Black Taxi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seidah
Seidah
253 Followers

She orgasmed with violent shakes of her thighs and hips as she collapsed on top of him. Her hips buckled against his cock as juive poured from her hairy pussy, onto his cock, his thighs and balls and ran down her legs. She moaned and sighed as her vision blurred, her head spun and his sensual pounding continued.

Seidah eased his huge cock out of her cousins pussy and licked it up and down. She licked his balls and thighs, cleaning all sex juices off before inserting it into her again.

Tanzila, in a trancelike state, moaned "Fuck me in the bedroom baby. Take me in my marital bed please."

He stood up, holding Tanzila onto his cock and fucked her hard. She yelled as her body shook and tits swayed. He moved towards the door and said "I will make you pregnant Muslima. You will breed with me and bear my black child."

Seidah stood by him, kissed him and said "Ooooh yesss baby. Breed her. Breed her black."

On the huge emperor sized bed Tanzila knelt on all fours as he and Seidah ate her from behind. Her hairy pussy was made wet and her cunt lips widened by both their tongues and fingers. To prepare his cock Seidah gave him a ferocious blowjob and titwank, encouraging him with filfthy sex talk until he was like a rampant bull on heat.

He placed himself behind Tanzilas beautiful brown ass cheeks and was guided in by Seidah who cooed, "Go on nigger. Give her all you have. Everything."

Tanzila moaned "Oooohh yess baby. Ruin my pussy please." He slid into her oily, hairy pussy once more. Seidah leaned over, spreading Tanzila's ass cheeks really wide and dropped several large lumps of spit onto his cock as it slowly slide in and out.

He grabbed Tanzila's hips with huge spade like hands and pulled her backwards as he thrust forwards. She felt divine. In a state of bliss on all fours as the bed rocked with their weight and his power. Juices flowed freely from her cunt, coating him in white froth. He slowly pulled out and fed Seidah's wet waiting mouth. He fucked her face before mounting Tanzila, hunched over her he reached for her melon like tits and mauled them while Seidah guided him back into Tanzila's aching pot.

The sex was wanton and wild now! Tanzila was in love with this aggressive, muscular, sexy gorilla of a man. His huge cock, bull balls, his physique, sex drive and stamina. His demanding take-all manner. She ground her pussy back into his pounding cock, she reached back and opened both ass cheeks to give him free reign to her pussy.

Seidah crouched under him pleasuring his huge swinging balls and huge cock with her tongue. Every so often he pulled out and she crammed his wet cock into her mouth before easing him back into her new black cock addict cousin.

The two were locked together in a passionate and aggressive hold. He held her titties tight and buried himself as far as he would go as she circled her crotch against him. He panted and grunted as his long awaited climax took hold. Seidah licked Tanzilas pussy furiously bringing her to climax as well.

Both Muslim Paki and negro stud came together in a deafening roar and yelling crescendo. Their sweaty bodies rocking back and forth. He let loose huge shot after shot deep inside her as she yelled "Breed me yess yesss breed me baby." Her own pussy convulsed time and time again to receive his load, and eject its own juices in a beautiful white torrent around his cock and balls.

Their joint orgasms subsided and he collapsed in a heap in his back. Tanzila fell on her belly. Seidah hurriedly placed several pillows under her hips and legs to ensure all his sperm travelled downwards into her cousins womb.

She left the two lovers and showered. When she returned an hour later they had recovered somewhat, and were locked in a passionate kiss. The room smelled to high heaven of sweat, cum and pure filfthy sex. She left them to breed more that night but was unable to sleep for the noise of their rampant sex. She was happy to have contributed to the conversion another Muslima to the dark side.

In the days and weeks that followed Tanzila had unprotected sex with the unnamed driver many many times. He left her shortly after she confirmed she was pregnant with his baby, but like all good baby fathers remained in contact. One benefit of siring a child with Tanzila was him obtaining permanent UK residency, enabling him to eventually bring his original family over to the UK who he settled with.

Tanzila cancelled her wedding and split from her Bangladeshi fiance . She predictably became an outcast to her own family, was rejected socially and even got honour death threats from her fiance, father, uncles and brothers.

She became a black cock addict. She loved sex with blacks in manual labour work. Following the birth of her first black baby she began a passionate affair with a black she met repairing a road. He introduced her to his house mate, another black, and soon they shared her between them. This did not satisfy her until she began having regular threesomes with them. She eventually had another baby by them. Seidah remained her mentor throughout and ensured she passed on her black cock advice and knowledge to her sex mad cousin.

Seidah
Seidah
253 Followers
12