Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"One down," she murmured, pushing it into his hands. They paused to sort out the batteries, with him unscrewing it as she quickly retrieved them, popping the remote into the top of her stocking for a moment. Looking around, she felt her heart pounding at the exhilaration as he retightened the bullet, batteries in and ready to go. He gave her another kiss, then reached down between them, easily moving up under her short, rolled-up skirt to her pussy, making her gasp again as he bumped her tender new piercing. Sliding down, her pushed it over her entrance, almost going straight inside. That was the aim, but he teased her a moment, sliding it up and down her entrance, nice and slippery till she reached down and forced his hand up to slide it into her pussy. She stifled a sound as he used a fingertip to drive it inside, her vagina swallowing it easily, the toy sliding past her tight muscles and being held inside as they squeezed behind it.


"Fuck this is kinky," she whispered, clenching her pussy to feel the toy inside her. He just smiled, taking the remote from her stocking and pulling the tab from the battery to active it. Avril pulled in close to him and bit into his jacket before he pressed the button, making her tense and barely hold back a long moan of pleasure, biting into him hard to stifle it as he smiled. He turned it back off, making her sigh in relief.


"I've got you now," he whispered, holding up the remote, then sliding it into his pocket out of her reach. She'd never done anything so kinky in a shop like this, it was so exciting and illicit, giving her a rush like never before. Checking her tiny skirt covered her up, she gave him a kiss and took a breath.

"Now to pay," he said, taking her hand and giving her the boxes back. She bit her lip as he led them out towards the till, the cute redhead smiling, perhaps a little too much as they approached.

"Hi guys, find everything OK?" she asked casually, but to them it felt like a very loaded question.

"Yeah just fine," he said, holding back a wider smile. There was a pause, then Avril put the boxes onto the counter.

"I'm gonna wear these out," she blurted out, since she didn't know what else she could possibly say. There was a moment where time seemed to stand still, Avril going bright red and looking at the floor as she girl on the till hesitated, evidently not having a clue what to say to that.

"Let me just scan those then," she said, managing to keep a professional air as she scanned the boxes. Giving the total, he reached for his wallet, acting momentarily like he didn't know where it was. In doing so, he quickly pressed the button on the remote again, making Avril give a sudden gasp that made the red-headed girl look. She quickly tried to play it off as a cough, still red with embarrassment as he handed over some cash to pay for the toys, leaving her buzzing as he finished the transaction.


"Thanks," he said, taking his receipt and the boxes for Avril's new toys.

"Have a good night guys," she said with a tone, knowing exactly what was going on, giving Avril a wink as she caught her eye when she looked up. Avril just gave a shy smile and turned to walk out with him, holding his hand and struggling to walk quite right as her thighs squeezed together. He reached into his pocket and clicked it off again, making her give a sigh of relief again at a break from the pleasure-inducing vibrations. As they walked out onto the street again, she playfully slapped him across the body.


"Fucker," she said, giving a giggle at the exciting and embarrassing situation.


"You agreed to this, I own you now, so be nice else," he said, clicking the remote again, making her close her eyes and shiver in sensation before he turned it off again. It made his point, and she just took his hand as they started to walk again, dropping the boxes into the bin. She could feel the toys inside her, especially the plug in her ass as she walked. It was an oddly satisfying sensation. The bullet inside her was different, feeling very filling and quite intrusive in a good way, but at least she knew his load wouldn't leak from her now.

"They feel good?" he asked, curious as to whether she was enjoying them.

"Yeah, feels so kinky, and good when it's on, if I could really relax and enjoy it it'd be better," she giggled.

"You will don't worry," he said, knowing that he'd give her a good fuck tonight.

"So where are you taking me for dinner?" she asked, since he'd got his wish of her with the toys, now she wanted her meal.


"I'm taking you to a nice little Italian place, just a couple of minutes from here, quite casual but does lovely food," he said, hoping she'd like the atmosphere.

"Sounds good, you paying?" she asked, feeling she was owed dinner for this.

"Well, I don't know, can be a bit pricey in there for average guys like me," he said with a smile. She looked up at him with teasing disbelief.

"After everything you've done on me below the waist tonight, you think I should buy you dinner?" she said in a playfully petulant tone. He considered it a moment.

"You did ask for a couple of those things, but how about this. If you get through the dinner with....restraint, I pay. If you come, you pay," he said with a grin, arriving at the restaurant and stopping outside, turning to face her. She thought about it a moment, not protesting as she knew full well he'd bought them to put her through her paces in the middle of a public place.

"Deal," she said coolly, leaning up to give him a slow, loving kiss before they headed inside, away from the cold. She immediately worried that everyone was able to see up her skirt as they stepped in, a couple of guys checking her out as they asked for a table for two and got seated, being led to a table in the corner that was thankfully quite secluded, though Avril couldn't help but notice a handful of people seated at certain tables had a good look at her, and due to the stepped layout of the place they were lower down, meaning she couldn't stop them seeing under the table. One wrong move of her legs would show off everything for them. She slid out of her jacket, showing off her tight body and impressive chest, pushed up by the corset top and giving him something to stare at.

"I'm starving," she said, picking up the menu. He did the same, taking the remote from his pocket to rest on his thigh under the table. It had the on-off button and a small dial for a few different settings, which he would explore. Clicking it over the next one, he waited as she looked through the menu, picking up his own to choose. He liked the food in this place, it was all good, and he decided on a Carbonara dish for simplicity. Avril spent a little longer choosing hers, electing a pasta dish with a creamy white wine sauce. The waiter could see they were ready to order, and came back to their table.

"What would you like?" he asked politely, with a notepad at the ready. He offered Avril to go first, being gentlemanly, however just as she was about to speak he turned the vibrator on again, making her jump but not cry out this time. Avril grit her teeth slightly and controlled it, feeling the toy vibrating in a series of quick pulses broken by a pause deep within her, making her squeeze on the butt plug as he buzzed against her G-spot. She managed to fumble through the order, and then passed over to him. He left the bullet on the rev her up as he casually ordered his Carbonara, and then offered to split a bottle of red wine with her. Avril only managed to nod, breathing through her teeth with a smile that let on a little of her pleasure as he ordered quite an expensive bottle, feeling confident he wouldn't be paying for it. The waiter didn't suspect a thing and walked away, assuring them it wouldn't take too long.

"No, I don't think it will," he murmured as he turned the toy off, Avril giving a breath and blinking slowly, pulling herself back up in her seat.

"God that felt good," she breathed, clenching herself and reaching under the table to just check her skirt was smoothed down.

"It looked like it," he said, flicking the toy to the next setting in readiness. He was hard now, seeing Avril enduring such pleasure, feeling frustrated that they weren't enjoying it together. It was fantastic fun, but he had to just watch her have an orgasm and know he wouldn't get one for a while.

"Got a hardon?" she asked crisply, clearly reading his mind.

"Yeah," he replied, seeing her give a wry smile.

"Good. I'm gonna suck it later for you," she said, glancing up to see their wine on its way to the table.

"Just think about that," she added teasingly as it was delivered, the bottle already open to breathe. The Canadian star kept herself calm as the toy activated in her pussy again, this time in long, slow, ascending pulses, making her rock her hips, pushing herself down on the butt plug as it rested on the seat as they did, managing to keep this hidden as their wine was poured. She was enjoying this setting, able to manage herself and just focus on the pleasure as he thought about her sucking on his cock, knowing how good she was at it, and that she'd swallow afterwards as well. The waiter left the bottle and went away, leaving them in peace, letting him take in Avril's lovely chest and the look of pleasure on her face as she started to grind down a little more, careful nobody was watching as she did.

"I like this setting," she said, and he decided to let her have it for a while, leaving it running for a few minutes. After all, he did want her to have an orgasm, just not too soon, and she seemed to just be simmering quite nicely on this one. They managed some small talk, but generally he just let her enjoy herself, which she did, focussing on squeezing and riding the butt plug a bit. She'd never had one before, since anal usually was something she just did for guys, but she'd enjoyed it with him and was wondering if she'd been missing out a bit. He surprised her by trying the next setting, which was an alternating mix of high and low frequency, feeling herself tremble deep down and her pussy wetten. That was really hitting the spot and getting her going, but too much so, and she could feel herself flushing and breathing heavier as she knew she was leaving a slight wet spot on the chair.


"Stop, you'll make me come," she breathed, biting her lip and looking around. It wasn't too busy and luckily nobody else had noticed her.

"Good," he said with a smile, leaving it on.

"But do you want me to orgasm without anyone else seeing it?" whispered, looking into his eyes. It was surprising that she said that, he was sure she was enjoying the playful nature but was pretty embarrassed by him showing her up with it, however she clearly saw what he wanted.

"That is what you want right? To make me come in front of somebody while I try and hide it?" she said, giving a smile.


"Yeah," he said with a grin, loving how she knew what she had to try and hide.


"Then I suggest you give me a break, else I'm going to cream all over this chair before we've even eaten," she said with a giggle, reaching out for her glass of wine. He took her advice and switched it off. They both knew he had her, she was going to lose this bet by climaxing in a restaurant, it was just a matter of timing. They went back to their chat, and drinking their wine, which Avril cleared a glass of pretty quickly. As their food was delivered, he decided to let her wait it out, seeing the anticipation on her face as she clearly awaited the toy jumping into action inside her while their meals were topped with parmesan and black pepper to their liking. Picking up his fork, he just smiled to her.

"Don't let it get cold, sexy," he said, taking his first mouthful of the delicious dish. It made him forget all about her toys for a moment, it was gorgeous, and he extended her the same courtesy to enjoy her first few bites of the pasta dish.

"Good?" he queried, looking at her tucking into the meal.

"Yeah it's lovely," she said, and immediately hesitated on her next bite as the toy kicked into life again, on the final setting available now, which turned out to be slow, patient pulses which would be just enough to keep her ticking over.

"That should improve it," he said, settling down to his meal. She just smiled, feeling the slight intoxication from the wine taking over, hitting her quite hard because of her empty stomach, and combined with the steady surges from the toy and the plug in her ass, it was indeed a nice feeling. He just left her to enjoy and they enjoyed their food, not saying much as Avril also worked her way through her second glass of wine.

Their food was lovely, and she liked the feel of the restaurant, appreciating the chance to just have a casual meal with him, though she did notice a couple of people trying to peek up her skirt from afar. She squeezed her thighs a bit, very turned on and feeling her clit rubbing on the captive ball of her new ring, feeling that he'd definitely advised her correctly. It would take some getting used to but it was already feeling good, and it looked great, achieving the two things she'd wanted from it.

He took in the sight of his gorgeous Canadian dinner date as they ate, her pretty face, big eyes, long dark hair, perky breasts pushed right up to ogle by her sexy bra and corset top. Avril was an absolute treat, and he couldn't believe he had her, it just didn't seem real, especially to think they'd already had sex once tonight and she'd told him she'd suck his cock later on. He smiled as she closed her eyes for a brief, pre-orgasmic shudder as the toy got her just right, breathing deeply as she looked to him with a knowing smile as she opened her eyes again, feeling the intensity building in her.

"I am gonna come so hard when you make me," she said, reaching out for more of her wine, letting him see the tattoos around her wrists. They'd both had nearly two glasses now and were a little buzzed, so he carefully shushed her with a move of his hand, since she was probably talking louder than she should.

"You'd better keep it quiet, unless you want a when Harry met Sally moment," he said with a grin, finishing the last of his meal, sated by the delicious Carbonara dish.

"I'll try, but it's pretty intense," she said, continuing to eat.


"That's the point, it's a challenge for you," he said, sipping the red wine as she enjoyed the last of her food. She sat back, giving a distinct grind down on the toy as she did so, clearly wanting to go for the goal. But he wanted her to come in front of people and see how quiet she could be, since she did have a bit of a tendency to grunt.

"Dessert?" he offered, as the waiter headed towards their table, seeing they'd finished.

"Why not," she said, slipping more back into date more. As the waiter arrived, she gave a sudden tremble as he flicked the setting back to the long, ascending vibrates, making her quake for a moment before she got control. He wasn't sure what the settings were doing, but he'd read her reactions earlier and knew how each one affected her, and this had seemed to be another that got her nice and hot but wouldn't make her climax. The waiter glanced to her with slight concern, but she just covered it with a smile as he offered them the dessert menus and left them again for a couple of minutes.

Avril was more interested in the toy buried in her pussy than ordering dessert now, wishing she could come, even if it was going to be a public event. However she pulled herself together and focussed on the range of delicious things on offer.

"Would you like to share something?" he said, dropping back into date mode. Avril smiled, a shy, girly smile, the romantic suggestion bringing up a naturally coy reaction in her.

"Sure, how about ice cream?" she said, since they could have a range of flavours.

"Sounds good," he said, catching the waiter's glance and drawing him back to the table. He ordered a few different flavours, confirmed by Avril's nods as she kept herself quiet, trying to refrain from letting her fingers move to her clit. They took the offer of whipped cream and some chocolate sauce to top it, and then he went back to watching Avril as she got a little closer to climax.


"Where else are we going tonight then?" he asked, since she'd wanted to party it up and make a real night of it.

"I'm not sure, I was thinking maybe a club, get a few drinks, go dancing?" she said, taking her wine glass after he finished the bottle into it. Taking a long sip, she clenched and clamped her muscles on the two toys in pleasure.

"Sounds good, go find some trouble, though you seem a bit tipsy now," he said, noticing she was a slightly drunk.

"I'm fine, you'll like me drunk," she teased, giving a distinct look that said he'd have no trouble getting anything he wanted when she was.


"I like you when you're sober as well, but sounds good," he said, seeing their ice cream on its way.

"If I'm not worn out by then," she giggled, her pussy aching now with her need for orgasm. He just smiled as they were given the ice cream and two spoons, setting it between them. She immediately dug into it, murmuring in pleasure at the delicious, creamy taste of the rich dessert. He took a first spoonful, then switched her bullet back to the alternating high and low frequency vibration, making her immediately shudder, her teeth chattering as her eyes squeezed shut, her thighs inexorably pressing together to maximise the sensation as she shook, giving a long, strained breath as she fought the sensations of it.

"Fuck," she breathed, inhaling deeply as she continued to eat.

"Like that setting?" he said almost rhetorically as they shared the ice cream.

"I'm almost there," she purred, squeezing her ass to enhance the feeling of her first butt plug. He just smiled, loving how all this had come together, his cock rock hard in his jeans, having to rearrange himself slightly. Avril stifled another couple of surges as they finished it in peace, a couple of people glancing to them as she gave particularly heavy breaths. She was sure people would see how she was clenching her thighs, but just hoped they'd figure it was to preserve her modesty, though wearing a loose skirt that short and having her boobs pushed right up was hardly modest. The waiter started towards their table, and Avril knew he would push her to climax, feeling it was all too much now, her body on the brink of something too big.

"Ready Avril?" he said, daringly holding the remote up enough for her to see it.

"No, no wait, I can't do this," she breathed, giving another tense tremble of imminent ecstasy, holding onto the edge of the table momentarily.

"Too bad," he said with a grin, turning back to the first, constant vibrate setting, seeing her whole body arch from the seat before she could stop herself, giving a gasp that everyone heard. She flushed with embarrassment as she turned away and covered her mouth with her hand, her entire body starting to tense, feet arching in her boots and deep sensations rising in her body as her orgasm started to take over. She tried to hold it back, but it was a big orgasm and she knew she couldn't, just as the waiter arrived at the table. Somehow the timing worked out great, and as he cleared up their bowl and cutlery, Avril broke into her big, soul-wracking orgasm. His question of;

"I hope everything was to your satisfaction," was accompanied by Avril's uncontrollable shudder and exhale, gripping the tables edge and shaking as her eyes squeezed tightly shut, legs crossing up and gritting her teeth as she gasped and breathed hard through the intense climax. She was luckily shielded from the restaurant by the waiter, but to him it was pretty clear what she was doing as she orgasmed, her body alight, muscles clamping on the toys, her ass tight on the plug. The waiter couldn't help but smile as he watched her, having already recognised who she was, finding it an incredible sight in his restaurant. A couple of other people tried to see what the fuss was about but were blocked, denied the sight of the singer creaming herself. She couldn't help but let a slightly strained grunting sound out, bright red now from her climax and that she was busted doing it, unable to stay calm.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers