Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember, we aren't going for style points. The most important thing I can teach you about self defense is to inflict as much damage as efficiently as possible. If that means jamming your finger into their eye, do it. You can feel guilty about it tomorrow, when you are ALIVE.

Allison tried to silence her steps as she made her way down the hall. She made it to the staircase. The front door was so close, but she could hear Garrett running down the hall right behind her. she doubted she would be able to get the door open and get out before Garrett was on top of her.

Allison ran up the staircase. She was halfway up when Garrett grabbed her ankle. She fell on all fours.

"Got ya. I promise I will make this painless Allison."

Allison kicked Garrett in the face as hard as she could. He roared in pain and let go of her ankle. Allison scrambled up the rest of the stairs. She ran down the hall. Allison opened the door to Jack's room and looked around frantically. She darted into the bathroom and crawled into the bathtub tub. She held her breath. She was going to get one shot at this.

She heard Garrett crash into Jack's room.

"Allison, come out now. I promise I'll make sure it won't hurt. If you make this difficult I don't know if I can keep that promise."

Allison's heart was thudding in her chest. She pressed herself against the wall of the deep bathtub. She heard the bathroom door crash open.

"Allison, come out!"

Allison peeked over the rim of the bathtub. Garrett had his back turned to her. If she was going to do it, it was now or never. She sprang out of the bathtub and onto Garrett's back. He grunted in surprise. Allison pulled the serrated edge of the bread knife across his throat. It was the strangest sensation, like trying to cut through a wet paper towel.

Garrett made a horrible gurgling sound and clutched his throat. He fell to the floor, face down. Allison scrambled off his back and held the bread knife out in front of her. Garrett remained still. A puddle of blood was spreading across the floor.

Allison sat there, shaking. Then she started crying.

What the hell is going on?! What the hell has Jack gotten himself involved in. And I just had sex with a psychopath...

Allison was still naked and she could feel the cold creeping into her limbs. The adrenaline was wearing off, and it was being replaced with cold fear. Allison slowly got up and walked out of the bathroom. She held on to the bread knife firmly. She had no idea what she was going to do with it. I need to call the cops and tell them exactly what happened. There is no way I am risking getting any deeper into this situation without calling the cops.

She slowly made her way to the kitchen and found her discarded clothes. She put the bloodied bread knife down on the counter and put her clothes on. Just as she was pulling her top over her head she heard the front door open and close.

You have got to be kidding me. If this is another psychopathic hitman murderer sent here to kill me for having sex with Jack I am going to be seriously pissed.

Allison picked the bread knife back up and hid behind the counter. She heard footsteps moving slowly through the hall. They stopped once they were in the kitchen.

1... 2... 3...GO!

Allison lept up and brandished the knife wildly.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" she screamed.

In front of her stood a man who looked like he had just seen a ghost. He was dressed in jeans and plain t-shirt. He had dark brown hair and lightly tanned skin.

The man quickly grabbed his back pocket and whipped out his wallet.

"Relax! I am a private investigator! I'm a cop!"

Allison stood there, still holding the knife out in front of her. She dropped it to the ground and made her way toward him. Then she hugged him and started crying again.

"I killed him because he was chasing me, and he had a knife, and rope, and it was the only way, I swear! I'll answer all of your questions just please don't let them hurt me anymore."

The cop embraced her and placed his hand on the top of her head.

"Don't worry, I won't let anybody hurt you. Now, just take a deep breath we'll sort everything out." His voice was calm and reassuring. Allison felt immediately safer with him. He gently led her to the living room and set her down on a couch. He sat close to her.

"I'm detective Kevin Manning. It's clear you have been through a lot. I'd like to ask you just a couple of questions while your memories are still clear. If you don't want to answer these questions you don't have to. You can wait for a lawyer, I won't mind. It's completely up to you."

Allison gulped and wiped her eyes, "No, it's okay, I have nothing to hide, I'll tell you anything you want to know."

Manning nodded firmly, "What were you doing here?"

"My friend went missing yesterday, well last night. I got a text from a guy claiming to be his roommate. He asked me to come over today to help him figure out what happened to Jack... that's my friend's name."

Manning nodded once, "What happened when you got here?"

Allison felt burning shame, but she couldn't lie to the police. "We...well we fucked... I m-mean had sex. I know it was crazy impulsive, but I don't know. I was just in a really bad place emotionally..." She glanced up to look at Manning to see how he was taking it.

He gave her a reassuring smile and nodded, urging for her to continue.

"Then afterwards this guy claiming to be Jack's roommate, Garrett, said he had to 'wrap up loose ends.' Garrett said that he had been hired to do a job or something. Then he came after me, with a knife and rope... so I ran. Then... I jumped on him and cut his throat with the knife that's in the kitchen."

Detective Manning nodded slowly. "Don't worry, you did it out of self-defense, you won't be charged with murder or anything like that. I know you are pretty shaken up right now. But at the very least you don't have to worry about going to prison."

Allison just nodded and swallowed again.

Manning sighed and looked around the room. "I tried to warn you about all of this last night you know... under the streetlight..."

Allison furrowed her eyebrows, "That was you?!"

Manning nodded. "I've been undercover for the past four months. I'm observing this house. We have reason to believe that Jack is involved in drug trafficking circles. When I saw you come out of this place last night I wanted to give you a warning, but I couldn't blow my cover. I saw you heading back to the house today, and something just didn't feel right. The red jeep in the driveway, you coming back to the place, Jack never returning last night after he drove off. There were too many questions and not enough answers. I was worried and I took a risk and decided to check out what was going on in here." He looked at Allison with concern, "Thank god you know how to handle yourself. If I had been too late and found you dead. I can't even imagine. I'm sorry, Allison. I should have told you all of this last night but I was too caught up in my case. I- I guess I have lost a part of myself to this house."

Allison just stared at him in shock.

Had sex with a drug dealer. Had sex with psychopath. Insanely attracted to the detective assigned to the case... I am losing my mind...

Allison finally collected her thoughts. "So now what?"

Chapter 3: Detective Kevin Manning

Allison led Detective Manning up the stairs to the bathroom where Garrett's body lay. She was expecting Manning to be shocked at the gruesomeness.

Manning wasn't shocked at all. He knelt down right next to Garrett and put on a pair of rubber gloves he had in his jacket pocket.

"These are so I don't contaminate everything," Manning explained as he put them on. He placed his finger on Garrett's throat. He felt for a moment and then pulled the gloves off. He stood up. "Well not that we really needed to confirm, but the big guy is definitely dead."

Allison nodded silently. Her legs felt a little shaky.

Kevin looked at her with empathy. "Whatever you do, don't blame yourself for this Allison. This guy brought it on himself. Obviously we'll need to get CSI in here but I won't be surprised if this guy has a rap sheet. For guys like this it's only a matter of when not if they'll end up dead."

He guided Allison out of the bathroom and back downstairs. "I've been handling this whole situation a little different than protocol, Allison." They were sitting on the couch again and Manning looked into her eyes with an incredible intensity.

"The truth is Allison, we have to get these guys who did all this. You might just be the key to bringing them down. Allison, are you willing to support this investigation further? So far, the only person who knows we are tailing Jack's operation is you. It just so happens your relationship with Jack is the best opportunity to infiltrate this network. If you help us, we might be able to bring it down once and for all."

Allison looked at Manning, "How do you figure that? I am just some student who is in clearly way over her head."

Manning shook his head. "Jack was trying to protect you from all this. The fact you don't know anything about his whereabout shows that. We can use Jack's feelings for you as a way of bringing him and the organization that is hunting him, down for good. I know what I'm asking of you Allison. This is putting you at risk, but you have already showed how capable you are at taking care of yourself. This time we will be there with you the whole time. We'll be able to rescue you if you're in any danger."

I just fucking killed a guy and Manning is making it sound like I am some little girl playing pretend. Where was he when I cut Garrett's throat. I don't need Manning to babysit me.

Allison snorted, Manning looked shocked. "Save the 'rescuing' crap for some other princess, Manning. I'll help with this, but don't try and make it sound like this isn't going to be crazy. If we are going to do this, I think the best policy is honesty. I have two days until I am flying home for Christmas vacation. You have two days to get me in and out. Is that clear?"

