Black Unicorn Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter to my original story.
2.8k words
4.23
8.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers

The twin flames darted around lightly wanting to make sure that there would be no more interruptions for them tonight. Her head shook a bit causing the armor to creak and groan as it had not been used in a long time. She turned slowly back towards her own stallion and took a cautious step towards him.

He had seen her like this before and even smelled the change in her scent but they had never been out in the open like this when she had changed. Her massive body shook under the heavy armor as the adrenaline started to wear off. Slowly her head got lower and lower to the ground till her soft nose touched the earth.

Twin streams of mist left her distended nostrils with each breath she let out. Blazing eyes closed now as the red mist crept up her legs in an intricate dance. The armor she was wearing changed and turned to the mist. Once the armor was gone from her body her head lifted up but the eyes did not open.

Taking in a few deep breaths and letting them out slowly as her eyes opened up showing the normal color that they should have been. Her stallion walked boldly up to her and nipped at the side of her neck showing his displeasure in her actions. In her mind she was laughing because it was the typical male ego not wanting the female to stand up but let them stand back and be protected.

Shifting her massive weight so that she pushed her shoulder into him. As quick as a bullet he took off in the direction of home making her almost fall. She recovered quickly and took off after him. The sound of thundering hooves echoed out in the night as they ran.

Two streaks in the night ran as hard as they could both knowing what lay at the end of this journey. Each one reaching home at the same time snorting and dancing upon heavy hooves not wanting the night to end. With a last nuzzle to him she watched him walk into his corral and settle in for some sleep.

She was not ready for sleep just yet as she shut the gate and sighed. She walked over to where she had left her clothing. The mighty head lifted up so that she looked to the stars just as she rose up striking out as if to strike at those stars in rebellion. This was not the case though as a slow creeping black mist came to her.

It crawled like a lover up her back legs to her body caressing her as it went. It touched her head as the eyes fell closed. It began to sway and swirl around her now as not a sound was made this time unlike before. This change was different and yet not.

She knew that going back to looking human was taxing on her system but it was necessary. That mist finally receded leaving behind the sleek black haired woman. A dejected sigh left the soft, full lips as she bent to pick up her clothes.

Her heart was not in this world but in another. Never in all her years has she ever truly felt loved and cared for. She knew some of that was likely her own fault.

She had not allowed a man to touch her since what had been done to her that night. The memories of that night haunted her dreams. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She wanted no more nightmares about that night.

Long legs carried her inside the house with an easy grace. She tossed her clothing onto a chair and headed to her bedroom. The change always wore her out and left her weakened.

Tonight was no different, she was tired and worn out. Her mind was fuzzy with sleep, all she really wanted. She collapsed on her bed and let the darkness of sleep enveloped her.(Use her name!)

The house was still, save for her whimpering and whining in the throes of the dream, the nightmare. A nightmare she had been living with for a very long time

600 years prior

The night wind was cool and ruffled the edges of her dress. Her eyes turned up to the stars that twinkled in the night sky. She knew her knight was close by as she felt him in her mind.

He was a handsome knight in his early 30's with a strong face and calloused hands that could be both kind and cruel. She had been paired with him at the age of 18. Not that she had a choice in the matter.

Her kind were always paired off with a knight when they were considered mature enough to handle being around people. Unlike most of her kind who had been destroyed due to madness she had kept her mind and grown strong. She had been taught how to shift her forms so she could walk among people without being noticed.

Turning her head as she heard the sound of approaching footsteps. She saw her knight approaching her, the long crimson cloak billowing out behind him as his hungry eyes locked onto her. The look in his eyes made her take a few steps back from him in fear.

She had never seen him look at her in such a way it was as if he wanted to eat her alive. He could control her shifting being as she was bound to him by blood. Shaking her head some her gaze remained locked onto him.

"Come to me Isabelle," he said gently.

He extended his hand out to her in a friendly gesture, yes he could force her to do what he wanted but it appeared that he was not going to use force. She let out a soft sigh and took his hand. He pulled her to him and held her in a gentle embrace.

She could hear his heart beating in his chest and smell the leather of his armor. Her body was tense against his not knowing what was going to happen. "Relax Isabelle I am not going to hurt you," he spoke gently next to her ear.

His voice was calm and soothing to her rattled nerves. She had never know a gentle touch while growing up. The mages that had raised her had been cruel and hateful creatures that had used torture to get what they wanted from her.

Her body felt like it was warming up being so close to him and she didn't understand it. Her nipples were hard and sensitive and she groaned softly as they rubbed against the course material of her dress. Her body was responding to his and she didn't understand any of it.

She was not human after all so why was her body responding like this to a human man? This question was running through her mind as she relaxed against him. She had no fear of him, her earlier fear was forgotten.

"You are naïve in the way a woman's body responds to a man Isabelle," he whispered into her ear.

She knew in the back of her mind that this was true because she had never been with a man or even a male of her own kind. Was this how her body was supposed to respond to a man she wondered silently? His soft chuckle in her ear told her that he had caught her thoughts.

"Yes, Isabelle your body is responding like a woman's should," he told her.

His free hand slides slowly along her side brushing the course material against her sensitive skin making her moan softly. Her dark eyes flare to life showing that bright fire red color. The knight knew he was awakening her sexuality and that was what he was going for.

He led her off into one of the stables that flanked them. It was a wooden building that housed the mighty chargers. Few came into this barn mostly because most of the stable hands feared the chargers that were housed here.

Most here were like Isabelle but unable to take a human form due to the madness that held them. Her knight knew this as he lead her to the stall that belonged to her in the barn. As quick as the flipping of a switch his soft demeanor changed to something cruel and wicked.

He shoved her into the stall causing her to fall back into the straw with a thud. Her bright eyes looked up to him as she tried to shift in order to protect herself. She had forgotten that he could control her ability to shift.

She was unable to shift and let out a cry as she heard the click of the stall lock. Quickly she scrambled back away from him to the far wall of the stall. Pressing her body against the back wall as fear filled eyes watched the knight stalk towards her.

Now she was truly afraid of him she knew she was bound to him but never has she dreamed he would do anything to harm her. He reached out and grabbed her bare ankle and yanked her forward as a cry left her lips. Her body slid in the straw making her dress slide up exposing her to him.

She kicked with her free foot at him in hopes that he would let her go. He dodged her kick and slapped the inside of her thigh making her scream. She twisted her body trying to get away from him but this only caused her dress to ride higher up her body.

"I am going to mark you as mine tonight Isabelle," he growled the words out as he yanked her closer to him.

With his free hand he freed his aching cock from his breeches. Her eye went wide with terror as his cock sprung free bobbing and slapping against his belly. She doubled her efforts to get away from him now.

Her dress had ridden up and exposed her belly to him now. He licked his lips as he knelt down in the straw still holding onto her ankle, when she kicked at him again he caught the other ankle and stilled her movements. He saw the untouched beauty of Isabelle's pale skin before him.

Her pussy shimmered in the dim light with wetness and he was anticipating what he was going to do to her tonight. He knew what he had to do in order to finish binder her to him. He had to take her virginity to complete the bond.

He had lost his last charger in battle and as the highest ranking officer he got to pick from the chargers who had come of age. Isabelle had been the only one who could willingly take on a human form. He had chosen her for that reason and as a human she was a breath taking beauty with her pale skin and dark eyes.

His strong hands began to slide up her legs at a leisurely pace feeling the soft as satin skin under his hands. Isabelle began to kick and move again when he let go of her ankles. The flaring of her eyes to flame red let him know she was terrified and on the verge of shifting.

He had already taken measure to keep that from happening. A loud SMACK echoed off the barn walls when he hit the inside of her thigh.

"Be still Isabelle or I will tie you up and take what I want from you," came the snarled words.

Her body was shaking with fear but she held still as in the back of her mind she knew what was going to happen. She had heard horror stories from the few sane females of her kind. His larger body moves up hers slowly covering her and holding her with his weight.

Snapping her eyes closed so she would not see what he was doing to her. The cool air tickled and caressed her skin as he pulled the dress higher exposing her small breasts to his gaze. Then she felt warmth on her hard nipple as his mouth closed around the hardened bud.

His large calloused hand kneaded the other breast roughly pulling and twisting the sensitive nipple. She kept her lips tightly pressed together she refused to make a single sound even as the pleasurable sensations raced through her body. He knew what she was feeling even though she refused to give them voice.

She felt something hard pressing into her stomach and knew it was his cock that just made her fear all the higher. She couldn't move because he was using his own body to pin her to the ground. The rough texture of his leather breeches rubbed against her inner thigh making her want to moan but she refused.

She felt his weight lift up off of her some as she began to struggle again she wanted away from him. This time she felt the harsh slap to her face that sent her world spinning behind closed eyes. Colors swam behind her eyelids as she cried out in pain.

Her cries were music to his ears and he wanted to hear more of them. He knew when he took her virginity she would scream and that was what he wanted to hear. His cock was aching to be inside of her.

He lifted his body up just enough to shift his hips and line himself up with her moist slit. With one fierce and harsh thrust he buried himself to the hilt inside of her. Isabelle screamed out in pain as she felt her body tearing and ripping.

The pain coursed threw out her body as her back arched up from the pain that he had just caused her. Her body felt as though it had just been ripped in two from the inside out. He drew himself back till just his head was left inside of her.

The bright red of her blood coated his cock and he just smiled as he slammed back into her. She felt him draw back and hoped that he would leave her but then he thrust back into tearing another pain filled scream from her lips. She smelled her own blood on the air as the pain tore through her small body.

He began to thrust in and out of her body slowly as he leaned in to capture a hardened nipple in his mouth. He rolled it in between his teeth and then bit down on it drawing blood. He lapped the blood up like it was candy.

Isabelle screamed more and more in pain and terror at what he was doing to her. She steeled her heart against this knight vowing to do everything she could to see him dead. His pace quickened as the pain in her body began to lessen into something different.

Her body began to tingle and grow warm the pain was now almost completely gone. Despite herself she let a low moan escape her lips as her body responded to his. He just smiled and kept up the slow pace.

She felt every throbbing vein as it rubbed her insides making her squirm under him now. Her body was betraying her mind as it responded to him. The knight felt her body begin to respond on its own to him despite what was running through her mind.

Their bond was now completely sealed with the spilling of her blood. Long slender legs wrapped around his hips as she bucked up to him meeting each of his thrusts so that the sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed threw out the barn. He lifted his body up more to leverage himself and drive into her farther.

She felt his weight lifting up more off of her as he drove into her body harder there was no longer any pain on the warm tingling sensation. Her eyes remained closed she didn't want to look upon the knight who has just raped her. Despite what she felt in her heart and mind her body responded of its own accord.

She felt him swell up inside of her as he quickened his pace slamming roughly into her a few more times before he finally hammered into her one last time. He bellowed loudly as she felt his hot, sticky seed splash and coat her insides. A shudder bolted up her spine and back down as she felt something break in her mind as her body bowed up against him.

A scream of pure pleasure tore itself from her as she felt the ecstasy roll through her body like a tidal wave. Her body shook and shuddered with the pleasure. She had never experienced anything like it in her life.

Present Day

Isabelle woke as the scream tore itself from her lips. She was dripping with sweat her sheet were all tangled around her as if she had been fighting to get away from someone. Her dark eyes darted around searching the room for anyone.

miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers