Black Widower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose smiled a lovely fifty something smile, and said, "I just said that now that I see your front, I think I like it as much as your back." The group burst out laughing.

Ron good naturedly countered with. "Maybe I shouldn't leave these drinks here. It sounds like you might need some coffee instead." And he put the tray in the middle of the table. "But I am going to have mine in the spa and relax. I hope someone joins me." Rose immediately offered to join him, and they all laughed.

"We will in a few minutes Ron." Said Nancy, who hoped Ron had not noticed her staring at his crotch. She was really amazed at the sheer size of his penis in its flaccid state. One could see its outline clearly stretching from between his legs and way over to the right side of his lower suit, tracing across his leg. She felt a really odd sensation wash through her body, one that she had not felt for a long time. Looking at Ron's Adonis-like form, and the thought of what it must look like totally naked with his apparently enormous penis, she experienced tingling in her loins and her heart beat faster. She felt her body wanting Ron, in a way she had not felt it wanting anyone for years. She was surprised at how taken she was with his physical beauty, and her desire for it. And, she was embarrassed because she thought he must have seen the look of longing she had for him written all over her face.

"Rose, you can join me, but you can't sit anywhere near me. I've already been attacked once today, and I don't think I want to go there again. The women in this company are apparently a vicious group." He smiled and made his way to the spa, where Ted and Randy were already sitting and relaxing.

"Ron, whoa! Look at that suit! It's the male version of Nancy's." Ted offered, laughing. "Man, remind me never to go to the showers at the gym with you in there. It wouldn't be good for my self esteem." He continued to joke, now referring to Ron's obviously large equipment showing under his suit.

"Not you guys too!" Ron responded, laughing along with Ted and Randy. "Look, swimming is part of my workout, and this suit is perfect. I can't help the black genetics that might slow me down in the water." He quipped.

Ron climbed into the spa with his beer and settled back and relaxed, talking with Ted and Randy. The view of the ocean was spectacular, and the breeze off the water made the whole feel of the experience perfect. Nancy stayed at the table talking for a while, and finished her margarita. She got up to walk a couple of couples to their cars as they prepared to leave. And she brought the boys in the spa another beer, and made two more margaritas for Rose and herself. As it wore into the early evening, the group thinned out, leaving only Ted, Randy, their wives, and Rose, Ron and Nancy.

At about ten o'clock, The women joined the men in the spa. The alcohol intake had been just enough to relax everyone, so that they were all in great spirits. As they climbed into the spa, Nancy and Rose had brought another round of beers for the men, and more margaritas for the women. Rose sat right next to Ron, while Nancy was directly across from him. As she looked as him, she felt the same feeling of excitement pulse through her body. "God, is he hot!" She thought to herself. And, she couldn't believe that she was having these feelings, but she could not deny them. His finely chiseled face, his broad and muscled shoulders, and his thick biceps resting on the edge of the spa, were perfectly complemented by his defined pecs with their black nipples. And Nancy found for the first time in her married life that she was really taken by the sexual and personal appeal of a man other than her husband.

Ron feasted his eyes on Nancy as she climbed into the hot tub, loving how her breasts were so beautifully showcased in her suit. Her long and slender legs, her taut waist, and her incredible ass were eye candy for him as she maneuvered herself into her seat. He saw her look at him, and he thought he read real interest on her face. He smiled at her and said: "Nancy, perfect party as I said before. The weather couldn't be better and the location is incredible. And the food and drink have been excellent. Do you think you and Marc need any summer help?" "Thanks, Ron. We all usually have a good time, and I'm glad you like it as well. And, you need to know that you are now part of the core party group. This group stays the longest every year. So, you've made it into the elite partiers. In a little while, after another margarita or two, Rose gets really out of control, and has even been known to skinny dip in the moonlight."

"Don't be starting on me, Nancy. You've done your own share of that." Rose shot back. Ron thought to himself that Rose was fading fast with all the margaritas. He didn't think she would make it to midnight if she had another.

The stories about parties past came up, and everyone had a good laugh. Because of the seating configuration, Ron and Nancy's feet touched one another several times. And they kept pulling them apart after shooting glances at one another. Finally, Ron said, "Look Nancy, I'm not playing footsies with you, but I am just going to kick back and stretch out, so if you feel my feet and legs, you'll have to deal with it." Rose offered to take Nancy's seat.

"No problem, Ron. Kick back. I can deal with your feet." She smiled and immediately felt his legs extend under the water, and their feet and claves were resting against one another. Nancy was immediately excited by the feel of Ron's firm legs against her soft skin. For his part, Ron loved having Nancy's legs against his own. He deliberately moved his legs against hers several times, enjoying the sensation of touching. As Nancy looked at Ron, she suspected that he was rubbing her legs on purpose, and she had to admit to herself that she loved the feel of him doing it.

As midnight approached, Ted and Randy and their wives said their goodbyes. Randy commented that he didn't want to miss Nancy skinny dipping at midnight, but his wife pulled him along toward the car. While Ron wanted to be part of any skinny dipping that Nancy was part of, he didn't want it to be too obvious. So he started to get up, saying that he should be going as well. But Nancy quickly protested.

"Oh Ron, don't leave yet. Have another beer. We have never had everyone gone before midnight. And, I think you might have to help me help Rose into the house. She's fading fast."

Rose was nodding off in the spa, and probably would be a challenge for Nancy to get into the house. Rose stayed over every year and helped straighten things out the next day. But this year, she started drinking a little too early.

"Okay, Nance. I can stay for another beer. Do you want me to help you with Rose right now? She looks as though she is ready to get dried off and call it a day."

"Sure. Why don't we get her settled in the spare room, and then we each can have another drink."

It took about fifteen minutes to get Rose dry and settled. And Ron noted that it was ten minutes after midnight when Nancy and he made margaritas.

"Nancy, it's after midnight. Isn't this when anyone left is supposed to skinny dip?" Ron said smiling at a very shapely and beautiful Nancy as they walked out onto the patio.

It might have been all the margaritas that enabled her to say what she said next. Or, it may have been a combination of her own almost out of control desires for the black Adonis she had been with all night and the liquor that caused it. Whatever it was, Nancy turned toward Ron smiling. "That's right, Ron. And I bet you think I wouldn't dare with just you and I here alone. Isn't that right? As Nancy said this, she was looking directly into Ron's eyes and smiling her beautiful smile. He looked back at her taking in her beautiful face and her very revealing swimsuit that showcased her magnificent breasts and slender body. Ron could feel himself growing hard as he looked at her.

"I certainly wouldn't want you to break with tradition on my account." He said smiling back at Nancy, knowing that if she looked at his crotch she would see his growing love wand.

"I don't intend to break with tradition. But you can't either. We'll just tell Rose tomorrow that she skinny dipped with us, and it's a shame that she was too drunk to remember. But, I will give her all the details that she wants to know." Nancy remarked as she stared directly at Ron's crotch that had grown remarkably.

With that said, Nancy turned and walked to the edge of the patio. With her back to Ron, she reached for the straps to her suit and slid them over her arms, and then in an instant had slipped her suit off of her body, leaving it hanging over the edge of a patio chair.

"Your turn, Ron. I want to see that cute little ass that I squeezed earlier" She chided as she partially turned to look at the handsome black stud with a look of amazement on his face. He had not moved, but was just staring at a now naked Nancy in front of him. She had done this each year with her co workers, but for some reason this time, Nancy felt her heart racing, and she was dying to see Ron's totally naked black body in front of her.

"Come on Ron. I think your friend wants to get out, so you might as well." Nancy commented as she again stared at Ron's crotch which now was clearly sporting a huge bulge through his Speedo.

"If you're sure you want me to do this, Nancy." Ron said, in near disbelief. And, he quickly slipped his hands under the edges of his suit and slid it down his muscular thighs. His now granite hard onyx shaft leapt up and stood at a perfect ninety degree angle to his tightly muscled abdomen. It was by far the largest cock Nancy had ever seen. She took it and its owner in with her eyes. His shiny, coal black shaft had to be ten or more inches, and it had a remarkably thick and jet black mushroom at the end. As she looked at Ron, her heart was racing even more.

Turning, she walked toward the water, and Ron felt his penis pulse with excitement as he watched the white beauty in front of him glide toward the ocean. She was perfect he thought. And, he was nearly one hundred percent certain she wanted to more than skinny dip.

Nancy walked into the water up to her waist. Then she turned toward Ron who was right behind her now. He saw her breasts full and firm in the light of the moon. They were incredible he thought, and his shaft throbbed even harder. Nancy lay back in the water and floated out a few yards. Ron dove into the water and swam up next to Nancy who then stood up on the sandy bottom. He stood next to her and Nancy noted how the water glistened on his dark and muscled body. She felt an excitement in her loins that she had not felt for a long time.

Being naked next to Ron was almost too much for her to maintain her self control. She wanted at once to touch him, to feel him touch her. But she also felt a huge pang of guilt because she had never cheated on her husband, not even once. As she looked at the black stud in front of her, she wasn't sure if she could deny herself.

As Ron looked at Nancy he noted that her breasts were just covered with water, but he could still see their milky white outline just under the surface. He couldn't believe his luck. Standing in the water with a totally naked Nancy was something he never even thought of as he set out for the party earlier that day. And now, here they were. It was perfect for Ron.

"Didn't think I would do it did you, big guy?" She smiled coyly. "I wasn't sure that I would, but I figured, why not. And Rose will never know what she missed. She'll be pissed. She was hoping to see you in your birthday suit tonight." Nancy was not sure what to say as she stood in the warm ocean water naked next to this black stud with his incredibly large and hard love shaft

"I'm kind of glad she did pass out. I'm shy about who's around when I get naked." He smiled his wonderful smile as he said this. "And, I think she would have passed out if she saw me this excited. You realize that it's all your fault, you and your birthday suit made it go out of control." Nancy could see Ron's perfect smile in the glow of the moon on his face and shoulders.

"Something tells me you aren't very shy at all, and neither is your friend down there." Nancy continued, looking down toward Ron's water covered crotch. At that point she again lay into the water and floated on her back into more shallow water. She knew that he would watch her as she did this, and she hoped it made him desire her as much as she desired him. Still, she was intensely nervous, torn between wanting Ron and not wanting to be unfaithful.

This time, Ron saw her milky white body lit by the moonlight. Her nipples were puckered because of the water, and her slender waist looked tight and firm. Her long and slender legs kicked gently and the pubic hair around her pleasure chute was moving with the swirl of the water around her. Ron's cock was like a granite shaft as he watched Nancy's body glide away from him. He again dove into the water and followed in her direction. Seeing that she had again stood up, he swam up behind her. Ron stood directly behind Nancy surprising her as he came out of the water. Her beautifully shaped ass was now exposed to the moonlight, as was Ron's throbbing black shaft. Nancy turned and saw Ron's eyes looking her up and down. For her part, she was taken aback at the sight of his enormous onyx shaft, and her surprise registered on her face.

"You're right, my friend is not shy around people he likes." Ron said looking down at his cock and then at Nancy. "And something tells me that you wouldn't mind getting to know him. Am I right?"

Nancy's heart was beating furiously. She felt weak, but she knew at that moment that she wanted Ron, and his body more than anything else in the world. Ron moved closer to Nancy and at the same time she felt him place his hands on her face and tilt her head back so he could kiss her, she also felt his massive coal black shaft push hard into her abdomen. For her part, she reached around Ron and placed her hands on his firm ass, pulling him hard against her, causing his cock to slide downward between her legs, pushing up against her labia at the same time.

Their first kiss was very, very long. Ron's tongue played with Nancy's and his hands left her face and traced down her milky white body, feeling her breasts first, and then her beautiful ass. It was as if he could not touch enough of her at once, and his hands went up and down her torso, stopping to rub and squeeze repeatedly. Meanwhile, his cock pulsed continually as it was wedged between her legs and up against her leaking pussy.

For her part, Nancy found the feel of Ron's very hard muscled body just incredible. She let her hands run up his back to his shoulders and down his arms to his biceps. She loved the feel of this remarkably ripped black Adonis. And his enormous shaft that had plunged between her legs felt unbelievable. She had never seen its match, and it was mammoth when contrasted with her husband's.

"We should move out of the water, and continue this inside. Rose is down for the count and won't come to until morning." With that said Ron put his arm around Nancy's shoulders and took her hand in his and walked with her toward the cottage, as the two of them continued kissing. Nancy used her free hand to reach down and grasp Ron's manhood, barely getting her fingers around its thickness at its base. The feel of him in her hand made her juices flow in her loins. She felt so tiny and small with his muscular arm around her, and his hard body pressed against hers. On the patio, they stopped and stood naked together kissing, touching, hugging.

Nancy took Ron's cock in her hand and pulled it and him toward the outside shower where they stood under a warm stream of water, rinsing themselves of the salt water before they went into the house. Taking a towel by the door, she used it to dry the water off of Ron's beautifully chiseled frame. Ron did the same to Nancy, and found drying her off to be an extremely erotic experience for him. His cock throbbed and pulsed as he felt her rounded breasts through the fabric of the towel. She took his hand and they walked naked to her and Marc's bedroom.

She pulled down the bedding and turned to Ron as he stood by the side of the bed, and she knelt before him, taking his manhood into her hands. Looking up at his incredible body, she kept her eyes on his as her milky white palms directed his bulbous and coal black mushroom into her mouth for the first time. Ron's own skin was much lighter than his cock. His cock was jet black, and the color difference seemed strange to Nancy, but maybe all black guys had that color difference in their penis. She didn't know, but she liked it anyway.

As Nancy sucked him, Ron could feel himself getting into a rhythm of fucking her mouth, sliding his massive cock in a little more each time. For her part, Nancy loved the thickness, the color, and the incredible rigidity of Ron's rod. Her loins were aching for him, and she knew that he would feel spectacular inside of her. She held his manhood with both hands and marveled at how thick and rigid it was from its base all the way to the tip.

He knew that, at the most, her mouth would only be able to take about six inches of him, but that would be fine for starters. But, he had already decided that the first time he came in Nancy would not be in her mouth. This was just to get things rolling. The first time he would come in this white beauty would be with her tightly stretched vagina wrapped around his throbbing black shaft. And for at least the first time, Nancy would be screaming and her body would be writhing in spasms of pain and incredible pleasure.

Nancy loved the rigid thickness and salty taste of Ron's massive shaft. Now, she had moved her hands to his ass where she cupped his perfect buns, as she slid her fully stretched mouth back and forth on his black club. Feeling his body quiver and tense, she knew that her efforts were having the desired impact on Ron. Nancy wanted desperately to satisfy this black hunk. She wanted Ron to remember sex with her as just incredible. She wanted him to want her, to crave her.

As she pursued sucking Ron, he realized how aggressive she was about trying to satisfy him, and he liked this. This could only bode well for the first time he tried to enter her unstretched vagina. He was fairly certain that Marc's cock was in the average range. Thus, when Ron's enormously thick and very long shaft made it maiden voyage into her love canal, Nancy would experience simultaneously feelings of incredible pain and remarkable pleasure. The pleasure would overtake the pain, and she would never feel the same about fucking her husband again. From tonight forward, Marc would be too small for her, and he would never be able to bring her to the same level of sexual excitement or fulfillment that she was about to experience with Ron.

But, before he tried to enter Nancy, Ron would have to bring her to several climaxes to ensure that her vagina would be thoroughly drenched with her own cum, thus lubricating it for its first experience with his bulbous, black mushroom head and its swollen jet black pleasure shaft. Ron had not cum in the past several days, and so he realized that in a very short time, Nancy would also probably experience something else new to her. She would find that Ron's milky semen deposits would at first warm her vagina, and make it feel full of gooey fluid. She would actually feel his throbbing shaft pulse massive streams of love juice into her, and it would then leak from her stretched and swollen lips for hours to come.

Each time he would push into her, there would be so much cum in her vagina that some would actually be forced out around the edges of his thick black shaft as it stretched her lips painfully. Nancy would feel drenched, wetter than she ever had before. And, with the passage of time, as Ron remained lodged deep within her love chasm, she would adjust to the black invader, find it incredibly pleasurable, and not want it to retreat. Not knowing what was ahead for her, Nancy was content with her mission to make Ron cum into her mouth by doing her best to slide her lips back and forth on his huge shaft, and sliding her hands back and forth on the base of his cock, which she thought she could never reach with her mouth. She would look up Ron's torso to his face, and she noted his defined abs, his beautifully chiseled pecs, his thick neck and that beautiful face. She could see his muscles tense and twitch as she worked on him, and this made her loins flush with excitement.