Black Widower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers

"Stay away, you're dangerous. Let's finish this, and then maybe our team can give you some pointers for next year." Ron shot back.

On the next serve, the game was over as Ron slapped the ball hard, and it flew by Nancy, only inches away, but too fast for her to respond. Ron looked over at her with a broad smile of victory on his face.

Nancy laughed at him. "Ron, let me help you clean yourself off. You look like a little boy would after he played in the sand all day. I really am sorry that I caused you to fall. I was just trying to even the odds a little for our team" Nancy moved toward Ron and used her hands to dust off some of the sand on his shoulder and chest.

The feel of her touch was electric for Ron. He loved the feel of her small, soft hands on his body. But he feigned fear that she would do something else and said: "I'll jump in the water, I think I'd be safer, even if there are sharks out there." He smiled and looked at the beautiful woman in front of him. His team mates good naturedly moved in to protect him, chiding Nancy for her foul play. For her part, Nancy enjoyed joking with Ron, and the feel of his firm and hard body was not lost on her.

Marc announced that the bar was still open, and that everyone should now start on the real stuff, except him. He had to ready himself to leave the party early for the airport, as he had to catch an early evening flight on his way to Hong Kong for a week. Marc had delayed his flight until the evening so that he could be at the party for at least a few hours. But now that the game was done, he would have to be gone within the hour to have enough time to get his flight.

The group let out a sigh of disappointment that Marc had to leave, but Ron's spirits perked up considerably as he heard the unexpected news. With Marc gone, Ron thought that he would be able to be much more relaxed watching Nancy and even playfully flirting back and forth with her as they did at work and the gym.

He had always observed a respect for the sanctity of marriage when he was dating before he got married. He would never hit on a married woman. But, he was not sure he could continue to live by that standard when it came to Nancy. He looked over at her as he made his way toward the water to dive in and rinse himself off. She was walking toward the water as well with some of the other partiers, still joking about the game and what she had done to Ron. Her bathing suit was damp with her sweat, and she looked absolutely beautiful with the fabric clinging to her firm and slender body.

Ron dove into the summer warmed water and swam a short distance out and back. Sweat and sand washed from him, he stood and made his way back toward the beach. Nancy noticed how the water glistened as it ran off Ron's mocha colored, muscled body. He looked as if he could be posing as the cover photo for Men's Health magazine as he emerged from the ocean. Everything about him looked perfect. "Now Ron, the next thing you have to remember about our game is that we put everything that happened during the game out of our minds. We can't be holding any grudges until, that is, we step onto the court again next year."

Ron looked at her and smiled. "No grudges at all, Nancy. Just remember what they say about payback." As he looked at her walking along side of him from the water toward the cottage, he scanned her beautifully slender body slowly. She knew instinctively what he was doing, and she felt a little flattered that he would look at her that way. She was a little embarrassed and smiled at him, giving his body the once over as well, as if to say I can do it too.

"So does it pass the test?" Nancy asked. " I mean I saw you looking at my bathing suit. Does it pass the guy test? Or, should I put on something really racy?"

Ron smiled and countered, "Oh no, don't change a thing. I'm sure all of the guys are very happy Marc let you wear that."

Nancy was taken aback for a moment, afraid that maybe her suit was just a little too revealing for her to be wearing at the office party. "Really Ron, do you think it's too much. I probably should not have taken off the cover up."

Now Ron laughed out loud. "Nancy, I was only giving you a hard time. Your suit looks perfect, especially without the cover up. You look terrific today."

She realized he was sincere, and she was irritated that he had gotten the intended response from her. Intent on getting even, she looked at his cargo shots as they hung low on his hips, below the waist line. "You know, you should probably look at your own cargoes. That's a cute little ass you're showcasing there. I'm sure all the women have been hoping to see that crack of yours for months." She finished with a smile, staring into Ron's dark brown eyes.

"Glad you noticed. Most women tell me I have a nice ass. I guess you like it too." Ron smiled as they continued the banter.

"Well, you aren't disappointing any of us today. And, for the record. I think your ass is just perfect, crack and all. Right now though, I have to check on Marc to make sure he's ready to go. Help yourself to anything you want, I'll be back in a few minutes."

As Nancy walked toward the cottage and disappeared through the door, Ron thought to himself that she was what he wanted to help himself to. His thoughts were interrupted by Randy and Ted who wanted him to join them for a beer on the deck. The co workers all mingled well and traded reviews of the just finished volleyball game. Ron was now fully and officially part of the group, having competed in the annual game. Their conversation was interrupted as Marc emerged from the house carrying his luggage. He bid farewell to the group, telling them that he was leaving a happy man because of Ron's addition to their team and their trouncing of the other team.

Marc made a point of telling Ron how happy he was to meet him and how happy he was to be on the same team. Nancy walked her husband out to his car and kissed him goodbye. Ron watched the goodbye, and noted that there was nothing at all passionate about it. He smiled to himself, thinking that maybe they were in a rut as a married couple. He was hoping that maybe Nancy was ready for a little brown sugar in her life.

Upon her return to the group, she spent some time making sure everyone had fresh drinks and pushing the hors d'ouvres. Then, she grabbed the digital camera and made her way around the partiers, snapping pictures that she would post on their web page the next day. When she got to Ron and his group, Ron deliberately turned his ass toward her and said, "Make sure you get the crack, Nancy." They all laughed as she zoomed in on Ron's butt shot with his crack just barely visible under his wet cargo shorts.

Later, Nancy passed off the picture taking responsibilities to Rose, who made sure she got a number of shots that included Nancy with her fellow partiers for the web page. One of these pictures included Nancy with Ron, Randy, and Ted after she had walked out into the gentle surf to let them know that the grilled buffet was ready. While Ted and Randy left for the food right away, Ron and Nancy talked for a moment, and Rose zoomed in for another picture. Ron smiled broadly as he placed his arm around Nancy's back and rested his hand on her shoulder. Nancy placed her hand at the small of Ron's back, not quite knowing what to do with it. This was the first time she had ever really touched him like this, and it felt at once awkward and exciting. She could feel his shirtless and hard torso touching her body and bathing suit, and she felt his strong arm resting on her back. She pulled her hand up a little, feeling the firm muscles of his waistline.

"Go ahead Nancy. It's okay. Don't be afraid. Slide your hand down a little. I know you've been checking it out all afternoon. I dare you to." Ron kidded good naturedly. Rose laughed at Ron's comment as she snapped her picture, and then asked the couple to wait so she could take another insurance picture.

"You wish mister." But as she said this, Nancy looked directly at Ron's smiling face to capture his reaction as she deliberately slid her hand completely under his cargo shorts and fully grasped his right ass cheek, giving it a healthy squeeze. The smile on Nancy's face was perfect for Rose's picture. But Ron could not hide the surprise on his face as he felt Nancy's hand squeeze his ass.

"Ron, you just ruined the shot." Rose complained. Can you hold still for one more, and look normal, will you? Rose demanded. Ron shot a look at Nancy's smiling face, and then looked back smiling at Rose's lens. For her part, Nancy kept her hand firmly planted on Ron's ass cheek, feeling his nicely rounded and muscular butt, and knowing that she had definitely one upped him this time. Rose got her shot and Nancy pulled her hand away before Rose could see a thing. Ron's look of amazement caused Nancy to laugh.

"What's the matter, Ron? Didn't think I'd take the dare? As I said earlier, your ass is perfect!" And, Nancy headed out of the water and toward the house for some food.

Walking by her side, Ron admitted: "You got me on that one. I definitely owe you one, lady. How'd you like it, by the way? It felt great for me." Ron looked at her, smiling. In reality, Nancy had totally surprised Ron, and he liked it. Her soft hand felt great on his butt, and the fact that she continued to hold it there for the whole time that Rose was readjusting to take another pic had in reality caused Ron to feel his shaft begin to stir under his wet shorts.

"I already told you, you have a perfect ass, and if you tell anyone I did that, I'll just deny it. But, the look on your face was absolutely priceless. And Rose had no idea why your expression changed. She thought you were just goofing for the camera. And you know that she takes her photo shoots very seriously. The whole thing was perfect. And on top of it all, I got to squeeze that cute little ass of yours. The rest of the women in the office would give anything to have done that. But, it's really your fault, because you started the wheels in motion when you dared me. So I take no responsibility." Nancy continued relishing the little flirtation with Ron as they approached the food table.

"So no matter what I dare you to do, you mean.......?" Ron asked, stepping ahead of Nancy and looking directly into her eyes with a broad smile on his face.

"That's the good part, Ron. You can never tell what I'll do. But, don't get your hopes up, an ass squeeze is about as far as this lady will stoop. Want some food? It's excellent, if I do say so."

Nancy took a plate and silverware for Ron and one for herself. As Ron took the plate and utensils from her, he could not believe that this white beauty was flirting with him to the extent that she was. His eyes took in her soft and pretty face, and her fantastic body as she moved along the buffet table. His intellect told him it was a desire that would never be realized, but he felt his body wanting her totally and completely.

For her part, Nancy felt pretty good about being as daring as she was with Ron. Throughout her married life, she had had guys hit on her, but she had never responded to any of them. But with Ron, she felt it was just innocent and funny flirting, and she liked the attention she got from him. And, on top of that, she had told him the truth. Most of the other women in the office would be very jealous of her for what she had done. And, she had to admit, he had a really sexy ass she thought. It felt smooth, and rounded, and firm. Now everytime she looked at him, she would think of how nice his ass had felt.

As she made her way along the food table, Ron was opposite her selecting food for himself. Nancy knew that he was naked under the cargoes, and now standing across from him, she could see a rough outline of his penis under his wet shorts. At the gym he always wore support, and loose shorts. But now, with nothing under his wet cargoes, the view had definitely taken on a different look.

She shot several stealthy glances, trying hard not to appear to be looking at his crotch area, but from what she could see, Nancy assumed that he had to be very well hung indeed. The outline appeared to be about seven or more inches and very thick, with what looked like a very thick rounded bulge at the end of the shaft. Of course her thinking immediately went to the standing fallacy that black men are incredibly well endowed, and she smiled to herself. She realized that that was certainly a myth, but myths notwithstanding, Ron was clearly handsomely hung, if what showed through his wet cargoes was in its flaccid state.

As she had these thoughts, she realized that her own husband was not as thick and long when he was erect as what was outlined through Ron's shorts. Surely, Ron had to be at least ten or more inches and very thick when fully engorged, she thought. And just for a moment, she wondered how different it would feel to have something that large planted deep within her. And, she felt her abdomen tingle.

Ron thought that he saw Nancy peeking, and he smiled to himself, happy that she seemed interested. He walked over to one of the tables on the patio and joined a couple of his co workers, and Nancy came right after and joined them as well. She sat next to Ron, giving him a great view of her legs and her beautifully rounded breasts under her bathing suit. As the conversation, eating and drinking continued, Ron deliberately let his leg rub against Nancy's thigh. The first time he did it, he noted that she moved her leg. However, while he was talking with Rose to his right, he let his leg wander a second time, making it appear to Nancy that he was not even aware his leg was rubbing against hers. Ron was pleased to find that Nancy kept her wonderfully soft leg touching his.

For her part, Nancy kept her leg next to Ron's simply because she liked the feel of his firmly muscled thigh and calf touching her. It sent a strange thrill through her, and she acted as if she did not even notice that their legs were touching. She didn't think Ron was doing this on purpose, but it was still kind of thrilling to feel his hard body touching hers. And, if he was doing it on purpose, she still thought she would let him get a cheap feel if he wanted it. Touching someone other than Marc was something she had never done, but now with Ron, stud that he was, it was kind of exciting for her.

Ron turned to her and smiled, keeping his leg right where it was. "Nancy, this is a perfect day. The food is perfect, the weather is perfect, your team lost the game, and most of all the views are outstanding." He said this smiling and deliberately looking her up and down and then turning his eyes toward the water. "Can I get you a drink, I think I am ready for one. And then I think I am going to try that spa of yours, after I change out of there cargoes. They have salt water in them. Okay to use your bathroom to change?"

His little comment about the views was not lost on Nancy. From her vantage, she thought the views of Ron were great as well, as he sat next to her with only his loose fitting cargo shorts on his ripped body. She smiled back at him saying, "I love the views too, I don't think they could be much better." And she deliberately looked Ron up and down and then turned toward the water as he had. "I will drink whatever you want to bring. And, sure you can change in the bathroom. But I really don't think a little salt from your shorts would be a problem in the spa."

"Thanks, but I want to be invited back, so I don't want to be responsible for doing anything to screw up your spa. Besides, I think you will like my suit, it's like yours, very revealing." He finished with a smile to Nancy and the rest of the people at the table. They all laughed at Ron's kidding comment.

Rose chirped in that she hoped Ron's suit would show more of his cute little ass. And they laughed louder. Secretly, Nancy hoped she'd see more of Ron's ass as well. She watched him as he walked toward his car where his swim suit must have been. He looked every bit as good from the back side as he did from the front, she thought. His broad and toned shoulders tapered nicely down to a thin and tight waist. His ass crack was still showing just a little as his cargoes hung loose at his waist. And his nicely shaped calf muscles made the picture perfect. Nancy turned back to the conversation of the group, but her mind was still playing the image of her handsome coworker as he walked away.

Rose looked at Nancy and said, " I don't think it was good timing for Marc to fly off to Hong Kong, not with you two flirting the way you are."

"Oh Rose, be serious. Not in my wildest dream, or for that matter, Ron's either. We just like giving one another a hard time. I am glad he seems comfortable with us, it must be hard for him to have been married for so long and now be alone."

"Oh, I can tell he's comfortable. He looks at you like he wants to be way more comfortable still. And, you seem to be more than comfortable with him. Did I see you pinch his ass this morning when I took your picture with him?"

"YOU DID NOT" Nancy told the truth. "Whatever gave you that idea? I can't believe you asked that. I would never pinch his ass. Rose, you have been watching too many soaps." Nancy chided her friend.

"Well, I just know that Ron's eyes almost popped out when I took the pic, and he looked at you in shock, and then acted like nothing happened. But I caught a little hand action on your part right in the neighborhood of his cute little ass. So, I just thought that maybe you might have pinched it, or rubbed it. After all, the poor man did not react to nothing. I don't know what you did or said, but you did something." Rose concluded wit a knowing smile.

"Rose, I did not pinch, or rub, or do anything to Ron's ass." Nancy lied. "Look, just because you want to pinch him, don't assume everyone else does as well." She finished to the laughter of everyone at the table.

"Nancy, I would pinch him if I thought it would do any good. But he doesn't look at me like he looks at you. So it wouldn't do anything for him."

"C'mon Rose. Put this to rest. Ron's a nice guy, and I am a happily married woman."

"Okay, Nancy. I will put it to rest. Ron is an incredibly hot black stallion, and you are a beautiful married woman, who happens to be wearing a magnificently seductive bathing suit that every guy here is is gaga over. Okay, I have put that to rest." Rose said to Nancy and the group laughed even louder.

Only a few minutes passed, and the group at Nancy's table had turned their conversation to what they would be doing on vacation in the next week or so when Rose interrupted them all. "Oh My God! I don't want to grab his ass anymore, I think I want to grab his front." When the group realized that Rose was talking about Ron, who was approaching them, they all burst into laughter at Rose's comment.

Having changed out of his cargoes, Ron was now walking toward the group at the table with a tray of drinks, including margaritas for Rose and Nancy. When the group realized what Rose was talking about grabbing, they were in an uproar. Ron's bathing suit was a nylon knit speedo that like a lot of swimmers like to wear for competition. It was black, complementing his dark skin. But most of all it was tight and slight. It revealed almost all of Ron's chiseled body, and barely hid his tight and round buttocks, and it certainly allowed his apparently very substantial male equipment to dominate the front of the suit. He had a long beach towel draped around his neck and down to his waist, but it hid very little.

Ron knew instinctively that someone had said something about his suit as he approached with the tray of beers and margaritas. He smiled his handsome smile, and he looked like a male model doing a walk on a beach shoot. "Alright, what's goin on with you guys? Rose, did you say something?"

ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers