that's it, all done," he said, pulling the cork off and releasing the clamp, opening it over the needle and off, leaving it through her clit as she gave heavy breaths.


"Really?" she said, leaning up and looking down at the stainless steel needle through the top of her pussy, "That wasn't so bad."

"Yeah see, told you," he said, picking up the captive ring, quickly turning it through her hood as he drew the needle out, Avril gritting her teeth as it hurt somewhat, especially as he lifted her clit hood to secure the ball underneath it. Tightening it up, he let go and sat back to observe the polished ring through her delicate folds.

"How's that?" he asked. Avril sat up to look at it, studying the newest addition to her body.

"That looks hot," she said, grinning and reaching down to lift the ring with a fingertip, giving it just a little tweak, making herself shudder at the sensations of the ball directly on her clit, and the ring pulling at her just-pierced hood.

"It really does," he said, smiling wide in agreement as he cleared away his tools, peeling his gloves off and throwing them in the bin as Avril continued to marvel at her newly pierced clit hood, leaning back in the chair in nothing but her fishnet stockings. He took the time to take her in fully, her gorgeous body, firm boobs, beautifully smooth pussy thanks to him and her polished titanium ring. She looked up to him, positively beaming as she pulled herself up to sit properly.

"I assume all this is on the house," she said teasingly. He just smiled.

"Well, I did provide a particular service I've never done before, but I think you've covered your bill," he replied, ogling her as they spoke, which Avril enjoyed really, taking it as a compliment. She pulled her legs down and together, giving a squeeze of her thighs testingly, before dropping her dainty feet down onto the floor and slowly standing up. Feeling no discomfort, she looked down, pulling her tummy in a bit to just get a look at how her ring was hanging, reaching down to just brush her fingertips over her smoothness again.

"Want a mirror?" he asked, since she clearly wanted to inspect herself.

"Yeah, please," she said, reaching out to take it as it offered it. He watched as she used it to inspect herself, how the ring was displayed as she stood normally, hanging perfectly in her protruding hood. It accentuated it nicely she thought, and it was wonderfully naughty to know had that hidden in her pants, and judging by the little movements so far she was sure it'd be very useful in getting her off once she was up to it.


"Still happy?" he said, watching her check it out.

"Yeah it's great," she said with a smile, handing him back the mirror and then adjusting her stockings.

"So what do you wanna do now?" he asked, since last time it'd been later at night and she'd invited him straight back to her hotel to fuck her for the night.


"Well I was thinking," she said, as she bent over in front of him to pick up one of her boots, giving him a hell of a view, "that you could take me out for the night," she finished, leaning on the chair as she pulled one of her boots on.

"Yeah, anything in mind?" he said, considering how he'd go about taking her out for a date.

"Not really, just go out and have some fun, make it an interesting night," she said, getting her other boot and sliding into it, lacing it up deftly.

"I think it's already an interesting night," he said with a sly smile, and that couldn't be denied given what'd happened so far in his shop.

"Agreed, so let's keep it going. I could eat though," she said as she started to gather her clothes, bundling them on the chair. He just studied her decorated body, complete with its new addition, mentally grading the quality of the work.

"We'll find a place to have dinner then, there's a few decent places around here, must be something you like," he said as she slid into her balconette bra, letting him watch as she took a little longer than necessary to get her perky breasts settled in the tight, sheer material after clasping it. He was pleased as she went for her top next, leaving her bottom half bare as long as possible as she pulled on her corset-style top, again arranging her boobs for him and spending time to make sure it was just right, adjusting the token laces on the front a bit before picking up her layered, black lace skirt.

"Yeah am sure there's somewhere you can take me, I'm pretty easy," she quipped with a cheeky wink, before stepping into the skirt, slipping it up to her hips. It hung about mid-thigh, and she smoothed it out before looking up to him.

"How do I look?" she asked, knowing he found her hot by the bulge in his jeans.

"You look great, but I think you need to roll that skirt up," he said, giving a little rise of his eyebrows. She smiled at him and then set about it, rolling it up a couple of inches to show off more of her fishnets and creamy skin. She looked back at him for approval, where he shook his head.


"More?" she asked incredulously. It was already pretty short now, and she knew her stockings would show if it flicked up.

"Yeah keep going," he said. Even though she didn't have to, she felt compelled to comply, wanting to please him and have a naughty night of fun, even if it meant some people got a bit of a peek at her. It was an exciting thought though, and she kept that in mind as she rolled it up again, levelling it front and back. It was just over her bum, and only an inch or so below her pussy, just about over the tops of her hold-ups, and even then it was onto the lacy tops of them, making it very clear what she was wearing. She looked to him again, and knew by his smile he was pleased.

"Yeah, that looks good," he said, the Canadian star now barely hidden.

"I assume you know I'm going commando," she said, informing him of the risk of her skirt predicament.

