Black Superiority....

Story Info
My subservience to a black god.
1.4k words
4.06
94.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got back from a guy's house. I met him at the grocery store today. He is a tall black man. At about 6'6" and 250 pounds of pure muscle. He makes my 5'5" and skinny 120 pound white ass look very feminine. It is very true. Today he showed me the true role of a white sissy boy like myself.

I was wearing tight jeans and I guess he loved the way my ass looked in them. I have to admit I do have a very fat ass that would make most woman envious. He was very bold and came up behind me and gave it a rough slap. Obviously, I was very startled and got quite mad at him and tried to push him back. He is much bigger than me so I fell back instead. There wasn't that many people in the store at the time but I know a few were watching. He picked me up by my collar and pulled my face right up to his face and whispered in my ear and told me that he was going to fuck my nice little faggot ass today. I tried to resist and break free but he slapped me hard across the face. I was dazed. He told me to shut the fuck up because this is what I really wanted anyway. This time I didn't fight him. Possibly because I didn't want to get beat down, but a bigger part of me believed in what he told me.

He pulled me to my feet and left his cart there in the aisle guiding me out to the parking lot. He showed me to his car and made me get in. He started the car and then unzipped his pants. What he pulled out amazed and excited me. I never have been in this kind of situation before but I knew I didn't want to be anywhere else. I know many people say they have proclaimed to see big cocks before but this thing was otherworldly. It was about ten inches long, but it wasn't the length that amazed me. It was as fat as a baseball bat. I couldn't help myself and my hand reached out to touch it. He moaned lightly and started to reverse. He told me to gag on his fat cock while he drove to his house. He said he lived right around the corner. I was getting really excited now.

My hand couldn't even fit around his cock. I made a fist and it was thicker than that. I lowered my face to this god like cock and placed my lips on the head and gave it a little kiss. My mouth opened and I struggled to fit it in. It barely fit. As soon as I had the tip in he shoved my head down hard and told me gag on it like a good little slut. I instinctively fought but his huge arms kept my throat pumping up and down on his cock. I felt it about halfway to my stomach and it hurt badly, but it made me proud to have that massive thing inside me. He only pumped my throat for a while and quickly came down my throat. I felt it sliding right down my throat and into my stomach. I was happy to have a piece of a true man inside of me.

Once he pulled it out of my throat, he told me to keep him hard by playing with his dick. I did as I was commanded. Looking at the cock and kissing it as he drove, I felt proud but also ashamed. I had never had a homosexual experience before but I found that it turned me on more than anything I had ever felt with a woman.

He soon pulled into his driveway and I followed him into the house and into his room. Once inside he told me to strip. As I took my pants off I revealed my little three inch dick. He laughed hysterically and I felt my face get red. He told me that I wasn't really a man and that my little clitdick was worthless. He came towards me and put his dick next to mine. Mine was completely hard and his was still soft but the head of his cock was bigger than my whole dick. He grabbed my face and told me once again I was worthless and spit into my mouth. I swallowed it. He threw me down onto the bed. I felt like a total slut and I raised my ass in the air to ready myself for him. He slapped his man meat on my ass a few times and I could feel his dick was hard again. I felt his saliva dripping from his mouth into my asshole. He didn't even bother sticking a finger in to loosen me up first. He just shoved it in.

I literally didn't think that pain could reach those types of levels. It felt like someone was shoving a football in my ass. I pulled away but his huge hands grabbed my tiny hips and he slammed the whole thing into me with one shot. I actually passed out for a few seconds it hurt so bad. When I came to he was long stroking my asshole and I guess my body had relaxed itself from being unconscious because it didn't hurt at all anymore. What I felt was the complete opposite from what I had just experienced. My dick was hard and I was close to orgasm from him fucking me so hard. I reached for my tiny dick and begin to jack off like crazy. He slapped my ass hard and told me to get pleasure from being fucked by a true superior black man. I begged him to fuck me harder. I was just talking I didn't think he could actually fuck me harder than he already was. His pumping became furious. He was madman. A sexy fucking true black superior god fucking me and I was eternally grateful .I reared my head and body upwards. With his hands still on my hips and him pumping away I reached my hand behind his head and turned my head around and he shoved his tounge in my mouth. I was crazed I begin to suck his tounge and his fat lips. I came right there on his bed without even touching my cock. This must have sent him over the edge as well because he pushed all the way inside me and pumped a few more times. I could feel the spurts of his cum flying from his tip and hitting my insides. I came again about ten seconds from when I just came.

He pulled his cock out and my ass felt agape. I lay there for about a minute and I thought about him fucking me and how empty my ass felt now. I must have been pretty emotional. I started to cry. He must have thought it was because I was ashamed, but I just wanted to feel full again with him inside me. I was truly owned that night. I asked him if he could give me a ride back to my car in the grocery parking lot. He told me to fuck off and walk. He also gave me his number to call him back. We both knew I would.

This my first homosexual experience and it happened to me earlier today. Since then I have ordered some things from the internet. I got myself some makeup, skirts, panties, dresses, heels, etc. I also decided to grow my hair out very long. I am going to make my transition to being a woman because he showed me that that is what I really am. I called him tonight and told him that I have a wife and that I wanted him to fuck her too and tell her that I am not allowed to fuck her anymore and that she should just give up on me. We both decided on a scenario to have her raped by him and a couple of his friends this weekend. I am excited to look into her eyes as she feels betrayed and full of pleasure as she gets fucked by real men.

I guess I will have to keep you posted.........

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If only it was that simple and easy… all of us white cucks would be grocery shopping every day!

The closest Ive come to such an experience was on a used car lot.

I was checking a car out for a family member and I thought it was weird that the salesman didn’t seem to give a damn about selling me anything, seemed distracted and borderline nasty.

“Let’s take break,” he says, sounding utterly fed up.

‘A break? Is this how you do business?Im trying to buy snd you’re supposed to be selling. Don’t you want me to have this car? What are you trying to pull?’ I asked.

“We can swing by my place, have a beer, and discuss the deal. Do me a favor. Here’s $20, pick up some cold ones and meet me at this address. Ive got a lot on my mind right now and I can’t really think straight. Sound good?” he asked as he thrust the money and a note with his address scribbled on it.

Aw Christ, I thought.

Nothing makes any sense anymore.

To tell the truth, I was having a shit day myself. so what the hell, right?

Within 15 minutes I was ringing the doorbell, ready to chill with this guy that seemed basically OK but also kind of an asshole.

He told me to come on in, sit down, have a beer and relax.

“Im gonna change out of my work clothes, just hang tight for a minute.” he muttered as he

entered the bathroom.

It was a nice normal middle class home. family photos all over the place, wedding pictures, the usual.

Being what you might call a traditional black family household, there was a lot of gold and purple in the decoration and the curtains looked like they belonged in a royal palace.

When he returned wearing a bath robe he was in a much better mood, much more relaxed and friendly.

“Sorry about my attitude earlier, but I had been stood up by a couple that wanted the same car that you were looking at. It really pissed me off. These two had made all kinds of promises and then ghosted me at the last minute. Still, Im a professional and should have done better by you.”

I told him not to worry about it, that people can be really inconsiderate, and I wasn’t even sure if it was the right car anyway.

He sat down right next to me on the couch so he could share his phone screen with me.

“Take a look at these two little shits. Get a load of these pics.” as he held his phone in front of me and scrolled through the images.

Here was a middle aged white couple, just as ordinary as anyone you might see in the grocery store, Smiling. Hugging. Indoors, outside, sitting on a boat.

“It’s funny”, I said. “They don’t look like assholes.”

He chuckled and said, “I know, right? I met them at a bar in town. Very friendly, outgoing. When I told them about my business, they said it was my lucky day because they were in the market to buy. We exchanged numbers and they said they’d be in touch.”

“So what happened?” I asked. “They made an appointment and blew you off? You can’t let shit like that bother you. It will make you crazy!”

At this point we’d both gulped down a couple of beers and the mood was lifting.

“Yeah, he says, “Ive been doing this for a long time, so no-shows don’t bother me none.”

Hd put the phone down on the coffee table, sat back and stretched his arms across the back of the sofa. He was still sitting so closely to me, so one arm kind of went over my back.

He put his feet up on the table and continued,

“The thing is, they wanted to negotiate before even seeing the car, a sure sign that Im dealing with idiots. That’s when all of these texts started arriving. Saying they’d do anything to make a deal. AN-Y-THING.”

“Holy shit, dude. What the hell? The whole thing sounds nutty to me. What’s with these people?”

“Take a look. See for yourself. Flip through the messages they sent, you’ll see.

God damn! I figured that I finally hit the jackpot!”

, he half laughed and half moaned as I picked up his phone to take a look.

I couldn’t believe my eyes!

Here’s the wife naked, spit roasted, black man at each end. Here’s the two of them in matching panties, stockings, and heels, smiling into the camera. This PTA type Mom rimming some guys fat black ass. Mr. Normal husband kneeling in a bathtub with a black cock stream of piss blasting his face. I was stunned but I couldn’t focus on anything other than the shocking images, one after the other. This plain vanilla white couple were, in fact, an outrageously hedonistic and vulgar pair, unfamiliar with shame or decency.

I had been so entranced by them I didn’t even realize how fucking hard I had gotten, and it suddenly mattered to me a lot!

I put the phone down and didn’t know what to think.

I was embarrassed by being so hard, but at least I was sitting down.

My hosts robe had slid open a bit so that his chest and belly were exposed, and it was obvious that i wasn’t the only one turned on.

There was a clear lump rising under the loose fabric on his lap.

He asked me to grab him a refill and for an instant I panicked… ‘what if he sees my hard on sticking straight out of my pants?’ I thought.

Then, it dawned on me.

I can be such a dummy!

“Stop and think for a moment, would ya?”, I scolded myself.

“Why am I here, looking at dirty pictures of a black cock loving couple?”

“Why is this man barely covered up practically sitting on my lap?”

I got up and went to the fridge, opened a beer, and handed it to him.

I made no attempt to conceal my throbbing erection as i stood in front of him with my hands on my hips.

“Thanks, bud. I had a feeling about you and it looks like I was right.” He was grinning as he took my hand in his.

“You not gonna disappoint, right? he asked, pulling my hand closer to the growing bulge under his robe.

“I, um, ah… what do you mean?” I stammered as I brushed back the fabric and grasped the warm thickness of his manhood. I heard myself sigh.

His voice lowered into a growl…

“You know this ain't gonna be a five minute thing, dontcha? I want you to take your time. You are gonna take care of my meat, and don’t you forget about them balls. I like everything wet. You understand?”

Astounded that this was really happening, and thrilled to have his big half hard black cock in my hand, I managed to sputter out, “Yes. Yes Sir. Im here for your pleasure. I will do my best to make it good and wet for you until you’re satisfied.” I took his perfect manhood in both hands and gently stroked the length of it.

“Good. It’s settled. Grab us a couple more beers and bring them to the upstairs bedroom.” he commanded as he got up and went back in the bathroom.

I did as he said, stripped off my clothes and got on my knees at the foot of the bed.

He pissed so long and hard downstairs I could plainly hear it in the upstairs bedroom.

Finally he stood before me and I never felt more at home as i gripped his cock with both hands and took the head in my mouth. There was still some piss drops on the tip and maybe some in the shaft as I got to work, softly sucking, licking, making it wet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i hope it will happen to me; how can we, whites males resist such Males

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dealer moves in and becomes the new master of the house

As the new master of the house, dealer handles all the finances, keeps hubby and wife the way they like it - always high, baby sits their son when hubby takes wife out on week-ends to a black club. After a few months of a "special drug" that dealer has been giving hubby, hubby becomes prematurely senile allowing dealer to move into the master bedroom with wife and hubby to move into the guest room. Over several months dealer trains son in his special four stage sissy conversion program plus a coda after four stages are completed.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
BBC Worship is true.

This is as it should be. Thanks for sharing your testimonial. Black Dick rules over all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Please!! we need more!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Like Mother, Like Sissy A sissy learns he is a princess . . . and a sperm whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
What Girls Really Want Black only white woman turns boyfriend into sissy.in Interracial Love
Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01 Emily becomes a black cock slut / snowbunny.in Interracial Love
More Stories