Black Venus

Story Info
Kala's beautiful friend Esther wants to play.
2.3k words
4.27
59.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Kala, A beautiful Asian/Latina mix was also a bisexual lady and had a lovely, straight, black girlfriend named Esther. Kala was dying to "turn" Esther and take their relationship further than it had gone so far. She'd done her best to convince her to give in and "just do it" but for some reason Esther was holding out.

But Kala did know, that like her, Esther had a thing for older men and also a submissive attitude toward them that was even more pronounced than Kala's, so when Kala told her of our encounters at her apartment she was intrigued.

Esther lives in the same Apartment building as Kala but shares her apartment with her younger brother, whose fiancé was always around and might not take kindly to a strange white man visiting for a sexual adventure with his sister so Kala offered to let Esther take her place in her apartment for my next scheduled visit. She'd told Esther that I didn't know about the switch (but I did) and that she'd hide in the next room and listen in on our encounter but wouldn't make her presence known until I called her.

So, when the door to Kala's apartment opened and A beautiful (5'5", 38-25 38, thirtyish), naked black woman answered I pretended to be surprised, then stepped into the apartment, closed the door behind me, shoved her against the wall and kissed her hard while roughly exploring her body with my hands. (Kala had told me that she'd confessed to craving the illusion of danger and imminent rape as a sexual fantasy.)

I put both hands on her big full breasts and began squeezing. Just when I reached the point where I was sure she'd be whimpering in pain she said to me through gritted teeth: " YESSSSSS yesss baby squeeze them hard, you can't hurt me, SQUEEZZZE them, I LOVE IT!

Her eyes were slits, her breath ragged, I put more and more pressure on her black boobs and she began to pant as though approaching orgasm.

No...not yet.

I stepped back and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to her knees. She dutifully unzipped me and pulled my cock free, then let out a moan as I jammed it down her throat.

I stood there and fucked her face for a few minutes, then dragged her to her feet.

She tried to introduce herself but only got out "Hi, I'm Esther" before I turned her around, slapped her hard on her beautiful round ass and told her to go to the bedroom and lie spread-eagled face up on the bed.

When she'd gone Kala came out of the other bedroom. I opened my case and showed her what I wanted her to use on Esther and motioned for her to be quiet and wait till I told her to come in.

Esther was on the bed spread out as instructed. I had her turn around so she was laying sideways across the bed with her head near one edge. I then blindfolded her by spreading a black square of velvet across her face and, opening my case, took four lengths of heavy chain, about two feet each from it and placed one across each of her wrists and ankles. These would be Esther's only bonds. I explained to her that if at any time they were knocked out of position that our encounter would be over and I'd ask her to leave.

She gave a meek "Yes Sir" when I asked if she understood and lay quietly, waiting for whatever might be in store.

She'd talked to Kala and was ready for ice rods, nipple clamps, whatever...

I took a small, fine, sable artists brush from my case. I undressed and knelt on the bed beside her. At my request, Kala had turned the air conditioning thermostat lower than usual and the room was quite cool.

I leaned over her and breathed gently on her neck, just below her ear, she gave a little start. In the cool room the warmth of my breath was as shocking as cold water and she gave another little twitch as my cock touched the side of her breast as I crouched over her.

She started to say something but I silenced her. "Not a sound bitch," I warned.

"Yes sir."

I moved up from her neck to her left breast, keeping my lips a fraction of an inch above her skin and breathing softly on it. Even without my breathing she'd have been able to feel my body heat in the cool room and as I slowly exhaled above her nipple I could see it begin to pucker and harden.

Kala, came into the room wearing the big strap on I'd given her. It was almost as big as her arm and had powerful vibrators at both ends, I motioned for her to wait and began to trace my lips down Esther's body, not touching, just staying a fraction of an inch above her lovely chocolate skin.

As I trailed past her navel goosebumps erupted all over her, she shuddered violently and her belly rose and contracted. I was right above her pussy now and her clit, which looked to be about the size of the last digit of my thumb was sticking up, forcing it's way past he pussy lips and standing up straight like a tiny cock. Kala had told me that Esther's mother was from some obscure African tribe that believed in female circumcision and that the hood of her clitoris had been surgically removed when she was a baby. It looked strange sticking up like that but for my purposes it was perfect.

I pushed her nether lips further back, exposing her clitoris even more, it was bigger and fatter than any I'd ever seen and she shivered with anticipation, rotating her hips. I told her to be still and then began to blow gently on the quivering nub, gently drying it off with my breath. Moisture from her excited cunt began to well up around it but didn't go any further than the base of the organ. I looked at Kala, she'd taken off the strap on and was sitting in a chair near the bed with her legs drawn up, gently stroking her own clit and watching her friends slow torment.

I began to paint back and forth over the head of her clit, using just the tip of the fine, sable artists brush. Gently, slowly, maddeningly painting a crosshatch pattern on it. Esther's whole body began to shudder and shake.

"Do you like this slut?" I asked.

"Yes sir."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Noooo ohhh please no. Don't st-op, please Sir. Don't stop." the last two words in a tiny, needy voice from the depths of her soul.

"Slut?"

"Yes Sir?"

I stroked for a few more moments, watching her twitch and roll her hips, trying to increase the contact with that maddening brush.

