Black Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
747 Followers

"Listen Bitch, you broke up with him, and now he's fucking me. When you throw away a guy who fucks this good I'm glad you make poor choices, now fuck off and let us finish!" Avril snapped, breathing hard through gritted teeth as he jack hammered into her. She threw the phone down without ending the call, feeling the buzz of an impending orgasm inside her as she noticed the call didn't end, his ex evidently hanging on to listen to them going at it. Avril wondered if she was turned on hearing her ex-boyfriend screwing someone else, or just realising what she'd thrown away. After all people always want what they can't have, but right now Avril had him, and she was also about to have an orgasm, something she could have and definitely wanted. She had come close but not climaxed in their first fuck over the tattoo chair in his shop, and right now that meant she was about to have a huge, double-strength orgasm.

He held her tight and pounded himself up inside her, Avril bracing her legs tightly to maintain her position and let him destroy her pussy, giving a grunt and a distinctive jolt as her orgasm started to break, Managing to find another gear, he absolutely smashed into her, making her moaning noises go silent, the strain on her body evident before she suddenly gave a huge, shaking shudder, her toes digging into the bed, her fingernails into his hands where she was holding them on her hips. Her whole body arched tightly as she threw her head back to give a huge, loud scream of ecstasy, gasping desperately as he continued to screw her through her climax, breaking into deep, primal grunts as her body spasmed and jerked on top of him, held tightly in place so he could make her orgasm last as long as possible, feeling her pussy clamping down and milking at him with every surge of her huge orgasm.

"Slow down, slow down," she gasped, suddenly too sensitive for his hard strokes into her, her body giving intense, overwhelmed shakes as she let go of his hands, her legs turning to jelly under her as she sank back down onto his cock to slow him down, which was good as her clenching vagina and intense climax had him close now. Sitting down on his hips, they rocked more steadily as she took heavy breaths, stretching and pushing her hands through her long hair with a sated sigh of pleasure, looking down to him with a dreamy grin, the sheer joy evident in her beautiful blue-grey eyes.

"God that was fucking amazing," she breathed, pulling her hands onto his stomach, steadying herself for a moment as she wiggled a little on his hard cock and readied herself. She glanced to the phone, seeing the phone call was still ongoing, giving a smile as she tensed her tired legs a couple of times. Pushing up, she started riding again, squeezing her pussy again and getting going, feeling him push up into her, still close to his climax. Now he'd got her off, it was her turn and she wanted to finish in style. Quickly picking up speed, she pumped him into her aching pussy fast, squeezing and clenching at him, seeing and feeling him tingle beneath her, his hands reaching up to her hips once more.

"No baby, my turn," she almost growled, riding up and down on him as she pushed his hands back down onto the bed, pinning them there as she rode up and down his whole length, giving perfect squeezes as she reached his head, making him gasp and push up involuntarily. She smiled as she fucked him harder, taking him deep inside her, working in short, fast thrusts now as she humped him, his engorged head stimulated deep inside her, bumping at her cervix as she worked energetically up and down, holding him down on the bed as she worked his cock towards his climax.

"Fuck, Avril!" he gasped as she humped him, slamming her petite body up and down his thick cock, her tight ass slapping into his thighs as she thrust and ground down onto him.

"I am," she purred with a sly smile, pumping on his manhood, wanting to induce his orgasm. He watched her lithe body riding shamelessly on his, taught and tight, seeing how hard she was working as her perky tits bounced, breathing hard as she squeezed her tight pussy on his aching hardon, feeling his balls tighten now as she slammed herself down on him harder and faster than any girl had in his life. It was the most incredible ride, and to get it from Avril Lavigne was just surreal.

"Come on baby, come for me, inside me!" Avril gasped erotically through heavy breaths as she felt him stiffen inside her, clamping her pussy down and riding just a tiny bit harder to finish him off. With her riding so hard, after an incredible fuck and with her now begging him to come inside her unprotected pussy, he couldn't hold it back, feeling his body squeeze as he let out a loud groaning gasp of release, a thick burst of come exploding inside the tight Canadian singer.

"Oh yeah! That feels incredible!" she gasped, having another mini episode of ecstasy herself as his cock swelled and burst inside her, thrusting down short and hard to let him come as deep inside her as possible, his entire body surging and tightening, shoving up into her with every huge, thick squirt as he ejaculated into her snug pussy. Riding him through his orgasm, his moans turned to gasps of relief and exhaustion, giving a last arch as he pushed hard, both of them working together to get the last drop of his load into her as he tensed and she milked him with her muscles, seeming particularly efficient at that. With a last grunt, he dropped back on the bed, releasing Avril's wrists, which he'd grabbed in the heat of the moment. Avril dropped down over him, leaning down on her arms either side of his head, both of them gasping for air from their exertions, looking into each others eyes with a tired, knowing smile before they kissed softly.

"That was fucking incredible, I never imagined..." he trailed off, unable to properly form words.

"That I'd be so good?" she finished, kissing him on the cheek as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, and that I'd get you at all. You were amazing, the best I've ever had," he said sincerely, his honestly coming out in the aftermath of the intense orgasm.

"Good," she smiled, proud of herself, "that was the best orgasm I've had in a long time. No guy's made me come from just sex in ages, you really know how to fuck a girl," she replied. It was true, but she was playing it up a bit, pushing her long hair away from her face to look at his phone, just as she call ended and the screen went dark. Smiling to herself, she leaned on him to carefully slide herself upwards, pulling her firm breasts and smooth, soft body over his as she slipped herself off his cock, feeling empty without it as he slid out of her. Pulling herself over to the side, she lay beside him, head on his shoulder and knee pulled up over him, sweatily resting after sex, both just basking in the warm, safe, satisfied glow of each other. They just lay for a few minutes, Avril almost dozing off, before stirring as he moved.

"Where are you going?" she murmured, wanting him to just rest with her a while, looking to him as he slid from the bed, thinking he was going to leave her now he'd screwed her again.

"Hush, just stay there," he said, sliding from the bed to find his jacket. Fumbling through the pockets, he found his packet of cigarettes and lighter, withdrawing one and then hopping back onto the bed, where Avril immediately enveloped him again, pulling him close to her, drinking in his manly scent as he put the Marlborough in his mouth. He quickly flicked his lighter to ignite it, snapping it shut as he took a long, deep drag on the cigarette. Putting the lighter down on the side unit, he exhaled round the cigarette, resting back into the sheets of the plush bed as the relaxing effects washed over him. He was about to take another pull on it when soft fingers stole it from his mouth, Avril taking it and breathing in from it, looking to the ceiling to blow it out.

"Who said you could share?" he said with a smile, looking over at her gorgeous face as she sexily smoked the cigarette.

"Who said you could smoke in my room?" she retorted, giving a grin as she reached over to put the cigarette back in his mouth. He just smiled as he inhaled another soothing breath, feeling Avril snuggle against him as they shared the cigarette, taking a couple of relaxing minutes to enjoy it, till it was almost gone, Avril taking it for what would be the last lungful.

"Stealing my last breath huh?" he smiled.

"We can share," she said after a pause, looking sexily sideways at him as she drew in the smoke, holding it before she slid up onto her arms, sliding sexily over on top of him, reaching out to stub out the butt in an ashtray as she leaned down, her mouth millimetres away from his as his hands held her slim, smooth hips. She gave a light, testing breath of smoke over him, just holding back till he got the point, then another as he breathed in, before she slowly exhaled to him, letting him breathe in with one long, deep lungful. She let the last of it lazily escape her lips and flow up her cheeks as she dipped down for a long, intimate kiss, their tongues caressing and entwining before she slid smoothly to his shoulder, still on top of him as he blew out the smoke into the room, feeling her snuggle again.

"Come on, get up," Avril said, taking his hand and pulling him up from the bed after a few minutes lying together closely.

"Why can't we just stay here, I was comfy," he said, whilst still letting her drag him up.

"Because we need a shower," Avril said with a giggle, getting him to his feet and pulling him towards the huge bathroom suite he'd seen earlier. He gave a playful grumble but didn't try and stop her, relishing the thought of getting Avril all wet and soapy in the shower, running his hands over her tight curves. He saw her ass clench a little as she squeezed her pussy, trying to keep the two big loads he'd blown into her pussy inside her as she padded to the bathroom. Stepping into the huge suite, Avril went immediately to the huge shower cubicle, reaching in to turn it on before sliding back into his grasp as he started caressing her body. His hands moved from her hips up her waist, stroking up her sides and in front a little to cup and brush over her firm breasts and stiff nipples, making her shiver at the sensations and push back to him, the little teasing brush of her booty enough to make him harden slightly. Avril reached back and took hold of his cock, looking over her shoulder with a smile.

"Come on," she said, stepping into the now steamy shower, leading him by his cock into the cubicle and then closing the door behind them. He quickly pulled her into a kiss, lifting her onto her toes as the water cascaded hotly over them, both of them relishing the warmth of the shower as they kissed, his hand just giving a good squeeze of her ass as they did. Releasing her, she turned and took hold of the shower gel, leaning back into him.

"Hands," she commanded, waiting for him. He didn't hesitate, reaching past her under her arms to offer his palms to her, fully understanding what she wanted. She squeezed a plentiful amount of shower gel onto his hands, then put it aside and reached to up to pull them to her chest, immediately feeling him squeeze at her slick, soapy breasts.

"Get everywhere," she murmured, then released him to wash her. During the next couple of minutes, Avril revelled in the feeling of his big, strong hands caressing and groping her body under the thin pretext of washing her. He took his time on her breasts, making sure to squeeze and pinch at her nipples, washing both arms and then pulling round her sides to go over her back, giving her a brief, sensual back rub all the way down to her ass, carefully avoiding her now wet bandage. Pausing for more shower gel, he continued, soaping her ass properly and sliding his fingers between it, over her tight asshole, just pressing a soapy fingertip inside a little and making her jump, slipping his fingers down to the back of her pussy. Pulling her back to him, she rocked her soapy bum against his hardening manhood as his slippery hands pushed down her tummy and onto her pussy, through her dark strip of pubic hair and over her labia, making her moan in pleasure as he worked slowly over her. He reached right down under her, feeling the soap mix with their juices leaking from her, and then pulled his fingers back up to circle and stimulate her clit, making her bite her lip and bend slightly in pleasure.

After teasing her to a nice state of arousal, he knelt down to wash her toned legs, soaping her smooth skin and making her carefully raise her feet so he could wash them, tickling slightly between her toes, making her giggle and squirm before he slid his hands back up the insides of her legs, shamelessly stroking her pussy again as he stood up, trailing his hands up her back as he pulled himself back to her, his hands again taking hold of her breasts, loving caressing her soapy body as she sighed.

"Mm you do get everywhere," she murmured, resting back into him for a moment before she reached for the shower gel herself. With her prepared hands, she immediately reached back behind her and took hold of his now hard cock, making him gasp at the sudden, unexpected move as Avril started to stroke him.

"We both know you only want me to wash one part of you," she teased, stroking him slowly, her dainty, slippery hand feeling incredible on his cock.

"Amazing how you would take a hand job, after you just fucked me...twice," she mused, stroking him to absolute rock hardness, before suddenly letting go of him as suddenly as she'd started.

"You do recover well, but it doesn't mean you get a tug job," she giggled, turning round to him, looking up with a smile as she reached up to start soaping his chest, rubbing her talented little hands up over his shoulders and down his arms. He didn't argue with her, realising by now she loved to tease and would reward him later. He already knew what he wanted and hoped he'd be so lucky, but right now just gave in to the relaxing sensations of Avril washing his body, her little hands lathering him up, now rubbing down his sides, before slipping back in front and down his tummy. She didn't shy from his cock, but this time gave him a more matter-of-fact approach, using both her hands to wash his manhood, though that didn't stop it from jumping up in her hand. She just smiled at his response as she ran her hands over him, impressed with his cock and teasing him a little as she ran her hand between his legs. Kneeling down in front of him, Avril smiled up at him and let her mouth stray desperately close to his rock hard cock as she soaped his legs, breathing hotly over him and making him almost grab her head and shove his cock down her throat.

Managing to resist it, he let her continue, standing up at the edges of the hot shower spray and pulling herself close again, letting his soapy cock rub smoothly against her tummy. Reaching up she slid her hands up over his back, smoothly lathering him as he enjoyed his head rubbing against her slick body, relaxing in the sensations as she stroked down his back and over his arse, looking at her with surprise as her hand slid under to stroke his balls, then stroked teasingly back up in a very intimate manner. She just gave a giggle and pulled herself against him harder, rubbing her body on his cock to tease him before she stepped back under the shower, water cascading down in a torrent of foam sexiness as it rinsed from her body.

Avril just stood for a minute to let it wash from her, letting him ogle as she stretched and posed for him, before she reached up for the shower head. Unhooking it, she turned to rinse him down, going carefully over him to wash all the soap from his body, making him turn so she could get his back, then using a hand to playfully stroke his erection as she made a show of moving it around so she could properly rinse his balls with the shower. With a smile she turned away, pulling her hair aside and handing him the shower head, inviting him to rinse her back and booty, which he happily obliged. Washing her down, he stroked her smooth skin and groped her ass, running his hand between it and spraying the water up between her legs, making her coo in mild enjoyment before he finished with her toned legs. Avril turned and let him do the front, seeing her stiff nipples under the running water and incredible body, with her now very wet strip of shaved pubic hair.

Taking the shower from him, Avril turned away and put it between her legs, reaching down to rub briskly as herself. He thought she was getting herself off, but realised she was just washing away the thick mix of his sperm and her juices from her pussy, though it did give her a nice tingle as the water jets got inside her and hit her clit.

"Well, it was leaking out of me anyway," she giggled, hanging the shower head back up after finishing cleaning up. He just smiled and pulled her to him again for a kiss, his cock still achingly hard for her. He hoped she'd drop to her knees and suck him, after all she didn't seem to be shy, but she didn't, instead offering something a little more left-field.

"Would you like to shave my pussy?" she offered with a nice smile, looking into his eyes, completely serious.

"...What? You really want me to?" he asked after a somewhat stunned pause, having never been asked that by a girl before.

"Yeah, or you can just help, if you don't think you're up to wielding the razor," she said with a teasing smile, knowing he liked the idea by the way his hard cock throbbed.

"No no I can do it, just thought you were already neatly styled down there," he said, glancing down to her dark strip.

"I am, but I've had this a while," she said, looking down and running her fingers through the neat landing strip, "And I'd like to start over with a blank canvas as it were," she grinned.

"Well sure, I'd love to, never been asked that before," he said, liking the idea of shaving her bald. He had a thing for girls who shaved themselves smooth, and he was looking forward to sinking his cock back into that newly shaved pussy after they were finished.

"Well then it's something new. I'd just like to do something a little kinky with you, thought you'd like it," she said with a smile, reaching out for the shaving foam. Placing the can in his hands, she turned away from him out of the shower and nestled back into his arms.

"Whenever you're ready, just be careful," she said, not wanting him to nick her with the razor. That was the last thing he wanted to do, he just wanted to make her perfectly smooth, give her a shaving she'd be very pleased with. Shaking the can, he watched Avril's lovely boobs bounce from resting against him, before he squirted a good amount of the gel into his hand, immediately expanding into thick, luxurious foam, the cute Canadian singer watching intently as he readied himself, lowering his hand to her most intimate area. Avril spread her legs a little and bit her lip as it concentrating herself as she felt him spread the smooth, thick foam all over her pussy, down between her legs and onto her thighs, intending to shave her fully and get everywhere. She thought he'd just work to remove her strip, but he was planning a full job of it, making Avril slightly excited. She was already turned on, and now awaited his ministrations. He rinsed his hand under the shower, then took the razor that Avril had picked up and offered to him, a fresh blade ready to go to work.

"Just relax and let me do this my way," he said, leaning over her to look down to her foamy pussy. Avril didn't know what his way was exactly, but she trusted him. If she could trust him to tattoo her, she could trust him to shave her, and she just kept still as he went to work, reaching with the razor and pressing it just above her strip. Working with the hair, he drew it down onto her labia, taking off a good amount of her style in one stroke. She shivered as he did, before rinsing the razor and doing it again, this time removing what was left. It looked smooth, Avril studying how easily he'd got rid of her soft hair, but he reached down to rub a bit of shaving foam back over her, then put the razor down, this time to draw upwards from her clit.

Noj
Noj
747 Followers