Black Werewolves in North America

Story Info
A chronicle of Black Werewolf life in the Americas.
8k words
3.38
16.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Montreal, Quebec. It found Adam Des-Bois sound asleep. The young brother yawned and stretched in his king-sized bed. The guy was honestly and sincerely dead tired. All six feet four inches and two hundred and sixty three pounds of him. In the eyes of the world, he was many things. Quarterback of the Concordia University men's varsity football team. A hero to the Haitian Community of Montreal. A dedicated member of the choir at La Cathedrale Notre Dame, a local Catholic Church. Few knew that he was also the latest Leader of Pack L'Eclair, the Haitian-dominated Werewolf Clan which ruled the City of Montreal.

Lately, the various Werewolf Packs of Montreal had been on the verge of war. Scores of new Wolf-Men and Wolf-Women were casually strolling into the City. And they didn't seem to know their place, or respect the Powers That Be. These newcomers were a diverse bunch. Hailing from places like Central Africa, the Republic of China, and of course Latin America. The City of Montreal attracted them all. Beings who sought to gain a foothold on the Confederation of Canada's best City. Keeping these invaders in check was no small task. Even for a superhuman overlord like Adam Des-Bois. When his parents, Lyle Des-Bois and Anne-Marie Bertrand Des-Bois moved back to Northern Haiti for an extended rescue and reconstruction mission following the Earthquake of 2010, Adam found himself the sole ruler of the largest Clan of Werewolves in the continent of North America. Twenty thousand Wolf-Men and Wolf-Women had sworn their allegiance to his grandfather, Stephen Des-Bois, when he founded Pack L'Eclair, in the summer of 1950.

Fast forward six decades later, and the L'Eclair Clan basically ruled all of Metropolitan Montreal. The elders of the Clan thought leadership was too great a burden for young Adam's broad shoulders to bear. And the young Haitian-Canadian University athlete was quite determined to prove them wrong. He embraced adversity and welcomed struggle in all its forms. Those were the marks of a true leader. That's what his father taught him. He'd been making big moves, and many among the Pack were impressed. Of course, there were some who simply couldn't be convinced to accept his leadership. And he'd been forced to either silence them or bump them off. Like his father Lyle Des-Bois before him, Adam preferred to rule through the threat of force rather than the use of force alone. But there were times when he had no choice.

In a secretive Community filled with superhumans, naked ambition was the rule rather than the exception. Running a Werewolf Pack was similar to being a Mob Boss in many ways. It was the Leader's job to keep his or her subjects in check. The Wolves of Montreal had their paws in everything. From local politics to business and organized crime. The Leader of the Pack was the Crown Prince of the City. He ran the whole thing. Many people in his position would feel stressed or burdened. Not Adam. He loved the exercise of power. He'd been itching to lead the Pack and now that fate simply handed it over to him, he had no desire to ever let go.

It wasn't the sound of traffic which woke him up. His ears, which could hear a tiny heartbeat across a distance of thirty feet, had blocked off all sounds as he slept. Voluntarily of course. Rather, he was snapped out of a much-deserved sleep by something completely alien to him. An emotion called remorse. Yep, alien to him indeed. Remorse had a name and its name was Rachel Adler. A strange stirring filled his heart as he thought of her. Rachel. His Rachel. Five feet eleven inches of chocolate-skinned, voluptuous and absolutely stunning Haitian beauty. She'd been nothing short of perfect. Long, straight hair. Smooth, round and fantastic bottom. Ethereally beautiful face. Full lips. Wide hips. She was just the way he liked them. He met her while visiting his buddy Jose at McGill University, which Rachel attended. Rachel had recently transferred to McGill University from Northeastern University in her native Boston, Massachusetts. The gal was Haitian-American, for real.

Adam Des-Bois grew up supremely confident, possessed of the knowledge that as a tall, good-looking Black man with wealth and power, he could do whatever he wanted. His family name was feared and respected in both human and nonhuman circles in the City of Montreal. Yeah, he knew he could have any lady he wanted. His weakness was Black ladies from America. They had a unique charm and sass that Black Canadian women simply didn't have. Adam was drawn to them like moths to the proverbial flame. He'd spent every summer in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, every since he graduated from Saint Exupery Catholic High School. Chasing Black American "sistahs" was his passion.

Rachel Adler was a Wolf-Woman of the Old School. She demanded a certain amount of reverence from the Wolf-Men she interacted with. Yeah, she was a Daddy's Girl for real. Adam didn't have a problem with that. He put the moves on Rachel, determined to make her his. He couldn't resist a tall, voluptuous Black woman with a heart-shaped booty. That was his kryptonite. Rachel was clearly attracted to him, but she made him wait a long time before he got the goods. Once that happened, Adam claimed her as his own. They had a whirlwind romance. He thought everything was fine. Then the unthinkable happened. Rachel dumped him for an Outsider. The ultimate Outsider, apparently. Rachel cheated on him with a regular human male, who also happened to be Caucasian. To say this made Adam seethe with rage would have been an understatement. It took nearly half of the Pack's Enforcers to stop him from murdering Rachel and the guy she cheated on him with, an American bozo named Eric O'Malley. Even among Werewolves, there were rules. Revenge killings involving humans and Wolf-People weren't cool, even for Pack Royalty. They attracted unnecessary attention to the entire Werewolf community. So Adam was forced to bite his rage, and get over it. That was a year and a half ago.

Adam shuddered when he thought of how his world spun out of control. His own father had been ashamed of him for his actions. When he cooled down, Adam saw that his father and the Enforcers were right. His life mattered too much for him to throw it away over some female. Especially a faithless hussy like Rachel. Let her stay with the human if she wanted. He had better things to do, like occupying the Throne of Montreal in his parents absence. They were involved with the reconstruction movement in Haiti. Part of a growing cabal of wealthy Haitians from America, Canada and Europe who went home to keep the international non-government agencies in check in the aftermath of the 2010 Haiti Quake. A lot of these agencies felt like they could run Haiti like their own sand box. And the weakened Haitian government was happy to do their bidding. Adam had only been to the Republic of Haiti once and barely remembered it. As far as he was concerned, home was Montreal, Quebec. The place of his birth was Montreal, after all. His ancestral homeland mattered very little to him, though he prudently kept such thoughts to himself. Let his parents stay down there as long as they wanted. He loved running things in the City of Montreal.

It is often the fate of a Crown Prince to weather terrible troubles during the first year of his reign. And Adam was no exception. He had a lot to handle. Playing football for Concordia University was a pleasure, and he easily aced all of his classes. The men of his family were renowned for their treachery and agile intelligence. His grandfather moved to Quebec from Haiti in 1950 and basically overthrew the French Canadian Werewolves which once ruled Montreal. He fought them on the very turf they'd held for centuries. With such ruthlessness floating in his family genes, how could Adam fail at anything?

Prior to leaving power, his father brokered a deal with the Italian Werewolves which covertly ran a good chunk of the organized crime in Metropolitan Montreal. The Haitian Werewolves would handle certain things for them, in return for certain favours. The Italian Werewolves didn't get along with certain remnants of the French Canadian Werewolf regime, and with good reason. The xenophobic French Canadian Werewolves viewed the numerous Wolf-Men and Wolf-Women from the immigrant communities of Montreal as intruders on their turf. Decades ago it cost them big, for the Haitian Werewolves managed to unite the Hispanics and the Arabs against the French Canadians and essentially took over all of Montreal. Now the French Canadian Werewolves were at it again. They had made an alliance with the Asians against the Haitians. Montreal was an attractive destination for scores of Chinese, Korean and Japanese immigrants. There were many Wolves among these communities and like the bigots they were, they were eager to kowtow to the Europeans and unite with them against the other communities of color. The French Canadians had banked on the Asian communities intense dislike and disdain for other people of color, especially Blacks and Arabs. And their bet seemed to have paid off. Adam needed to break the French Canadians alliance with the Asians, otherwise his Empire would be threatened.

How could he succeed against such a powerful array of adversaries? Help came to him from a most unexpected source. Anneke Burkhard. Six feet tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed. Blessed with a truly Amazonian physique that was both curvy and athletic, complete with large breasts and a big, round ass. Born and raised in the City of Erfurt, in the State of Thuringia. Deep in the Federal Parliamentary Republic of Germany. Anneke Burkhard had lived in Montreal for the past five years, long enough to become a Canadian citizen. She maintained dual Canadian/German citizenship, and held a Law degree from the University of Montreal. She'd gotten her bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Sherbrooke University in the City of Longueil, Quebec. Amazingly enough, she wasn't practicing law. Instead, she was a police officer. Yep, Anneke Burkhard worked for La Surete Du Quebec, the Provincial Law Enforcement Agency.

Anneke Burkhard was one hundred percent Werewolf, hailing from Scandinavia, where many believe the Werewolf race originated from. She first came to the attention of the L'Eclair Pack during a clash with a maddened French Canadian Wolf-Man named Thaddeus Pierre. The madman actually walked into a restaurant owned by the Haitian Werewolf Pack, and committed an unthinkable crime. He attacked fellow Werewolves in human form, using a machine gun. He was shot and killed by police officer Anneke Burkhard. She was interviewed by Le Journal De Montreal and her picture was plastered on national television. Police shootings are still kind of rare in Canada, even in a big place like Montreal.

To say the Haitian community of Montreal was thankful to the policewoman who saved them from a supposedly Racist Killer would be an understatement. The awed policewoman got everything from sincere thanks to marriage proposals. Adam wanted her brought into the fold. Anyone who killed a French Canadian bastard was a friend of his, and also, he could use an ally on the police force. There were men and women from the Haitian Werewolf community on the Montreal Police Service but the Provincial police force continued to remain a stronghold of the French Canadian people. During their first meeting, Anneke impressed the hell out of Adam. By standing up to him. She considered herself a good cop and didn't want to be on the Mob's payroll. Adam admired that. Just like he found himself admiring Anneke's big round butt. And he wasn't even into White women!

Adam liked a woman with intelligence and true grit, and Anneke seemed to have both. His interest in her grew. The German-born naturalized Canadian policewoman didn't have a lot of friends on the Provincial police force. Cops, both human and Werewolf, were notoriously dirty. And as an honest cop, she found herself alone. Adam put a tail on her and they uncovered many interesting facts about her. Anneke Burkhard was once engaged to one Mustafa Ahmed, an Ethiopian businessman she met while in law school. Fascinating. So, she liked Black men. Adam licked his lips when he heard that, though he couldn't tell you why. Surprising everyone, including himself, he abstained from women since his fiasco with Rachel. Men in power were magnets for women, and Adam didn't want to end up like so many powerful men who lost it all because of some bitch. He focused instead on acing his classes at Concordia University, dominating on the gridiron and running his vast Empire. Still, he was starting to feel a bit lonely...

Adam Des-Bois banished such thoughts from his consciousness, and went to the gym. The University of Concordia football team had a big game against Guelph University. If they got past Guelph, they'd face top-ranked Laval University and Bishop University. Canadian University football wasn't as big as American College Football but it was no less brutal. Even for a young man blessed with superhuman strength and super speed due to his unique genetic heritage, Adam felt every hit. And there were times when he was simply worn out. His cell phone rang and he picked it up. It was Montreal Police Service officer Jacques Samuel, one of his Henchmen. His presence was required at the docks. Sighing, Adam said he'd be there. Then he hopped into the shower.

Twenty minutes later, he found himself at the docks. He was greeted by Samuel, and an unexpected person. Anneke Burkhard of the Provincial law enforcement agency. Adam suddenly noticed that every police officer on the scene was a Werewolf, as were the two guys driving the ambulance. Anneke Burkhard had a sad but determined look on her face as they showed him the bodies. Two young women, one Black and one White. Both of whom were more than human. And very dead. Adam nearly fell when he realized he recognized one of them. Rachel. His Rachel. She was dead. A foot-long silver pike had been driven through her chest. As well as the chest of the young White woman, whom he didn't know. Silver. The only thing which negates a Werewolf's natural ability to regenerate lost or damaged body parts. With red eyes, Adam glared at Anneke and Samuel. He saw on Anneke's face that she considered him a suspect, doubtless because she'd been briefed on his history with Rachel. Adam shook his head. That was a long time ago. He'd moved on. Losing Rachel to another man was the single most painful experience of his twenty three years on the planet Earth. And now he had lost her again. To the jaws of death. To a Killer who obviously knew how to kill Werewolves.

Adam looked at police officers Samuel and Anneke coldly, and handed them a sample of his DNA without a word. Samuel, the elder Haitian cop scratched his head. He hesitated. Provincial police officer Anneke collected the DNA sample, and handed it to the Wolf-Man from the crime scene unit. A rapid test was administered, and the result shocked almost everyone. Except Adam. DNA evidence collected from the corpses didn't match Adam's blood and hair. And there was a good reason why. The DNA collected from the corpses was human. A look of consternation filled the face of every Wolf-Man and Wolf-Woman present. The unthinkable had happened. A human had killed one of their own. This had frightening implications.

Adam stood there, looking at Rachel's dead countenance. The cops and crime scene investigators around him chatted incessantly. He didn't really listen. He kept thinking about his last words to Rachel, over a year ago. How he called her a slut, a whore and a race traitor for denying her Werewolf heritage and taking up with a human male. She had tears in her eyes when he told her he would make her pay for her betrayal. She'd come to him, telling him she hadn't meant to hurt him but had unexpectedly fallen in love with a human male. His blood-red rage hadn't allowed him to feel anything but hatred for her. Now she was dead, slain by a human. And he felt remorse for the second time that day. Women make strong men weak, even men who were more than human. He heard himself solemnly swear he'd find Rachel's Killer and avenge her death. A sentiment echoed by every Werewolf present, including Provincial law enforcement agent Anneke Burkhard.

As per ageless tradition, the bodies were cremated. Adam didn't go home that night. Nor did he show up at school the next day. He went to a bar, and got drunk. An adult male Werewolf could consume ten times the alcohol which would kill the most resilient human male. Adam downed enough bottles of Alexander Keith's beer to keep the economy of Nova Scotia going for ages. And when the barman asked him to take it easy, he nearly wolfed out and began tearing the place down. A Provincial police cruiser pulled up in front of the bar, and two police officers stepped out. One was a short, stocky Asian guy, and the other was a tall, blonde-haired White woman. She walked up to the drunken young man, and took him out with a single blow to the dead. Seeing stars, Adam went down. He'd been sucker punched.

When he came to, he was in his bed. Except he didn't remember how he got there. He remembered drinking and fighting inside the bar as he tried to drown his sorrows over Rachel's death. He didn't remember much more than that. The mansion in which his family had lived for six decades was deserted. The Des-Bois clan hadn't believed in keeping servants, though they were multi-millionaires. In spite of his senses being dulled by all the alcohol he had, Adam instinctively sensed he wasn't alone. And he was right. He turned around, and saw someone sitting in his living room. Provincial police officer Anneke Burkhard, still wearing her uniform. She had a weary look on her beautiful face. Upon inquiring what she was doing there, he learned that she'd brought him home. Apparently he'd been on the verge of wolfing out during a drunken brawl with human men at a bar in downtown Montreal. She knocked him out for his own good, and that of the human men he would have slaughtered once in wolfish form.

Adam stared at the tall, square woman who now stood before him. This Anneke chick was tough, no doubt about it. He shook his head, and mouthed a thanks. Now she looked angry. Anneke told him that she was tired of having the Crown Prince of the Haitian Werewolf community of Montreal acting like a damn fool. In a crisp, cold tone, she told him that his loyal subjects expected better from him. Then she left. Adam watched her go, fascinated in spite of himself. The gal was ballsy, no doubt about it. Nice ass, too. And something else...she was right.

The next day, Adam Des-Bois went back to business. He couldn't let his parents Empire crumble, not now. Especially with a predator on the loose. He would mobilize the Enforcers, the men entrusted with the protection of the Pack members. The police force of the Werewolf community, per se. He called for a meeting with the Heads of the other Wolf Clans. Mario Sanchez, Leader of the growing Mexican Werewolf community of Montreal showed up, flanked by his towering wife and second-in-command Estella. Albert Des-Pres, oldest son of Samson Des-Pres, leader of the now fallen French Canadian Werewolves of Montreal also showed up. Lucien Stagliano, leader of the Italian Werewolf mafia came with his daughter Roberta. Nina Atkinson, Leader of the Wolven Sisterhood, a separatist clan of all-female Werewolves also put on an appearance. As did Farah Diouf, wife of Akbar Diouf, leader of the Senegalese Werewolves of Montreal. All the major powers were present. For a long time, Adam didn't speak. His most trusted advisors questioned the wisdom of calling such a meeting. Adam reasoned that certain things were beyond politics. Any human who managed to hunt down and kill two healthy female Werewolves shouldn't be underestimated. Such a human deserved to have the entirety of the Werewolf community's attention. Especially if he or she hadn't acted alone.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers