Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avril could see the girl's hand just stroking at her thigh as she watched them, touching her skin through the ripped tights, clearly getting pretty horny at their show. Avril closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations a moment, and right then she felt a hand slide straight up her thigh to her smooth pussy. She immediately lurched forward and opened her eyes with a gasp of surprise, and was kissed passionately by female lips. Taken aback, she didn't know what to do as the fingers pushed over her perfectly shaven vulva, a skilful tongue slipping into her mouth, seeking and searching. She felt him give a hard push up into her and swell within her, hardening at his excitement at seeing her with this girl, his breathing heavy behind her ear.

Realising how much he liked it, she let herself go, the slight intoxication of alcohol and the generally hot and risky situation getting to her. She kissed back, letting her tongue be found, where it immediately danced with a pierced competitor, finding it strangely nice to kiss another girl, especially with a tongue stud. She enjoyed the taste and smell of her, her subtle perfume and soft lips. Avril just let her new friends fingers roam as she continued to ride him, then gave a slight hiss as they tugged at her new hood ring, tender to the touch. It made her tense on him, which he enjoyed, and the girl sucked her tongue as she pulled away with a naughty smile.

"I wasn't expecting to find that," she murmured, her hand still under Avril's skirt a she started riding in rhythm with him again, fingertips still stroking her smoothness and toying with the captive ball ring. Giving it a little tug made Avril wince again, and the girl eased off it, letting it go.


"How long have you had it?" she enquired, looking the Canadian beauty in the eyes.

"About an hour," she replied, biting her lip as she rolled her hips on his cock, the girl still stroking her smooth pussy.

"Wow brand new, and you're already out doing this. You're certainly up for some fun," she said with a grin, just reaching down to teasingly touch it again as he pulled Avril's hair aside to bite lightly at her bare shoulders.

"Where did you get it?" she asked, her hand stroking the inside of Avril's thigh. They'd forgotten about everyone around them right now, though nobody was looking.


"He did it for me," she said, nodding back slightly at him. He gave a smile and kept slowly thrusting up into Avril.

"Kinky, where's your shop?" she asked him, looking into his eyes. He explained where his place was as they talked, noticing the naughty spark in her eyes. This Goth chick was very pretty, and he almost forgot Avril riding his cock for a moment as they talked. She reminded him with a very tight squeeze of her pussy however, finding her own pleasure in riding him.

"You're really smooth as well, get that done today too?" she teased, letting her fingers again find the singers perfectly smooth skin, making Avril shiver again at the intimate, sensitive touch.

"Yeah, he did that too," she said, not wanting to be questioned too much right now. She was getting very hot, enjoying both this girls involvement in their intimate moment and her voyeurism.


"Sounds very kinky," she said, looking to him again.


"Yeah, cut throat," Avril said, without being prompted for any more detail, wanting to share her kinky, unique experience it seemed. The girl paused, looking to him in a moment of surprise and fascination.

"Wow that's hot, I've never known anyone do that," she said, and it certainly sounded like she'd seen a fair few things, "Maybe I'll have to drop by next time I want some more work done," she said with a sly smile to him, unseen by Avril. They continued to slowly screw for a minute or two more, with her watching and trying not to start fingering herself evidently. Avril realised that she'd just met this girl, shared intimate details, let her watch her having sex and even stroke her pussy, all without even asking what her name was.

"What's your name?" she breathed, looking to her as she sank onto him, letting him push her into up as he did the work, glancing round to check they weren't being watched. Luckily the dark corner offered plenty of seclusion.

"Beth," she said with a smile, holding out her hand with a playful giggle.

"Avril," she replied, grinning as they shook hands lightly as she rode his cock.

"I know," Beth said, her smile becoming a naughty one, fully aware of whom it was she was with. She slid her hand up Avril's skirt again to stroke at her, managing to carefully avoid her tender piercing and just tease her clit momentarily, making Avril murmur with pleasure.

"Can we change places?" she asked, squeezing Avril's thigh and looking into her eyes once more. She slowed on his cock at the request, feeling a surge of initial excitement rush through her, flattered that this girl wanted to join them and have her man, that she had something she wanted. His cock went rock hard within her, making it clear how he felt at the idea, though she wasn't surprised at that. It was replaced however with a wave of jealousy, that this pretty, foxy Goth chick would have sex with her man, even though he wasn't her boyfriend. She gave a couple more good strokes, squeezing tightly on him as she thought about it.

"Ok," Avril said a little unsurely, still fighting herself as she came to the decision, "but we're not using a condom," she advised, just to make the girl aware.

"Good, it's best that way," she said with a sly smile, reaching between Avril's legs to squeeze his thigh, making him jump and then push up deeply into Avril, pulling her down hard at her hips for a last deep feel of her pussy. Avril suppressed a slight grunt, then slide from his grasp and lifted herself up, just slowly letting him slip out of her, both of them sighing as his bulbous head was squeezed out by her tight vagina, before the Canadian singer carefully slid herself onto the seat beside him, Beth shifting over to let her so she now sat between them. Smiling with her blood red lips, she gave Avril a quick kiss on the cheek and eyed his slick erection as he looked around self-consciously.

Quickly moving past Avril, Beth stood onto one foot and pivoted to drop onto the booth seat with her knees, straddling his legs and intending to ride him face-to-face. He slid down in the seat a bit for her as she pushed herself up over him, reaching under her leather dress and giving a tug that was accompanied by the sound of ripping material as she tore a bigger hole in her ripped tights to allow him entry, going commando beneath. Avril took a quick glance around to make sure nobody was watching and then looked back to them intently as this gorgeous, vixen-like Goth chick lowered herself onto him, using her fingers to just spread her wet pussy as her middle finger pulled him up in readiness. Sliding her other arm round his neck, she drew him into a deep, passionate kiss as she pushed herself down, lowering her hips onto him to envelop his cock in her hot, juicy pussy, gliding easily down his manhood as he pushed up, stifling a groan through their kiss. Avril felt a burning envy as he grabbed at her leather-clad waist to pull her down hard so she took his full length and sat onto his thighs, giving a throaty grunt through their kiss.

"Hi," she said with a smile as they broke apart, looking into his eyes, "we never really got introduced," she purred as she squeezed herself on him to get comfortable, making him throb within her.

"Hey," he grinned, taking in her feminine scent, and then the sweet taste of her as he started to kiss under her chin and neck, carefully avoiding her spiked collar as she started to lift herself up. Avril grit her teeth and dug her fingernails into the seat cushion as she watched them get started, wishing she was still on his cock now, but she was merely a spectator, and from the looks of it she'd stay that way. He let Beth slide up, and then glide down his shaft by herself, and then got hold of her waist again and started to help her, rocking his hips up to meet her as he guided her up and down himself. She let out a breathy sigh as they got going, her arousal from watching Avril riding him now released in her own pleasure, loving the feel of his stiff, thick cock inside her.

"Mm Avril he feels amazing inside me," she whispered, and the Canadian couldn't help but smile.


"Yeah he does," she agreed, unable to deny that it was making her horny to watch them. Hidden by the leather skirt of her dress, Avril couldn't see the actual penetration, and could only wonder what her style was down there. They kissed deeply again as she started riding him, pushing her hips into him a little harder than Avril had done, giving him more of a ride rather than giving him her pussy to squeeze and slide on his cock. He loved the feel of her pussy around him; she wasn't as tight as Avril, but she was hot, wet and working briskly up and down him, eager to take his cock, and the fact that she was a hot stranger, who had asked Avril if she could fuck him while she watched no less, made it incredibly arousing. Pulling her down firmly onto him, she rolled her hips and he managed to get himself almost fully inside her, making her gasp slightly as she got herself completely stretched out.

Reaching down, Beth took one of his hands and lowered it to her thigh, sliding it over the torn nylon and up under her leather dress, straight to her pussy, his fingertips discovering a neat strip of pubic hair above her lips. Guiding his fingers down, he found her clit, immediately feeling the piercing through it. He paused, making her smile as he discovered it, lightly pulling and feeling it as they continued to screw, inspecting her to work out what she had. She had a vertical hood piercing, and was wearing a curved barbell through it, meaning one of the balls was resting on her clit and could circle round it for intense stimulation. She'd got it solely for that reason, and loved him playing with it, feeling a rush as he gave it a slight twist, not hurting in the slightest and loving the attention.


"Very nice," he mumbled, reaching up to pull her down for another kiss by her collar. Avril narrowed her eyes as she watched, clearly a chemistry between them, as they had sex in the darkened shadow of the stairs. Beth just gave a smile and started to ride a bit harder, pumping herself down to pleasure them both as he toyed with her clit and piercing beneath her skirt, her juices all over both of them. This went on for a couple of minutes, before Beth turned her attention back to Avril, knowing she must be jealous. She reached out to draw Avril in and leaned over to kiss her, another long, tongue-twisting kiss that made Avril bubble in a special way, even more so when Beth took her hand and slid it straight up her skirt, pushing Avril's fingers over her vulva, hood piercing and down to where he was penetrating her.

"Don't be jealous, I'm just borrowing him," she teased as Avril took in the sensation of feeling another girl's pussy for the first time. She was frozen for a moment, and then with Beth's help started to stroke at her clit, his hand having retreated back to her waist.


"See, we have something in common," Beth murmured, meaning their hood piercing, which Avril was quite interested to explore, glancing again to check they weren't being watched. Odd glances passed over them but nobody stared. She was drawn into another kiss with Beth, who took the opportunity to slide her hand back up Avril's skirt, pushing it out the way this time to expose the top of her fishnet stockings and lack of panties, making Avril give a start and desperately tug it back down as Beth ran her fingers up her dripping, shaven lips, causing the brunette beauty to shudder, her raging hormones exposed. Extracting her hand from under Avril's skirt, she pushed hers from her own, giving a few slower rides on his cock.

"I think we'd best find somewhere more private," Beth said, looking around at the busy club, still feeling him pulsing within her. Avril said nothing, checking her skirt was down and looking to him, who gave her a look that said he'd be very interested to pursue a threesome with their new friend.

"If we don't, we're going to get caught, or he'll finish and blow his load inside me," she giggled, giving a clench of her pussy and then lifting up to slide off. With her stiff skirt, Avril was able to dimly catch sight of his thick manhood spreading her lips, and then sliding out coated in her thick juices as Beth lifted off to the other side of him on the seat. Before he even had a chance to sort himself out, Avril pushed her hair back and swooped down on him, taking him as deeply into her mouth as she could, pushing him a little into her throat, where she gagged slightly before giving a few quick, strong sucks up and down. He just shuddered and breathed deeply as she tasted Beth's delicious nectar on him, their flavours mixing as she sucked him off and then let him slip from her mouth, sitting back up beside him.

"We definitely need somewhere more private," Beth said with an anticipating smile, able to see the raw, sexual hunger in Avril. As he put himself away, Avril had no idea why she'd suddenly done that; She'd never tasted another girl before, and in such a public place it was a huge risk. It was almost like she wanted to assert her dominance over Beth as the top female. She had however enjoyed the taste, and loved the feel of him inside her mouth as she sucked up and down him. Looking around, she was amazed nobody was staring at them, but she was sure that people must have been watching them at points, feeling self-conscious as Beth made sure her skirt was down and stood up.

"Come on," she said, stepping past him and taking Avril's hand, pulling her from the seat, onto her high-heeled boots and leaving him to follow. Holding hands, she led them through the crowds of the club towards the toilets, her hefty boots booming on the floor as they went into the corridor from the club floor, away from loud music that they seemed not to have noticed much in the last few minutes. He watched Avril's little skirt bouncing up a bit, catching sight of her sexy stockings and toned thighs beneath, relishing the thought of what might be to come, and getting her home later on. Beth was heading for the ladies when she spotted the door of what looked like a cupboard ajar, pausing and then going to it. It was stuck, and she gave a sharp yank at it, making it jolt open with a wobbling judder, stopped by Avril as it swung back to reveal what was more a small room than a storage cupboard.

"This'll work," Beth said, finding the light switch to illuminate it. There was plenty of space, and she reached back to pull Avril inside, a little reluctant as she felt a burst of nerves at the risk of getting caught. He followed them in and they closed the door, Beth enlisting his help to force it shut past the tight frame. There was no lock, so he picked up a broom from the corner and wedged the handle through that of the door and across the frame, preventing it being pulled open from the outside, just in case anybody tried. They shoved a few things out the way, cleaning supplies and boxes of things, to create a bit of space, then Beth simply turned with a smile and kissed Avril, deeper and more passionate this time, able to fully give in to it now they were in private. Avril was caught out by the slightly sudden restart of things, but found herself melting into it, feeling a little spark and loving the naughty, illicit lesbian kiss, especially since she knew he was watching them.

They embraced strongly, their soft lips pressed together as their tongues slid and circled, caressing and fighting one another as he watched. Avril's hands slid over the smooth leather of Beth's dress as they slid round her waist, and then onto the small of her back, another moving down more boldly onto her firm, rounded ass. Beth ground her hips forward into the Canadian star, sliding her leg slightly up the inside of Avril's and holding her close, letting a hand slide up the back of her corset style top to take hold of her hair, as her other slid down over her ass in return, past the skirt and then back up onto her bare bum, giving a good squeeze. As Beth kissed from her mouth and down onto her neck, pulling Avril's head back by the grasp on her hair, she gave a deep, guttural groan, shivering at the raw excitement, letting it overtake her.

"Get your cock out," she demanded quickly, casting her eyes to him as she did, intending to fuck him very soon, but Beth had some other ideas, letting her fingers move up under the skirt to Avril's smooth pussy, stroking over her and then gliding down her juicy slit, making her gasp as she hooked them back up inside her, feeling how easily she yielded to the penetration.

"Mm you really need his cock don't you," she breathed, thrusting her two fingers into her as she shook, incredibly turned on now. Avril couldn't reply, just groaning and looking to him, his thick cock standing up absolutely rock hard from his jeans. Beth reached over to take hold of him, feeling him jump in her hand as she started to masturbate him gently.


"Ok but just for a minute," she said with a smile, taking control of the situation as she pulled him forward by his cock. Turning around to face him, she turned Avril away and released him, and then pulled down on her shoulders to encourage her to bend over in front of him. She needed little encouragement though, and flexibly bent down to grab her ankles, spreading her sexy, stocking-encased legs for him as her tiny skirt retreated straight up over her bum. Beth just smiled and pulled it up completely out the way as he hastily got in behind Avril, pushing his cock down and taking hold of her hip. She was so wet and in need of him that as soon as he pushed to her slippery pussy he just glided inside, filling her with most of his manhood in one easy stroke, his bodyweight lurching forward to help drive it inside her.

"Oh fuck me," Avril moaned with a whining shudder, every nerve ending inside her alight as his cock slid over it, pulling away and then pushing back onto him as he pulled back and then buried himself inside her to the hilt, stretching her pussy in the most perfect, natural manner. He just gave a groan, watching her hair sway and booty bounce back onto his hips as they started to fuck slowly, both of them feeling immensely pleasured by it as Beth just watched with her steely eyes and a smile, having a distinct taste for watching them have sex it seemed. She moved in close and dropped to her knees beside them, looking over to watch his cock slide in and out of Avril's tight hole for a moment before reaching to slow Avril's hip with her hand.

"That's enough now, you'll make him come," she said, her fingers lightly stroking at the smooth, cold spikes of her collar.

"I want to," Avril breathed, pushing back hard into him again and grinding against him.


"Not like this, we're going to satisfy him together, he's ready to burst as it is," she said, pulling Avril away from him as she gave a mumble of discontent.

"I'm going to help you blow him. You'll be able to taste yourself this time rather than me," Beth said with a grin, watching his thick erection spring up as it slipped easily out of the Canadian's snug tunnel, Avril shakily straightening up and then turning to carefully drop to her knees beside Beth. She eyed his thick cock, bouncing slightly with his heartbeat and glistening with her thick, slippery juices, breathing hard at the anticipation of giving him a double blowjob with the sexy Goth chick beside her.

"Suck it," Beth said calmly, wanting to see Avril suck and taste her own juices from his cock. The Canadian star looked to her momentarily, into her mesmerising eyes, and then back to his cock, before pushing her hair back and taking hold of his hips. She opened wide and curled her tongue up onto the underside of his head, giving a couple of flat licks of her tongue to make him shiver before closing her hot mouth over his head, making him groan deeply as she sucked firmly and then pushed firmly down his shaft to take as much of him as possible. Beth just watched as Avril sucked at him, her cheeks hollowing and tongue clearly working busily as she took him to her throat and then pulled back, then started going faster, taking as much of him as she could and doing her utmost to stimulate him.

1...45678...13