Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 07

Story Info
The Avengers enjoy their rewards after saving the world.
14.5k words
4.62
18.1k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter in this alternate take on Black Widow's journey in The Avengers. However, I do have plans to return to Natasha in a separate series, and have plenty of ideas on how to create my own versions of her other MCU appearances that follow on from this one.

The following events take place directly after the first Avengers movie. Of course, Marvel owns all the rights to these characters, and there will be spoilers for the films involved.

*********

Natasha stumbled backwards, her feet slipping from underneath her as she fell down onto her ass. Her eyes shut tightly from the sudden flash she had witnessed, and when she opened them she found that she was no longer sat on the floor of the evidence lockup, but in what looked to be a small hotel room.

She cursed herself for being tempted to go anywhere near the sceptre after what had happened this week, but she had been certain that it would harmless without Loki's interference. Still, this time felt different from her other visions - she wasn't reliving a moment from her past or seeing a projection of her fears, but something as quiet and mundane as an empty room.

"Who's there?" she heard a voice say.

Looking behind her, Natasha saw a woman leaning her head out of a bathroom door, her hair wrapped in a towel. Most of her body was hidden from view, her shoulders wet as if she had just got out of the shower. It didn't look like she was wearing anything other than the towel on her head.

"Oh my god! I am SO sorry!" Natasha said, covering her eyes. 'How the hell am I going to explain how I got here?' she thought to herself.

"Okay okay..." the woman said, as if Natasha overreacted. Hearing the woman enter the room, she got to her feet, stunned to see the woman stand before her, completely naked.

Natasha's eyes widened as she saw this woman, semi-wet from her bathing and baring all her wares, ignoring her completely. She went to the top drawer of her dresser and grabbed some underwear, slipping the panties and bra on as if no one was watching.

'She's pretty confident,' Natasha thought to herself, trying to place whether she recognised her or not. Just as she clipped the back of her bra in place, she walked straight towards Natasha, who didn't move an inch in her stunned confusion. With her next step, she passed completely through her. The feeling was strange, like her whole body erupted in goosebumps for a split-second.

"That was... weird," both women said in tandem, turning to face one another, though Jane didn't make any sort of eye contact with her. It was then that Natasha realised two things. One: she wasn't really there, and two: she was face-to-face with Jane Foster, famed astrophysicist and love interest of...

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

'No way,' Natasha thought to herself. 'Am I in... that town Coulson moved her to as an emergency?'

"Okay!" Jane mumbled as she looked around the room, finding her dressing gown on the floor and swiftly throwing it on. She slipped the towel off her head, dabbing her hair before throwing it onto the chair - and through Natasha, leaving her with that same ghostly sensation.

Jane rushed to the door, and leaned forward to look through the peephole in the door. While she couldn't see her face, her body language seemed to change from bored and impatient to excitable. Jane backed away from the door for a moment, grinning as she tried to collect herself.

She unlocked the door, swinging it wide open to reveal none other than the god of thunder himself. "Thor!" she beamed, throwing her arms up and around his neck in an embrace.

The tall warrior, still in his battle-torn garb, placed one hand below her butt and lifted her upwards with ease. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his back as he stepped through the doorway and closed it behind him with the other hand. In an instant they were kissing, deeply and passionately.

'Well, this is a tad awkward,' Natasha thought to herself, as she watched them embrace.

"Why are you so bruised and beaten looking?" Jane asked, breaking the kiss momentarily.

"Oh!" Thor said with a smile. "In the face of a menacing threat from another realm beyond the nine, we formed The Avengers out of Earth's mightiest heroes, and sent them back from whence they came."

"Avengers? Wait - ANOTHER realm?" Jane said with wide eyes. "You mean like extra-terrestrial life?"

"The Chitauri came through a gate in the sky, but we drove them back."

"Like a wormhole!?" Jane said, her eyes full of wonder. "Where was this? I have to see."

"In New York City. But I'm growing impatient with you, Jane."

Suddenly Thor thrust his hands between them, leaving only Jane's to hold herself against him, and yanked her robe open. Her lacy black bra was no sooner brought into view than Thor brought his lips to her chest, kissing his way up to her neck as his hands drifted down her back. Jane's words petered off into a gasp as his tongue massaged her neck.

"Thor..." she moaned. "It's been months..."

'Okay,' Natasha thought to herself. 'Now is when I leave - this is getting way too hot for me to stick around'. Shutting her eyes tightly, Natasha tried to will herself back into the evidence lockup, picturing herself there, all to no avail. When she headed to the door, she found that, unlike Jane, she couldn't pass through - but neither could she grasp the handle either.

'Well, if I'm trapped here... I might as well satisfy my curiosity.'

As she made her decision to watch, she saw Thor and Jane, still kissing, now having got to the foot of the bed. Thor held her by the hips, lowering her to to the floor. Her gown was still tied around her waist, but he soon tugged it open, his eyes gazing down at Jane's matching panties underneath.

Jane, looking up at the tall, blonde hunk above her, looked like she was full of desire. She sat down at the foot of the bed, trailing her hands down his thighs as she did.

"You must be tired from your battle, my prince. And a warrior deserves pleasures for his good deeds."

Natasha raised an eyebrow. Plenty of people have likely played out this exact fantasy in roleplay, but Foster was doing it for real. Whether Thor knew the difference or not was another story.

Jane brought her hands down to the clear bulge in Thor's breeches, growing as her hand trailed over it. Thor, looking down on her, removed his armour from his sleeves and chest, dropping it to the floor with a loud thud. Jane looked over his perfect body with awe, and Natasha caught herself making the same face.

"Your maiden has been waiting for you, for sooo loong," Jane whispered, as she opened his fly and reached inside to grasp his member. She bit her lip as she brought his semi-hard cock into full view, slowly hardening at her touch, and started to slowly stroke him.

'My god, he's huge,' Natasha thought to herself. With no clue how to get out of there and seemingly no consequences to checking it out, she was starting to enjoy the show. How often does someone get the chance to see the God of Thunder in action?

Thor brought a hand to Jane's cheek, delicately stroking her skin with his rough hand, before running it through her hair. She leaned into his hand for a moment, before leaning forward to run her tongue across the tip of his penis.

"You know what I've been doing all this time..."

She slipped the head between her lips, closing her eyes with satisfaction for a moment, before opening them again, gazing up at her lover and bringing more of him into her mouth. Drawing back, she elicited a groan from him and smiled.

"I've been aching for my prince to come and take me, touching myself... day in and day out. I have made myself cum so many times, but it never matches up to the real thing..."

She brought him into her mouth again, further and further, until she struggled to fit the last couple of inches into her throat. She let his cock slip out, coated in her saliva as she coughed and spluttered. A moment later, her hand was back on him, and her lips on their way to the head, before he stopped her.

He ran his fingers through her dark hair softly, before clenching his fist and pulling her head back and away from his erect member. Letting go of her hair, he leant down to her, placing his hands underneath her arms and lifting her into the air. He threw her down and onto the bed, and Jane landed on her sheets, her legs spread wide, a look of shock and arousal on her face.

In the seconds Thor took to climb onto the bed and crawl towards her, Jane hurriedly undid her bra and slipped it off her shoulders ready for him. As soon as she had, he had reached between her thighs and into her panties. Before she could push the waistband down, he grasped the material and ripped it clean off her body.

Jane involuntarily let out a yelp as he tore it away, leaving the tattered remains thrown to the floor, at Natasha's feet. "She is one lucky girl," the agent said out loud to herself, knowing that she couldn't be heard. Thor stopped for a moment, perched above Jane's naked and willing body. He slipped his fingers between her legs, her lips parting and coating his fingers in her juices.

"I'm so wet," Jane whispered. "Please fuck me, Thor, please just fuck me hard."

Not needing any more encouragement, Thor lined himself up and brought his cock to her opening. He slowly parted her lips as he entered her, at an almost cruel pace. Natasha, even from her limited view, could see Jane's pussy barely take in his thick penis.

"Harder, fuck me, harder..." Jane trailed off, as if she could hardly bare the anticipation. He seemed to wait and extra excruciating second before driving his full length deep inside her, leading to her sudden gasp, and her fingers to immediately find their way to his ass, digging in to his skin with the intensity of the moment.

From there Thor didn't let up, thrusting into her with a vigour and speed reserved for Asgardians. If it wasn't for Jane's clear ecstasy, her back arched and mouth agape in pleasure, Natasha would have felt sorry for the scientist's poor pussy, being rammed so hard by a man like him.

After some time of this, Thor suddenly slowed his pace, before withdrawing completely. Jane looked up at him, exhausted and speechless, yet with eyes that still begged for more without the need for words. Thor shuffled back on his knees, then grabbed her right leg and lifted it, swiftly swinging it over, flipping an overwhelmed Jane onto her front. Before she knew which way was up, he was behind her, pulling her ass up and towards him.

Natasha, confident in her ability to watch without consequence, took this moment to get a little closer to the pair. Against the wall at the head of their bed, she watched as he brought the tip of his penis to Jane's vagina, teasing her for a moment before he started fucking her again.

In anticipation of being fucked doggy style, Jane bit her lip and buried her face in her pillow. Natasha could almost feel the silk against her face, even as she stood beside her. Before she knew it, she could also feel the sensation of the air on Jane's hot, naked body as if it were her own. With growing disbelief, she feltrough hands on her hips, and a cock pressed against her pussy.

Jane rose her head from the sheets, and Natasha looked out from her eyes. She had no control, but as Jane's wrists were grasped and pulled back by the man behind her, neither did she. Natasha took Jane's place on the bed, helpless to the desire of the couple, who unknowingly shared their moment with her.

"Fuck your servant girl, sir, fuck her tight pussy," Jane said, the words felt on Natasha's lips.

As Thor slipped his cock inside Jane, Natasha felt it in her too, the large member filling her up in one swift motion - and the powerful thrust sending a jolt of pleasure through them both.

*****

Natasha stumbled forward, off-balance, and found that she was standing again. Not in the hotel room, not with Thor or Jane, not inside Jane's mind, or with Thor... inside of her.

"What the fuck was that?" Natasha said out loud, perplexed before she even took in her new surroundings. This wasn't the evidence lock-up either; she was in a dimly-lit apartment, with the distant sound of traffic outside. Walking to the window, Natasha immediately noticed the formation of buildings in the area: Brooklyn.

Natasha picked up the sound of distant voices from the side of the modest apartment, so stepped out of the bedroom, down the hall, and into the living room. There was only one man she knew who lived around here. She rounded the corner, and, as she had suspected, she soon saw Steve Rogers, Captain America himself.

But Steve didn't see her - partly because of the apparition Natasha had somehow become, and because he was otherwise occupied in a deep kiss with a blonde woman. Natasha didn't recognise her, but after taking note of her uniform, she realised it must be the waitress he had spoken of earlier.

As the waitress lay on her back and began to undo the buttons of her uniform, Natasha almost laughed with incredulity. 'Am I really going to visit the sexcapades of every Avenger?' Then, with a sudden panic, she thought: 'That is what's going to happen, isn't it?'

Natasha didn't know why this was happening, but from what she had previously seen of the sceptre's visions, they seemed to have felt like a long time, but no time had passed at all in reality. Here, she couldn't quite escape, but she might as well take in the view while she was here, if it was only going to be seconds from where she left.

"This isn't your... first time... in sixty years... is it?" the woman asked timidly.

Steve smiled sheepishly, before placing a few kisses on her chest, causing her to blush.

"Well, technically, it's been a couple of weeks for me. Wasn't much time to look for dates frozen in the arctic."

She giggled, and went to speak again but stopped herself. She shuffled herself up the sofa, wiggling from under him slightly. Steve leaned back and away from her as he straddled her legs, a look of concern on his face.

"Is everything okay, Beth?"

She smiled and brought her hand to her chest, flattered by his sensitivity. Beth shook her head as a devilish grin spread across her face, and she reached forward to unbutton his jeans.

"I'm fine," she answered. "I was just thinking..."

Slipping his pants down his hips slightly, she his semi-hard manhood to the room.

"...how much I would love to suck Captain America's dick."

Unwittingly, she gave Natasha a perfect view of the infamous super soldier's most intimate parts, but a second later and she had buried it in her mouth, enveloping his hardness between her lips. Steve knelt there, his arm resting on the head of the sofa, amazed at her enthusiasm.

She slurped hungrily on him, slipping her wet lips across his length with lust in her eyes. Keeping at this pace for a few minutes, even her seemingly limitless energy started to wane. His cock slipped out of her mouth and she took a short breath, immediately taking him into her hand and stroking him as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I want your cum, can you cum for me?"

"Yeah," Steve said with a smile. "Though I thought women usually wanted things to last longer - not go quicker."

"I just want it, I can't help it," Beth said as she took him in her mouth again.

Redoubling her efforts, she was soon grabbing his ass and pulling him towards her, deepthroating him to the best of her ability. Steve closed his eyes as she bobbed her head back and forth, and before long he was right where she wanted him.

"I'm gonna..." he said, but never finished his thought.

Beth reverted back to her old method, focusing her attention on the head as she felt his body begin to tense, and his breathing change. She moved at such speed that he began to slip from her mouth entirely before thrusting back in, and, as he started to cum, she pulled back.

His first spurt of cum landed on her tongue, but the second splattered on her upper lip and cheek. She engulfed him again, allowing him to shoot the rest inside the warmth of her mouth. Her tongue wandered over his cock as he filled her with his semen. She tried to swallow, but by the fourth jet her mouth was full and she had to pull him out.

She gasped for air, as his cum started to dribble out her mouth and down her chin. Out of breath, she absent-mindedly continued to jerk him off, not expecting his orgasm to keep going. With a groan two more spurts shot forth, one streaking across her face, and the other hitting her chin.

"Oh my god," she said, overwhelmed by the cum in her mouth, on her tongue, and on her face. "Sorry about that," Steve said as he caught his breath, looking down on the cum-soaked waitress.

Natasha couldn't believe what she was seeing, but her suspicions that this was not a hallucination - but something real - was rising. Her mind could have put Jane and Thor together in a hotel room, but how would she know what this waitress looked like?

"Honest question," Beth said with a smile, cum dripping down from her bottom lip. "Am I going to be a super soldier now?"

Beth started laughing at her own joke, letting go of his diminishing member and falling back onto the sofa with a smile, not bothering to wipe away the cum that coated her. "I think you already proved yourself to be," he replied.

"Super cock-sucker, maybe," she said, watching him as he leaned back on the other side of the sofa. "So - what can you do? Other than the jumping, punching, shield-throwing..."

"A few things," Steve said quietly as he reached to her skirt, undoing the clasp and slipping it down her hips. Beth groaned with anticipation as he started to undress her, leaving her white stockings in place. As he pulled the skirt away, placing it on the floor, her eyes widened in shock at what she saw.

"Are you hard already!?" she said with amazement, almost distracted by him removing her panties as she watched his fully-erect cock in plain view.

"Yes m'am," he replied, before bringing his lips to her skin.

"Oh my god oh my god," she whispered to herself as he slipped her underwear off her feet and began to kiss up her legs.

As Steve worked his way up her thighs, he brought each subsequent kiss closer to the other, teasing Beth with his movements. She let out a purr-like sound as he reached her inner thighs, enjoying every moment yet desperately impatient for him to progress.

"God... Captain America is going to... fuck me."

His lips got closer and closer to her now bare vagina, completely free of hair and practically twitching with anticipation.

"Not yet," he whispered back as he neared his goal, before planting a last, slow, deliberate kiss on her vulva. As soon as his tongue made contact her body reacted, and she brought her hands to his head, running her fingers through his hair.

"I didn't know boys did this back in the 40s," she said with her eyes closed, face locked in a relaxed smile.

"I was never like other boys," Steve replied, before he started to concentrate further up, his tongue reaching out to delicately touch her clitoris. She shivered at the contact, her grip on his head tightening as she drew him closer. And as he brought his tongue down on her clit with more pressure, Natasha could feel herself stirring.

It wasn't a surprise to feel herself get a little turned on, she thought, as this scene was incredibly hot. It also wasn't a surprise to find out that Cap is as much of a goody two shoes in bed as as out of it.

To think of all the times she spent trying to spy while remaining undetected, and now she was freely walking around the apartment of one of the world's most sought-after heroes. To see Steve Rogers between the thighs of a woman was a sight a lot of people would pay to see, and she was getting it for free.