Black Widower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers

Nancy felt Ron's body tense with excitement, and she thought he was about to shoot into her mouth. Incredibly, his cock seemed to swell and harden even more. But then, Ron looked down and placed his hands on Nancy's head and moved her back, causing her mouth to make a smacking noise on his cock as it pulled out of her mouth.

For just a moment, Nancy thought she might not be satisfying him, but Ron smiled at her, and just said: "Now it's my turn, Babe." With that, he hooked his hands in her armpits and gently lifted her so that her beautiful ass was perched on the edge of the bed. Ron's cock surged with excitement as he looked down upon his white beauty, with her beautiful face, soft hair, and absolutely incredible tits.

Ron knelt and placed his mocha colored hands on Nancy's breasts, gently pushing her back so that she lay on the mattress. He kept his hands on her breasts, kneading them lovingly and bent his face into her totally excited crotch, sticking his tongue directly between her drenched labia on his first try. Nancy's body twitched sharply and she jumped excitedly when she felt him tongue her for the first time. In only seconds, he had commenced to gyrating his tongue in frenzied circles around her g spot as his ebony fingers worked her breasts and nipples. She exhaled deeply as a wonderful feeling of contentedness and overwhelming pleasure overspread her being.

She placed her soft white hands on his arms and was able to run them along his thick forearms to his highly defined biceps. Then, as he continued pleasuring her pussy, something Marc had not done in years, Nancy placed her hands on his head, as if to direct it harder into her crotch. She could feel the orgasm begin to rise from her abdomen and spread to all of the muscles in her body. Ron kept licking and sucking. She knew it was going to be an unusually strong one, and she didn't want to cum with him just yet. She wanted to prolong the foreplay, she wanted this to last a long time with Ron.

So she tried to move his head away just a bit. But, Ron kept licking and sucking her. She felt the spasms begin, gently at first, but she knew they would be huge if he kept this up. Her heart was racing and her body was heading toward being totally out of control with the impending orgasm Ron was evoking from her vagina. Instead of pushing his head away, she pushed it hard into her crotch and his fingers squeezed her full breasts very hard as Nancy's first orgasm of the evening began to rage across her body and her vagina quivered and spasmed with uncontrolled pleasure at the frenzied licking of her new lover. Nancy couldn't stop the deep gasp followed by the tremendous scream that escaped from deep within her. And she continued to gasp and moan uncontrollably as Ron worked his magic on her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around his broad and muscular back. And then, as she came harder than she ever recalled, she felt her cum flowing uncontrollably in her pussy. And, Ron kept licking and sucking. She almost wanted him to stop because she felt embarrassed at how hard she was shaking and twitching. But she held his head hard between her legs as her body was rocked with one wave of pleasure after another. In all her years of marriage, Marc had never once eaten her out like Ron had just done. She had never experienced the level of pleasure that she had just enjoyed, and she felt completely satisfied sexually as she lay there with her black lover's tongue still ministering to her now swollen labia. Nancy's yearned for Ron's throbbing black penis to be buried deep within her, but she could not imagine that getting fucked by him could be any better than what he had just done for her.

Ron could taste the cum leaking from her vagina. His lips and chin were dripping with it, and its milky white hue contrasted nicely with his mocha colored skin. He knew then that Nancy was completely ready for him. She was so thoroughly drenched and excited that he would have no problem wedging his black monster between her lily white legs and deep into her pussy, creating a memory for her that would last for the rest of her life.

He lifted his head and looked up at his new found white princess and listened to her moans of pleasure soften slowly. She was breathing heavily and had beads of perspiration on her flushed face. Clearly, his oral efforts were a total success. "Wait until you get the main course." He thought to himself as he stood and positioned a still moaning Nancy lengthwise on the bed. She looked at her black Adonis and felt her desire for him deepen as she noted her own cum smeared over his ebony lips and chin. Her eyes traveled from his handsome face, down his ripped torso to his abdomen where the sight of his shiny black granite shaft caused a wave of lustful desire wash over her pleasure chute.

Still moaning and breathing heavily, Nancy looked up at Ron as he knelt on the bed, straddling her legs. "You have no idea how good that was for me Ron." She reached up and Ron felt his abdomen twitch with excitement as he looked at his white beauty reaching for him. "I'm glad it was good for you. I've wanted to do that since the very first time I set eyes on you. And it was better than my fantasies told me it would be." He took her hands and kissed them. Then, he lowered his dark body onto hers, noting how their skin's colors contrasted. As he lay on her, Ron could feel his balls pressed into the wetness of her pussy. His massive and throbbing penis was pressed hard into her abdomen and stomach, and it felt so good to feel it pulsing against her.

Nancy moved her hands to his head and drew it to her so that she could kiss his cum covered lips. As her mouth met his, she tasted her own love juices which were spread around his lips. They kissed and hugged passionately. He loved the feel of his soft skin, her full naked breasts, and her wonderfully firm ass. As for Nancy, feeling Ron on top of her made her feel like she was in bed with a college student who worked out all of the time. She loved the feel of his hard body, his firm muscles, and his incredibly hard love shaft that she could feel pressed against her.

As they continued to kiss, and caress, and explore one another with their hands, Ron propped himself up on his elbows and looked Nancy directly in the eyes. She looked back, taking in his handsome facial features in the light of the bedroom. She moaned softly as she realized that his body had shifted slightly, and now he had positioned his massive ebony shaft so that it was pressing itself ever so slightly into her still drenched labia.

Her body quivered in anticipation. While her mind told her that she was about to do something she had never done in all the years of her marriage to Marc, her body told her that she had to do this with Ron. She was pleased that this incredibly handsome man desired her, and she wanted to satisfy his desires in any way he wanted.

Without moving any further, Ron could feel Nancy's wet labia just slightly wrapped around the very tip of his thick black mushroom. His cock was absolutely like granite at this point. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes, he said: "I have wanted to be in this position for months. I never, ever thought it would happen. But I think we both have felt the same way. I just want you to know that I only want you to do this if you are sure that you want it. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, and I think you know that, but you need to be sure that this is okay for you. I know that this is a big step for you, and I don't want you to regret it later."

Nancy knew that it was a big step, but it was one that she definitely wanted to take. She looked up at the black Adonis poised above her with his broad shoulders, his beautifully sculpted chest, and his ripped torso. She responded to Ron by first pinching each of his jet black nipples, and then by placing her palms on his firm mocha colored ass and gently pulling him downward while causing him to slide up her torso just a bit, causing his thick mushroom to move into her vagina about an inch. That was her answer, and he understood.

"You're going to let me know if this hurts, okay?" Ron said, knowing that his size would probably take some adjusting for Nancy. But, he could tell already that she was very well lubed, as a result his oral ministrations. Then he let his body down onto her and kissed her full on the lips as he slid his hands down and under her buttocks. He grasped her beautiful ass and held each cheek as he slid his ebony love club slowly into his new found white lover. Ron could feel Nancy's vagina stretch tightly around him as he pressed more deeply into her warm love canal. His cock was tingling with pleasure at the sensation of Nancy's pussy squeezing it tightly.

Ron could hear Nancy's moans of pleasure through their kiss as his black shaft had buried only half of its eleven inches into her cum soaked vagina. He was deliberately entering her slowly, knowing that not only his length, but also his thickness would probably be a new experience for her. At about this point, he slid his pulsing penis back and out of Nancy, and then he went right back in, burying himself quickly up to seven inches. She gasped audibly at this action, and her tightness felt absolutely wonderful for Ron.

What Nancy was feeling as her ebony lover was taking her for the first time was a sensation of incredible pleasure. His size was stretching her more than she had ever felt. Seeing his cock was one thing. It was indeed huge, but feeling it was totally different. It felt massive in her and incredibly hard, and she knew he had not yet entered her fully. Nancy's hands were caressing Ron's remarkable body, feeling its movement as his muscles contracted and relaxed while they worked in unison with his pleasure stick.

He had again slid himself out of her slowly, and she felt momentarily empty and remarkably stretched. It was an unusual feeling, and her vagina yearned for him to reenter her quickly. For a few minutes, Ron began a very slow in and out fucking movement, getting her pussy used to its new onyx guest. As he did this, Nancy kissed him passionately as she moaned and gasped. Ron could sense a building orgasm within her as her breathing quickened and her body began to twitch. He stopped moving in her, hoping that he could hold that off until he had entered her completely.

Her eyes opened, wondering why he had stopped, but loving the feel of his massive member as she felt it pulsing within her love chute. He smiled into her beautiful face and asked, "Okay, so far?" Again she responded by clutching his buttocks and pulling him into her cum sopped pussy. That was it for Ron. Looking her directly in the eyes, he watched her reaction as he slid the final four inches of his shiny ebony love stick deep into his eager lover. He watched as her eyes widened in amazement, and they seemed to tear just a bit. He knew that no man had ever entered her as deeply, and he held his throbbing black cock deep inside her and pressed hard against her cervix.

Still looking at his new white lover, Ron now pulled all eleven inches out of her, and plunged back in causing her to shriek in pain and ecstasy. Now he began fucking her pussy with long and swift strokes. She screamed, and moaned, and made unintelligible sounds as she held on to his muscular frame feeling him pumping in and out of her furiously. The length of Ron's shaft caused it to hit hard against her cervix each time he entered her. And his thickness stretched her tight vagina's walls to an extreme that they had never reached before. It only took seconds for his massive black member to bring Nancy to an absolutely enormous orgasm, the likes of which she had never experienced. The feel of Ron's thick, long, rock hard black cock was just marvelous for her. That coupled with his incredible body made Nancy's orgasm continue on in one wave after another.

For his part, Ron cock felt so totally satisfied by Nancy's tight white pussy. She seemed to be deliberately trying to squeeze it hard each time he plunged into and withdrew from her. He could feel his own orgasm welling up from deep within his body, and when he finally could hold it no longer, he let the pleasure explode through his frame, causing a huge stream of his sticky white cum to shoot deep into Nancy's throbbing pussy. He could feel the increased wetness it caused within her and their mingled cum was squirting out of her each time Ron would push in hard or pull out.

With his first orgasm complete in his white lover, Ron lay sweating atop of her, still kissing her gently, and keeping his incredibly excited cock still hard and resting deep within her. Judging by how she came, Ron knew that it had been very, very good for her. In fact, Ron had worried that her screams of pleasure might rouse Rose who had passed out an hour earlier. But, her gentle snoring could be heard from the other room, and so Ron knew that Nancy had not awakened her friend.

Nancy lay under her black lover, totally spent. He had pounded her in a way that she had never experienced. Lying there, she thought that having Ron's cock in her pussy really felt like having a baseball bat in there, except she could feel his cock throbbing. He was simply enormous, and feeling Ron's cock lodged in her was not even remotely like what it felt like to have Marc's cock in her. There was just no comparison at all. She could not believe how different Ron felt in her, she felt totally and completely stretched and full. And it felt better than anything she had ever done before or since she met her husband.

Ron had satisfied her in a way that she was not aware was possible until that very night. And now, as Nancy lie under Ron, she could feel the sweat between their bodies, and she could tell that even though he had just cum in her, his massive cock showed no signs of softening. As they kissed, and cuddled, she caressed his muscled body, and loved feeling how ripped and firm he was. She hoped that he liked her body as well as she did his. In this warm after glow of their fantastic sex, Nancy thought that it was a good thing that she had had her tubes tied after her youngest son was born, because surely, Ron's massive amount of semen would have impregnated her tonight for sure.

Pulling out of and rolling off his lover and resting on his back to her right, Ron said: "Nancy, that was totally awesome for me. I hope I was good for you, babe."

Amazed that he could possibly think it had not been perfect for her, she responded: "Ron, you've got to be kidding. That was just incredible for me. It was amazing. And I can tell you that I definitely don't have any regrets." She finished and smiled as she grasped his still very hard and very much erect cock that was coated with the milky residue of their lovemaking. She slid her hand up and down the swollen shaft, and noted that more cum oozed out of the tip and slid down the thickly swelled jet black mushroom and down the shaft onto her hand. Leaning over her lover, Nancy took his love juice coated cock into her mouth, sucking him eagerly as he placed his hands on her head.

Ron relaxed comfortably on the bed as he allowed Nancy to suck him and jerk him to another orgasm. As she drew her mocha Adonis closer to climax, she noticed his breathing increase and his washboard abs were quivering with each breath closer to his orgasm. She placed one hand on his abs and loved the hard feel of their contractions as he got closer to cumming. When he finally came, his semen shot out of his shaft and into the air about six inches. This time, he came less than his first explosion, but Nancy was nevertheless surprised at the volume of cum, and she was amazed at how his cock had swelled while she was sucking and jerking him. Quickly, she covered his thick black mushroom and sucked the rest of his love juices as they shot up and out of his onyx shaft. She was also amazed that she felt a stirring in her loins yet again for him, and she wondered if the next time could be as good as their first.

"Christ Nancy! That was excellent! Marc is a lucky man to have an expert like you. I never cum that much the second time around. You bring out the best in my friend." Ron joked with a satisfied smile on his face.

Nancy looked up at Ron, his cum dripping from her lips and smiled. "Good, I owed you that. It was even better than I had imagined it would be. And, you may not believe me, but I have imagined that many, many times." She finished with a coy smile. And then she moved up his body, licking his abs, and kissing his nipples, and then lying atop of his hard body and kissing him passionately on the lips. She sensed his still hard cock pressing between her legs as she lay atop of him. And, she felt his strong arms wrap around her and hold her tightly as they continued to kiss. It felt so good doing this with Ron, and she knew he loved being with her as well.

They snuggled and cuddled for a while, and Nancy dozed off first. Ron loved the feel of his new found white princess lying asleep atop of him. Since his wife had died, he had not had sex with anyone, and doing it now with Nancy was a dream come true for him. Sex with her was incredible for Ron. He had loved her look from the very first time he saw her. And now, to have her beautiful and naked body lying atop of his, was just perfect. Eating her and fucking her had been fantastic. And the way she had sucked him excited him incredibly. What's more, it was more than just sex for Ron. He knew that he had feelings for Nancy. The only fly in the ointment was the fact that she was married. Ron did not want to think about that right now. He just wanted to enjoy what was left of the night. He knew that Nancy and he would have to separate before Rose stirred, he figured some time around six in the morning would be safe. There was no way she would come to before that.

He dozed off, holding his white lover. Nancy's milky white skin contrasted nicely with Ron's medium brown color. The image of the two lovers lying naked together would have made a great shot for any porn magazine. The delicate and shapely white woman with her sandy hair draped across the black stud's chiseled chest. Her pretty face rested softly on his hard pecs; the rounded edges of her full breasts were visible as they pressed against his beautifully defined abs with their jet black stubble contrasting against his mocha colored skin; her incredibly nice ass was positioned in such a way that her crotch rested on the center of his upper right thigh, with her right leg pulled upward toward her lover's waist, while her left leg paralleled his right leg and contrasted with the darkly muscled thigh and calf. His thick cock was exposed to view and rested on the mattress between his legs, with the upper part of it obscured by his lover's thigh. His nicely muscled arms were still wrapped around his lover's back, and the two of them snored gently after their earlier lovemaking.

A milky colored fluid was still leaking from Nancy's vagina and had made a line down Ron's thigh dripping into a gooey wet puddle on the sheet below his leg. Nancy snored gently as she rested on Ron. She was exhausted from the sex and the drinking of the afternoon and evening. But as she dozed off, she felt totally satisfied sexually for the first time she could recall in years, and she had slipped into a deep and comfortable sleep. Loud retching sounds coming from the bathroom across from her bedroom jolted Nancy from her peaceful rest. Ron jumped at the sudden movement of Nancy's body.

Panicked, Nancy knew instantly that Rose had gotten up and was throwing up in the bathroom. She was momentarily terrified that Rose had seen Ron and her in the bed naked. She pulled her robe from her closet and ran to the bath. Ron grabbed a white terrycloth robe of Marc's from the closet. It was one of those one size fits all, and it had always been too big for Marc, but it fit Ron nicely. He also grabbed his pillow and quickly brought it to the living room couch, hoping that he and Nancy had not been discovered. Then, he stood outside the bathroom door while he listened to Nancy asking Rose if she could get her anything.

ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers