Black Tie Event Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My black tie date finally collapsed under me onto the stairs. I gave her one more hearty thrust and felt my cock head slosh into the hot cum I had filled her ass with then I fell over onto her nearly exhausted myself.

She reached back and stroked my face. "You know, I...could get...really used...to this beautiful...cock...of yours," she said in between her heavy gasps for breath.

I reached out for her face and caressed her moist skin. "And I...could really...get used...to...fucking...your...tight...ass," I replied trying to catch my own breath.

We must have stayed like that, crumpled over her staircase for a few more minutes until we both caught our respective breaths and my cock deflated and slipped out of her well fucked asshole. I managed to get up on wobbly legs and go into her kitchen and grab a glass of water for us both. When I came back, I helped her sit up on the bottom stair and we shared the cool water as we calmed and held one another.

"Aaron you are fantastic lover," she said then took a sip. "I'm glad I asked you to come to the gala with me tonight."

"I'm really glad that you asked me to come, I had a great time." I said to her then turned to kiss her cheek.

"I hope you took the day off as I suggested, because I don't plan on letting you leave until I can't walk straight," she said to me as she put her hand on the side of my cheek and gave me the most seductive look of the night.

"I will stay until you throw me out or I can't get hard anymore," I told her as I moved in to kiss her on the mouth, that deliciously soft and warm mouth.

Minutes later, Deborah took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. I finally took off my socks and she took off her heels, stockings and garter belt before we went to the bathroom and climbed in the shower. We took a long hot one before getting out and fucking there in the bathroom and once more on her king sized bed.

Deborah fell asleep on top of me with my cock still buried inside of her.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Folks of that class

Can usually speak proper English.

It interrupts the narrative when your characters don't manage it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Unadulterated Lust A story of a hot night with a married lady.in Erotic Couplings
Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01 She helps him with a BIG problem.in Mature
Mrs. Wentworth is Naughty In part ten Mrs. Wentworth is caught losing control.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Lisa Needs It A big dicked student seduces a big titted teacher.in Mature
More Stories