Black Transsexual Power Deux

Story Info
Black BBW Transsexual tops macho Black male.
1.1k words
3.54
26.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2017
Created 03/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Oh, man. I'm starting to like this too much. Those were my exact thoughts as my sexy girlfriend Linda Johnson worked her nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick up my ass. I stroked my eight-inch cock as she gave me the ass pounding of a lifetime. My king-sized bed was stained with the fluids issuing from our lovemaking. Man I love the feel of her dick in my ass. My name is Aaron Joseph. A young Black man of Haitian descent living in the town of Nepean, Province of Ontario. I'm openly bisexual, and attend Carleton University where I major in business management. I'm dating a lovely African-American transsexual lady originally from the City of Detroit, State of Michigan. Ottawa University student and lady about town Linda Johnson. The love of this brother's life. A woman who is dedicated to loving me and sexing me down daily. Am I lucky or what?

Moments earlier I was on my hands and knees sucking on Linda's big Black dick. I sucked her cock really well because I wanted it thick and hard to fuck me in the ass later. I can't get enough of her dick, man. I really don't know why. Months ago I considered myself a total top and would have smacked any foolish guy or dumb female who wanted to stick anything inside of me. I considered my ass to be off limits to both men and females. My Senegalese ex-girlfriend Naomi found me sexually rigid because I wouldn't let her stick a strap-on dildo up my ass during one of our kinky lovemaking sessions. And now here I am getting fucked in the ass by my beloved Linda, an alluring Black transsexual. And I'm absolutely loving it. Ever since that first time I let Linda fuck my ass, I've been addicted to ass fucking. Receiving, that is. I love the feel of Linda's big cock in my ass and if loving it is wrong then I definitely don't want to be right.

Linda laughed as she drilled her dick into my ass. She tells me that I've got the sweetest ass she's ever fucked. When we first met, I was reluctant to let her play with my ass. She promised me that once I tasted her dick, I wouldn't be the same. And I guess she was right. This really fucked with my mind for a little while, folks. I consider myself a macho man. I fucked my ex-boyfriend Jose Sanchez so hard that he sometimes cried after a particularly rough lovemaking session. Same goes for my ex-girlfriend Naomi, the sexy Senegalese woman who dumped me for a white guy before I met Linda Johnson. I would bent Naomi over and stuff my cock into her asshole after giving her pussy a good licking followed by a thorough fucking. If only Naomi and Jose could see me now, getting my ass stuffed with big by a sexy, well-endowed Black transsexual lady with the biggest and sexiest piece of juicy Black ass that I've ever seen.

Linda Johnson really enjoys fucking me in the ass. My sexy Black transsexual girlfriend regales me with stories of sexy gay and bisexual Black men she seduced over the years. She simply loves going after hunky, well-endowed gay and bisexual Black guys who identified as total tops and converting them into total bottoms. I used to think it would never happen to me but I'm kind of glad it did, man. I never realized how much pleasure a guy can feel as a well-endowed transsexual shoves her big dick up his ass. I swear Linda's thick cock has penetrated me so deeply that she tickled me in places I didn't even know I had. How weirdly cool is that, seriously?

Linda Johnson really goes wild when she's fucking me in the ass. She slammed her dick into the forbidden depths of my asshole, telling me how much she loves converting macho top guys like me into dick-loving bottom bitches. I stroked my cock as she fucked me and decided to spur her on. I taunted her, telling her she didn't have what it took to really take me to the edge. That really pissed her off. Linda smacked my ass hard, berated me rudely and plunged her dick even deeper inside my asshole. She fucked me so hard that I was rendered speechless. I swear her huge Black dick had just about split my ass in two. Linda leaned over and whispered something into my ear. She was still teasing me and taunting me. And for once, macho man that I am, I didn't have a reply. I was stunned into the next world by the awesome power of the nine-inch Black transsexual cock which filled my asshole and kept me sensually immobilized. Hot damn. This was absolutely fucking amazing. Linda flipped me on my back, telling me that she wanted to look into my eyes as she fucked me.

Well, I didn't have any objections to that. I was in love with the nine-inch dick which filled my previously tight, well-lubricated asshole and if loving it was wrong then I most definitely didn't want to be right. Linda knew this, that's why she was smirking as she fucked me. I reached for her big breasts and gave them a nice squeeze as she continued to rock my world. Linda leaned over, allowing me to suckle at her breasts while she rammed her big Black dick mercilessly into my asshole. My hands went from her breasts to her ass. Her big, heart-shaped ass. The ass that I practically fell in love with the first time I saw her at the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa. Hot damn. If I knew then what I knew now...I still would have done everything the same way, I think. I love having Linda Johnson in my life. And I wouldn't trade our life together for anything. My sexy lady leaned over and kissed me passionately. Looking into my eyes, she told me she loved me. Panting, I told her that I loved her too. Moments later I screamed as Linda Johnson came inside of me, flooding my ass with her white-hot cum. I think I screamed loud enough to wake the ancient dead but I'm not entirely sure.

Yeah, Linda and I had a wonderful time together. I love my lady and she loves me. I'm thinking of introducing her to my parents later this year. My pops is coming down from Calgary in a couple of months and my mom will be in town with her new chum, some Ethiopian-American guy she met while visiting family in Miami. And my sister will be in town with her brats too. I will introduce my lady to my family. Yep, I'm a bisexual Haitian guy living in Ottawa and I'm madly in love with a tall, sexy and big-bottomed ( and well-endowed) Black transsexual from Detroit, Michigan. I know we're not exactly anyone's idea of an average couple but our relationship works because of the common ingredient all worthwhile relationships boast of : Love.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers