Black Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to shave against the grain, want to get you super smooth," he said, explaining what he was doing as Avril watched. She didn't fight it, and watched as with one, smooth, firm stroke he pulled up, feeling her stubble fight the blade and then give way. He did it again, really making sure her landing strip was gone, and then repeated the technique all over her mound and into the tops of her thighs, double-shaving every area against the hair to get right to the skin. It was an interesting sensation, she'd never let a guy shave her pussy before, and was finding it strangely enjoyable, excited by the illicit risk of him working her pussy with a sharp blade. She inhaled slightly as he reached down round her to reach right down on her lips, worried he'd nick her delicate vulva, but she let him continue and realised she had nothing to fear. Carefully avoiding her protruding inner labia, he shaved up one lip and then the other, carefully removing all traces of stubble before giving another good shave over where her strip had been.

"Stop looking," he said with a smile, releasing Avril and stepping round her, kneeling before her to finish his careful work. She saw his rock hard cock, somehow seeming even harder than it had before, and knew he was absolutely loving this reign over her body. She marvelled how he could sustain an erection after two hard fucks in quick succession, and knew he'd be fitting it back into her again soon.

"Just close your eyes and feel me work," he said, playing to her enjoyment of this kinky little encounter and wanting her to just work on sensation. Avril did as he told her, shutting her eyes and tipping her head back, letting him get on with it. He rubbed the remaining shaving foam over her, inspecting his work, then encouraged her to lift her leg up to give him access. She did it without question, then murmured as he worked on her again, feeling the smooth, dangerous glide of the razor over her, working carefully into all the delicious feminine contours of her body to seek and destroy every little bit of hair. He did the same with her other leg, making sure her labia was entirely smooth, and then he turned her round. Carefully pushing at her lower back, he urged her to bend over for him.

"Do I really need to...?" she asked, somehow now a little shy at presenting herself for him.

"Just do it Avril," he replied, pushing her legs apart as well. She didn't know what it was, but an edge to her voice made her obey, and she also wanted him to finish what was a very erotic moment in her life, and she was sure about the best time she'd ever have shaving her pubic hair. Arching her back, she bent over and pushed her bum out, presenting the sweet bulge of her pussy and tight ass. He enjoyed the view as he went back to work again, carefully, working at the back of her pussy and just into her arse to finish the job. Using his finger he tested for any little bits he'd missed, finding none, and then teasingly pressed the finger inside her pussy, feeling her slick heat. Avril didn't stop him, just curling her toes a little as he did, holding her position. Splashing water over her, he washed away the foam, and then leaned down to drag his tongue all the way up her pussy, over her swollen, perfectly smoothed lips and over her asshole, making her shudder at the sudden oral assault and give a gasp.

"All done," he said with a smile, standing up and letting his cock slip up between her legs momentarily. They both enjoyed the sensation as his immensely hard cock glided through her slippery entrance and bounced up as she stood straight again, before he turned her into the spray, using his hand to carefully rinse away all traces of shaving foam and expose her perfect fresh shaven pussy, marvelling at her beautifully bald mound.

"Can I look now?" Avril asked, having obediently kept her eyes shut, enjoying her heightened senses and hoping he'd lick her pussy for her. All she'd wanted was for him to bury his tongue into her folds as she bent over for him, feeling a little disappointed.

"Yeah you can look, I hope you're pleased with it," he said, putting the razor aside and looking over her shoulder as she opened her eyes, blinking against the brightness before looking down to where her dark strip of hair used to be. He was a little nervous, knowing he'd not cut her but it was a very intimate thing she'd let him do and he wasn't sure quite how she'd respond. Pulling her tummy in, she inspected his work, running her fingers over her newly-smoothed pussy, reaching down to stroke between her legs and feel every curve, pulling her nails gently upwards looking for any stubble, and finding they just glided perfectly over her soft skin.

"Oh wow, that's incredible, it's so smooth," she said softly, pausing to rub herself again to check, and taking in a quick rub of her clit through its hood.

"Really? You're happy with it?" he said with a smile, feeling an immense pleasure that she seemed so contented with his work. He always set out to deliver the best.

"Yeah, I've only ever been this smooth with wax, I've never got this when I shaved myself," she said, looking back up over her shoulder to him. He gave her a kiss and pulled his arms round her tummy as he held her from behind.

"Well as long as you're pleased with it, glad I didn't disappoint," he said.

"Oh I am, it's fantastic. And it felt great, it's strange but so exciting to let you do it," she said.

"Yeah it is, I enjoyed it, especially since you like it. Maybe next time I'll use a cut-throat razor," he said, looking down at her smooth pussy with a smile, barely noticing the rushing shower.

"I can tell," she said, rubbing back against his hard cock a little with a smile, "If there is a next time. But I think you should just check you definitely did get everything this time," she said, giving a knowing look back into his eyes.

"And why should I?" he said after a pause, knowing exactly what she wanted him to do.

"I'll show you just how much I appreciate your work afterwards," she said with a smile, giving a little wiggle of her tongue to hint at exactly how she liked to show her appreciation for a guy with a steady hand. They both grinned, then he turned Avril and pushed her underneath the hot shower, making her gasp as it rushed over her sensitive skin, murmuring as he squeezed her breasts authoritatively and then knelt down, kissing her tummy as his hands slid down to squeeze her ass. Avril gave a moan as his tongue slid across her freshly shaven pussy, the sensation of him lapping at her newly smoothed skin like nothing else. She'd never had a guy lick her immediately after before, and it set her on fire, reaching up to grope her own breasts and tease at the nipples to enhance it. He wasted no time in "checking" her, his tongue immediately delving down to lick her from bottom to top, tasting her juices and covering every millimetre of her, brushing perfectly over her clit and making her shake.

"Oh fuck," she breathed, quaking in front of him in pre-orgasmic quivers. She'd got incredible excited during the shaving, and by knowing how much he wanted her from his steel-hard cock, and was already close. He pressed his advantage, licking quickly up her pussy and over her entire groin, loving how perfectly smooth she was now, impressed at his own work as he enjoyed licking her. Avril was groaning and wriggling in his grip on her ass now, overwhelmed already and giving a deep grunt as he started licking her clit. Circling and dancing over it perfectly, he teased it from its soft hood for a full assault, burying his face in her pussy as he went to town, letting his hand stray to her ass to teasingly finger at her asshole. Avril didn't know whether to push forward or back, overwhelmed in an intense wave of pleasure from all angles, and came surprisingly fast. With a few more seconds attention she shuddered to a climax, giving deep, gasping breaths as she orgasmed again, letting her grunts blend into her moans as she primally expressed her climax from him licking her impeccably smooth body.

Standing up, he immediately gave her a kiss, pulling her to him and pressing his cock to her toned tummy. Avril responded hungrily, still gasping as she kissed him hard, tasting herself on him as they tongued each other, her hand reaching between them to start pulling at his cock, making him groan as he held her up on jelly legs. It didn't matter though, as she let them give way beneath her to drop to her knees and show him how much she appreciated the orgasm-inducingly smooth pussy he'd given her. Taking hold of his hips, there was no more teasing now, hungry to get his thick erection into her mouth, his manhood twitching front of her with his heartbeat as she cupped his balls and licked up his shaft, from root to tip, making him groan in relief that she was finally stimulating him, his cock aching from such an enduring erection. He just watched as the Canadian cutie licked up and down him a few times, before she rolled over onto the top and sank him into her hot, sucking mouth.

"Oh fuck, Avril suck my cock," he breathed, not that she needed any encouragement, happily providing him the blowjob she felt he deserved. He couldn't stop his eyes closing as she got to work, demonstrating considerable oral talent as she started sucking firmly, just right, and applying her tongue to him, working busily at the underside of his head and shaft as she started to bob up and down on his rock solid penis. She gave a murmur of contentment, actually quite pleased to be sucking on his magnificent cock, and pleased at the noises of enjoyment he was already making. Squeezing and massaging his balls carefully, Avril sucked lovingly up and down on his cock, like a girl working on her boyfriend with all the love in the world. She pulled off him a moment she showily work at the tip of his cock with her skilful tongue, darting and flicking at the most sensitive part of his head as his cock stood up in front of her, making him gasp and shiver.

"I can't take any more teasing Avril," he said, sliding his hands into her damp hair and pulling her back onto his cock. She happily let him control her and slide himself back into her mouth, immediately starting to suck and tongue him again like a good girl, hollowing her cheeks so the soft insides rubbed at him as he slid into her mouth. She rarely let guys be rough with her, but she gave him control now and he started to thrust into her mouth, pumping deeper than she'd been sucking previously, bumping into her throat. Avril controlled herself and kept working, wanting him to have a great blowjob from her, letting him as deep as she could and helping to pump her head on his cock as he fucked her mouth. He pushed a bit harder, making her cough and she pushed his hands off, resuming control. She didn't stop, getting straight back to working fast, holding his hips tightly as she bounced her head energetically, but she worked the first few inches on.

She could deep throat, and a few guys had enjoyed the privilege of her swallowing them right to the hilt, but they had been less well hung, and he was a little too big and thick for her to take all of. With enough time and practice perhaps she could, but right now there was no way. She twisted her head to the sides to rub him inside the sides of her cheeks, thrusting her face onto him and turning so he popped out with a distinct sound and moan from her, pleasing him by immediately taking him into her mouth again, working hard like a porn star. However he had considerably stamina, something she'd felt the force of already, and after their earlier fun he was clearly nowhere near climax. Sucking hard on him, she tongued hard as his head and worked back and forth in a blur on his tip, a dainty hand sliding up and down his shaft to match, making him grunt deeply and shake, but Avril could tell from her experience sucking cock that he was going to be a long blowjob.

"No don't stop," he said, looking down disappointed as Avril slowed and slid her lips off him, looking up with a apologetic look and giving his head a kiss.

"Baby I'm tired, and we've got to get out of this shower. You're nowhere near blowing, you need to rest a while so I can make you come," she said, explaining herself and knowing he wanted her to continue. She was sure from the moment she started sucking he'd imagined her swallowing his load, or letting him shoot it on her face or chest, but she couldn't wait for him right now.

"I promise I'll suck you off soon," she said, standing up. He gave a sigh and accepted it, just hoping she lived up to that promise. He pulled her close a moment, enjoying the last moments under the shower before Avril switched it off, the sudden roar of the water dying away, leaving them in perfect quiet, just the noise of water dripping from them and the fittings. Avril slicked the water from her tight body and opened the shower door, the entire room heavily steamed up, stepping out and grabbing hold of a towel from the rack. Typical hotel white, embroidered with the logo, she threw one to him as he stepped out, cock still hard, and then got another herself. She just smiled as he stood and watched her, making a little show for him in conciliation, taking her time to dry her legs and massage her breasts, pulling the towel round her bum and wiggling side to side into it to dry herself, giving a grin as she let him ogle her body tone and handiwork of her smooth quim. He finished drying himself more matter-of-factly as she wrapped herself in her towel, heading to the mirror, wiping the steam from it with her hand.

"Go back to bed, I'll be there in a minute," she said, waving him to the door. He did as she asked, heading for the bedroom as she got her make-up wipes out and set about removing her now smudged eye shadow and liner as she reached back to peel the soaked bandage off. Walking through into the lavish bedroom, he dried himself with his towel then pulled it off, letting the cool air dry his body as he walked back to the bed. Flipping the wrinkled covers back, he flopped down on the bed, his erection subsiding now and tiredness overcoming him. Pulling himself on properly, he left space for his cute Canadian lover and relaxed, just thinking how good life could get all of a sudden. Resting comfortably, he heard the padding of little feet, then the lights snapped off. Walking naked in the darkness, Avril skipped across the floor and then slid into bed beside him, pulling the soft sheets over them as she snuggled up next to him, kissing his cheek and then drawing him into a romantic, intimate kiss.

"You wore me out tonight," she murmured, resting her head on his shoulder with a contented sigh.

"Good," was all he murmured, pleased at having pleased Avril Lavigne so thoroughly. However having her warm, tight body snuggled up to him was having an effect again, and it wasn't long before his stiff erection was standing up against the covers. She didn't notice at first, snuggled beside him, however when she pulled him onto his side to face her it bumped against her, making her reach down to stroke it. He tried to deny how good it felt, wanting his erection to fade now so they could snuggle and sleep together, but her dainty hand didn't let go so quickly. She did eventually release him, and then changed positions, evidently to try and help him relax, turning away from him, but it only served to make her bum an enticing place for his cock to rest.

Avril dozed lightly, but felt him turning beside her, restless and uncomfortable. As he turned onto his back again next to her, Avril reached over to him, straight for his cock, and found it still rock hard and in need of attention. She held him a moment, giving a thoughtful squeeze, then without a word rolled over and slid down under the sheets. Pulling it up for herself by the base, she slid him into her mouth, hearing him gasp in surprise, and then got to work, tonguing skilfully and quickly as she sucked firmly, not too hard, at the sensitive head of his cock, slurping as she started to pump quickly up and down on him, aiming to give him relief.

He was clearly more relaxed now in the wake of their earlier sex sessions, and she could tell he would be able to come easier as she deployed all her skills on him, applying everything she knew about cocksucking to bring him release. Her jaw ached as she worked up and down on him, diving down for long, slow strokes where she pulled slowly back off with deep sucking and rubbing him into her soft cheeks. She used the underside of her tongue, applied the talented tip of it, deep throated as much as she could and thrust herself hard down on him, all the while sucking hard and jerking the base of his cock. Despite her fantastic work, it took her over ten minutes to bring him to climax, which he absolutely loved, getting a long, fantastically energetic and dedicated blowjob from her as she refused to quit till he came.

Bringing him to climax, Avril switched back to sucking hard and going as fast as possible with her lips just round his head, stimulating the sensitive back ridge of it as her tongue assaulted the sensitive underside of the tip, inducing the most incredible orgasm in him, continuing to suck him off as she let him spill in her mouth. His hot, salty load ejected into her mouth, shooting into her throat and then leaking thickly across her tongue in several more bursts, working her tongue to hook his load backwards into her mouth and also stimulate and encourage him to empty fully into her mouth. As he finished, she milked his shaft and sucked him deeply to get all she could from him, then slipped off him quietly and swallowed deeply, taking his load down as she slid back up in the bed to her pillows. She'd always swallowed, relishing bringing a guy such pleasure and frankly didn't see why girls made such a fuss about it.

"Now go to sleep," she mumbled with a smile, hearing him still breathing heavily beside her.

"Avril that was...." he started, but she cut him off.

"Ssh, I know," she said, rolling away on her side and settling in, as he recovered his breath and slid his arm under her. Pulling his other to her hip, he drew her back to him for a snuggle, Avril holding his arm and snuggling down, contented, satisfied and safe, hearing his breathing deepen as he almost immediately fell asleep.

* * *

Awaking slowly, he opened his eyes, blinking several times and giving a slight stretch, immediately being hit by the soft scent of Avril's long hair, his face nestled into her long, dirty-blonde locks. They were still in the same position they'd fallen asleep in, bar being a bit further to one side, her lovely petite frame snuggled in against him, hiding in his shadow, protected. Looking up from her, thinking of everything that'd transpired the previous evening, his cock aching delightfully to help remind him, he saw it was light, the bright morning illuminating the hotel suite for what was most certainly a beautiful day. Avril gave a little stir in his arms, clearly awake but not wanting to acknowledge it yet, pressing herself deeper into the bed.

Leaning up a little on his arm, trying not to disturb her, he reached up to brush her hair away from her face, the crisp morning light highlighting her pretty face and its distinct features, looking beautiful first thing and devoid of any make-up.

"Lay back down baby, I'm not ready for fun yet," Avril murmured, not stirring from her doze. He was a little surprised that she wasn't asking him to leave, didn't seem phased he was there, and was hinting towards some morning sex as if he were her boyfriend. He wasn't the least bit disappointed, feeling delightfully wanted and snuggling back down behind her, drawing her a little closer to him as if she were his girlfriend, feeling her wiggle a little onto him, causing his normal morning wood to stir.