"I hoped you would," he grinned, loving the naughtiness of a girl going without her underwear, especially when it was Avril Lavigne in a tiny, loose skirt with a brand new clit ring. She picked up her sexy, sheer black side-tied panties and bundled them up in her hand, stepping to him and leaning up for a kiss, feeling his hand immediately slide up under her skirt to squeeze her bare ass as she did.

"And that means," She purred, pulling away, "that you can have these to jerk off over me with," stuffing her knickers into his pocket with a devilish grin. He just smiled as she did, pulling her back in for another kiss.

"I'm sure they'll come in handy," he said as she reached for her leather jacket.


"Make sure you send me pictures like last time," she replied, giving a sly smile that held a certain seriousness, evidently getting to see him jerking off with her panties the payment for giving them to him. Avril loved the idea of him thinking about her as he masturbated, it turned her on and made her feel strangely wanted, so she wanted to help enable him. Of course another fantastic night with her would give him more than enough things to pleasure himself to in the future. He grabbed his jacket and checked he had everything, sliding the razor case into a pocket, then picked up the keys and ushered Avril towards the door.

"Locked this time at least," she commented, looking back momentarily past her long hair.

"Yeah, soon as you got here..." he started, being cut off by;

"You thought I was a sure thing?" in a playfully indignant tone.

"Based on previous experience, yeah," he said, making it clear he'd been intending on fucking her as soon as she showed up.

"Good, because I was," she grinned as she stepped outside. He flicked all the lights off and followed her out, locking the door up securely and then taking her hand. He started walking down the dark street, feeling the chill of the wind as it cut at their face and hands, Avril giving a shiver, a tingle spreading through her body as the breeze whipped under her skirt, over her freshly shaven pussy and round her thighs, feeling it keenly on her exposed treats.

"So you know where you're gonna take me for dinner?" she asked, looking up to him past her blowing hair, reaching up to brush it back.

"Yeah, somewhere nice I know, but first I have somewhere else I think you might like to check out," he said, a tone in his voice telling  Avril he was up to something. It didn't convey his nerves, worried that she'd find it too public or break the mood, but she seemed very open and kinky so he decided to push his luck.

"Sounds intriguing," she said, letting him lead the way. They walked a while in silence, before she broke in with a question.

"What happened with your ex? Did she ever call again?" she asked, wondering if anything had remained after her pragmatic hijack of his phone during their vigorous fuck session at her hotel.

"Oh, yeah she did actually, couple of weeks later," he said, not sure how far to go into all of it.

"And?" Avril pressed, just leaving it open for him to continue.


"Well she was pretty pissed, but I wasn't taking that crap any more, I moved on," he said.

"With a real hot piece of ass," she interjected with a giggle.


"Yeah, think you know her," he laughed, "So I told her to save it and leave me alone with all that same old shit. And then she said she wanted to get back together," he said, making Avril pause in her step slightly. He wasn't sure why she'd care.

"Really, after she listened to us fucking over the phone?" Avril said. It was hard to believe, but she knew the type of girl his ex was, and that she'd want him back solely because someone else had him, and regardless of him screwing another girl he was suddenly ticking her boxes again.

"Yeah I guess so, maybe I sounded great," he said with a slight laugh.


"You were actually," Avril said quietly, not wanting to shout too loudly that he'd fucked her fantastically.

"So anyway, I decided to take your advice and played her for a grudge fuck," he said, noticing her look up with a smile.


"Yeah? How was she?" she asked immediately, cursing herself slightly for seeming so desperate to know.

"Yeah got her over to my place. She was only ok, nothing like you. I put it to her hard and just got what I wanted, it was better than it used to be before we broke up though," he mused.

"Yeah that often happens if you hook up with your ex, things that sullied it are out the way and you just enjoy it," she said, pleased to hear she was a lot better in bed though.

"Yeah so it was good fun, I got what I wanted and then told her I didn't want her anymore and to get out," he said, knowing it sounded harsh.

"That's cold, but she screwed with your head and deserved to be on the receiving end," Avril said, boots clicking on the pavement.


"Yeah, she was in more ways than one. And not spoken to her since, I know there's a lot better girls out there," he said, giving her hand a squeeze. She smiled, feeling a little warm glow of happiness at how much he wanted her.

"Yeah there are, good to hear you're happier now," Avril said, going quiet, pleased with herself at how she'd helped him over her. They walked in silence again for a couple of minutes before he directed her down a side road, walking only a little way from the main street to the shop he had in mind. The sexy underwear in the window gave it away, and she looked up with a smile as he directed her into an erotic shop. It wasn't a seedy sex shop run by some sleazy guy that leered at her as she walked in, it was modern and well lit, with a young red-head behind the counter who gave them a polite greeting, though her eyes did still flick down to Avril's tiny skirt and fishnet stockings, recognising the Canadian star though not mentioning it. If she did, Avril was sure it'd be to a gossip column somewhere.

Avril didn't call him on it, liking the playful nature of the idea, and quickly got into shopping mode, looking through the lingerie at the front of the shop, more tame to the passer by, commenting on what she did and didn't like, and what he might want to see her in. Moving further back, there were naughty items in general like food, lubes, games and so on, and in the corner was all the bondage items. They spent a few minutes indulging in saucy conversation about the leather and latex items, cuffs, chains, whips and clamps, Avril feeling a little turned on.

She did like to get a bit kinky sometimes, but finding a trustworthy guy to enjoy it with was hard. He suggested she buy a black leather corset they had, steel boned and double laced, and a spiked gothic collar. She merely giggled and said she didn't think they were ready for that just yet, but the thought did cross her mind.

Stepping away from the bondage section, they turned to the other corner, which was a closed in area to shield it from the pavement, and inside was an array of sex toys of all sorts, from small vibrators to intimidatingly large dildos, anal toys and everything in between.

"Is this what you really wanted to show me?" she asked with a smile, looking around at the sexy items.

"It might've been," he replied, seeing her curiosity at them. She wasn't shy about it, and they looked through the array of different toys, laughing over the design or concept of some of them, interested in others. Avril also squealed at the size of some when he jokingly pointed them out, giggling there was no way they were fitting inside her. After a general peruse through the toys, with Avril musing that perhaps she didn't own enough sex toys, she got to the point, feeling playful and horny given that she was standing there with a no pants on and a ring in her pussy.

"Cut to the chase, I think you had a little something in mind here," she said, sliding in close to him and leaning up to teasingly kiss him under the jaw to butter him up.


"Maybe I did, if you're brave enough," he said teasingly, feeling himself stiffen as she kissed at him softly.

"I just let you shave my pussy with a straight razor, I think it's pretty clear I'm game," she whispered, making sure nobody could hear. He considered it a moment, wondering how his proposition would sound to her, before he reached out to pick up the box of a remote controlled vibrating bullet, putting it into her soft hands.

"Oh that's what you had in mind was it," she said studying the packaging, thinking of him clicking it on and off as she wore it, catching her out and bringing her off publicly, the idea at least very exciting. He wasn't done yet though, and reached out to pick up a small butt plug, made of stiff black rubber, handing it to Avril along with the bullet.

"Kinky," she commented, looking between them, considering the size and then looking up at him.

"Yeah, a bit," he said, unsure quite how to proceed. She was amused but he wasn't sure she'd go for what he had in mind.

"I've never tried one of these before you know," she said, offering up the butt plug, "or these come to that," she finished, shaking the remote controlled vibrator.

"Then it's another first for the night, I'm sure you'll enjoy them," he said as she read the box of the vibrator, seeing the settings and considering its size.

"I'm sure I will. So what did you have in mind for these exactly?" she asked, since he knew he had a plan in his sexy, scheming mind. He took a deep breath, and looked into the pretty eyes of the expectant Avril.

"I want you to wear them through dinner," he said, making her eyes widen a little bit. She considered it a bit, evidently thinking of the actuality of it.

"Seriously?" she said, worrying at her tiny skirt. It was already enough that she was going commando, if she got caught wearing these as well it'd be a field day for the press.

"Yeah, all the way," he said, looking at her as she thought about it. She wanted a wild night, some fun, to cut loose, and this seemed like the sort of thing not to say no to. After how far she'd gone with him already, she didn't want to disappoint and knew he'd more than please her later on.

"Very naughty," she said with a smile, pushing up on her toes to kiss him. As they embraced softly, he took the butt plug from her hands and quietly popped the box open, withdrawing it out of its packaging as they broke apart, Avril looking down at it and then around nervously, back to him questioningly. He just went for it, and leaned down to kiss her again, moving softly down her neck, feeling her shiver in arousal and then tense with a withering gasp as he bit her firmly, reaching down with the plug to reach up under her skirt. Avril helpfully spread her legs a little, and he pressed the plug up against her ass.


"Be gentle," she breathed as he continued to nibble at her neck, knowing without lube it'd be a bit of a push. He carefully tried to push it into her ass, but her body resisted, stretching a little but feeling her unyielding. He pushed it forwards into her juicy pussy, making her gasp a little louder than intended as it slipped through her slick entrance, a good mix of her wetness and his now leaking come offering plenty to help him out. He pushed the plug inside her, making her breathe a little heavier as he gave it a couple of thrusts, coating it thoroughly before moving it back to her ass. Pushing again, Avril helped by pushing out a little, and in one smooth motion the plug stretched her sphincter and popped into her arse, making her give a sharp little breath. She squeezed her muscles on it a couple of times as he made sure it was right in, then he pulled away to kiss her again as she started unwrapping the bullet.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers