Black Velvet Gloves

Story Info
Suspension, whippings, & deep emotional commitment.
1.7k words
4.07
28.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked ahead as told. In front of her the moon was high, surrounded by stars and planets, darkness behind her. She could hear him in the darkness, as she stood, long black velvet gloves up to her elbows, long black dress down to the floor.

With the tall windows of the condo offering the only light in the room, she was glad it was a beautiful clear night with a full moon. Although she knew he was behind her, somehow she felt eerily alone standing with her back to him and her arms stretched way above her head. But she didn't move.

She stared ahead at the point where she could see the ocean and the sky meeting. Dazzling stars twinkled on the water and the sound of the waves hitting the rocks below helped her to relax. She needed to relax, for although she trusted him with her life, the anticipation of what was to come always left her a bit on edge.

She shifted her feet just to give her back a bit of a pop, closed her eyes and listened to the gentle flow of the waves against the rocks. How soothing it was, how peaceful it made her feel. The condo was so quiet now. Looking ahead she felt like she might be the only one left on the face of the earth, but she knew he was there somewhere in that darkness behind her, waiting until he decided she was ready. Watching her.

She jumped a bit at his touch, but she never lowered her arms, never moved from the spot or position he had put her in, feet together, hands entwined high above her head. His finger tips running over the silky texture of her flowing black dress felt like feathers on her neck above the line of her dress and she felt a chill rush down her spine, between the cheeks of her buttock and ebb just before it reached her pussy.

How did he do that she wondered, how could he play her so well? He knew exactly how to touch her to get her emotions charged, but he also knew when to stop to keep those same emotions under control. She longed to spread her legs for him, beg him to lift her dress and touch her more, but she didn't move.

She felt coldness against her neck, then felt a slow ripping sound and the room's air hitting her back. She knew what he was doing and despite the thought that her beautiful black dress was being split open, the feel of the side of the cold knife on her skin and the air rushing in made her almost fall over with pure eroticism.

The dress now lay loosely against her body and separated in the back. She felt him move it further apart and heard the snap of clothes pins as he pined it forward to have full access to the back of her body. He ran the knife down her spine and goose bumps began to form behind the sliding tip of the steel. Slowly he glided it to her panty line and once again she heard the rip of the fabric of her black silk panties as he cut them away on both sides.

She heard him move back a bit as she felt them slowly fall down her thighs, to her knees, then ankles until they rested on the floor between her feet. His footfalls drew closer as he reached up under her left arm, then her right and cut her bra away in the same fashion. Her breasts tumbled out of her bra and her nipples began to grow hard. Finally she felt his fingers again tracing up her spine where the knife had been before and her flesh crawled as her nerve endings tingled under her skin.

He lifted her now useless bra over her head and she moaned as it fell between her dress and her skin, gently fluttering to the floor to lie next to her panties. She wanted to scream. She needed support; she wanted to faint because the excitement was more then she could handle. She didn't move.

She listened as he moved away again and strained to identify the sound she was hearing after his footfalls stopped. It was foreign to her, maybe ropes being pulled from his nylon bag but somehow the sound was different, she heard a faint tinkling among the sounds. She caught her breath as she felt his approach again.

He was facing her before she knew to expect it and she smiled broadly at him, despite the tingle in her arms from the lack of circulation. He reached up without saying a word and took both of her arms in his hands and lowered them, as though knowing the growing numbness was distracting her. He smiled at her and rubbed the back of his hand against her cheek. She tucked her head into his hand and inhaled deeply. She loved to smell him, to feel him.

He moved away and she felt her dress begin to fall from her arms and slide down her body. All that remained were her black velvet gloves. She stood as a mannequin in a store window, daring not to move. All that moved was her chest lightly lifting with each deep breath she tried to take. He returned, rope and chair in hand, and stood before her. He set the chair down and looked directly into her eyes. She looked deeply into his and listened to his words.

"Pet, I don't want you to be afraid. I've made something special for you and you know I would never hurt you in any way." She moved her focus to his hands as he held before him something she couldn't figure out. It looked like a tangle of rope, a sling in some ways, but she knew it was too small to hold her body. The middle was crisscrossed in a web pattern, tied with intricate knots and on each side was a larger knot with small silver bells weaved into the rope. The ends were long, two lengths on each side, knots equally distributed to the ends. She frowned, not from fear, but from confusion.

"This is a halter my Pet. To secure your head to the bolt in the ceiling so you can't move it. Do you understand?" His voice made her melt and despite the fact that she wasn't sure if she really did, she nodded her head yes.

He moved close to her, his breath near her mouth, the tip of his nose almost touching hers. She felt him move his hand behind her and shift half of the halter to his other hand then move his hands up her body shimmying the halter up her back until it reached her head. His movement stopped.

"Rest your head back for me, Pet." She complied and the web was gently placed around the back of her head, the knots with the bells, directly inline with each of her ears and one also on the smooth underside of her chin securing her head up and back. She watched as he stood on the chair and looped the two ropes together, bringing them taut in the eyebolt and secured them with a knot.

The ocean, moon and stars disappeared from her view as she was now made to stare into the darkness above her. It was a strange feeling, knowing her body was still free, but she wasn't. Knowing that the beauty she had been focusing on beyond the tall glass windows of the condo remained but just out of her view. She focused instead on the waves now crashing against the rocks below.

She heard him move away again. This time he came back quickly and she felt a sudden sting of his crop low on her legs. Like a tiny needle, fast and then gone. She felt the sting over and over again as it moved up her legs and finally to her ass, where it settled and repeatedly hit the same target over and over again, until she felt the warmth begin to build and her pussy begin to ache.

It stopped. Her breathing was shallow and fast as he walked in front of her and began to swat her breasts in circles around her nipples. Then he narrowed his efforts to just her nipples and she felt them swell until she thought they might burst. Her chest heaved as she pushed toward the crops tip and her back arched. Her moans were getting louder now and she knew that her body was teetering on the edge. She needed to cum.

He stopped, and she felt his fingers on her pussy, gently opening the lips. She felt the moisture escaping and wanted him inside her more then she had ever wanted anything in her life. She struggled against the harness, not to escape but to become more a part of his touch, but it wouldn't give. She tried to relax, but the feel of the crop now slapping against her wet pussy, drover her still closer to that forbidden edge.

She couldn't stand it any longer and she begged for release. She begged but he remained silent, his entire focus now on her pussy. Over and over again he tightly swung the crop, up and down then he moved even closer and concentrated on her clit. She heard herself begging, although she wasn't sure the words were forming. She needed to cum. She had to cum. Then she heard him allow her to cum and as her body convulsed, her legs almost abandoned her as her hips gyrated and she pushed into the sting of the crops leather tip. She didn't know how many times she came, for it was as if a floodgate had opened and all of her essence had escaped.

He stopped. She didn't hear him release her from the halter, didn't even feel it as she was set free, but as soon as she felt his arms, she fell into them and held him tightly. He slowly walked her to the bed, laid her gently on the pillow and cradled her quivering body in his arms and whispered to her.

"My Pet you look so beautiful in your black velvet gloves, such a wonderful contrast to the warm red glow of your breasts." He bent and kissed each nipple tenderly and held her until her quivering ceased and she fell fast asleep in his arms.