Black Star Ch. 02: After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avril again pulled her clit hood up to reveal her, then attacked hard with her tongue, circling and pushing at Beth's intimate button, lighting up the thousands of nerve endings as she pulled and twisted at her barbell, making her shudder and gasp, feeling an imminent orgasm. Avril's tongue ached deeply, her jaw locking a bit, realising quite how tricky it was for guys to make her come when they went down on her. She was finding it distinctly harder to eat pussy than she did sucking cock, but then she had no experience, she mused. With guys, when they did come, it was straight into her mouth for her to swallow, whereas with a girl she was finding it all over her lips and chin. However she wanted to make Beth come and had to succeed, so kept going, forcing herself to work through the discomfort, especially as Beth started to gasp.

"Oh god Avril, you're gonna make me...I'm gonna..." she gasped hurriedly, trailing off as her breathing got hard and heavy, leaning back into him as he jammed his finger into her ass, pushing forward to grind on Avril's strong tongue as she hit her peak, giving a huge shudder and letting out a long, loud wail of pleasure as she came, her body arching in a smooth, primal manner as her climax overtook her. Fearing being caught, he immediately clamped his hand over her mouth, where she just let go and really made some noise, knowing it was quieted by him as Avril continued to lick at her slippery pussy. Shaking and trembling through her orgasm, her sphincter clamped down on his finger as Avril's exhausted mouth gave up, unable to continue, reaching up to rub her for the last few jolts of her orgasm till she slowed down, Avril just kneeling with her aching tongue out. As she slowed however, she did find the energy to give a couple of last, long licks up Beth's pussy to lick up her dripping juices, swallowing them happily before pulling away to wipe her face.

"Fuck," she breathed, a little surprised how hard she'd come as he slid his finger from her ass. Avril just smiled up at her embarrassedly, proud she'd got her to orgasm but a little shy at being on her knees having just eaten her first pussy. Beth reached her hands out for Avril, who took them to be weakly helped from the floor.

"That was good, I think you have a future licking pussy," Beth teased, giving a sated smile as Avril blushed.

"I don't know about that," Avril replied quietly, pulling her skirt down to hide her stockings and bald, pierced pussy. Beth rolled her leather dress back down and smoothed her hair out a bit as Avril did the same, checking their appearance as they recovered their senses properly.

"Well, if you think of me later when you two are fucking, or when you're alone, you'll know you like pussy," Beth teased with a grin.

"I...It wasn't...I'm not..." Avril stammered hopelessly, lost for word at the suggestion she was bi. Also now she knew she'd think of her regardless, the idea planted in her mind.

"Right you two, that was awesome, and Avril your secret's safe with me," she said with a teasing smile, since this would be gold dust for a newspaper.


"Thanks...for everything," Avril murmured coyly.

"No problem. I might drop by your shop sometime, if I want any more work done...of any kind," she said to him with a smirk, hinting to the kinky shaving he'd given Avril.


"Sure, feel free, business is business," he said with a smile.

"I'm sure some business is more highly welcomed," she said with  a glance to Avril and a smile. Avril shyly looked down as he just smiled, unable to stop himself.

"Of course," he replied.

"And who can blame you. Right, now go home and fuck each others brains out, you need it," she said with a giggle, stepping forward to give Avril a soft, lingering kiss, before doing the same to him and then going to the door pulling the broom handle out of it and giving it a shove open with a shoulder.


"Until next time," she purred with a wink and a blown kiss, before disappearing round the door. It left them standing there, a little awkwardly after their threesome, before he took her hand with a squeeze. Avril looked up to him with a smile, after all they'd had a lot of fun, and then stood onto tiptoes to give him a kiss, delving her tongue into his mouth, letting him taste the last of Beth.

"I think you'll be seeing her again," Avril said with a knowing smile, able to see the signs of attraction in another girl.

"Yeah?" he asked, since he hadn't really thought about anything more, being caught up in the moment of their sexy threesome.

"Yeah, you have stuff in common, and she seems into you," she said, probing a little to see if he was interested in her.

"I think she was more interested in you," he said with a smile.

"Perhaps. So, want to take me home and bang my brains out?" she said with a smile, looking up expectantly.

"Sure," he said with a smile, leading her by the hand out of the cupboard, flicking the light off and heading back down the corridor to the club, someone looking back over their shoulder to them as they headed for the toilets, and must've had a suspicion about what they'd been doing. Stepping back out into the noise and darkness of the club, they looked about but their Goth chick Beth was nowhere to be seen. They didn't let it concern them however as they purposefully headed for the coat check and got their jackets, quickly checking they had everything and then walking back out of the loud club to the street, several guys checking out Avril's tiny skirt and catching a flash of her sexy stockings. Luckily her skirt didn't flick up enough to offer a glimpse of her naked pussy as they escaped to the real world again, feeling a cool breeze blow around them as they did, Avril noticing it straight up her skirt.

As they started to walk, she reached over to fumble in his pockets, checking one fruitlessly and then the other to find what she wanted, which was his packet of cigarettes, quickly opening the pack and putting one between her lips, followed by reaching up to playfully pop one in his mouth.


"I forgot you needed a cigarette after sex," he said with a smile as she shoved the packet in her own jacket pocket, and found her lighter, well his, the one he'd left in her hotel room months earlier.


"Yeah well, you fucked me at your shop, made me wear those toys at dinner and then she licked my pussy, so yeah I really do need a fucking cigarette now," she said with playfully no-shit tone, flicking the lighter and commencing her cigarette, drawing a deep lungful as she reached up to light his.

"Understandable," he smiled, inhaling the satisfying smoke from his Marlborough.

"And I know you need one," she said, putting the lighter away and breathing out her smoke in a relieved sigh, holding the cigarette with her spare hand.


"And how do you know that?" he said, even as he blatantly enjoyed his first drag on his and slowly exhaled.

"Because you have a habit, and you'll need to calm down after a sexy threesome with Avril Lavigne and a kinky Goth chick," she grinned, referring to herself jokingly in the third person and putting the cigarette back in her mouth, pulling her leather jacket round her corset-topped body to keep warm.

"I think I've got over the whole "Avril Lavigne" thing," he said playfully.

"Oh have you now, and why's that?" she asked, a teasingly icy tone in her voice.

"Well she just asked me to take her home and fuck her brains out, so I haven't time for celebrity, she's a good lay," he said with a smile. Avril just smiled and smoked her cigarette, pulling in close beside him. He slid his arm over her shoulders and they just quietly walked, smoking in the cold night air, the relaxing sensations washing over them, feeding their cravings and relaxing them, ready for when he got her on her back. They walked quietly for a couple of minutes, before Avril realised how far it would be to her hotel, a different one to the previous time she'd been here which was much further away.

"How far is your place?" she asked, looking up to him and holding the last of her cigarette to the side in waiting. He took the last drag of his, holding it as he flicked the butt to the gutter, a spark flying off as it tumbled on the tarmac before he let it out in a long, slow stream of smoke as Avril sexily inhaled from hers at the side of her mouth.

"Not far, five minutes or so," he said, surprised at her asking since he was sure he knew why.

"Take me to your place," she said after blowing out her smoke, looking sexily to him with a sideways gaze. His heart jumped a little; there was nothing wrong with his place, it was clean and tidy with a nice bed to fuck her on, but it was no penthouse suite.

"You sure you wouldn't rather just get a taxi back to your hotel, be a lot nicer than my place?" he said, since it was true. She just looked at him with a smile.

"You can fuck me sooner if you take me back to yours," she said casually, before taking her last pull on the Marlborough and throwing the end aside. She giggled as he immediately quickened his pace and turned down a side street, heading back towards his apartment. Her boots thumped on the pavement as his hurried her towards his place, Avril feeling the cold wind blowing up her skirt and incredibly shaved pussy.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna put out," she giggled, teasing him as his haste to get her home.


"I know, I just want you out of those clothes and on my cock," he said with a smile.

"What else is new," she said with a grin, and snuggled closer to him as he led the way to his apartment. Reaching the building, he opened the door for her and she headed in, where he followed, feeling the enveloping warmth of the air as he closed the door to the small entrance area.

"First floor, number twelve," he directed as he handed her the keys, Avril just giving a smile over her shoulder.

"Follow me," she said, then turned and sashayed sexily to the stairs, starting to walk up them, glancing back to him as he hung back with a smile, letting her get several steps ahead of him so he could see up under her skirt, at her toned ass and thighs, sexy fishnet stockings and her juicy pussy peeking between her legs. They took a little while going up the stairs as Avril showed off for him, arching her back and shaking her hips a bit, legs wider than necessary, but she loved it, and as she got to the top she paused to give a more explicit show for him, spreading wider and pretty much bending over for him. He was almost tempted to run up behind her and take her right there, but she walked towards his apartment. He caught up to her as she opened the door and stepped into his carpeted hallway, doors opening off it.

She didn't have any time to really take it in though as he grabbed her from behind, shoving the door shut and then pushing her up against the wall, making her gasp and grind back against him. She loved being taken roughly when she was in the right mood, and his hunger was evident, quickly freeing himself from his jeans and pulling her head back by her hair.


"No, not like this," she breathed, playing up to it as he pulled her away from the wall and pushed her down onto the floor on front.

"Fuck," she murmured as she pushed back up onto her hands and knees. He was already kneeling behind her, her tiny skirt having retreated up over her nice arse to reveal her wet, inviting pussy.


"Shut up, Avril," he said with a dominant tone as he grabbed her hip past her leather biker jacket, then swiftly sunk himself into her dripping, unprotected haven, making her grunt hard, then give a strained groan as he didn't pull back but forced himself balls deep into her from his initial thrust, stretching her pussy out once more. Digging her nails into the carpet, she held on as he immediately started to fuck her, pounding into her pussy with an intensity usually reserved for the end of a fuck session, not the start. She squeezed her pussy tightly on him because she knew he loved it, which only spurred him to thump into her harder, driving his hips into her ass noisily as he seemingly tried to split her in two.

She let out a grunt as he pulled her head back by a handful of her hair, bracing herself as he jammed his cock into her. He was already close, she could feel it, evidently having got very horny watching her and Beth.


"Is this...because I licked pussy?" she gasped, hoping to play to his fantasy.

"Yeah, I've had a hard-on ever since, watching you and her together..." he breathed, holding her powerfully and ramming into her full depth, her pussy just taking his cock with ease, though her new titanium ring bouncing about was feeling a bit sore. They weren't having sex, he was fucking her, using her hard to get himself off, and she found that deeply arousing somehow.

"Watching me licking at her clit, loving eating her pussy. I bet you've thought of that before haven't you, the thought of me and another girl, just going at it while you..." she said, and was abruptly cut off by his breathing getting suddenly very heavy, his cock stiffening and then suddenly exploding inside her, jerking and swelling in a series of hard, intense pulses as he ejaculated another load inside her, making her immediately respond with as many tight squeezes of her muscles as possible to intensify the sensations for him and milk every last drop into her body. She loved the feeling of guys as they came inside her, though she usually made them wear rubbers to do it. He had good stamina but this was just due to him being so turned on by Avril's show with Beth, she knew that, and that he'd be good to pound her longer again soon. Also she had enjoyed it, the rough and tumble fashion of it, how he'd taken her, and him coming inside her.

"Better?" she asked, lowering her head as he released her hair, shaking a little from the intense smashing she'd just taken.

"Much," he breathed,  leaning up from his position over her.

"Good, now I can get naked like you wanted me to," she said, slowly rocking forward on her knees to pull herself off his cock, which slipped thickly from inside her. She gave a squeeze to tighten herself and then carefully stood up again on shaky legs, shrugging her jacket off as he took a breath before doing the same, putting himself away and then starting to take off his jacket, watching Avril reveal her sexy body in her gorgeous corset top.

"Want me to give the tour first?" he asked, hanging his jacket up near the door.

"Want to give me a tour naked?" she countered with a smile, starting to undo her corset top. He just smiled and stripped his shirt off, making sure to watch as Avril, pushed her top together and then pulled it off to reveal herself, her perky breasts pushed up in the sexy, see-through shelf bra. Reaching back she unclasped it and let it slip down her arms, revealing how firm she was and her stiff, pink nipples. She watched him with a smile as she dropped it aside, then reached down for her rolled-up skirt, pushing it over her hips and letting it drop down her legs, where she kicked it away from her boots, revealing her lovely ass and star hip on her tattoo, as well as his handiwork. Standing now in just her stockings and boots, he took in her lithe, toned body, and how stunning she was, and how perfectly he'd shaved her, leaving her incredibly smooth and inviting.

She just giggled as she bent down flexibly to undo her boots, all the long lacing as he kicked his shoes off and his jeans, pulling them off as Avril removed her boots surprisingly quickly despite the laces, slipping her dainty feet out of them and quickly peeling her fishnets off to leave her standing completely naked before him, and several inches shorter.

"Ready," she said, holding her hands out to playfully show herself off. He quickly disposed of his boxers to expose his semi-hard cock, still juicy from being in her pussy and then stepped to her to give her a kiss.


"Right then, this is the bathroom," he said, opening the door to his right, to his simple bathroom, with a bath and separate large shower cubicle, and the other necessities, with a nice black tile floor. Moving on, he opened stepped slightly into the next door on the right.

"Kitchen," he said, letting her take it in a moment and moving on. It wasn't anything special, but clean and efficient.

"Not bad, can cook me breakfast then," she said with a smile as he led her to the end of the hall.


"Front room," he said, stepping in the fairly sizeable, L-shaped room, which ran along the end of the apartment and back round the hall slightly to the left. It had a nice leather sofa and a big matching armchair, a big flat screen TV, surround sound and his collection of DVDs, Xbox and so on. A typically blokey flat, but he was happy with that. She looked around, thinking the sofa looked very comfortable, and the back was at about the right height to bend over. Also it had French doors, which opened onto a small balcony despite the modest setting.

"Such a guys place," she teased as he led her out of it, back down the hall to the last door at the left of the hallway.

"Well you wanted my place," he said as they got to it, where he gently pushed Avril ahead of him.

"The bedroom," he said, which contained his Kingsize bed, with simple black sheets on, side units and some shelves with his stereo on, some books and other bits and bobs. He gave her a push to get her into the bedroom, but she turned and stopped him, pulling her delicious naked body close to his and leaning up for a gentle kiss.

"No, not yet, I think this door instead," she said, and pushed him back, across the hall to the bathroom, where she closed the door behind them. Stepping past, she opened the shower cubicle and looked back to him with a foxy look. They both remembered what'd happened in the shower last time, and he grinned as she turned the water on, adjusting the temperature up for a steamy shower.

"I don't need a shave this time, but I think you need to wash me. I'm very, very dirty," she purred with a vixen-like smile, letting her tongue play over her lips before she stepped in under the spray, the hot water bouncing off her soft skin. He just smiled and followed, pulling the door shut behind them as Avril gave a beaming smile and turned to pull her arms around his neck, indulging him with another long, tongue-twisting kiss as the water cascaded down over them. His hands slid down the delectable feminine curves of her body; her arched back, the flare of her hips, the lovely firm curve of her bum, which he gave a good squeeze to, lifting her onto her toes slightly. He could feel her hard nipples pull across his chest as she dropped back down onto her feet, kissing down his neck and onto his body as she did. The feel of her slender, sexy body close to his was just electric, and his recently spent cock was already starting to stiffen again, lifting slightly to bump at her tummy.

"I'm gonna smell all blokey after this," she giggled, ignoring his imminent erection and picking up his shower gel from where it was hooked on the shower hose. He just smiled as she poured a load into her hands, spreading it between them a little before pressing them onto his body, where they glided effortlessly across his skin. Lathering him up, she spread it over his body, down his arms and over his shoulders, avoiding his growing cock as she tickled under his arms slightly. Somehow managing to slip instantly behind him, she worked the shower gel down his back, her hands feeling relaxing as she stroked his smooth skin, hiding behind him. Her hands slid round his sides, and both took a slippery hold on his manhood, making him surge in sensation as her soapy hand circled round the head of his cock, his manhood immediately swelling to full size, hardening purposefully in her skilful hands.

1...678910...13