Black Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my marital bed!

I looked up at his strained face, tight and twisted as he tried to hold out. There was no fucking way I was allowing that!

I clenched my cunt muscles around his throbbing hardness and his eyes went wide. When I felt his balls grow tight, I clenched them again. I had him now.

The bastard pumped in and out of me one final time. A shout tore at the back of his throat, starting loud and ending louder.

And then—gloriously—he exploded inside me.

LUNCH

"You think too much," Tori told me.

We had already enjoyed a couple of bottles of wine, although at least it wasn't on an empty stomach. We'd each had a salad and croissant to eat, both our appetites kindled by my relaying of the morning's events. The rare burst of sun as we sat at the outdoor café made a welcome change to the normally drab weather.

"Maybe..." I replied, wishing that she was able to understand things from my perspective.

"You do," she repeated. "You're having the best time of your life. Just go with the flow."

It wasn't that she was being unsympathetic. It was just that she saw things from a different perspective.

"But what if Bobby had been home?" I tried again.

"He wasn't."

No, he hadn't been. He was never home during the day, and he was out most every evening, too. But DeMarcus couldn't have known that when he'd called out to see me.

"Look," she added. "I've had a black cock inside me in every single room in my house. I've even been fucked in the garage while Gary was upstairs, asleep. That was such a turn-on! Don't you think it makes everything that much more exciting?"

"Yes and no," I said a little uneasily.

I picked up my drink, swirling the liquid in my wine glass as I tried to get my thoughts in order.

Tori's soulful eyes flashed as she looked at me and waited. Her dark hair hung long and straight over her shoulders, down into her prominent cleavage. It was spilling out of her blouse. She always looked so fucking sexy.

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair. It was so difficult to put my feelings into words. After everything I'd done, why was I finding DeMarcus' visit so unnerving? What difference did it make where he fucked me?

But it wasn't only that. There was more.

"As stupid as it sounds," I told her. "Everything so far has been pretty much on my terms. I've let DeMarcus and the others fuck me however they wanted, but it's always been when and where I've wanted it. Today was totally his call. I didn't get a vote."

"Tell me this," she interrupted, leaning forward. "Wasn't fucking him in your bed hotter than anything else you've experienced so far? Tell the truth."

I nodded. It had been.

But what if Bobby had been home, or returned while DeMarcus was there. What if Jonny Parsons had told his Jamaican parents about seeing me at the bar? What if they told Bobby?

Okay, there were a lot of 'what if's', but my life with my husband was miserable enough anyway. He wasn't the same man I had married. And even worse than that, he abused me, he hit me and he had long since stopped worrying about hiding his dalliances with other women from me.

But if he found out what I'd been up to, he'd fucking kill me.

"It's not just that..." I said, pulling myself out of my thoughts.

I knew it would sound stupid to someone as experienced as Tori, but I hadn't been able to get this out of my mind.

"He threatened to fuck my ass, too. I had to beg him not to."

The look of surprise on Tori's face took me aback, but not as much as when she threw her head back and laughed heartily.

"Are you serious?" she asked, her eyes blazing with disbelief. "You've never had your ass fucked? Really? You're joshing me."

I gave her a shy smile. It was true. My ass had always strictly been exit only. It always would be.

She broke out into a huge smile and reached across the table to take hold my hand.

"Oh baby," she tenderly said. "Sometimes you're something else. Honey, it's amazing! Look, you'd never had a woman either, until I came along, and now look at you."

Her foot slid under the table and reappeared between my thighs. I couldn't help but grin back at her. It had been too long since Tori and I had been together.

I glanced at my watch. Good. We had two hours to kill before the party tonight. I knew exactly how I wanted to spend it.

THE PARTY

I didn't know whose house it was. I didn't care. I was taking Tori's advice and just going with the flow. Spending the afternoon with her had me primed and ready for action. She had very talented fingers and a tongue like a silk snake, but tonight I was ready for as much black cock as I could possibly handle.

We weren't the only two white women there, of course. There were maybe half a dozen others amidst the plethora of black guys. And some young black women just to add a bit of variety.

Tori had told me that we were both getting a well-earned reputation in our new community—talented white bitches who were eager for black cock and who liked it rough and hard.

The description made me feel wonderfully hot and slutty, especially as I was naked under my skimpy clothes. Both of us were. Underwear was an unnecessary distraction on occasions like these. We'd both worn dresses—mine white, hers red—which would be easy to remove.

We agreed to go our own separate ways once we'd spent ten minutes or so getting used to the atmosphere. My heart was beating like a drum in my ears as I wandered around—so many guys, all looking at me, all wanting me. Tonight, every sluttish fantasy I'd ever had was going to come true.

Derrick and Shug, the guys Trey and DeMarcus had introduced us to before we went to Andreas' place, homed in on me as soon as Tori had left my side. That made me feel special. They made sure I had a couple of drinks—not that I needed loosening up—and then sat either side of me on a small couch in the corner of one of the smaller rooms.

Neither of them was as good looking as DeMarcus, or Trey for that matter, but Derrick's voice was dominant, a true alpha male. It made me shiver.

"We've been lookin' forward to seein' ya again," he told me.

He hooked one arm around my shoulder and pointed with his free hand.

"See that gal over there? That's Lizzie."

I followed his gaze to a beautiful young black girl who had brought a drink to a guy in an armchair. As she bent forward, her dark chocolate nipples were on view.

"She heard all about ya," Shug told me from the other side of me. He began caressing my thigh as he spoke. "Lizzie likes girls, 'specially white girls."

"We tole her we'll go back to my place tonight, jus' the four of us," Derrick added. "She wants to put on a show wid ya for me 'n Shug. What ya think about that."

It was a statement, not a question.

Shug's hand had wandered between my thighs now and it wasn't easy to think about anything but my need to be fucked. Tori was the only woman I'd ever been with, but the thought of sex with a black girl—especially one as good looking as this girl—was surprisingly appealing.

"Yeah, y'all like that thought, don' ya," Shug whispered, spreading my legs further.

I shifted on the couch as he pushed his hand the rest of the way between my thighs. When he found my needy sex, I let out a low moan.

"Yep, ya def'ly like that," he soothed, his breath hot on my cheek. "Y'all nice and wet..."

When he pushed his index finger into my pussy, I let out a low, breathless gasp.

"Trey tole me you had a tight little cunt," he murmured, curling his finger. "Open that thing up, now, let ol' Shug git it all up in ya."

On the other side of me, Derrick unfastened the ties of my halter dress and the top fell to my waist. He cupped my exposed left breast and then bent forward to bite on my nipple. Oh fuck. I'd never had two guys work on me at the same time before and I was squirming under their ministrations.

"We tole ourselves we was gonna fuck that thing the first day we seen ya," Shug wheezed. "So get used to it, girl."

He introduced a second finger into my sex and sweat broke out along my brow. Memories of DeMarcus' unexpected visit to my house had all but disappeared. This was where I belonged. On their territory.

Derrick was still chewing on my nipple as he unzipped himself. When he pulled out his half-erect cock, I was so fucking turned on, I didn't hesitate. With Shug still finger-fucking me, I twisted in my seat and took his throbbing black meat between my willing lips.

----------

The smell of sex was in the air. Around us, everyone was fucking. Especially me.

After getting me to suck both of their cocks, Derrick and Shug had taken turns fucking me thoroughly, enough for me to be looking forward to seeing them again later tonight—with Lizzie. I was excited about seeing her, too.

Right now, I was bent over the back of a sofa, enviously watching Tori at the far end of the room. She was slumped back, legs spread lewdly over each arm of a chunky chair, as DeMarcus's muscular buttocks pumped away between her thighs. A thick set guy was leaning over her, offering her his cock. She took it between her lips like the professional she was.

I turned my head to look at the guy fucking me. Sweat was dripping from his young brow. It was his eighteenth birthday, he had told me, and tonight was his present.

He wasn't quite in the league of Derrick or Shug—and definitely not DeMarcus or Trey—but I wasn't complaining. When DeMarcus was finished with Tori, I intended taking her place. And this young teenager would keep me perfectly warmed up until then.

"Harder, baby," I told him, looking over my shoulder.