Now that's more fucking like it, Allison.

Manning arched an eyebrow. "Alright, I think we can work with that. I am going to need to reach out to the appropriate people. Now go and run home like a good little girl while I make the appropriate calls."

Allison stood up without shaking and made her way to the front door and then turned to Manning. "Also, send a ride, I don't want to have to ride a fucking bus to some sort of drug ring hideaway."

She closed the door firmly behind her and felt more alive than she'd felt in all of her twenty one years. Part of her was terrified of what she was going to do in the next two days, but that just made her excitement grow.

***

"Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!" Grace reacted to Allison's story. Allison had called her as soon as she got home.

"Allison, what are you doing? I can't believe you agreed to help the investigation! You nearly died today! This is crazy..."

"I know, Grace. Believe me, I know. I know this sounds crazy, but I am part of all of this now. Jack is still out there somewhere. I don't know if he's alive or dead, but I am not going to just pretend none of this happened and go home. I won't. I can't."

Grace was silent for a bit. "So how was the sex with the crazy psycho?"

"Are you serious right now? I have just told you that I am going to be part of some crazy undercover drug bust, and you want to know how the sex was?"

"What?! Is that so wrong? I am trapped at home with my lame family and you are apparently turning into some secret agent sex fiend. Can you blame me for trying to live a little vicariously through you?"

Allison rolled her eyes even though Grace couldn't see her.

"Did you just roll your eyes?"

"How did you know?!"

"I can read your mind! I am your best friend and roommate. We are practically married!"

Allison laughed. It was the first time today she hadn't felt stressed or anxious.

"Allison, can you please just do me a favor?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Just please, please, pleeaase be careful. Also, call me tomorrow and tell me exactly what happens."

"Fiiiine."

***

Allison slept fitfully that night. Her dreams were filled with blood and running. In one dream she was with Jack again. She was riding him. Just as she was about to cum Garrett put his hands around her neck and began kissing her shoulders and neck.

In the dream Jack and Garrett were both kissing her and biting her. Jack was beneath her and was pulling her towards him. Garrett entered her from behind. It hurt, but the pain was oddly pleasurable. The pain made her feel more present, it helped her focus on the pleasure of Jack fucking her cunt. Garrett held her arms behind her as he fucked her and pushed her forward. Her tits were swinging in front of her, only to be grabbed by Jack. Jack came inside of her and kept thrusting. In her dream his thirst for sex was endless.

Garrett continued to thrust into her until he came inside of her too. Feeling both of their bodies pressed up against her own naked flesh made Allison so horny it was unbearable. Just as she was about to come, the pressure rising and rising, the men pressed against her pushing and pulling and thrusting and cumming, she woke up.

The boxers she had worn to bed were drenched. She was sweating. Allison rolled over and barely slept the rest of the night.

***

Allison woke up to a text from her mom. It read:

Can't wait 2 c u sweetie, 2 more days!!

Allison smiled and texted back:

I know, I am dying, can't wait!

Then the events of the past two days came cascading down on her. Jack going missing. Garrett's death. The deal with Manning. Allison groaned and threw the covers over her head.

I feel like throwing up. All of this shit is just way too much, but I have to find out what happened to Jack. If I don't... no... he's alive. I know it. I'll find him.

Allison flipped the covers back and rolled out of bed to take her shower. If there was one thing Allison knew, it was that a thirty minute hot shower could help fix any situation.

When she returned to her room, her phone had two texts. They were both from Manning. They read:

Allison, I have a green light from my superiors. I will be sending a driver to come get you this morning at 11. Also, the details of Garrett's death will remain classified. Part of maintaining cover.

Allison breathed a sigh of relief. At least she wouldn't have to worry about being on the news or the internet anytime soon. She checked the clock. She had another half hour to get ready...

What does one wear to an undercover drug ring operation...

***

Allison waited outside of her apartment building at 11. She checked her phone to see if she had received any more texts. Just as she was starting to worry, a Honda Civic pulled up. A gruff looking guy with a walrus-mustache got out.

"Um, are you my driver?" Allison asked.

The guy nodded once and tilted his head, indicating that Allison should get in on the passenger's side.

"So where are we meeting up with Detective Manning?" Allison asked the driver as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"We're going to the house he has been living at. I don't know many details so you'd better just save your questions for Detective Manning."

Allison nodded and looked out the window for the duration of the trip.

When they pulled up to the neighborhood where Jack lived, Allison felt like they were driving through a memory. So much had happened here the past two days, this place would always have bad memories for her.

Manning waited out on the driveway as they pulled up to the house. They slowed to a stop and the driver turned off the ignition. Allison was relieved to step out of the car. The silence had been painfully awkward on the way over.

"Nice to see you again." Kevin Manning smiled at Allison revealing he had perfectly straight, white teeth.

Allison nodded, "You too, Detective Manning."

Manning looked over at the driver. "Thanks for going to get her Ron. I know you don't normally play the part of chauffeur, but I really appreciate you taking the time to go and pick her up."

The driver, Ron, grunted. "Yeah, well, don't say I never do anything for you Manning. Now where's this Jeep I am supposed to take care of?" Manning handed Ron a set of keys and gestured to the Jeep sitting in the driveway at Jack's house.

"That's the one. The department is expecting you back in an hour..." Manning grinned at Ron grinding his teeth. "Don't get mad at me, Ron, I'm just the messenger!"

Ron angrily muttered under his breath and stalked off towards the Jeep.

Allison positioned herself next to detective Manning. He smelt soapy and clean.

"Is he always that angry?" She asked Manning.

Manning chuckled, "Well, yes." He smiled at Allison and motioned her to follow him into the house.

The house that Manning was using for the stakeout wasn't furnished and the hardwood floors looked like they needed a good cleaning. Manning must have noticed Allison looking around dubiously.

"Sorry about the mess, er I guess the lack of mess, they don't usually deck these places out."

Allison grinned, "Well I did notice it was a little sparse, but I thought you were just going for that 'minimalist' look."

Manning chuckled again and Allison noticed how the corners of his mouth crinkled into little wrinkles. They highlighted the dimples in his cheeks. He really was a stud.

Um, can you not think about having sex for one freaking sexond? I mean second! Don't do this Allison we have to understand this plan so we don't freaking die!

"So let's get down to the plan. We spent all night sorting it out so it would be ready to go when you got here."

Allison followed Manning to the dining room. A table had been set up and was covered with documents. Most of them were maps but Allison noticed a few were blueprints.

"Jesus, this looks really intense..." Allison muttered as she gazed over everything. She jumped a little when Manning put his hand on her back reassuringly.

"Don't worry, this is just so we know how to position ourselves and keep you safe. Your job is just to get into the house and find out as much as possible. Also, don't get hurt."

Allison couldn't help herself when she heard the concern in Manning's voice. She kissed him on the cheek. She meant for it to be a friendly gesture, but Manning turned at just the wrong (or right) time. She ended up kissing him on the mouth. She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him more passionately. Her lips running over his. She could smell the warm, soapy smell of his skin. It was like a mix of vanilla and laundry detergent.

Manning moved his hands down to her waist and supported her as they kissed. Allison pushed herself against him. She made him back up until he was pressed against the dining room table. He had a faint look of pleasant surprise on his face. Manning's big brown eyes were looking down at her. His mouth was slightly open after just having kissed. Manning's perfect teeth were just showing behind his full lips.

Allison pushed him even further until he lay down on the table and she crawled over him. She was straddling him and could feel his powerful core between her thighs. Allison could feel the ridges of his defined abs through her thong, under her skirt. Manning ran his hands along her thighs until they came to rest on her ass. He left them there, the warmth so close to Allison's cunt it made her shiver with excitement. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately. Their mouths locked and forming a seal. Their tongues pressed up against each other, tasting each other. Manning tasted like coffee. Allison liked it.

She moved away from his lips and kissed his cheek. Then his ear, forehead, and his neck. Manning tried to kiss her again, but she playfully darted away. Allison untucked his shirt from his jeans and began to unbutton it. She opened it to reveal his defined chest. She bent down and kissed and sucked at his nipple. He ran one of his hands through her hair and along the nape of her neck.