"Will you do whatever I say?"

"Yesss sir. Please don't stop."

I kept stroking her clit with the brush. Her whole body was wet with sweat now and involuntary twitches were running up and down her thighs and belly, she was very close to orgasm...then she was there, shaking and moaning and doing her best not to moved her arms and legs, the bed under her cunt was soaked with her juices and I wondered how Kala would explain it to her boyfriend. Her hips and thighs were quivering, she was fighting to remain still but obviously going out of her mind from the pleasure.

I kept on. Painting back and forth across her tortured clit. Never stopping, taking her through her orgasm, then, instead of stopping, continuing the relentless torture until she was rolling along to a second one...then, just as she was about to cum again, I stopped.

"Do you want to cum again slut?"

"Yes sir,"(tiny voice)"please, PLEASE make me cum again."

I took the cloth off her face. It was wet with tears, she looked past me at Kala, who was sitting there on the chair naked, with her knees drawn up, furiously fingering her pussy and smiled gratefully at her.

"Are you glad Kala got you into all this?" I asked her.

"Ohh yesss Sir I am. Very glad."

"Then I want you to be nice to her. She's going to sit on your face and I want you to eat her pussy. I don't want to hear any complaints. I just want you to do it. Do you understand?

"Yes Sir."

Kala got up and went around to settle herself on her friends face. Her "straight" friend was about to learn how sweet Kala's pussy really is.

I started stroking the brush back and forth over her clit again. She whined and moaned her pleasure and Kala's frantic twisting and writhing over her face showed she was a quick study. Kala's juices were running down the sides of her head, soaking into her hair and into the bed.

I brushed her to another full orgasm, when she came she screamed into Kala's wet cunt and I thought Kala was going to pass out from it. I know I was about to pass out from the screaming need in my cock and balls. As soon as Kala slumped forward onto the bed I jerked Esther around, pushing her back to the pillows at the head of the bed. I pushed her knees back to her shoulders, pushing just the head of my cock into her hot, wet cunt, then reaching around the outside of her knees I began to squeeze her breasts mercilessly. Her eyes opened wide for a moment and then slitted and she moaned her pleasure.

Suddenly I felt Kala on the bed behind me. She came up, molding her tiny exquisite body against my back, looking over my shoulder at her friend, lying spread out and helpless, about to take my cock.

I put my hand over Esther's mouth. Her eyes widened as I slammed my cock into her hard. Kala stayed glued to me, acting as though I was some sort of strap on fuck toy she was using to fuck her friend with. I could feel her hips shoving mine forward every time I rammed into Esther and Esther was looking at her, eyes locked on hers as we both fucked her sweet wet cunt as hard as we could, bringing her to another screaming orgasm.

I pulled back. It was hard with Esther frantically trying to keep me inside her and Kala clinging to my back. I shook Kala off and motioned for her to retrieve her toy from the chair, then pulled Kala's limp body around so she was again laying sideways on the bed with her head slightly over the side.

When she saw what Kala was strapping on she almost lost it. I'm only about seven inches and her pussy seemed tight to me. The dildo Kala was strapping on was twelve inches and as big around as her wrist. To take her mind off what was coming I straddled her face, kneading and massaging her big tits, squeezing them as hard as I could and twisting the nipples HARD.

She moaned and began licking and nibbling on my balls, I pushed my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She started to gag.

"Choke on it Bitch." I said, puling out a bit and smiling as she grabbed me around the waist and, gripping my ass forced my cock back down her gullet again.

I fucked her face for a bit while Kala stroked her pussy, wetting her hand with he juices and lubricating the huge rubber dong with them.

When Kala forced the first two inches into her cunt I judiciously withdrew from her mouth, just in time because her teeth gritted and she let out an anguished moan of pain and pleasure at the invasion. I pulled and twisted her nipples as hard as I could just as Kala, rammed the dildo into her friends cunt all the way.

Kala let out a wail that shook the walls and frantically pulled me back down to sit over her face, greedily sucking on my balls as her body rocked with an incredible orgasm, her legs locking around Kala like she was trying to pull the tiny girls whole body into her twitching cunt.

I moved forward a bit to push my cock between those massive brown tits and began fucking in and out between them while Esther's magic tongue began rimming my asshole. She kept cumming and cumming, the strap on had vibrators at both ends and I could see Kala's body shiver with orgasm again and again, we were all soaked with sweat, mine was dripping form my nose down onto Esther's breasts and my cock that was fucking in and out between them. Kala was starting to shake through another orgasm and looked as though she was about to collapse. Then below me Esther started to cum again and as she did pulled me down hard and rammed her tongue into my asshole. That was all I could stand. As this beautiful young black cunt tongue-fucked me I started shooting my load all over her tits and belly, Kala, fell forward, almost exhausted and began to lick my cum from her friends skin, slurping all of it up, then leaning forward to suck my still spasming cock deep into her mouth and down her throat.

We collapsed in a heap. Wet, tired. Too tired to move for a while I just lay there on this pile of female flesh and smiled as I listened to the vibrators still humming away inside Esther and against Kala's cunt.

AHH... Thank heaven for young girls with a "thing" for old farts. Just wish a few of you would let me photograph our adventures...well...will you?