Black Wife Cuckolding Black Guys

Story Info
Black wives cuckolds black husbands in Ontario.
1.3k words
3.54
24.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Wendy Haven-Billings here. I'm a five-foot-eight, curvy and sexy, big-bottomed and gorgeously dark-skinned sister living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. My folks Luther and Marianne Haven hail from the island of Jamaica but I was born and raised in Mississauga. Got one hell of a story to share with you today. I am a Cuckoldress. Cuckolding does occur in the black community, ladies and gentlemen. Never let anyone tell you different.

What is a cuckoldress, you may ask? A woman who cuckolds her husband or boyfriend by banging men right in front of him. One of a growing number of black women who enjoy cuckolding their men. Cuckolding isn't just for white couples where the slutty white wife likes to fuck black men in front of her lame and small-dicked white hubby. The reverse is also a helluva lot of fun, folks.

I brought my good friend and former co-worker Rocco Stiles home for my sexy husband Jacob Billings and I to enjoy. Rocco Stiles is about five-foot-ten, skinny, with alabaster skin, green eyes and spiky brown hair. He's openly bisexual and one of those rare white Canadian males in the Greater Toronto Area who isn't prejudiced against people of different skin tones. Trust me, they're rare.

As kinky as I am, I know there are lots of racist white dudes out there who hate black men while lusting after black women. I would never bring one of those creeps into my life or my bedroom. I am kinky but not crazy. I carefully screened Rocco over a long period of time. We met three years ago at the hospital where I work, and have been real close since. Rocco recently got dumped by his long-time boyfriend Julius Pierre, a tall and gorgeous Haitian guy he'd been dating since his college days.

Rocco Stiles definitely had the post breakup blues, if you ask me. The dude needed a little pick-me-up and that's why I brought him over for Jacob and I to enjoy. My husband Jacob is six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with light brown skin and curly black hair. Jacob is biracial, born of a white Canadian mother, Justine Tremblay, and a Jamaican immigrant father, Victor Billings.

We met at the University of Toronto a long time ago. From the moment I first laid eyes on Jacob Billings, I knew that the tall, manly and sexy, light-skinned brother was definitely the one for me. We were campus sweethearts and got married after graduation. He's an engineer and I'm a nurse. We've been married for ten years now and have two lovely daughters together, Isabel and Mariam. They're off visiting their grandparents in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, leaving Jacob and I with the entire house to ourselves.

Jacob and I are a sexually adventurous couple. One time, just for his pleasure, I hired a twenty-year-old white female escort named Deanna for his thirty-first birthday. Jacob enjoyed fucking the hell out of Deanna in front of me, bending the blonde-haired, skinny white bitch over and spanking her narrow butt while sliding his dark dick into her cunt. Deanna was a real screamer and that really turned Jacob on. What black man doesn't enjoy making a white woman squeal during sex?

A lot of black guys and biracial men are into blondes and my husband Jacob Billings was apparently no exception. He fucked the hell out of Deanna, and had a lot of fun that night. It only cost me three hundred dollars. Am I a good wife or what? Knowing that my husband Jacob occasionally finds white females attractive, I brought one over for him to fuck. It's all about controlling my husband's sexuality and preserving my marriage, ladies and gentlemen. That's part of the reason why I decided to cuckold Jacob. For, in banging a white female in front of me, his devoted black wife, Jacob cuckolded ME, and I wanted revenge. My sweet revenge indeed.

Rocco and I got busy in the Billings household living room as my husband Jacob watched. As befitting a cuckold, Jacob's huge black dick was ensnared in a chastity device. I made my black husband watch as I, his dutiful and lovely black wife sucked a white dude's dick. Jacob's eyes had a glassy look in them as I sucked Rocco's dick, and then rolled a condom on it before climbing on top of him. Rocco put his hands on my hips and sliding his thick white dick into my wet, horny black pussy.

Rocco later put me on all fours, spanked my big black butt and pulled on my weave as he slammed his dick into my cunt. I screamed like a madwoman and urged him to fuck me harder. Rocco fucked me real good, and after he pulled out of me, a deliciously wicked idea sprang into my mind. I told Jacob to come over and suck Rocco's dick, and my sexy black hubby did as he was told. He greedily sucked Rocco's dick and when Rocco came a second time, Jacob sucked every last drop of cum out of that thick white dick.

Afterwards, I wanted to see some male to male action. I would have wanted to watch Rocco fuck Jacob's sweet ass but the bisexual white dude told us that he was strictly bottom, while Jacob was versatile. So Jacob bent Rocco over and stuffed his thick black dick into the white dude's ass. Gripping Rocco's hips, Jacob pumped his dick into his ass while Rocco licked my sweet black pussy.

I loved being on the receiving end of oral pleasure from Rocco, and watching my sexy husband Jacob slam his dick into Rocco's ass really got me going. A lot of black females out there love bisexual men and I am thrilled to say that I am one of them. Jacob pounded his dark dick into Rocco's ass until he begged for mercy, then finally, Jacob pulled out.

Still feeling horny, I fetched my strap-on dildo and fucked Jacob's ass with it while he sucked Rocco's dick some more. That last bit was really hot to me. After pounding Jacob's ass with my strap-on dildo, I had another marvelous idea. Since I've got two sexy, horny bisexual guys with big dicks on deck, why not get them to fill my holes?

Jacob and Rocco were all for it when I told them. I climbed on top of Rocco, impaling my wet black cunt on his white dick while my husband Jacob came up behind me. The sexy bisexual brother I love and cherish put his hands on my hips and thrust his big dark dick into my well-lubricated but still tight asshole. I urged Jacob and Rocco to fuck me harder, and the two studs were happy to oblige.

I screamed like a madwoman as I got relentlessly pounded, my curvy body shaking under the force of Jacob and Rocco's thrusting dicks. Jacob filled my asshole with his big dark dick while Rocco's thick white cock crammed into my cunt. Jacob smacked my ass and Rocco sucked on my tits as they fucked me. That's when I just about lost all pretense of female dominance and control. I squealed and urged Jacob and Rocco to have their way with me. They slammed their big dicks into my holes and ravaged my curvaceous body until I cried tears of joy mixed with pain and actually tapped out, begging for mercy. It was so damn hot!

Much later, Jacob, Rocco and I hit the showers, then Rocco hit the road, with our heartfelt thanks. Jacob and I waved Rocco goodbye, and shared a passionate kiss. I am the good black wife of a kinky and gorgeous bisexual black man. We have a wonderful, passionate relationship and a happy marriage. We're educated, own our house, have successful careers and we're great parents. Oh, and we're kinky and sinfully sexy. We're the black couple you didn't know existed. Happy new year, Canada!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers