Black Widower Ch. 01

Story Info
White wife's hot first time with Black co-worker.
18.1k words
4.39
192.4k
126
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers

Nancy's summer office party had become something of an annual event among her coworkers. She and her husband Marc had hosted it at their ocean front property in Massachusetts for five out of the last six years on the same weekend in late July, only skipping one year during this time period due to a family wedding. It was a gathering that just seemed to work well, even after five of them.

The beach cottage was small and very private. But, it easily accommodated the dozen or so guests for this annual get together. And the location was spectacular. Its beautiful sandy beach had become the site of the annual office volleyball game, which was always interesting because everyone joined in no matter how much they had had to drink by the three o'clock starting time. The patio with the seven person hot tub was a favorite after volleyball location for drinks and conversation. And the refreshing ocean water was a great place to cool off, especially if the day turned out to be a hot one.

At forty-five and fifty-two, Nancy and Marc were just getting ready for the "empty-nest" experience that so many couples their age have when their kids are all gone from the house. With their youngest going off to college in less than a month, they were looking forward to freedoms they had not experienced since before having children.

For her age, Nancy looked great. In fact, she could easily have passed for ten years younger than she was. Always a hot looking woman, she had managed to keep a fantastic figure, including long and slender legs, nice tight abs and very nicely rounded and full breasts that had yet to begin sagging. She managed this by following a weekly routine that included four days at the fitness center near her place of work. Complementing her great figure, she kept her thick, sandy colored hair just at her shoulders, framing a truly pretty face with perfect definition and coloring. She knew that she looked younger than her age, and still wore clothing that accentuated her wonderful breasts, ass, and legs. Her three sons were proud of how their mother looked, and frequently were kidded by their friends about what a babe she was.

Marc, on the other hand, appeared more his age. He looked distinguished and was in reasonably good shape as a result of diets imposed on him by Nancy, and his own regular visits to his company's fitness center. But, even though they were only seven years apart in age, Marc had, on more than a few occasions, been mistaken for Nancy's father, something that irritated him and provided her with lots of ammunition for good natured kidding. Many of Marc's friends would refer to Nancy as his trophy wife, even though he had married her twenty-four years earlier, when they both were an exceptionally good looking couple.

This year's party began in earnest at around noon, and most people were playing it safe by having water or wine coolers so as not to be too impaired by the time the big three o'clock game rolled around. This year's teams were the same as last year, and emotions were running high as last year's losers were seeking some serious revenge over a close loss twelve months earlier. The only difference in the line ups was that Gloria, a sixty-four year old retiree on last year's losing team was replaced by a very athletic forty something year old black man, Ron.

Ron's addition to their team buoyed the losers' spirits significantly, as they were sure that he would be their key to victory this time around. What's more, Ron really looked as though he were in his late twenties, and he was in absolutely incredible shape as the result of his daily visits to his gym. He had joined the office staff in early February, and it did not take long for the resident personal historian/busy body, Susan, to discover that Ron was really forty-two, a widower with no kids. His wife had died about two years earlier, and so far as Susan could discover, he was not dating anyone seriously at that point in time.

Besides the fact that Ron was a really good looking black man, he also had the athletic body of someone twenty years younger. His friendly manner quickly made him welcome among the group of software engineers in the office. He was the only black among the group, and this was the first of several social gatherings that he had decided to attend.

The office decided that he was still affected by his wife's death as the reason for his reluctance to attend office gatherings. It certainly had nothing to do with race, as Susan had found out, after much prying, that Ron's wife had been white. Speculation among the women and men in the office was that Ron was in attendance at today's festivities because the person he had grown closest to in the office over the past several months was Nancy, and he did not want to hurt her feelings by not coming.

Nancy was pleased when Ron had told her he would come to the gathering because she had grown very fond of him. At first, she was taken with what a strikingly good looking guy he was, and as she got to know him, she found that she enjoyed talking with him more than anyone else in the office. In fact, she came to know him even better than the rest of her co-workers did because he had bought a membership at the same fitness center that she went to with her friends after she had told him about it.

So they also saw one another there almost daily as well. Actually, Ron had helped Nancy on a couple of occasions with her routines. She was impressed with his knowledge of body building, and she was especially impressed with the great definition he had achieved in his own body. All of the women in the gym, including the young ones, loved watching the new black guy, and Nancy knew that they were jealous of the attention she routinely got from her new co-worker.

At the same time, Nancy was aware that Ron liked her a lot, noting that his behavior at the fitness center was almost flirtatious, and she was secretly flattered that such a really hot looking guy would at least seem like he was taken with her. Her friends kept telling her that he was definitely hot for her, and that it was probably no accident that he decided to join the same fitness club as she had. Nancy did not believe her friends at first, but as time passed, she wondered if maybe there was something more going on than coincidence.

Nevertheless, she also enjoyed the harmless office flirting they did with one another. While she and her husband got along well, and loved the family they had raised, the reality was that a lot of the spark in their relationship had gone out. So the banter that occurred back and forth between Ron and her was kind of fun. The fact that he was black made these flirtations at once a little more exotic for Nancy as well as a little safer to do, as she doubted she would ever carry this flirting to something more serious with a black man. Bottom line for her was that she thought he was a hot looking and very cool acting black guy. And she had never really known many people of color.

For his part, Ron had changed jobs to Image Software because he knew that it was time to start fresh, now that two years had passed since his wife's death. It had taken him that long to start to feel like he could actually date again, and he knew that he needed a significant change in his life in order to jump start it. As a black guy married to a white woman, he was no stranger to negativity from those around him. In fact, he felt that was part of what had kept his and his wife's relationship so fresh all of the time. If he encountered anything negative in the new job, he already knew how to handle that, and he was certain he was ready for something different and new. So, when he moved to Image in February, he was delighted to find such a pleasant and upbeat group of coworkers which was in stark contrast with his previous job. He found nothing negative at all, much to the contrary.

What Ron had never thought about was meeting someone like Nancy. From the very first moment he met her, she had reminded him in so many ways of his deceased wife, Marie. Like Marie, Nancy was exceptionally pretty, paid careful attention to the shape she was in, dressed almost seductively Ron thought, and was at once bright, and engaging, and pleasant. When he first saw her, he immediately looked to her left hand to see if she was wearing a wedding ring. He was not surprised to see that she had a large rock with a gold band. But wouldn't it be nice, he thought, if she were single. Had she been, he mused to himself that she would have been the first woman he would have asked for a date since his wife had passed away.

Ron was first very much attracted to her physically, and then as time passed, he found that he, as Nancy had found with him, really enjoyed talking with her, whether it was about work or anything at all. While he had made a conscious effort to be professional and friendly with all of his new coworkers, Ron found himself gravitating to Nancy for both work and casual conversations. In a very short time, he realized that he was like a kid who had a huge crush on a girl he could never had because she was taken by someone else.

He loved watching her move about the office, and he found himself imagining how beautiful she would look totally naked. She was so soft and feminine with perfect curves, she was driving him crazy. So, when she told him about where she went almost daily to work out, Ron realized that he could join the same place, and get to see her outside of work in a place where she would be wearing workout clothes. The temptation was too much for him, and so he switched gyms, joining hers. And, it worked out perfectly. Ron got to see Nancy wearing and a variety of work out clothing that showed very nicely the fruits of her workout labors.

He had had many fantasies about Nancy since he started at Image months earlier. But Nancy seemed to be very happily married, and Ron did not think that he realistically ever had a shot at living out any of his fantasies with her. However, from talking with her at work and at the gym, he sensed that some of the fire had gone out of her marriage just because her schedule and Marc's simply did not allow them much time to play at the end of their very busy days.

While Ron was resigned to Nancy's happily married state and so her unavailability, he also sensed that she seemed to be attracted to him. She seemed to flash her beautiful smile more enthusiastically at him. He had also noted that she seemed to check him out with her eyes, looking him up and down when she thought he was not paying attention. This happened both at the gym and the office. When he talked with her, Ron would frequently look directly into her beautiful blue eyes, and he sensed that her direct stare back into his suggested that she was having thoughts about him that were like his own about her. But, this was all speculation.

When Nancy saw Ron arrive at the party, she moved to greet him and to introduce him to her husband Marc. Ron was dressed for a beach party, wearing a tan sleeveless T-shirt with navy blue cargo shorts which came to mid thigh. He wore white sneakers, in anticipation of the much talked about volleyball game. He looked incredible Nancy thought. She loved observing him at the gym in his shorts and tank top. Nancy had noticed how good looking Ron was when she first met him. From his chiseled and handsome face with his shaved head, to his broad shoulders and tapered waist, to his long, slender and nicely toned legs, Ron looked as though he was still in his twenties. He was truly tall, dark, and very handsome.

"Marc, this is our office's latest addition, Ron. I know he looks like he's in his twenties, but he's really our age." Nancy smiled as she introduced the two men. "But, we'll see how much Ron's time at the gym helps him on the volleyball court. There's much more skill involved than just lifting some weights." Nancy smiled again as she referred to the fact that Ron would be on the same team as Marc.

"Good to meet you, Ron. Nancy and her team mates are still gloating over last year's game as you can tell. Now that I meet you, I am certain that score will be completely lopsided this year." Marc smiled as he and Ron shook hands.

"Good to meet you as well. I love your property here, it's beautiful. I know all about Nancy and her team mates. I think they will all need counseling if they don't win again this year. And, something tells me that it's not in the cards for them. Sorry Nancy, but I just don't think it's gonna happen for you guys." Ron smiled as he said this, revealing two perfect dimples on either side of his beautiful white teeth.

Nancy knew the other women in the office had talked about how handsome he was, but for some the fact he was black made him a less interesting specimen. For Nancy, it was Ron's cocoa colored complexion that made him even more attractive as a man to her. Somehow, for her, his toned body and almost boyishly cute face were enhanced by the medium brown color of his skin. She could not believe that Ron was in his mid forties like she was. He looked so much younger. Now as she watched him join the group, she knew that after they all returned from vacation ten days from now, Ron's nicely defined and muscular body, revealed in what he was wearing today, was definitely going to be a topic for conversation among all of the women, even those who were not interested in black men. For her part, Nancy thought he looked perfect in every way. She wondered, and she knew the other female software engineers were wondering as well, how well endowed Ron was. It just seemed that a tall, good looking black guy like Ron had to be really hung. She smiled to herself because she knew that a couple of her female coworkers would bring that up when they recapped the day's events. From what she could tell from sneaking looks at him at the gym, the bulge under his short seemed pretty large, but it was hard to tell with the loose fitting clothing that he usually favored.

For his part, Ron felt a tingling in his stomach when he first saw Nancy coming toward him as he arrived. She was wearing a navy blue one piece bathing suit that clung to every curve of her beautiful body. Over it, she was wearing a white cotton cover up that was not buttoned and so did not hide how her bathing gear was just skimpy enough to reveal her beautifully shaped breasts, and her nipples that were visible through the thin fabric of the suit. Ron also took in the fact that the suit clung to Nancy's tight little tummy and her absolutely wonderful ass. Her sandy hair was hanging loose at her shoulders, being blown gently about by the light ocean breeze. Ron thought to himself that she looked even hotter than any work out sweats he had ever seen her in, and he was so jealous of Marc.

Ron imagined how perfect sex would be with Nancy. He would love to feel himself lodged deep within her pleasure chute as his lips gently brushed across and nibbled her beautiful body and his hands explored the fullness of her ass and her breasts. And, he would love the feel of her hands touching his body, her lips kissing his. Ron thought to himself if he ever had the chance to make love to her, she would love it just as much as he would, and she would never forget it. Then he wrenched himself from his reverie and socialized with the other partiers, realizing that his black love muscle was beginning to throb with desire.

The group consumed plenty of wine and beer before the volleyball showdown began at three. Everyone was feeling very good indeed as the game was about to begin.

"Same sides as last year with Gloria being replaced by Ron. Even with new and younger blood, the result will be the same. Just because he can lift some weights, doesn't make him a strong volleyball player." Nancy began the harassment as the sides formed for the game. Ron just smiled at this and took his place with his team.

As the game started, Ron noted that everyone had removed their footwear and were bare footing it. He also noticed that Nancy and a couple of the women had taken off their cover-ups to play in the hot afternoon sun. He was totally taken with how absolutely beautiful Nancy now looked. The bathing suit clung to her beautiful body and he was so happy he was on the opposing team and so would be able to watch her throughout the entire game. The thin material left little work for the imagination. Her beautifully rounded breasts were prominently displayed, and the outline of her nipples was obvious. What's more, her shapely buttocks was covered just enough for the suit to be considered respectable, but it allowed anyone who looked the chance to observe a perfectly shaped ass. Ron had done a lot of looking over the years, even when his wife was alive. And he had to admit that Nancy's body was one of the finest he had ever seen. And her choice of bathing suits made her perfect eye candy. And, Ron believed that she knew it.

Several of the men also had taken off their shirts due to the heat and humidity of the afternoon. So, Ron decided to loose his shirt and sneakers like the rest of the guys. As he did, Nancy took in a breath as she saw Ron's sharply defined upper body revealed in the afternoon sun. His broad muscled shoulders held beautifully shaped arms that sported thick and rounded biceps. His forearms were also clearly thick and muscled. He wasn't overly muscled and bulky the way body builders are she thought. Rather, he was more tight and highly defined. But what Nancy noticed more than anything else were the incredibly defined rock hard abs on this man/boy. He looked as if he were really still in his twenties. And, his remarkably thin waist was just so unusual for a guy his age. Finally, Nancy noticed his beautifully shaped thighs and calf muscles. His smooth, medium brown skin made him stand out among his fellow players, and Nancy thought he looked terrific.

Ron took some good natured kidding about his boyish physique, and he was ready to play the game. As Marc and Ron stood next to one another in the sand, Nancy noted that her husband was much more typical of his age, even though he was still in relatively good shape for a guy in his early fifties. From the very first serve of the game, it was clear that Ron was indeed the athlete he looked to be. His efforts quickly led to a lopsided lead for his team mates who were ecstatic with their new found player. Nancy's team was close to humiliation.

As the winning score in the game was about to be made, Nancy found herself face to face with Ron at the net. Ron's team mates once again were directing the ball to him so he could make the game clinching play. As he leaped in the air and prepared to slam the final score into the sand near Nancy's feet, Nancy shot her left hand under the net and jabbed Ron sharply just below his ribs. The surprise, more than the jab itself, caused Ron to wrench his body to the side, and he fell onto the sandy court. Nancy looked smiling down at her victim whose mocha colored body had white sand stuck to it as a result of the sweat that had developed during play.

"Loose your balance, big guy?" She asked with a big smile, as members of Ron's team yelled "Foul!" repeatedly. Ron looked back at her, surprised and pleased with her good natured dirty tactics.

"Is that the only way you can win this? You have to resort to dirty play? That's probably why you won last year. You probably jabbed old Gloria and took her down too. Is that what you did?" Ron asked Nancy with a big smile on his face. "You're going down on the next play lady, now that I know how you play." He continued with mock anger.

"Ron, it was a total accident. I would never do that intentionally. Are you okay? I hope you didn't hurt yourself." She said, now smiling broadly at her victim. "You're covered with sand. I'm sorry. Can I help dust you off?" Nancy asked mocking him back.

ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers