Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you taste?" Beth asked with a sly smile, seeing Avril suck her juices from him enthusiastically. She didn't respond at first, taking time to continue fellating him before Beth slowed her with a light pull on her long, soft hair. Avril pulled off slowly with a slurp, his cock bouncing up again as she swallowed.

"Good, I taste good," she breathed, making Beth smile as she slid over a little and reached up to grasp his shaft, making him thrust a little before she enveloped him with her mouth. She just sucked lightly at first, taking him in and tasting the remains of Avril's sweet pussy on him, before she pushed firmly onto him to let him slowly sink all the way into her throat, his thick cock forcing down until she pressed her nose to his body. He gave a groan of pleasure, and Avril watched with an impressed stare. She could deep throat but nothing like that, and she felt a little jealous that he was clearly enjoying Beth's blowjob so much.

"Oh fuck," he breathed as Beth pulled back, engaging her pierced tongue to pressed onto the underside of his shaft as she drew back. He'd never been sucked by a girl with a tongue stud before, and it felt amazing, especially as she clearly knew how to use it for maximum effect, starting to thrust and push at the underside of his head with it, the intensity of which almost overwhelmed him. Beth paused from that to bob up and down him again, lightly stroking and massaging his balls as she did, feeling how hard he was in her mouth. She knew he didn't have too long, and didn't want to hog him too much as she knew Avril would be pissed. She pulled off him, just letting her hand move back up to lightly stroke him.

"Come here," she murmured to Avril, guiding her in closer to him but not moving away herself. Pulling him down a bit, she leaned forward to start softly kissing at the side of his cock, making it clear what she intended to the musician. After a moment's hesitation, she went for it, feeling a little buzzed still and deciding to just let go and have fun now. Leaning in, she tentatively applied her soft mouth to the other side of his cock, making him groan in pleasure, his hands finding their way to both of their heads, twisting into their hair a little as they both kissed and sucked softly up and down his shaft, their noses and lips bumping as they passed each other. Avril felt Beth's hand slip up her thigh over her hold-ups, and just spread her knees a little to invite it, though Beth held back, just staying where she was to tease her.

Beth reached up to stop Avril at his purple head, where she joined her, before pressing more firmly and pulling Avril to her to kiss her round the tip of his throbbing erection. He shuddered and gasped in pleasure, his hands gripping their hair tighter as they kissed each other over him, their lips barely able to touch but wet tongues slipping over and around the most sensitive part of his cock as they reached one another. He couldn't take it, and with his firm hold on them started to thrust, pushing through the delightfully wet union of their mouths. They just continued to work with their tongues as he thrust back and forward through his little haven, up and down the top half of his cock. Starting to get a little faster, Beth just let him work for a moment and then as he pulled back, swiftly pulled Avril in front of him with a yank of her hair, making her gasp just as he thrust firmly into her mouth, immediately choking her with his cock.

She held Avril's head as he gave a grunt at the sudden change to the perfect sensation of Avril's mouth on him again, his hands finding her head now and holding her quite tightly. She wasn't blowing him now, he was going to fuck her mouth whether she wanted it or not. She was happy to let him though, and started to suck hard, her tongue going into overdrive as she attacked his thrusting cock, letting him hold her in place and drill her mouth. Beth was still holding her hair, and when he slowed for a hard push to make her deep throat, Avril found she couldn't pull back at all, and then felt Beth push her onto him, forcing his cock past her limit and into her throat.

"Take it," she breathed, pressing Avril onto his cock. She choked, her eyes pricking as they started to water, unable to handle him and trying to pull back, but they both kept pushing and got another inch or so into her tightly throat, making him groan her pleasure, which Avril did like she had to admit. Pulling back, he started to firmly fuck her face again, pumping into her mouth and working her cheeks to feel the smooth, slick sensation and see them bulge as she sucked his cock. Beth watched, squeezing her thighs rhythmically, feeling herself almost leaking into her ripped tights, well what was left covering her pussy at least. She saw Avril doing the same as she sucked obediently at his cock as he gave it to her, and Beth stroked her hair a moment before he pushed hard again for a deep throat.

He held Avril almost brutally tight as he pushed deep, Beth pushing her head forward again as Avril didn't fight it, knowing they had her number and wanting to impress him. She couldn't hold back her gag though and choked again, but this time he exploited it, easing of a touch as she choked and then, as she took a gasp of breath round him, he shoved in hard and buried his entire cock into her throat, Beth helping to push her down fully right to the hilt. She choked again of course but it was too late, he was in and just enjoyed her throat contracting around him, giving a growl of pleasure as he stroked her hair, loving the feel and giving a couple of very short, grinding thrusts as she choked on him before pulling back, right out of her mouth. She coughed as Beth pulled him back into her mouth, immediately sucking hard and fast, working powerfully up and down his cock.

Avril wiped her eyes carefully as she watched, seeing Beth's clear oral talents as she worked on him, her mouth gliding up and down, cheeks pulled in by her vacuum-like mouth. He stiffened in her mouth and she knew she was almost ready to explode, so pulled back to just his head, which she sucked at with ferocious intensity, making him give a strained groan of sensation as she attacked him with her pierced tongue, working hard to get him off, her hand grasping the base of him to stroke him slightly. Reaching with her other, she pushed her hand up the back of Avril's neck into her hair, taking a firm holding and pulling her in close, looking into her eyes as she continued to suck. Avril gazed back, realising what she might be about to do as she pulled her so their faces were almost pressed together. He suddenly tensed and gave a gasp, his balls tightening at Beth's relentless assault, holding back his climax as she worked even harder on him to build it up, feeling his tension.

As she felt a tiny drop of his slightly salty sperm leak onto her tongue, she suddenly yanked off him and out the way, holding Avril tightly in place by her hair as she aimed his cock onto her face and jerked it fast with her hand right as he exploded. He gave a loud grunt followed by hard gasps as his hot, thick load exploded over the Canadian's pretty face, Avril squeezing her eyes shut at the last second as he ejaculated onto her. He clenched his fists as his balls squeezed tightly, Beth's hand working hard to sustain his orgasm as he gave several hard spurts, involuntarily thrusting his hips forward as he did, his load landing all across Avril's face as Beth aimed him, the first big one going over her nose, forehead and into her hair, with others landing over her eyes, cheeks and neck, with Beth milking the last of him out onto Avril's soft lips as he gasped.

Avril opened her mouth and he sank back in with a shudder as she softly sucked and licked the last of his come from him and her lips, sucking a moment before he slipped back out, both of them gasping as she knelt there with his come all over her. She'd never been given a facial before, and certainly found it an odd but strangely pleasurable sensation. She'd had guys shoot their loads most other places on her, like her chest, tummy, back and inevitably over her hands, which she'd reasonably enjoyed, but this was her first facial, and she was sure it wouldn't be her last now. Beth just released his cock and Avril's hair, then sat back to take in the scene for a moment, the sight of Avril Lavigne after a facial one to treasure, and she noticed he was taking the sight in as well. Avril clearly wasn't quite sure what to do, needing to get cleaned up but unable to open her eyes.

Beth just smiled, then knelt up and leaned in to Avril, pushing her hair back out the way and licking up from her neck to her cheek, temptingly close to her pushed-up breasts, making Avril inhale in surprise and his cock twitch a little as she set about cleaning Avril up. She didn't protest, or say a word at all actually, and simply knelt in place with her skirt gathered over her stockings as Beth licked his come from her smooth skin, rolling her tongue back into her mouth and swallowing before licking again, going over Avril's cheeks and then carefully her eyelids, before finishing with a long lick up her nose and forehead to lap up his first, biggest, thickest spurt, murmuring in pleasure as she pulled it into her mouth. But she didn't swallow, instead moving down and kissing Avril hard, thrusting her tongue into her mouth and letting her taste him. Avril was again surprised but didn't fight it, and they enjoyed a deep, passionate French kiss, sharing and swallowing his come.

"Better?" Beth purred with a smile, reaching up to wipe his come from the front of Avril's hair.

"Much," Avril said with a shy smile. Beth just smiled at her, then leaned down to kiss her neck, her hand pushing up under Avril's token skirt to her perfectly bald pussy again. She didn't fight it at all, simply letting her legs spread a bit to allow Beth to finger her, giving in to this experience with another girl. Her expert fingers found her clit, carefully moving around the new piercing to get at the sensitive button which she started to circle, making Avril shudder.

"Stand up," she commanded, which Avril unquestioningly moved to do, reaching for his hands to help her up. He pulled her to her feet, where she teetered on her high-heeled boots a moment before spreading her legs to let Beth underneath her skirt as she unceremoniously went down on her. He quickly put himself away as Beth went to town, pressing her lips to Avril's clean shaven lips and starting to lick effectively, working over her smooth labia to tongue both inner and outer lips, tasting her abundant juices as they leaked from her pussy, along with the taste of his come as he seeped out from deep inside her, from their early fuck in his shop after he'd shaven her. Avril just shuddered and squeezed his hands, which were now holding her waist as he stood behind her, looking over her and then reaching down to lift her skirt so he could watch Beth licking her.

"I've never licked a girl as smooth as you," Beth murmured before she continued, moving up now to gently lick at Avril's clit and new titanium ring, making her shake, already very close to an orgasm because she was so turned on. His other hand slid down behind Avril, between them, and under her skirt to her ass, sliding straight down between her cheeks to her tight backdoor and immediately beginning to massage at it, making her push both back and forward towards the two of them, shaking in pleasure. Beth shifting back down, getting right between Avril's strong thighs to allow her to bury her tongue deeply inside her pussy, feeling Avril's muscles squeeze at her as she thrust and circled her pierced tongue, the stud feeling very nice inside her as it stimulated nerve endings, her fingers working delicately at her clit.

He lowered himself down behind Avril, taking hold of her ass and spreading her firm cheeks to expose her asshole, before leaning in and pressing his tongue to her, making her shiver with a moan as he started to lick at her anus, tonguing over and around it, feeling the tight ring of muscle twitching under his ministrations before he just pushed the tip in a little, making her push back and groan. Beth knew she was close, and with a last few thrusts of her tongue pulled out, sliding back up to her clit. With one hand she used her fingers to carefully pull the hood up out the way by her new ring, making her hiss with the discomfort, and with the other she jammed two fingers deep into her pussy. Avril's hiss turned to a grunt, then growling groan as she started to massage her G-spot, right before moving in to lick directly at her clit using her tongue stud, rolling the gold ball of it around her centre of pleasure, immediately making her approach climax.

"Oh fuck, fuck," Avril growled through gritted teeth, her eyes squeezed shut as Beth licked hard at her clit, showing her skill eating pussy, thrusting her fingers powerfully against her G-spot as he continued to lick hard at her ass, making her feel slightly in the mood for him to squeeze his cock in there, though she was sure he'd ask for that later anyway. Her orgasm rushed up on her under the intense dual stimulation, and the feel of Beth's stud sliding and rolling around her clit quickly got her off, making her tense and then shudder with a series of loud, gasping groans that seemed to shake her whole body as her orgasm washed over her, her hips bucking in their hands as they continued to work at her, Beth's fingers flooded by Avril's juices as she practically squirted, shaking and spasming between them as she climaxed, her groans turning to gasping breaths of pleasure as she thrust forward onto her female lover's tongue.

As Avril became too sensitive, Beth pulled her fingers from inside her and moved off her clit, going down to lick up her thick, delicious juices as he gave a last circle of her asshole and pulled away, giving a light spank as she came down, shivering and twitching as Beth licked her leaking pussy, tasting both him and Avril as she did. She reached up with her juicy fingers to Avril's mouth, and without a moments hesitation Avril leaned down to suck them, licking between her fingers and working hard for a moment to do so, loving the taste of her own juices in this moment, though immediately feeling a bit embarrassed after she'd done it, blushing and looking away. Beth pulled away from Avril and looked up with a smile, before standing back up onto her platform boots, and giving Avril a peck on the cheek.

"Good?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.


"Yeah," she breathed, looking up shyly into her eyes.

"So you're an anal girl as well?" Beth asked, wanting her to admit it.

"Yeah, I am I guess," she answered quietly, glancing back to him. It was clear she was, she'd done it plenty really, but he'd helped her enjoy it more and was sure he would again later.

"That's hot, and now you're satisfied you can eat my pussy for me," she said matter-of-factly, looking into Avril's eyes. They widened as she gave a start, a little shocked at the request and feeling instantly terrified. Having a girl lick her pussy was one thing, but licking another girl was quite another, that was going properly bisexual and she didn't know if she could do it.

"I...err...I don't know," she said unconvincingly, knowing she had no real right to refuse.

"I licked yours, it's only fair," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"I've never done it, I don't know what to do," Avril said meekly, biting her lip.

"You'll figure it out when you're down there," she replied, just wanting Avril to lick at her pussy one way or another. Avril looked over at him questioningly, hoping he'd give her some kind of out.

"It's only fair, and you might like it," he said, and he was right, she'd never done it so how did she know she wouldn't like it.

"I know she will, and so will I," he finished, since watching Avril eat another girl would be hot.


"I bet," Avril said with a smile. There was a pause, then she gave a slight nod and reached down for Beth's leather skirt. Beth helped her pull it up, rolling the black leather up to reveal her ripped tights and neatly shaven pussy, letting Avril get a first look at her nice strip of hair and vertical hood piercing. Avril lowered herself to her knees in front of her, unsure how to go about it exactly and blocked by nylon.


"Just tear them," Beth said, reading her mind it seemed. Reaching up, Avril's fingers brushed the delightfully soft skin of Beth's pussy as she got her fingers into the torn tights and then pulled at them, the ripping sound cutting through the air as she tore a hole to expose her pussy completely, Avril able to tell how turned on she was. Beth's hand on her head just guided her onto her, and with trepidation Avril extended her tongue and let it slide down over her clit, feeling the smooth curved barbell beneath it as she slid down over the soft folds of the first pussy she'd ever licked. Beth gave a murmur of pleasure as Avril tentatively started to lick at her, sticking with her clit and trying to do the things she liked having done to her, tasting the sweet juices of her first pussy and having no problem with it, finding them alright, though far more abundant than when she'd sucked Beth's and her own juices from his cock.

"Mm keep going," Beth said encouragingly as Avril licked feverishly at her clit, grinding the barbell down into it as she did. She worked to get underneath it, before resorting to pulling it up by the barbell the same as had been done to her. Beth just murmured in pleasure at it as she did, then inhaled as Avril's skilful but untrained tongue went directly onto her sensitive clit.

"Twist it," she breathed, meaning her barbell. Avril hesitated a moment, then gave it a twist, pulling at it a bit as she did so, feeling Beth immediately respond with a tensing shiver, loving rough treatment of her clit hood piercing. Avril increased her efforts at her clit, before moving down to lick all the way up her pussy, feeling the soft folds of her vulva flow and yield under her strong ministrations, the creamy juices sticking to her tongue. A thick string stretched from Beth's pussy to her lips as she pulled it back into her mouth to taste it, gathering it expertly. Avril swallowed and then dove deep again to lick right over Beth's entrance, pressing more firmly and being rewarded with her tongue sliding easily inside her, feeling her muscles clasping at her as she did. Lapping up her juices, Avril again thrust her tongue inside, loving the feeling of Beth's vagina squeezing at it as she did, throwing her cares away as she just tried to give her the best oral she could.

"Yeah that's good," Beth breathed as she rubbed her clit lazily while Avril licked her intimately, enjoying thrusting her tongue inside. He'd been watching until now, with a renewed erection, and just had to get involved, wanting to help Avril get Beth off. Stepping over, he slid behind them, pressing close to her to let her feel his hard cock before sliding his hand down to her ass, giving a good squeeze and then pulling at a hole to extend it and let his fingers access her ass. Beth didn't try to stop him, and he slid a finger to her asshole, teasing over it before pushing it firmly inside her. She seemed the kind of girl who would be ready to go anally, not wanting a tease, and he turned out to be correct, as she pushed back onto his finger to get it into her ass with a moan. He started to thrust it as she worked her clit, before Avril withdrew from between her thighs to lick long and slow right up her vulva and back to her clit.

"Enjoying yourself down there?" she teased as Avril started to lick her clit again, swirling her tongue over the hood to press the barbell onto her, before she caught it with her teeth. She gave an affirmative murmur as she pulled it firmly, making Beth gasp at the intense sensation and shake in pre-orgasmic sensation. She was so turned on that Avril's inexperienced but enthusiastic licking would probably get her off, especially as he fingered her ass, burying it deep into her as his other hand reached up to give a hard squeeze to her breast. Beth reached back for his cock, just to rub and tease him through his jeans, rubbing up and down his length through the denim as he worked to help the Canadian singer make her come as they double teamed the Goth chick.

1...56789...13