Black Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all pointers that although I might have been lucky so far, this had the potential to blow up in my face. And it wouldn't matter that my husband was fucking every woman he came into contact with. Quite simply, he would kill me.

----------

It had now been a week since the party, and I was a frustrated girl.

Despite my passionate girl-girl sex with Tori, and the subsequent encounters in the department store with Lizzie, there was one thing missing from my life right now.

Black cock.

It was my own fault. I'd told myself I needed space to get my head in order and had ignored a couple of calls earlier in the week from Trey. DeMarcus hadn't contacted me at all.

But seven days on, it was as if I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms. My two vibes were working overtime but in some ways, they only made the situation worse. I needed the real thing. So when Trey called me again, I agreed to meet him.

But my resolve to make him understand how I was feeling lasted only as long as it took him to get his hand between my legs. All he had to do was trace his fingers across my labia and I started to moan like a whore. He laughed out loud at my eagerness and when he parted me with his index finger, I sprayed all over his fingers and the car.

He continued to finger me with one hand while he drove us to Andreas' place. Not only did I make no move to resist, I simply sat there with my legs spread and began to hump my pussy against his hand

I had no idea how he had arranged for Andreas' small place to be available, nor did I care. I just knew I was gagging for it.

As soon he kicked the door closed behind us, I wrapped my hands around his neck. Our teeth clashed as I kissed him and I could feel his cock growing as I rubbed myself against his groin. If I didn't stop grinding myself on him I was going to cum again. I knew that. And yet I couldn't stop...

Reaching down, I flicked open the button on his cotton Dockers but that was as far as I got. He bodily picked me up and practically threw me onto the bed. My body bounced on the mattress and the heat grew between my thighs.

"Need it bad, huh?" he teased, slowly pulling down the zip on his Dockers. "You black cock whore!"

My eyes watched every movement. I didn't care what he called me. In fact, the worse the names, the better. Everything I'd promised myself since the party was being carried away on a sea of lust.

He pulled off his trousers before pulling his tee-shirt over his head. He was so smooth, so muscled, and so black. When he kicked off his shoes and dragged his boxers down his body, I gasped at the sight of his veiny shaft. He wasn't as big as DeMarcus but he was still very impressive.

He stroked his cock in one hand as he stepped up to the bed. The other grabbed my dark hair and yanked my head forward.

"This what ya want?" he grunted, pushing his dick in my face.

I tried to tell myself that his arrogance was a turn-off. But in my current state of need, it was the opposite. A week without a man—a black man—had become almost unbearable.

With a growl, I took the pulsating black shaft in my white hand, marvelling at how it felt in my fingers. I stared transfixed at the beautiful sight and stroked up and down the shaft a couple of times, making it jerk. It was too much.

"That's it baby," he mumbled as I lowered my head and licked around the mushroom head. "Never met a white bitch so eager to suck black cock. Ya were the shit at the party, y'know that?"

I didn't, but the words brought on my second orgasm since we'd met. He hadn't even needed to touch me this time.

"Fuck yeah, just like that," he moaned as I took him as far into my throat as I could. "Suck it deep, baby."

His hand tightened in my hair and he held my head rigid as he thrust forward a couple of times. I gagged instantly. For a few brief seconds I had to slide my mouth off his cock so that I could catch my breath, but I continued to hold it with my greedy fingers.

Making sure he could see my needy eyes looking up at him, I ran my tongue down the full length of one side of his hardness and then back up the other side.

"Shit, you one hot bitch," he half-chuckled, though I could see in his eyes that I was getting to him. "We got some plans for that sweet body of yours."

He roughly pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard before pushing me flat on the bed. The alarm bells should have been going off in my head. We? What did he mean, we? Instead, all I could think of was that black dick jutting out from between his thighs. I wantonly spread my legs, offering myself to him.

He turned to the side to pick up a glass of water from the small table next to the bed. There was a white pill beside it, too. He picked it up with his other hand and tried to put it in my mouth.

I shook my head. I didn't need any other simulation and I wasn't going to take drugs again. I wasn't...

"Ya wanna get fucked?" he snarled, twisting his face. "This is the deal."

Before I could think further, he pushed the tablet between my lips. When he offered me the glass, I took it. Just this once, I told myself, taking a sip of water. I felt the tablet slide down my throat. Just this once...

"Now ya get ya reward," he smiled, rubbing his cock.

He dropped the empty glass onto the floor and slapped his dick against my sex as he positioned himself between my thighs. When he did it again, I grasped it in my hand and impatiently fed it into my pussy. I was so fucking wet.

When he slowly began to push his blackness inside me, I spread my legs even further and arched my hips upward in an attempt to quicken the entry. I needed him all the way inside me! Even before he was half way there I was already thrusting up against him.

He slid his hands under my knees, picked my legs up and forced them back over my shoulders, reducing me to just a pussy - his white pussy - for the taking. When he thrust forward again, I heard my moan reverberate around my head.

"You like that cock all up in ya!" he leered.

My answer was to arch my back and try to thrust upward.

But he was the one in control. I was practically bent double and he could do whatever he wanted to his white fuck toy.

I stared up into his eyes as he began to fuck me, watching the dominant look on his face, the way his muscular black body rolled along mine, the glow of his ebony skin. The air was filled with the constant sound of my whimpering and I could hear his grunts, too, as his body slapped into mine.

I could also feel the drug pulsating through my body. I was getting that fuzziness in my head again and it was fuelling my already desperate need. I came again at one point, but he didn't let up. He was taking me hard, as if he was making a point. I was his. Whenever he wanted.

"Let's git you on top," he suddenly said, turning us around without even needing to pull out.

It was an impressive move. No longer constrained, I rested the palms of my hands on his broad chest and began to pump up and down on his hardness, seeking maximum friction. I was so far gone that I didn't even hear the door open and close.

I heard a familiar voice say, "Looka them fuckin titties!"

They were bouncing manically with each of my downthrusts. My hard nipples were aching. When Trey lifted his head and sucked one into his mouth, I cried out my approval.

"That bitch fucks real good," I heard the new voice speak again, just over my shoulder.

Only then did it register that we weren't alone. I heard the sound of a zip, the shuffling of clothes being removed. Then hands were cupping my tits from behind. When I half-turned my head, I felt hot breath on my cheek.

"Hey, baby," DeMarcus drawled. "I see ya started without me..."

----------

He appeared at the side of me, cock in hand, and fed it to my mouth. Without breaking stride as I rode the black stallion under me, I wrapped my fingers around as much of the base as I could and took him between my lips. I growled as I felt him instantly grow.

Such power...

All mine...

Maybe I should have asked him why he had ignored me at the party, why he hadn't fucked me. But he was going to fuck me as soon as I'd finished with Trey. That was enough for now.

Trey must have felt a twinge of jealousy because he curled his strong arms around my neck and pulled me flat against his chest. I had to twist my head to keep sucking DeMarcus's cock, but I wasn't going to let my prize escape.

Trey pushed his hips upwards while keeping me tight against him. As my ass rose with him, I felt DeMarcus take advantage and run his hand across each of my ass cheeks. His touch felt so cool, so intimate. When he traced his fingers into the valley between my cheeks, the pleasurable waves made me buck harder on Trey.

"Ya like that?" he murmured, pushing his cock deeper in my mouth.

I almost gagged again.

"How about this?"

He traced a single fingertip around my anus, tickling at first, but then unexpectedly pushing slightly inside. My whole body jerked. I tried to sit up, but Trey's arms held me in position. I tried to speak, to object, but that was impossible when my mouth was so full of black meat.

My body jerked again when the finger slid deeper. It was becoming really difficult to think. Trey had stopped fucking me now, but remained deep inside me as he held my body still. DeMarcus was pushing a second finger into my ass and the feeling of being filled at both ends was weird, although I couldn't say it was an unpleasant sensation.

"That's good, baby..." DeMarcus whispered.

I turned to look at him as he removed his cock from my mouth. He was smiling at me and wiped some perspiration from my brow. I hadn't realised that I was sweating profusely.

"Want to go for more?" he asked, pushing a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

This feeling was different. His three fingers were filling me now. He began to push them deeper—gently, slowly—and I was suddenly aware that Trey had begun to move again beneath me. I wanted to object, to ask them what the fuck they thought they were doing, but my head couldn't form the words in the right order.

Besides, the feelings generated inside me from the double intrusion were beginning to feel more pleasurable.

So much so that when the fingers suddenly withdrew, I wondered why. There was a sudden feeling of emptiness. Should I ask him to put them back inside me again?

Then there was a different sensation. It was the feel of DeMarcus' cock against my ass. Even though I was spaced out, the reality of my situation hit me. He'd wanted to ass fuck me in my house and I hadn't let him. Now he'd manipulated me into a situation where I was virtually helpless.

"Ya gonna love this," DeMarcus drawled, positioning himself behind me, legs bent.

Trey's arms held me tight as DeMarcus found the right angle. More perspiration dripped from my brow as he began to inch inside. I was so hot it was like being engulfed in a furnace. I tried to move, once, but that simply helped him push deeper.

Stars burst behind my closed eyes...

"Not so bad, huh?" DeMarcus whispered, reaching around my body to cup my tits. "Push back, baby. Just a little."

I grunted and pushed a fraction. He moved further inside me with surprising ease. Tears formed behind my eyelids and my eyeballs rolled into the top of my sockets.

Then Trey began to pump gently upwards. It felt so good that I couldn't help but push back onto him. The movement buried DeMarcus' cock even deeper inside me and suddenly all three of us were slowly moving.

"That's it, take it, baby" DeMarcus reassuringly murmured.

He licked along the back of my neck as he gradually began to increase the pace. I groaned out my response and stared into Trey's eyes. I'd never seen them so, so, triumphant. He wrapped his broad arms around my back and pulled me even flatter against his chest, squashing my breasts against his skin.

They were both moving now, in tandem. And I was moving with them. It turned from a two-man show to a three-way cooperation without me even realising it. The overpowering feeling of two cocks inside me felt like it was threatening my very sanity.

I could no longer speak. I could hardly even breathe. Except that I found myself growling. It was a weird, reverberating, unintelligible sound, coming from the back of my throat.

I closed my eyes. It was difficult to focus. I was in the room but somehow I wasn't. They were moving faster now and I felt like I was being split apart. Then I blacked out.

ONE MONTH LATER

My life had changed out of all recognition since my first, illicit, meeting with Antony. Was it really only a couple of months ago that I'd given him a blow job in the back of the supermarket?

I had Antony to thank for turning my fantasies into reality and starting me on my journey to becoming a black cock whore.

Since that time, a day had rarely passed without me having a black dick buried inside me. On those rare occasions when I'd had to do without, Tori and I had invariably met up and taken our girl-girl sex to new heights. I had become carried away, consumed by the sexual excesses that each encounter brought.

Until that last time with DeMarcus and Trey, that was.

That had been a month ago to the day. The way they had tricked me had been the final straw in my increasingly tenuous relationship with them and their friends. I hadn't set eyes on either of them since DeMarcus had ass-fucked me.

In the cold light of day, I couldn't say that the encounter had been unpleasant. Far from it, and when I met the right guys I was keen to repeat the experience. But that would be on my terms, not because I was half-drugged up and tricked into a situation I had no control over.

The drugs were another issue. If I took them, it would be of my own free will and not because I'd been coerced. I had no intention of ending up an addict.

Then there was the way DeMarcus had come out to my house, uninvited. Yes, it had turned out to be a wonderful thrill, but had Bobby arrived home while DeMarcus was there, all hell would have broken loose.

Bobby. Oh yes, there was Bobby to consider. That was the final indignity, I suppose.

My husband had left me to start a new life with one of the floozies he'd been fucking behind my back. Still, that was no bad thing. I was happier without him—without his womanising and his drinking—and at least I still had the house.

DeMarcus had called out here on a couple of occasions in the last month, looking for me. I'd been home but had made sure I'd stayed out of his sight. He'd hung around for a while each time before eventually revving up and making as much noise as possible while driving away. It didn't matter to me—I was long past caring what the neighbours thought.

While Trey hadn't tried to see me, he had bombarded me with calls and texts. I'd ignored them all.

After my excess of black cock, I'd gone from one extreme to the other. I was now on a starvation diet. Tori thought I was silly, but she was amazingly supportive. She explained that DeMarcus and Trey weren't singling me out. This was how they treated all their women. I understood that. But after suffering at Bobby's hands for so long, taking this sort of stand might subconsciously have been a way to recover some self respect.

And I wasn't exactly going without. Tori and I continued to enjoy a healthy sexual relationship—hadn't she taught me everything that came naturally to me now?—and Lizzie and I had had a few encounters, too. Licking that tight black pussy had helped preserve my sanity over the last month.

What I hadn't yet worked out was where that left me.

----------

"Hello," the youthful voice said when I was checking out at the supermarket till.

It was both cheery and nervous at the same time. And I recognised the Jamaican twang instantly.

I had a sudden sense of déjà vu. It was the same till that Antony used to operate. He was long gone, but I had no idea that Jonny Parsons now worked here.

"Hello Jonny," I replied, with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been here a couple of weeks," he told me. "I didn't know that you shopped here."

His gaze alternated between my face and the hard nipples poking through my top. I had taken to wearing a bra again. But the sheer material and skin tight blouse did nothing to disguise my sudden reaction to seeing him.

"All the time," I replied, deliberately leaning forward to reach for one of the bags.

I watched as his eyes drifted down into the full cleavage that spilled over the top of my low-cut blouse. When he forced himself to look back at my face, I gave him my most radiant smile.

"You know, Jonny," I told him. "I never did get the chance to thank you."

His forehead creased. "Thank me?"

"You know why. You caught me out in a rather delicate situation a while ago and you kept it to yourself. You'll never know how much I appreciated that."

The blush that touched his cheeks was so cute. It occurred to me that the only thing this teenager had in common with DeMarcus and Trey was the colour of his skin. In every other way they were polar opposites. This was a well brought up boy.

"That's okay," he said, pushing away a strand of curly black hair from over his eye. "I'd never tell on you."

I smiled at him again and then my eyes drifted down to his crotch. Perhaps there was more than one thing he had in common with DeMarcus and Trey?

"That means a lot to me," I told him. "And I'd like to show you how much. Tell me, Jonny, I'm sure you must get a coffee break here. What time is yours?"

----------

There it was again, the blue door at the back of the store. Jonny's head was peeking around the door, watching wide-eyed as I brushed past him and hurried inside.

Antony had been all over me like a whirlwind on the only other occasion I'd entered the small room. Jonny's approach was quite a contrast. He shuffled nervously from foot to foot, unsure of himself. It was time for some encouragement.

I put my hands on either side of his face and ground my hips into him as I gently kissed those thick lips. I could feel his cock between us—it was nice and big, but not real hard yet.

I knew how to fix that.

"I've wanted to show my gratitude for some time," I told him, fumbling with his zipper in my eagerness to get his cock out.

He stood and watched me as I unzipped him. A happy smile covered his face, as if he was unable to believe his luck. When I sank to my knees, I heard him gasp.

I took a good portion of him between my lips, sliding my tongue under the young shaft as I inhaled his aroma.

His hand went to the back of my head to steady himself as I took as much of his cock as I could into my mouth. I forced it into my throat, sucking as I pulled back, and then pressed forward again. Saliva drooled down along his length and I worked it in with both hands.

I ran my lips up one side of his manhood and then back down the other. I knew from my experience with Antony that his break only lasted ten minutes and I was determined to have his teenage cum in my mouth before then.

From the way his cock was already throbbing, I didn't see that as too much of a problem.

Tonight, I would invite him around to my house for dinner. That would give me the opportunity to find out about the number of teenage black friends he had. Then I would lead him to the bedroom. I had a month's abstinence to make up for.

THE END