Black Sun

Story Info
The spy is spotted, but the surprises are barely beginning.
4.4k words
4.48
29.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

-You'll have to excuse me for my English; it's not my first language. I don't think it'll cause you big problems to read, but you'll certainly find some mistakes.-

----Hi! I'm Jake. There's this girl I've been dreaming about for three weeks now; Deela. It's the first time in my life that a black girl has sparked so much interest in me; but her beauty stunned me the first time I saw her. I was on the beach with two friends and then she walked not three feet away from us, silently passing by, unaware of the stares she invited. I mean, we were all staring at her, gawking really. She must have been 23 or 24, a ripe young woman, way out of my high-school senior league. But she was glowing under the bright sun, her black skin shining with water and her dread locks still dripping seawater.

She had a one-piece swimsuit on, but it didn't leave much to the imagination. Made from some weird closely knitted material, it invited more than hid anything. Of course, it had strategically placed patches to hide her breasts and bush, but for the rest... Her long and slightly muscled legs, widening hips outlined by the high cut of her swimsuit, her thin and frail looking waist slowly widening into her firm, proud breasts, a delicate neck and an amazing face. The dreadlocks suddenly looked like nothing less than a crown!

Now you see that I was stunned, and why! And when she was walking away, I couldn't help myself and stared, I really mean stared at her ass. Glorious! The swimsuit disappearing quite quickly, it revealed two perfect cheeks of lithe flesh, dancing like waves with each one of her steps. I just had to have her. And now, waiting for her to show up, hiding in the thick bushes behind her house, I try to contain my excitation. She never came back to the beach, not anywhere near where she was last time. So I managed to find out where she lived and I'm here now. And there she is, walking out of the door...

----I can't believe it! The guy who stared at me so obviously at the beach is there, in my own backyard! What do I do? he can't see me yet through the window, or else he wouldn't be moving so much. Somehow it's flattering, but it's kind of weird too. And anyway, anything with two breasts would make a 17-year-old go nuts. But he looks quite nice, and must be quite popular with girls his own age. ...that's not the point! Should I call the cops or something? No, that would be cruel, the poor guy simply wants to look at me. Is that a crime? I could give him a show: we often talked about this kind of trick when we were younger, Danelle and me. We never got to do anything really out of the ordinary, and this could be my chance!

His chance, in fact! After running up to my room and changing into my swimsuit, I get out through the back door and walk slowly to the pool, fully conscious of his eyes scanning every inch of exposed skin on my body. The little thrill is quite fun, actually! Sad for him that I don't have to put on sunscreen, I could've given him a show like Danelle did for that life guard last year... Instead, I simply jump in the pool and swim a few laps, trying hard not to look in his direction. Just when I was about to get out, I hear the phone ringing. Bending forward lewdly as I get out of the pool, I answer. "Hi Danelle, what's up?... Sure, come by as soon as you're ready. See you later."

Incredible timing: Danelle is coming over to chat and perfect her tan. And to her, tanning is useless unless you're naked. I don't have this problem, so I don't usually lay back naked with her, but I might just make an exception today... During the next fifteen minutes, I walked close to him and bent down to show him my ass or stretched my back to make my breast stand out as much as they can. They're not big, but I'm not envious of anyone either. I hope he likes them. What do I mean "I hope he likes them"? I don't feel anything towards this immature voyeur! Nothing. Nothing? Before Danelle arrives, I move the chairs we use to sunbathe as close as I can to him without him realizing that I know he's there.

Breaking this weird train of thoughts, I hear Danelle's car pulling in the driveway. She's already wearing nothing but her tiny bikini, something that'll pop the voyeur's eyes out for sure. As I see her walking up to me, I try to look at her through the eyes of the lucky guy. She does look great. Golden tanned legs, rounder hips and fuller breasts than me, with those silky brown hair that I so much love. And green eyes. I don't think the stranger will look at them, but that's one thing I envy Danelle: they spark and scream beauty, even I can see that.

Deciding not to tell her about the stranger right away, I lead her up the stairs to the pool and we chat a bit. About ten minutes later, I see her pulling the strings of her top loose and soon it falls to the ground...

----To my incredible surprise and delight, the white girl takes off her top casually. The full breasts that were kept hidden by the flimsy material are now revealed in their entire splendor. Big, round, too firm to be real but who cares! Pink nipples topping them with perfect angle and size, they truly are a work of art. Then, reaching for the sunscreen lotion, the brunette gives it to Deela. Turning around on the chair, she then lays face down, her legs pointing directly at me. As expected, Deela begins to rub her friend's back with the lotion.

Maybe it's the heat or my imagination running wild, but it seems like Deela's having a lot of fun with the massage. In fact, her hands and fingers often reach down to her friend's breasts, barely touching the bulging curves. But the most pleasant surprise yet was when Deela reached down to her friend's bottom and slowly pulled it away from her skin. At first I though it was just to apply some lotion underneath, but I quickly realized that she was pulling it down her legs and to the ground. Before her friend lowered her ass after raising it to let the bottom slide, I was granted the most spectacular crotch shot of the century. Even if I saw some hair peeking from her mound, the lower part of her lips, her large lips, was completely shaved. The white of her skin quickly gave way to the pinkness of her slit and the sun made every effort to show me as much as possible. It lasted no more than two seconds, but it seemed somehow much longer...

----I hoped he got an eyeful of Danelle's pussy! I can't believe that girl: when I told her about the guy, she actually whispered to me that she would like us to put on a lesbian show! She is crazy! After that, slipping her bottom off while her legs pointed clearly in his direction seemed like nothing much. But, having seen how much she arched her back to show him her ass and pussy, I'm sure he enjoyed! Now completely naked, Danelle asks me to do her legs, which I happy do. I'm no lesbian, but I like the feeling of a woman's skin, so soft and tender. So, as I climb higher and higher, I revel in her soft thighs.

Carelessly stopping under the curve of her ass, I close the bottle. But Danelle, who must have thought about that the whole time, said: "What Deela, do you want me to get a sunburn on my ass?" loud enough for the guy to hear. Shaking my head with a smile and a laughing sigh, I pour some more oil into my palms. After spreading it on my other hand, I kneel down beside her in order not to block the guy's vision and begin to spread the oil on her ass. I'm surprised, I must confess. The skin, firmness and shape of her ass cheeks are exhilarating! Now I know why Michael likes to fondle my ass so much: it really is fun! Without fully realizing that I'm doing just what he did to me, I begin to really caress, massage and knead her ass, savoring the peculiar feelings of this unique experience.

----When I see Deela beginning not only to caress but also to massage and love her friend's ass, I'm overwhelmed by the possibilities. How far will they go, how deep, how often do they do that?... Anyway, after a lathering that lasts minutes too long, Deela seems to snap out of it and gets up. Once again, her friend stops her: "Won't you do my front, you did such a great job with the rest..." "Sure, why not?" With that, the brunette turns around and sits on the chair, once again displaying her breasts to my hungry eyes. After what seemed like a hesitation, Deela sits down behind her friend and once again pours lotion into her hands.

Beginning at her waist, Deela's hands quickly reach up to her friend's breasts and, like for her ass, the lathering turns into loving caresses. Kneading the supple flesh in her hands, playing around with the nipples, Deela does a good job of getting her friend quite aroused. Nipples showing and eyes closed, the brunette simply sits there, feeling the pleasure from her friend's warm hands. The contrast of Deela's pitch-black hands on the creamy white breasts is odd but somehow more sexual. It must be the black-girl fantasy kicking in, but anyway it does make a difference.

----Before stopping, I close in on her ear and whisper: "Why didn't we do this much sooner?" Whispering back, she only said: "I always told you that you were the prude of the two of us..." To hide my own nipples from showing through my swimsuit, I get up, put own the lotion and jump in the pool. But, after laughing, Danelle shouts: "What are you doing there?" "It was getting hot, no?" But, trying to get the upper hand, I realize that I didn't get it; quickly, Danelle answers: "Yes, I know. And don't you think I don't know what's happening to your nipples, Deela?" And then she breaks into laughter again. "Why do you say that?" "Oh come one, you're always shy to take your suit off, and now I know why..."

Understanding where she's leading me, I follow in her little game. "Oh yeah, that's what you think? Well, here." Slipping my suit off underwater, I make a ball with it and throw it to her. It splashes all over her belly and the cold water startles her. "Oh you're going to pay for this..." But when she gets up, she adds: "...later. You're lucky I have fresh lotion all over me..." "Yeah yeah, you're scared, that's all!" Trying not to start laughing, I throw some water to her. "Hey, stop that! Just wait and I'll join you soon. The sun is too hot to stay here long anyway."

While swimming around, trying to cool down before doing something too stupid with Danelle, I try to see if our little voyeur is still there. Oh yes, he's there, still at the same place. As I come up to the side of the pool, I see that Danelle is still up to something. One of her legs is dangling from one side of her chair and she has a hand especially close to her bush. In fact, she's playing with the brown hairs right now, pulling and tugging gently to the utmost curls. Soon, her fingers reach lower and lower and she begins to caress herself, cupping her mound in her palm and fingers.

----Oh my God, she's beginning to caress herself! This is unbelievable. After pulling her two fingers out of her pussy, I can clearly see them glistening with her juices. This is too good. Without wasting time, she begins to pump them in and out, fucking herself with an enthusiasm that surprises me. Her second leg falls off the chair and her pussy is suddenly visible to me. While her back arches up and down with pleasure, she brings her feet back on the chair, opening her pussy even more. Directly in front of me, she couldn't even offer herself to me better even if she knew I was there!

Suddenly, Deela swims as near to her friend as she can and says: "Hey Danelle, cool down won't you!" and splashes her with water. Danelle answers: "Oh come one Deela, how dare you disturb me while I..." Then she stands up and just before jumping in the pool, stops and says: "You're not even game to come up here and fight..." "Oh yeah?" And with that, the challenge set, Deela swims to the stairs and climbs out of the pool. My God she's beautiful! Once again shining in the sun, she takes her time to get out, apparently giving me time to admire her body. Slim back, normal sized breasts bulging straight out of her chest, an ass to die for, lithe yet muscular, firm and appearing so soft, long, lean legs and a dark bush barely visible on her black skin.

When they begin to fight, more play than fight, I'm blessed with the sight of these two gorgeous women grabbing, feeling and teasing each other. Danelle going first, she grabs Deela's breast and twists the black nipple. After a squeal, Deela says: "Oh you bitch..." then cups her hand around her friend's bush and squeezes, turning Danelle's knees into jelly. Soon Danelle's hands finds its own way to Deela's crotch and they both stop fighting, each concentrating on pleasing the other. When Danelle backs towards the chair and lays back on it, I barely believe what I'm about to see.

----When I see her lying down and spreading her legs for me, I can't believe Danelle. But, the thought springing in my head suddenly, I smile and walk to her. With a leg on each side of the chair and my pussy hovering above her face, I lean down and place my head between her opened thighs. Already dizzy with the feeling of her tongue deep inside my pussy, I dive in too, finding her honey pot sweet and burning hot. This is too good!

----Seeing these two girls entwined like this, black and white, is simply overwhelming. While they're both locked and lost in each other, I unzip my cut-offs and begin to pump my aching hard cock. As soon as I do, as if on cue, I see Deela pointing her arm directly at me. Not believing what's happening, I see her curling her finger and asking me to come to them. They knew I was here! From this point on, everything seemed like a dream. But right now I don't care. Getting up, I walk through the bushes and kneel in front of Deela. Still locked between Danelle's legs, she continues to lick her until I clearly see Danelle cum. But apparently Deela's not done yet and when she raises her head and opens her mouth, I can't resist.

I slide my white meat into her black lips until they reach my hairs. Placed like this, her throat is opened wide for me and I feel it stretching around my cock. With both my hands on her head, I guide my strokes, long pumps into her mouth, meeting her expert tongue every time. The sharp contrast between my white cock and her beautiful black face is arousing and exciting. But only a few delicious seconds later, Deela closes her eyes and stops caressing my cock with her tongue. Letting my cock fall out of her mouth, she raises herself above her friend's head and grinds her pussy against her face.

For the first time I get to admire her exposed body from close up, and she is beautiful. Proud breasts heaving with her spasms and moans, lean body and nearly invisible black bush against her skin... But as I lean in closer to reach her breasts, my cock collides against Deela's friend's pussy. Her ass resting on the edge of the chair, her legs splayed opened and her pussy still drenched with both her juices and Deela's saliva: I can't resist. As I shaft my cock inside her warm pussy, Deela screams out her climax.

----My God Danelle's tongue is impossible! And when I see the lucky stranger sliding his cock in Danelle's pussy, she sucked my clit inside her lips quite violently: I hope the neighbors won't call the cops, thinking I'm being raped! She's too good with that tongue: with my clit still locked inside her mouth, she flicks her tongue across it furiously, pleasure and too much sensation mingling into an incredible orgasm. The pleasure is so intense that I barely succeed in keeping my pussy against her mouth!

And the sight of a cock pumping into another girl's pussy is incredibly exciting. Looking up at him, I say, lost in my climax: "Fuck her good, man. Fuck her till you cream her pussy, I want t drink your cum from her puss. " And now, hooking her knees across his elbows, he replaces himself and fucks her for all he's worth, long and powerful strokes, with a dangerously increasing rhythm. As my own climax subsides slowly, I get off Danelle and let them enjoy each other more comfortably.

----As soon as Deela climbs off, her friend reaches for my ass and pulls me into her more deeply. But instead of simply leaving us fuck, Deela pushes away one of her friend's hands and kneels down beside us. With one hand on my ass, she places the other one on her friend's pussy, teasing her clit. After licking her finger until it shines with saliva, she brings it back and begins to really massage her friend's pussy. And suddenly moans explode. Her pussy clamps down around my cock until it's almost painful, but mere seconds of this pressure pushes me to climax too. And I think I've filled her pussy with more cum than ever before.

Instead of letting me enjoy the after glow with slow strokes, Deela pushes me away and kneels between her friend's legs. I'm frustrated only for a few seconds because when I see Deela's ass proudly standing up, I realize that my cock is still hard. Maybe that's why she didn't want me to enjoy the other pussy so much? But anyway I kneel behind Deela and guide my cock to her pussy. Now in position, I split her lips apart and push in to the hilt. Finally, as the feelings surge inside me, I get to feel her pussy: she's wonderfully tight and the sensation is unbelievable.

----And then he begins to fuck me like a madman. His hands locked on my breasts, using them to pull me against him, he rides me like there's no tomorrow. It's been a long time since any guy got to fuck me and even though I don't know anything about him, I must admit he's good. Very good. Maybe it's his simplicity, but as he merely pumps straight in and out of me, at a dizzying rate, he quickly brings me back to a growing climax. And Danelle's pussy tastes great! I had never licked a girl's pussy before today, even less one filled with any guy's cum. The pure wickedness of all this is enough to make my head spin in delight.

Quickly Danelle explodes yet again in another powerful climax and before long she pushes my face away from her pussy: "It's so sensible it hurts..." And with that she gets up, says something I can't understand and leaves: he's good, so good I can't interpret the simple words Danelle said to me. But I really don't care. When I feel his hands leaving my breasts, I must use mine to hold against his strokes, which are becoming even stronger. I should've guessed: he's on a second climax without loosing his erection. He could be at it for hours...

----I really don't understand why I didn't shoot my cum at least twice now, but I don't bother to answer. Having slid my hands down her back, I begin to fondle and caress her ass. It's not the best position to do so, but I can't resist. Soft, plump and so sexy! But the sight of my shiny cock sliding in and out of her black ass is amazing. I can barely make out the details of her lips, but I surely enjoy the view! A long white rod pumping lewdly into a black pussy between two gorgeous black ass cheeks: it's too much! And suddenly the crowing idea pops up in my head.

Slowing down my rhythm, I grab my cock and begin to caress her slit and clit with the head. But after a while, I slide it up and up until it slips out of her slit and reaches her asshole. Turning her head around, Deela stays silent for a few seconds and finally says: "You're wild, little white guy, but you have me so worked up that I can't say no..." And with that, I begin to slowly push my way inside her darker hole. Once again the sight is incredible: the purple-red head of my cock trying to slip inside the ass of this beautiful black girl, covered with a glistening sheet of sweat under this burning sun. And when the head pops in, I'm drowned by the feelings. Her muscles contract involuntarily around me, sending surges of pleasures to my brain. And her loud, unusual moan emphasizes the weirdness and lewdness of the situation.

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12