Black Stripper Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harukifan
harukifan
69 Followers

I did what she asked, extending my tongue and making some slow undulations and gentle flicks, showing Eden the motions I'd like to make against her clit, against her vaginal walls. I wanted to feel my tongue inside of her. I wanted to taste her sweetness.

My hands wandered up over the tops of Eden's thighs. Her skin was so smooth, so soft. I loved her thickness and strength. I wanted to feel closer to her.

"Can I touch you...here?" I said, gesturing toward the triangle of her G-string. "Oh God," she said. "Yes -- yes, but just, don't...we have to leave the bottoms on."

Eden stood up and positioned herself facing away from me, and lowered her ass down onto my lap. We were still alone in the room, and it was very dark. There were no bouncers lurking around the corner. "We have to be careful," Eden whispered. "Just...let me take your hand."

She guided my hand between her legs, grinding slowly in my lap as she placed my fingers against her swollen vulva. I could feel her labia pressing against the thin fabric of her G-string, I could feel the fabric sliding against the folds of her pussy, and the indentation of her crevice. Even through the fabric I could feel the heat and slickness of her arousal.

"God, you're such a tease," she said.

I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "We can do more than this, if you'll give me your number." Eden hesitated for a moment, and then nodded her head.

The song ended. Eden rested her head on my chest, breathing deeply.

"That was...really good," she said. "Wow." She was out of breath.

"Uh...aren't I supposed to be thanking you?" I said, smiling. "And thank you, by the way." I put my arm around her and we hugged. I loved the scent of her hair.

I paid her the $25 I owed her for the dance.

"I wish I could give you thousands of dollars," I said. "I wish I could shower you with riches. You're the best, you know that?"

Eden laughed and gave me a hug. "You are too sweet! Seriously."

I meant every word of it. I wished I were wealthy enough to hire Eden for a whole weekend of lap dances. Or just invite her to move into our house.

"I want to see you again," I said. "Is there any way we can keep in touch so we know when you're going to be back in town?"

"Well, I can give you my number," she said. "I don't usually do this, but...I like you, you know?"

Eden gave me the digits, and I entered Eden's number into my phone. "You probably say this to all the guys, right?" I said, teasing her. "This probably is just a fake number, and you're going to never talk to me again."

"Well, I'm not supposed to date customers," she said quietly.

"Not 'supposed' to, or don't 'want' to?" I asked.

Eden gave me a sly smile. "Not supposed to."

"Then think about it like this," I said. "This isn't your regular club, and so I'm not really a customer. I'm just a guy you met while you were out of town for the weekend -- a guy who happens to have a smokin' hot wife who is also totally into you."

"We'll see," said Eden. "My shift is over at midnight. Call me later."

TO BE CONTINUED...

harukifan
harukifan
69 Followers
12