Black Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----When I feel him slipping his head inside my ass, a scream of pain and incredible bliss escapes my mouth. I've done anal sex with some other guys, but never dry and raw like this. They always had condoms and used their fingers to warm and stretch me before entering. But somehow these thoughts never crossed my mind. I want him, and I want him now. At least he keeps his penetration slow. But soon he's too dry to go any further and he doesn't seem to know what to do. "Sink down my pussy a few times and return." And when he does I can't help but to moan and scream like a bitch in heat: anal sex is good and special, but my pussy is so much more sensible. The three or four strokes he gave me nearly pushed me over the edge: guess I won't have to caress my clit during this anal fuck!

Quickly he finds his way back to where his first penetration had led him. And quite soon he's buried inside me to the hilt. Instinctively, he does what I like best: he simply stays deep, rotating his hips without fucking me and enjoying the flexing of my ass. But after a few minutes, I whisper to him: "Just fuck me good..." and that's just what he does.

----When I hear her saying that, I pull out and rush back in, pushing a moan out as I hit her ass with my abdomen. As I begin to fuck her, I feel as if a star of sensation grows in my groin, burning up with rapture. Deela, lost in some sort of moaning-breathing trance, lowers her upper body to the ground. When she turns her head to the side, I see her closed eyes and the emotions painted on her face: her mouth opened, her every breath is laced with a moan. With her ass thrust out like this, she adds even more pressure to the already extraordinary feelings with which she envelops me. Stroke after stroke, I fuck her ass restlessly, feeling my climax approaching slowly.

Replacing my knees between her legs on the ground, I pull on her hips as I let myself fall back on my feet. She's surprised but the hard impact spreads to her ass pushes out a delighted: "Oh my God!" from her lips. Now sitting straight on my cock, I once again grab her breasts and resume the intense fucking. Now each stroke ends with a violent impact of her ass on my thighs, and I know that, with both her hands on her clit, she won't be long. And neither will I. Keeping a hand firmly locked on her left breast, I slide the other down under her own hands and begin to push her against it. Slowly raising on my knees, I push her ass out with each stroke as she tries to push it back against me, I squeeze her clit, lips and mound in my hand, without forgetting about her puffed out nipple that dances on her fleshy breast underneath.

----And suddenly we both cum at the same time. I feel him filling my bowels with his cum and I drench his fingers with mine. With my head laid back on his shoulder, I hear him moaning in my ear, as the final thrusts of his ass fuck slowly come to an end. But to my pleasure, even though I feel his cock shrinking inside me, he never stops to caress my clit and pussy, prolonging my climax perhaps tenfold. He's surprisingly good for his young age. After disengaging, I dive in the pool to cool down and he quickly joins me. The sun and wonderful day goes on slowly, allowing us to enjoy each other a few more time. A heavy and long 69 on the grass finished as the sun was setting, and I invited him to sleep with me tonight, sleepover in which we leisurely caressed each other all through the night... Some summer days are hotter than others it seems!

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments. Thanks-

12