Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and briefs down. Detective Manning's cock was circumcised. Allison liked that. She licked the tip of his penis and then put it in her mouth. Just the tip. Then she pulled it back out and kissed it. She kissed up and down his shaft and up towards his belly button. His skin was smooth and slightly salty. The warm soapy smell was even stronger here. Allison inhaled his scent deeply as she kissed her way back up to the tip of his penis. Then she put him back in her mouth and tasted his sweet cock. She could hear his gentle exhale from somewhere above her. His cock was so hot and thick it was pleasurable for Allison to move her mouth along it, kissing, licking, and sucking. She massaged his balls gently with her hands. He smelled so nice and clean it was amazing.

Manning stayed relatively quiet. Allison wanted to hear him moan and groan like Jack or Garrett. She moved up to his chest again and playfully bit his nipple. He jerked a little in surprise, but he maintained his relative silence. His breathing was calm and deep. Allison wanted Manning to beg. She moved her thong to to the side and put Manning's cock right up next to her dripping cunt. Allison's body wanted to just plunge him inside of her and fuck his brains out, but she wanted to draw this out. She pressed his cock up against her cunt. She pressed Manning's tip against her clit and moaned slightly as the warmth radiating from it heated her clit. Allison moved it back down until it was begging to be pushed in. It wouldn't have taken any effort at all. Allison could feel her sticky sweet cum dripping onto her hand and on her fingers as she moved Manning's thick, hard cock closer... and closer... she wanted him to beg.

But it wasn't working, it was just making Allison want Manning even more. She wanted to tell him to say her name, but she couldn't find the words. She still had his cock in her hand. Manning's tip just barely penetrating into her cunt. She could feel the friction, and the warmth, and her cum. Allison felt her cheeks become more and more flushed. Finally Manning pushed her hand away from his cock and plunged it into her himself.

"Oh Detective!" Allison gasped out.

Manning pulled her down towards him and bit her earlobe and whispered into it.

"I have wanted to fuck you since the moment I laid eyes on you. I wanted to fuck you on this table, in my bedroom, everywhere. Ever since I have seen your face I wanted to be with you, to hold you, to cum inside of you and to feel your cum on my cock. I wanted to save you. That's why I came into the house yesterday. I want to keep everything bad away from you and make you mine. I don't ever want you to hurt."

Allison cried out as Manning pushed himself deeper into her. He did it slowly. He took his time pulling out of her and then thrusting into her. His hand was massaging her clit and Allison's head was spinning. She didn't know which way was up or down. Manning held her in his arms so tight she felt like she could barely breath. But it felt so good. She felt like she was being wrapped up in a giant suit of armor that could protect her from anything. Detective Manning's muscles rippled all around her, and she could feel how controlled he was. Allison dug her nails into his chest and bit his neck. She wanted to feel his body with all of her senses.

Manning continued to massaged her clit. She couldn't control herself. She was grinding against his dick with a primal lust. Her hips jutting forward and backwards uncontrollably like a bitch in heat. Her cunt had never felt so sensitive and hot and wet and electric. Manning still pressed his finger against her clit. He was almost willing her to grind against him harder and harder. Cum gushed out of Allison's cunt and it made it easier to grind against Manning. His other hand grabbed her ass and squeezed it as he thrust deep into her.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum" He groaned into Allison's ear.

"Yes, oh please detective, please cum inside me, I want it so bad." Allison reached behind her and grabbed his balls with her hand. She could feel them quivering. Manning pushed inside of her once, twice... three times. She felt his cock tense and shoot it's massive load inside her. His load spreading along the lips of her cunt and mixing with her own cum. Manning buried his head into her breast and let out a pained gasp of pleasure.

Allison kissed his forehead and lifted one of her legs over and slowly got off the table. Careful not to leave a mess on the blueprints. "I- I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry detective Manning you must think I am sort of sex maniac..."

Manning propped himself up on his elbow and smiled at her. "I don't think you're a sex maniac. I think you're great."

Allison stood there a little awkwardly. "I, um, I need to go cleanup. Is there a bathroom I can use?"

"Right, yeah of course, it's upstairs, first door on your left."

"Got it. Thank you!" Allison grabbed her clothes and made her way up the stairs. She found the bathroom and turned the shower onto hot.

Well looks like you've just fucked another guy. What has gotten into you recently? You are about to go undercover and infiltrate some crazy drug ring and all you can think about is sex! Get yourself together!

Allison got out of the shower and used one of the towels hanging on the rack to dry herself off. She gave herself a good long look in the mirror.

You can do this. I know you can do this.

Allison clenched her hands into fists and nodded. She put on her clothes and went back downstairs.

Manning was dressed again and was looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Welcome back," he said with a chuckle.

"Manning, I want to be honest with you. I really like you, but I need to focus on what's ahead of me. I need you to talk to me like we didn't just fuck on that table. Treat me like one of your cops or whatever and tell me how we're going to do this." Allison had practiced the speech in her head and was glad she didn't stutter when she said it out loud.

Manning noted her tone of voice and nodded. "Got it. Let's get to business."

Chapter 4: The Kingpin

Allison was driving the Honda Civic. She was heading to the house she had been to with Jack. Manning had gone over the plan with her. Allison knew what she had to do. She had an earpiece in and a taser strapped to her thigh.

Allison pulled up to the house and took a deep breath.

Remember Manning's instructions.

Allison inched the car forward until she was level with the intercom. She wound down her window and waited to hear a voice.

"Can I help you?" a male voice inquired from the speaker.

"Y-yes, you can, I am here as an associate of Jack Corrode's. I was with him two days ago."

There was an extended silence from the intercom. Allison worried if they would refuse to let her in. The whole plan hinged on them wanting her to come to them.

"Please proceed," the intercom voiced and the gate slowly opened.

Fuck yes! This might just work...

Allison eased the car forward, toward the house. She eased to a stop and turned the car off. She glanced in the rearview mirror. She looked nervous. She glared into the mirror, trying to hide her fear with determination. She got out of the car and walked the giant wooden door with as much confidence as she could muster. In her earpiece she heard Manning:

"Remember Allison, if anything goes wrong say the safety phrase and we will blow a fucking hole in that guy's house to come get you."

Allison knocked as confidently as she could and the door slowly opened.

In front of Allison stood a middle-aged man. He looked to be in his fifties. He had grey hair and a grey moustache. He was tall but not intimidatingly so, and he was wearing a pair of thick glasses.

He smiled at Allison. "We've been looking for you and now you come to us, I would be lying if I didn't say I was pleased to see you my dear." He stepped to the side and ushered her to come in.

Allison walked into the house and heard the heavy door shut behind her.

The man was walking ahead of her into the kitchen. She followed.

"My name is Hugo Verde," he spoke his name with a slight accent.

"I'm Allison." It seemed weird to be talking to some drug kingpin like she was meeting a friend's dad.

Hugo smiled at her warmly. "Allison, I think I know why you are here. I think I can help." He held up a finger to indicate that Allison should let him finish talking. "But this will take a little explaining, and I think you should listen to what I propose before we make any hard decisions."

"I know where your friend Jack is. He is my friend as well, and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Jack made a little mistake the other day bringing you here. It is up to me to make sure Jack understands the consequence of his actions. Now, it is true I sent Garrett to wrap up any loose ends, but that did not mean killing you. I suspect Garrett realized that once I found out he had sex with you, something he knows I would not approve of, he would be in big trouble.

"I see from your expression that you are stunned that I know all of this. Well, the truth is: I have many connections inside the police department. I know for instance, that you are currently under cover. You may be asking yourself why am I telling you all of this if I know you are undercover. Well for one, as soon as you entered into the house your earpiece malfunctioned. It is currently sending static to your friend, Detective Manning.

"Allison, please do not look so alarmed. I promise I will not hurt you. What I propose instead is a little deal. You get me what I need from Manning, and I will tell you where Jack is currently located.

"Unfortunately I cannot let you leave without hearing your answer, if you say yes, you can go and get in your car, but if you say no, well I have planned for that as well, Jack will be killed. You will remain unharmed. You may leave and tell Manning everything. However, you will be responsible for Jack's death.

"So, what do you say, my dear?"

***

"Allison? Allison, do you read?" Manning's voice sounded in her ear as she sat down in the driver's seat of the Honda.

"Manning, it's okay, I'm fine." She felt weird talking to the earpiece.

"What the hell happened? One minute you're coming in crystal clear and then nothing but static." Manning sounded tense.

"I don't know, nothing happened, the guy... the guy just said he... he said he didn't have any idea who Jack was. He denied everything..." Allison didn't know what else to say. She had made up her mind. She was going to help Hugo. There was no way she could just abandon Jack, and Manning would never allow her to make a deal with Hugo. Allison was going to have to keep Manning off the scent while she got the documents Hugo needed.

Hugo had told her the outline for the plan. He knew where the incriminating documents were being stored. All Allison had to do was get those documents and get them to Hugo. He had given her a USB stick. On the drive was a program that could hack through the police force's encryption system. Allison only had to insert the USB stick into a police computer to steal the necessary files.

Hugo had made it sound simple, but they both knew it wouldn't be that easy. How was she going to get access to a computer long enough to get the files she needed?

"Alright, meet me back at the house, we'll discuss it in detail there." Manning spoke in her ear again before going silent. He sounded pissed.

I know this isn't right. But if I leave Jack to these animals, I will never forgive myself. I am the only one who can help him. Jack got himself into this mess, but I will get him out.

Allison drove out of the driveway and through the network of streets back to Manning's house. She pulled up and sat in the car for a moment. She was going to have to lie straight to Manning's face. This wasn't going to be easy.

You could tell him. You could tell him everything. Maybe he would understand and try to help...

Allison shook the thought out of her mind. She had seen the look of hunger in Manning's eyes when he talked about bringing down the drug ring. She remembered his words: "This investigation has consumed me." No, she knew if she told Manning he would go straight to the department. Tell them to try and find probable cause to go and search Hugo's house... it wouldn't be hard, Hugo had been one of the last people to see Jack.

Allison gritted her teeth. She looked at herself in the rearview mirror. She could do this. It was going to be hard, but she knew she was capable of doing this.

She got out of the car and made her way to the front door, knocking twice. Manning opened the door hurriedly and ushered her into the house. He closed the door quickly behind her.

Manning was giving off a completely different energy. He had an almost manic intensity to his eyes. The cheerful detective Allison had met yesterday was gone. He had been replaced with a bloodhound. They made their way to the dining room where they had fucked earlier. The tone of that meeting had been so different, so cautiously optimistic. Now, it felt like Allison was being held in an interrogation room.

Manning pulled up a chair for Allison and one for himself. He positioned himself directly across from her. He gestured for Allison to sit down.

"Well, what happened? I need to know everything, every detail. Don't leave anything out, nothing is too small." Manning had a notepad and pen in his hands. He was looking intensely at Allison.

Allison swallowed and cleared her throat. "Well, like I said earlier, he didn't really say anything. I told him that I had been with Jack the day that he had gone to the house. The guy, Hugo, he said that Jack had been helping him... um...with a project and that he had needed him to drop something off. I tried to get more information but he just kept, um, denying that there was anything else to say." Allison hoped she sounded somewhat believable, but looking at Manning, she doubted it.

Manning hadn't written anything Allison said down. He looked intensely at Allison and put the pad and pen on the dining room table.

"Allison, I have been doing this for a while. I can sense when people are not telling me everything. That's the impression I am getting from you. So, do you want to try taking this from the beginning? Maybe, we should go down to the department and see if somebody else can get the right information from you."

Allison swallowed nervously. She hadn't expected Manning to see right through her so quickly.

"You're right. That wasn't exactly what happened. It's just, umm, could I get something to drink? This might take a little while..." Allison looked towards Manning hopefully.

He gave her a piercing look, "Sure, I have coffee, will that work?"

"Coffee would be great."

Manning nodded and got up to go into the kitchen.

Allison snapped into action. She pulled the USB stick from her bag and inserted it into Manning's laptop. He had left it on the dining room table. Allison quickly shut the screen and sat back down in her seat.

Manning stuck his head into the room. "You want cream or sugar?"

Allison was so nervous she could barely speak. She was praying he didn't notice his laptop looked different.

"Nah, just black for me," she managed to croak out.

Manning nodded and went back into the kitchen. The laptop made a sound and Allison quickly opened it. There was a text box open on the screen. It read:

"Scan in process: estimated time of completion 30 minutes."

Allison cursed silently and quickly closed the laptop again. She was going to have to try and distract Manning for thirty minutes. She sat back down and started chewing on a fingernail nervously.

Manning entered into the room with two mugs in his hands. He looked at Allison biting her fingernails. He sat down and put a hand on her thigh.

"Listen, I'm sorry for being so intense about all this. It's just... if we can get these guys off the street things might improve around here. This is the first big case they have trusted me with. I just want to make sure I give it my all."

Allison nodded. In her mind, a minute timer was running. Twenty-eight more minutes. She grabbed Manning's cock through his pants. It was limp but she started to rub it.

"You know what makes me want to be open with you? Fucking."

Manning laughed, "Allison... I'm not sure if this is the best time..."

Allison slapped him across the face. He looked back at her, stunned.

"You don't get to tell me what to do. I tell you what to do. I want you to strip right in front of me right now."

Manning gave her a questioning look. He slowly pulled off his pants and boxers.

"That's a good boy. Now where are your handcuffs?"

"Allison, I don't know if that's a good idea. We aren't really supposed to play with those."

Allison slapped him across the face again. "Did I tell you to speak? No. I asked where your handcuffs are. Now tell me."

Manning grinned sheepishly and told her they were in the kitchen. Allison went and retrieved them.

"Now I want you to sit down on that chair and put your hands behind you."

Manning obeyed her.

Allison clipped the handcuffs into place and then she stripped down until she was naked. She stood in front of Manning, satisfied that his eyes roved over her body hungrily. She brushed her ass against his cock and could feel how stiff it was. She turned to him and slapped him across the face again.

"You've been very mean to me Detective Manning. You spoke to me in a very serious tone and I did not like that at all. Can you say you're sorry, and that you won't talk like that anymore?"

Manning chuckled, "I'm sorry Allison. I won't talk like that anymore."

Allison slapped him again. "That didn't sound like you meant it. It sounded like you were just trying to appease me. I want you to sound like you really mean it. So I am going to make things a little more intense for you."

She grabbed one of the cups of coffee and held it firmly in her hand. The steam wafted from the cup lazily.

Manning looked at her nervously now. "Allison, ummm, I think this might be getting a little too -"

Allison poured a little of the steaming, hot coffee on his chest.

Manning yelped and gritted his teeth.

"Detective Manning, you may only speak with my permission."

Manning nodded and whimpered a little as the burning hot coffee dribbled down his chest.

"Manning, do you want to stick your cock in my cunt again? Do you want to make me cum all over you while you suck on my nipples? Please answer the question with a yes or no."

"Yes, Allison."

Allison dribbled a little more hot coffee onto his chest. He yelped again.

"Just 'yes.' I didn't tell you to say Allison. It seems like you have a very hard time following instructions. I'm surprised. I thought a man in uniform loved structure. Maybe I need to teach you a little more discipline. Do you want me to teach you more discipline?"

"Yes." Manning responded.

"Good. That's a good boy. Now I am going to get on you Manning, and if I feel you try and do anything without my permission I will have to pour more of this coffee on you. We don't want that do we?"

Manning shook his head silently.

Allison poured more coffee he on his chest. He howled.

"Remember detective, yes or no." Allison gently moved towards him and eased herself on to his rock hard cock. She could feel it throbbing as she inserted it inside her dripping cunt. They sat there looking into each-other's eyes. She took a little sip from the coffee cup and then kissed him. He slowly kissed her back and pushed his hips a little into her.

Allison pulled back. "Ah ah ahh, detective! I didn't tell you to fuck me. You know what means?" She tipped the cup ever so slightly letting the burning hot coffee spill onto his chest. She could feel his entire body tense with the pain. His cock got even harder inside of her.