It occurred to me that he was the same age as Jonny Parsons. I giggled inwardly as I wondered whether my young neighbour would like me as a present, too. After what he'd seen, I could imagine him jerking off to thoughts of me every night. The thought of him handling his eighteen-year old black cock while thinking of me had occurred to me more than once.

My current lover began to increase his pace, panting harder, but the sight and sound of all the fucking around us was the biggest turn-on. I'd never been involved with anything like this before. Guys were watching us, too, as if they were waiting their turn with me. That thought almost made me cream on the spot.

I planted my feet wider and surprised him by thrusting backwards, slowly at first, then rat-tat-tat like a machine gun. I'd never been this wanton with Bobby, or with any other guy, for that matter.

His fingers dug into my flesh as he tried to cope with my backward thrusts. But I wasn't going to let up. It was his birthday after all. Planting my feet firmly on the floor, I pumped back again and again, until I heard his breathing change and his young body start to quiver.

For some reason, he pulled out of me as I felt his balls tighten. What the fuck? I swung around in disgust, surprising even myself with my speed.

That young seed wasn't going to waste.

I was just in time to catch the first blast of cum between my glossy lips. My fingers stroked his juice-slick cock as he came, milking him as I swallowed every drop he had. To think, I hadn't even tasted cum until that first experience with Antony!

I kept my lips on him, continuing to suck him clean even after he had released everything he had to give.

Unexpectedly, unbelievably, I was being rewarded. It seemed that my hoovering mouth was having quite an effect and he was actually growing again between my lips. I sucked him harder, faster, until I had him semi-erect again.

"Oh yeah," I praised, as I frantically pulled him down onto the floor with me, "Such a good birthday boy."

I pushed him flat on his young back and flipped a leg across his body. When I sank down on his newly revived cock, I gave a soft moan of satisfaction.

This time would be even better. I was driving.

----------

I was in the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror. The reflection staring back didn't look like me. My hair was all mussed, my eyes were kinda dreamy, my lips looked plump and my make-up was smeared all over my face. I looked every bit the white slut that I knew I had become.

It felt like I'd been fucked in just about every room in the house, by so many guys that I'd lost count.

At some stage, a combination of blue and white pills had been produced. Although I'd refused at first, I'd been told that all the girls had imbibed, even Tori. Eventually, I'd given in.

The effect was to keep me constantly horny, but I'd also kinda lost track of where I was. My head was all fuzzy.

I remember thinking at one time that I had to get home. If I wasn't there when Bobby returned from his nocturnal activities he would go berserk with me. I'm sure I told someone, but they reassured me that everything was going to be okay.

Yet here I still was.

I was pissed with somebody but couldn't always remember who or why. Whenever I took on liquid and rested for a few minutes, it became a little clearer. Trey and DeMarcus must have fucked every woman in the house except me.

As soon as there were more white girls around, I didn't get a look in. The bastards...

DeMarcus was the biggest disappointment. Despite the continual sex, I wanted that big cock of his again. No-one else here matched him in that department. But it wasn't just the monster between his legs that made me so angry with him.

The bastard had had the nerve to turn up at my house, make me give him a blow job in the hallway and then fuck my brains out in my marital bed. Yet now, with other distractions, he couldn't even be bothered to seek me out and speak to me.

Well, fuck him. And fuck Trey, too.

A second reflection in the mirror brought me out of my thoughts. It was the girl that Derrick and Shug had pointed out. Lizzie, I think her name was. She was naked too. I'd been so preoccupied that I hadn't heard the bathroom door open. Hadn't I locked it behind me?

She stepped close enough to me that I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck.

When she pushed her hands under my arms to cup my tits, goosebumps broke out on my skin.

"I've been waiting to get you alone," she told me, working my nipples between her fingers. "Derrick and Shug wanted us to go back to theirs, but this is a much better idea, don't you think?"

One arm left my breast and took hold of my chin, turning my face so that I could look at her over my shoulder. Her full lips were only a fraction away and they looked so inviting...

When they pressed against mine, they felt soft, wet and gentle. Tori kissed in a wonderfully hot, passionate, aggressive way but this girl was the opposite. She took her time, let the anticipation build up. Even with our tongues in each other's mouths, this was more sensual than sexual.

And yet it was so fucking sexy...

But it wasn't just the kiss. Her naked black body was pressing into mine. Her full breasts were pushing into my back. Her chocolate-coloured nipples were scraping against my skin and she was ever-so gently rotating her groin against my ass.

"Your first black woman?" she asked.

I gasped as she pinched a nipple and nodded.

"You'll never forget this..."

Her teeth nipped my earlobe as she dropped her hand to my sore, swollen sex. In an instant, she was teasing my clit while our eyes focused on each other's reflection in the mirror. She had the sexiest smile.

I began to pant as she rubbed in soft circles, but when she stiffened two fingers and pushed them into my throbbing pussy, I couldn't contain the scream.

I was cumming and cumming hard.

As she turned my body into hers, she fed her fingers to my mouth. She held them there as, one by one, I enthusiastically sucked my juices from them. Backing up against the counter, she pushed herself up into a sitting position and widened her legs. Her tight lipped pussy was so young and beautiful.

I sank to my knees and began to worship with my tongue...

ONE WEEK LATER

It had been a strange week. My emotions were all over the place.

I had been terrified when I'd returned home from the party. Complete submission like that could be a really awesome trip, but I was terrified of the beating Bobby was surely going to give me. I'd been fucked every which way all night and not only was it nearly morning, but my sluttish appearance defined exactly what I was. My body was aching, my swollen pussy was sore, but that was nothing compared to what was in store.

I had tried to tidy myself up, make myself presentable, but I hadn't even been able to find my dress. I'd borrowed a thin coat from one of the other girls and was naked underneath. How on earth was I going to explain that away?

But the good Lord had been on my side. I'd tiptoed into the house, up the stairs, and stumbled across Bobby passed out in the bathroom. It wasn't the first time. He'd often ended up there when he was drunk out of his mind. He hadn't even made it to the bedroom ... and so he hadn't known I wasn't there.

It had been a narrow escape.

I'd lain in bed, thinking about everything that had happened over the previous twelve hours. It had been both the best and the worst experience of my life. My body felt like it had been hit by a train but the feelings inside my head worried me more.

It was still somewhere in the clouds as a result of whatever drugs I'd taken. I hated myself for allowing them to manipulate me that way. It had been the same with Jevon and Antony—I'd eventually ended up smoking more than one joint during my sexual exploits with them and Tori.

But these drugs were far worse...

Okay, they had definitely given an edge to the experience, increased my libido, but at what cost? They had also made me feel so out of control that anyone could have done anything with me. That was the point, I guess. But I was determined that from now on, I was going to maintain control over my own body.

I had no intention of turning into a junkie.

Tori was more relaxed about it when I'd phoned her the next day. She saw things differently than me, but then I'd always been more uptight about most things than she was. I wished I had her attitude and strength. She had suggested I call around to see her the following afternoon to talk more, but instead we had engaged in some serious sex. I'd had no idea she had a strappy. Or that she could use one so well...

I'd seen Lizzie again, too. She'd phoned me the next day and asked to meet. Sex with her was different than with my best friend. With Tori it was all passion. She took me to heights that were in their own way every bit as hot as being with a black guy. But Lizzie had something Tori didn't.

Black pussy.

We'd met in a department store coffee shop and while she was fingering me under the table, she asked me to take her to the lingerie department. She loved sexy lingerie, she'd said. Naturally enough I'd bought her whatever she wanted and my reward came in the changing rooms when she'd spread her long black legs and crooked her finger at me again.

I just loved licking that tight pussy. She was so noisy that I was sure someone must have known what was going on. When I returned home, I'd fingered myself silly again.

Then there was Trey and DeMarcus...

My thoughts were all over the place about those two guys, especially DeMarcus. It still rankled with me that he had strolled into my home, fucked me most of the day, and then ignored me at the party. As much as I salivated at the thought of his big black cock, I hated being treated that way.

As for the drugs, how could my head still be fucked up a few days afterwards? What the fuck had I been thinking about?

And finally there was Bobby...

All the indications were that if I didn't control myself, then sooner or later he was going to find out what I was doing. The run in with Jonny Parsons! De Marcus turning up at my house! Arriving home so late from the party!