Black Submission Experience

Story Info
Blonde BBW strap-ons black college sportsman.
2k words
3.63
21.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Heather Winston. Tonight, I'm making my lover Tyrone Wood's dreams come true. He's a six-foot-tall, good-looking, dark-skinned young black man with a very peculiar special interest. Which is basically a nice way of saying that he's got a weird fetish. See for yourselves, folks. He's really into racially themed domination and submission. When he first approached me with the idea, I must say that I was taken aback. I looked at him as if he were a Martian. Tyrone wanted to play a game of master and servant, in the historical context. I didn't know what to say to that.

The first thought that flashed through my head was, he must be joking. Second of all, why was he asking me? I mean, I'm all for experimenting but I'm not a sadist. And what he was asking me to do sounded borderline racially insensitive if not downright racist. Tyrone and I had been going out for about two years. He attends Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, and majors in civil engineering. I go to Pine Manor College and I am a business major. We're from different worlds, yet we're passionately in love. He's a long-haired young black man from the city of Brockton. He's six-foot-three, and works out all the time. He loves animals and once had a pet snake which he released into the wild over the summer.

I'm a short-haired, emerald-eyed blonde from the town of Wellesley. He's an Aquarius, and loves the Boston Celtics and Rex Sox. He listens to Hip Hop and R & B. I am a Scorpio. I love the New England Patriots, and I really don't much care for professional Baseball or professional Basketball. I prefer Notre Dame and Ohio State to Boston College in NCAA Football. I don't like BC because they turned me down when I applied. I hope they get their asses kicked this year and I don't care who knows it. Tyrone doesn't understand my animosity toward his school's athletic teams. He just doesn't get it. I listen to Punk Rock and Heavy Metal. And I used to be a Goth back in high school. I'm five-foot-nine, haven't been to the gym since the first time the Red Sox won the World Series in the twenty-first century and I'm scared of rats though I absolutely love squirrels. He is a morning person and loves to run in the early morning. I'm a couch potato and the patron saint of slackers. For me to run, there has to be a fire or someone's chasing me. End of story.

Our respective families aren't too crazy about us dating. And they're even less thrilled about the fact that we are living together. Tyrone's mother, college professor Tina Wood wasn't thrilled about her youngest son dating a white woman. As for my parents, tax attorneys Hilda and Matthew Winston, while they were thrilled that for once I was dating a handsome young man instead of a butch woman, they weren't crazy about the fact that the man I loved was black. Yeah, everybody's got issues with our union but we could care less.

We live in an apartment together. And so far we've been alright. Our love life is wondrous, and passionate. Tyrone really opened up to me. He's only been with one other woman before we met. Some black chick from his church choir who dumped him for the neighborhood thug shortly after they started dating. That experience left him heartbroken. And he had a few discreet sexual encounters with other young men as well. My man is bisexual. And you know what? The fact that he goes both ways doesn't bother me in the least. I think deep down most human beings living on this wretched little planet are bisexual. I've known lesbians who've felt the need to hook up with a man once just to see what it was like, and enjoyed it. I've also known more than a few gay men who've slept with a female friend or two out of curiosity. And don't even get me started on the number of straight men and straight women who've fucked at least one member of the same sex though they'll go to their graves denying it.

Tyrone's bisexuality doesn't bother me. In fact, I've brought home some gay and bisexual DVDs to watch together. Just a little something to spice up our lovemaking and make my man more comfortable in the bedroom. Once, for his birthday, I invited Hayden, a gay male friend of mine, to 'entertain' him while I watched. So you see, I'm not narrow-minded or uptight. Not by any stretch of the imagination. However, what Tyrone was now asking me to do made me more than a little uncomfortable. And where does he get ideas like that anyway? I've never understood why so many men and women are into the BDSM lifestyle. Oh, I'm not hating. I'm just puzzled.

Tyrone wouldn't relent. He kept asking for it and I kept refusing. Finally, I agreed. Just to make my man happy. First, we made love to get ourselves in the mood. I laid Tyrone on our king-sized bed, and proceeded to undress him. I love undressing him. He's got such a perfectly muscled, toned and sexy body. I kiss his lips, and play with his chest hairs. I licked a path from his chest down to his groin. Until I reached his manhood. I held his member in my hands. Tyrone is blessedly well-endowed. Nine inches long, quite thick, and also uncut. He was a bit self-conscious about it when we first started dating. He didn't think a Jewish woman like myself would date an uncircumcised black man. I've never understood why people feel the need to alter their sons in the name of religion. Another reason why my parents are close to forsaking me. I disagree with them about some of the most sacred tenets of our faith. And I share my bed with a black male. I told Tyrone early on that he was perfect to me. Not only do I not care about that, I'm also quite turned on by his member exactly the way it is. I love playing with his foreskin. It's like a new toy. I call Tyrone my guy with the hood. We both laugh about that.

I took Tyrone's cock in my mouth and sucked him off. He gently ran his hands through my blonde hair while I went down on him. In a few minutes, I got him nice and hard, then climbed on top of him. Tyrone placed his hands on my hips and thrust into me. I gritted my teeth as he entered me. Hard and fast, he pumped into me. I screamed and urged him to go harder and faster. I love it when he takes me like that. Lots of women are into the whole love-me-tender stuff. Not me. I prefer the rough stuff. After a few minutes of regular fucking, we did something else. Grabbing a can of lube off the nightstand, I handed it to Tyrone. He knew just what to do and applied the lubricant where needed. I got on all fours and spread my ass cheeks. Grinning, Tyrone placed his cock against my backdoor. Slowly, he pushed his way into my ass. I absolutely love ass fucking. Tyrone held my hips and shoved his member deep inside me. I grimaced, but did not scream. I'm the one who turned him onto heterosexual anal sex. Before that, he thought only gay men were into anal sex. I enlightened him to the fact that many women were into it. We just don't go around broadcasting the fact, that's all. Tyrone took me on a fun ride for half an hour, and I even came. Afterwards, we got down to business after establishing some ground rules.

The whole BDSM thing was new territory for us as a couple. Tyrone and I agreed on a safe word. Waterloo. We're both fans of Napoleon Bonaparte, the legendary French conqueror. I asked Tyrone to get on all fours near the bed, then fastened rope bindings to his hands and feet. I also attached a rope to a black leather collar which I fixed to his neck. Then I asked him if he was ready. He said yes. I fetched my tools and made good use of them. From my erotica drawer, I pulled my strap-on dildo. It's a remnant from a previous relationship. My last girlfriend was really fond of it. Now, Tyrone would experience what it was like to have it inside of him. I put a condom over the dildo, then lubricated it. I also applied the lube all over Tyrone's ass. Then I asked my slave if he was ready to get fucked by his mistress. He said yes. I yanked on his collar and told him to speak louder. He did. Smiling, I rewarded him by smacking his sexy black ass. He yelped, but did not protest.

I spread Tyrone's ass cheeks, then pressed the dildo against his backdoor. He was ready. I was ready. So why were my hands trembling? I just can't believe that I'm about to do this. I'm about to fuck a black man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Because he's my boyfriend, because I love him, and because he asked me to. I took a deep breath, then pushed the dildo inside of him. Tyrone grunted, but said nothing. I asked him how it felt. He told me it felt good. I pushed it deeper inside him. This time he screamed. Instantly, I stopped. I asked him if he was okay. Tyrone turned around, and told me to stop breaking character. Lest I ruin his fantasy. Oh, is that so? Well, he asked for it, he got! Without hesitation, I plunged the dildo deep inside him. Going balls deep, as the porn studs are fond of saying. Tyrone screamed. He squealed. And he completely surrendered himself to me. I didn't relent. I fucked him hard, slamming my dildo up his ass like my life depended on it. I wanted to make his ass pay for being so damn sexy and tempting.

Suddenly filled with inspiration, I pulled out of him. He asked me if everything was alright. I yanked on his collar and told him to shut up. Then I flipped him on his back, and told him I wanted to look into my slave's eyes as I fucked him. Face down and ass up! I barked at him. Obediently, Tyrone assumed the position. I shoved my dildo back into his ass. And resumed fucking him. I looked into his eyes as I took him. I saw pain there, and the strangest kind of pleasure. Holding onto his collar, I yanked his face toward mine and savagely kissed him while plunging my plastic member into his ass. Our kiss muffled his scream. I continued to fuck him until he finally said the magic word. And even then, it took me a moment or two to get my bearings and stop myself. I guess you can say I really got into it.

Standing over Tyrone, I asked him how he felt. He smiled at me and said he felt great. Grinning, I kissed him again. Then I pulled out of him and we embraced. I removed his bindings, and we went to the shower. We made tender love under the warm water for the first time in ages. Afterwards, Tyrone put his clothes back on and kissed me goodbye. He had to get to class. As for me, I had the rest of the day off. I'm only taking three classes this semester. The bare minimum that Pine Manor College will tolerate. Told you I was a slacker. Long after Tyrone was gone, I lay in bed, letting myself dry the natural way. I thought about what we've done together, and what it meant for us as a couple. We were in new territory. Would this experience change the dynamics of our relationship? I sure hope not. I'm not a control freak or a psycho. I'm a nice girl who's in love with a very cool and confident, undeniably masculine gentleman. I'm just glad he trusted me enough to share himself with me this way. I think this experience will ultimately prove to be a positive thing. Can't have love if you don't have trust and we've got that in spades. I think we're going to make it after all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers