Black Werewolves in North America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

When Adam Des-Bois opened his eyes, he was in his bed at the mansion which had been the Des-Bois family home for the past six decades. And he was not alone. Standing next to him was a tall, slender Hispanic man who introduced himself as Dr. Manuel Ferrero. Adam could tell he was Wolf with one look. The doctor smiled at Adam, and told him he was lucky to be alive. Apparently, Adam had been shot and stabbed with enough silver to kill ten Werewolves. Yet somehow, he lived. Once they extracted the corrosive silver from his system, he began healing almost immediately. The doctor felt confident Adam would be back at one hundred percent within a few weeks. Adam returned the doctor's smile, and thanked his lucky stars. Then he asked to see his saviour. The doctor muttered something about him not being well enough to see visitors. Adam was about to tell the doctor where to shove it when they were joined by a third party. A woman of Amazonian bearing strode into the room. Clad in a bright red T-shirt and blue jeans, Anneke Burkhard looked fantastic. She smiled at Adam, and told him how relieved she was that he pulled through. She stood near his bed, and squeezed his hand. Adam cocked an eyebrow. The policewoman misread his action, and tried to pull her hand away, looking hurt. Adam clasped her hand in his. He smiled faintly. Anneke returned his smile. Both of them looked pointedly at the medicine man. The doctor took that as his cue to leave.

It took Adam Des-Bois a long time to recover, during which the quarterback of the Concordia University football team found himself the center of a media frenzy. The top University football player in all of Canada received tens of thousands of letters from fans wishing him a speedy recovery. His grievous injuries were blamed as the work of random criminals. Even the Mayor of Montreal had something to say about his recovery, as did the President of Concordia University. The Haitian community of Montreal stood behind the young man they considered their Crown Prince. As for Adam, he was relaxing and enjoying life for the first time in ages. His mother, Anne-Marie Bertrand Des-Bois had come back. His father remained behind in Haiti. He couldn't return home, even to attend to his wounded son. The situation back on the island was dire indeed. The L'Eclair Pack, the most powerful group of Werewolves in all of Montreal had a female Pack Leader for the first time in the centuries of their existence. For the L'Eclair Pack's founding went back much further than their conquest of Montreal in the 1950s and 1960s. They had effectively ruled the City of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, since the mid-1800s. Shortly after the island of Haiti became independent from European rule. Not everyone welcomed Anne-Marie Des-Bois in her new position as Supreme Ruler of the Werewolf community of Metropolitan Montreal. However, they knew better than to question her. She was as ruthless as she was intelligent and beautiful. Could any less be expected of the lady who ran the inhumanly ruthless organization known as the House of Des-Bois?

With his beloved mother installed as the Queen of the Werewolf community of Metropolitan Montreal, Adam Des-Bois could focus on other things. Like living his life, which he really hadn't been doing since he became the Crown Prince of the Haitian Werewolf community of Montreal. Now he could relax at last. There was a new lady in his life. A few eyebrows were raised in both human and superhuman circles when news broke out about who the Prince was dating. Ladies from the Haitian community of Montreal, both human and superhuman, whispered that the tall German-born policewoman was just a few months shy of her thirtieth birthday and didn't seem like a good match for the handsome Black Prince. He was in his early twenties, she was too old for him. Oh, and she was White. That was the main reason they objected. However, Adam Des-Bois would disagree. He'd been pleasantly surprised when Anneke Burkhard told him that while he lay dying in her arms, she realized that her interest in him wasn't strictly professional. When Adam Des-Bois thought about it, he realized he did have feelings for Anneke Burkhard. He found himself intensely attracted to the tall, busty and big-bottomed, pleasantly curvy German-born policewoman. And the attraction was most definitely mutual.

As he walked through Montreal-Nord with her, Adam Des-Bois took Anneke Burkhard's hand in his and kissed it. He felt up her big round ass. How he had come to love that big White ass of hers. She smiled, and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Earlier, she accompanied him to the cemetery where he put a dozen red roses on the spot where Rachel Adler's ashes had been scattered. She stood at a small distance while he gazed at the ashes, lost in thought. He did love Rachel Adler and part of him always would. He was sorry that she hadn't returned his love and had chosen another. He was even sorrier that the man she chose over him was the man who killed her. Yeah, he was sorry for a lot of things. However, he was alive and she was dead. Life goes on. If Adam was honest with himself, he had to admit he was starting to care deeply for Anneke, and she cared for him too. With his mother at the helm of the Werewolf community of Montreal, he could go back to being a regular citizen. Or as close to one as he could get. Live. Love. Enjoy life. He had a year and a half left at Concordia University. Many felt he should seriously consider joining the Canadian Football League, or maybe even the National Football League in the United States. Especially since it became obvious to everyone in the sports world that he'd become an even tougher football player after his miraculous recovery. He led the Concordia University football team to a total massacre over nearby McGill University. Yeah, playing football was fun. Adam felt like his path lay elsewhere. When his playing days were over, he'd go to Police College and become a Patrol Officer. Like the new lady in his life. He could think of nothing he'd enjoy more than working side by side with his new lady love as they protected the Werewolf community from any and all dangers. It would be a good life. Adam smiled to himself. Good enough.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers