Black Woman Fantasy

Story Info
Black coed agrees to erotic photo session.
8k words
4.75
355.9k
366
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,829 Followers

I love pornography. I regularly download videos and pictures from the Internet and love reading erotic stories. I am particularly drawn to pictures of black women with their chocolate brown skin, nearly black nipples and velvety pubic hair. I am a white male in my thirties and have never been with a black woman. I've been married for about ten years and my wife and I enjoy an adventurous sex life. She gets turned on watching x-rated movies and reading erotica as much as I do, but doesn't understand my fascination with dark skinned women.

I work as an analyst for a securities company and my wife is a lawyer specializing in corporate mergers. She travels a lot and is frequently out of town for several days at a time. Whenever she's gone, I surf the web or use my file-sharing program to search for pictures and videos of beautiful black women. Most of the models on the web sites I've found look like junkie whores instead of models. Where are the gorgeous black babes? I have this fantasy of taking matters into my own hands and inviting a young black female over to the house for a photo shoot. My wife worked her way through law school as a photographer and still has all the camera equipment, lights and backdrops. My ultimate fantasy is that the photo shoot leads to hot sex with a beautiful, young black woman.

The current star of my fantasies is Katrina, a sexy, black, 18 year old intern working in our office for the summer. She is the daughter of one of my clients and this is her third summer working for us. She sorts the mail, does filing and general clerical duties for the analysts working on my floor and we interact frequently with good rapport. She is a knockout. She has shiny black hair hanging down to her shoulders, beautiful big brown eyes set between high cheek bones and a smile made more inviting by a thick, pouty lower lip. She's about 5' 8" with long shapely legs usually covered with black nylons. She wears short skirts that fit tightly across her round ass cheeks that gently curve up to her slender waist. Her ample breasts push out her clinging tops creating perfectly round orbs high on her chest. Everyday I watch her push the mail cart through the hallways and imagine caressing her naked ass or sucking on her black nipples. I fantasize taking her home with me and photographing her in a variety of lewd positions before pounding my hard cock into her tight, young pussy. I have to stay behind my desk whenever she's around to hide the bulge in my pants.

"Hey, Mr. C, I've got a few envelopes for you today. Looks like some papers to sign do you want me to wait for them?" Katrina has walked into my office with the mail. She's wearing a white blouse with the top two buttons undone giving me a generous view of the top of her tits as they disappear into a black, lace bra. She's wearing a gray skirt with a pink belt cinched across her flat stomach.

"That would be great, Kat. It should only take a minute or two, have a seat." I motion her to one of the chairs across from my desk. She sits down, her skirt riding halfway up her thigh even before she crosses her legs. I'm trying not to leer at her as I open the manila envelope. "All ready for college?" I ask, "When do you leave us this time?" I'm staring at her lovely legs as I sign on the designated lines on the documents. I watch her uncross her legs and catch a glimpse of bare thigh above her black nylons.

"Three more weeks, then I'm a college freshman. My dad's driving me up to school and staying the weekend to help me get settled. I'm going to miss it here." Her smile is captivating and it pulls my eyes away from her legs.

"We'll be the ones missing you, Kat. You'll be too busy studying and partying and living the coed life to miss us. I almost envy you, although I must admit there are aspects of my college days that I wouldn't want to relive." I say laughingly.

"Really? Like what?" Katrina asks, leaning forward to listen to my answer. Her blouse gapes open on one side giving me a clear view of most of her left tit. I am awestruck at the sight of this smooth, milk chocolate colored globe and my cock reacts accordingly creating an even bigger bulge in my pants.

"Well, for some of us the freedom of being away from home for the first time was a little more independence than we could handle. Let's just say that my first couple of semesters didn't make my parents proud." My mouth is dry and I'm hiding a raging hard on as I finish signing the papers. It's not the head on my shoulders that's driving my actions when I impulsively ask Katrina to have lunch with me. "I suppose you should deliver the rest of the mail rather than sit her and chat with me. Would you like to continue our conversation over lunch? I usually just go downstairs to the deli, what do you say?" I ask, as I finish addressing the envelope and hand it to her.

"That would be fun, Mr. C." Katrina gives me a dazzling smile, stands up and walks toward the door. "I get my break at twelve, okay?"

"Perfect" I say, "I'll meet you there." I watch her firm, round ass swish back and forth as she pushes the mail cart down the hallway away from my office. It's eleven-thirty and I don't get any work done for the next half hour as I plot how to make my fantasy come true. I realize that I need a scapegoat to avoid being seen as a dirty old man when I propose a photo session to Katrina. My idea actually seems plausible by the time I reach the elevator and push the button for the first floor. Katrina is waiting for me at a booth in the corner, reading the menu when I arrive. I sit across from her and thank her for having lunch with me.

"No. Thank you, Mr. C. Being the only intern in an office of executives and assistants, I usually eat alone. This is a real treat for me." Katrina is sharing that intoxicating smile with me again and this time her whole face is lit up in a smile that extends up to the sparkle in her eyes. I definitely want to capture this girl on film or I should say on memory card.

"A beautiful girl like you should never have to eat alone." I say, reading the specials on the menu.

"Why Mr. C. Are you flirting with me?" She laughs, playfully batting her eyelashes at me. "It's not everyday a girl gets invited to lunch by a handsome executive."

"Why Katrina, are you flirting with me?" I laugh. "If so, you should probably drop the Mr. C and just call me Chris, okay?"

"Okay, Chris and please keep calling me Kat, all my friends do." The waiter comes by and we both order salads and ice tea. After the waiter brings our drinks and some bread, I decide to broach the subject of my fantasy.

"Katrina, I mean Kat. There's something I want to ask you, but I'm afraid I might offend you or lessen your opinion of me by asking it." I'm looking directly in her eyes and wait for a response.

"Nothing would lessen my opinion of you, Chris. You're the nicest person in the whole office. My daddy speaks very highly of you. Just ask me whatever you want."

"Well, this isn't something I would ever want your father to know about. So what I'd like to do is ask the question, but if you're offended or uncomfortable, we can forget I ever asked it and get back to discussing college life. Is that alright with you?"

"Wow, you really have me intrigued now. I can't wait to hear what this mystery question is so I'll agree to your terms, but I doubt I'll be offended by anything that you say." Katrina is smiling again and leans forward in her seat. My eyes are again drawn to her milk chocolate cleavage visible through her gaping blouse.

"I have a photography business that I work at part time out of my house for a select group of clients with specific requests." I speak slowly and stress the specific requests. "I photograph models and provide pictures to my clients strictly for their individual use." This is where the "client" becomes the scapegoat for my own desires. It's not me it's the client that wants these pictures.

"And these pictures. I assume they are nudes or semi-nudes." Katrina seems more curious than offended. This could go better than I thought.

"Yes. My clients provide specific requests including the model's age, appearance and even the exact poses they want. Sometimes they request video, but usually it's just still photographs. Now for the question." I pause and take a bite of my salad.

"Yes, I can hardly wait for the big, mystery question. I have to say that you've already taken me by surprise. I can only imagine what comes next." Katrina picks up her glass of ice tea, her big brown eyes smiling up at me as she sucks the ice tea through the straw.

"I have a client who has requested pictures of a young, black woman. He specifically wants an 18 year old who is not a professional model and has not previously posed nude for anyone. That means I can't rely on my usual sources and I don't know any young, black women besides you. So I thought there might be a remote chance that you would know someone willing to do this. The pay is quite lucrative but she would have to be very attractive. Maybe not as beautiful as you are, but as close to your look as possible. There that's the question. If it offends you, please accept my apology and we'll forget I even asked it." I stop talking and look at her. She has her head titled to the side and is studying me intently. I dip some bread in the salad dressing left on my plate and take a bite, still looking at Katrina.

"How lucrative?" Katrina asks, raising her eyebrow and speaking slowly.

"I usually pay $500 per four hour session. It normally takes one or two sessions to get all the required pictures. Anyone you suggest, I would have to interview and make sure they have all the qualifications." I had decided before lunch that Katrina naked in my bed was worth $1,000. I could see on her face that she was considering it. It took a few minutes before she spoke.

"Would I do? Do I meet the qualifications for your photographs?" She's looking at me coyly and I'm trying not to show how excited I am by her answer.

"Are you serious? I really wasn't thinking of you for this. What would your father think? I'm not sure this is a good idea, Kat." My god! I may actually see this young black teenager naked on my bed before the week is out. My wife is going out of town day after tomorrow and will be gone for four days. The timing couldn't be more perfect.

"First of all, it's not something I would tell my father and I don't think you should either. He doesn't know about your photography business, does he? He's not one of your clients is he?" Suddenly the conversation takes an unexpected twist and Katrina is looking at me intently.

"No, your father doesn't know about it and is not one of my clients." I answer her honestly. Of course, there aren't any clients so how could he be?

"Okay. Secondly, I'm 18 years old, can think for myself and I think it might be fun. You didn't answer whether I would qualify."

"Well. If we're going to pursue this I have to ask you a few more questions. First, though, I want you to understand these are very intimate photographs with some extreme close ups that you might find embarrassing, Kat."

"Chris, I've never done anything like this, but I trust you. Just knowing the kind of person you are, I expect that you do whatever it takes to set your models at ease. I'm okay with the types of pictures you're talking about. What are the questions?"

My cock is pushing hard against my zipper as I contemplate the questions I want to ask, especially since I'm making this up as I go. "Okay, first, are you a virgin?"

"No." Yes! First hurdle cleared. That's all I care about but I ask a few more questions to make it seem realistic.

"Okay. Do you have any birth marks, blemishes or tattoos that I should know about before we start taking pictures?" I'm again staring at her cleavage.

"Hmm. Let's see. I have a small tattoo on the inside of my ankle, but aside from that, nothing." I get a quick flash of upper thigh and black panties when she lifts her leg up to show me her tattoo. I can barely see a small flower through her nylons.

"Okay, no problem. Are you trimmed, completely shaved or natural?" I ask, looking directly into her sexy, brown eyes.

"What? Oh that!" She's laughing as she tells me, "Trimmed, I guess. I do trim it, but I don't shave down there."

"Perfect. What's your bra size, Kat." I'm just curious about this and I'm trying to make it seem like there is specific criteria.

"36C. Wow. Your client requests a specific bra size?" Katrina has gotten past her initial apprehension and is now very intent on meeting the client's criteria.

"No. But once I've found a model, I e-mail the specifics for approval before we do the photo shoot." I'm trying to sound very businesslike while by heart is pounding in my chest and my cock is throbbing in my pants. "There is no doubt, my client will approve of you."

"Umm. Tell me again how these pictures are going to be used. I'm not going to show up in some sleazy magazine or all over the Internet am I?" Katrina is starting to think through the ramifications of what she's agreed to do and I'm afraid she's going to back out.

"Absolutely not. First of all, I know this client and he keeps pictures strictly for his own personal enjoyment. Secondly, I have a written contract with each of my clients that forbids publication or distribution of any of my photographs. I retain the copywrite for all of my pictures, which makes the contract legally binding. I can guarantee you there is nothing to worry about." I reassure her with a lot of bullshit, but she seems to be buying it.

"Nothing to worry about except having my trimmed, not shaved, private area and my 36C breasts photographed close up for some unnamed client to gawk at while he.... while he.... whatever he does while he's gawking." She settles back in the booth, laughing while she says this and I watch her tits gently bounce with her laughter.

"Basically, yes. Are you still up for it?" I ask. I certainly am, my cock is especially up for it.

"Sure, why not. When do we do this?" she asks.

"When is your next day off that you don't have anything planned?" I know she doesn't work on Thursday, which is my wife's first day out of town.

"I'm off Thursday, is that too soon?" she asks. Nothing could be too soon for me. I can hardly breathe as I once again assume a businesslike tone.

"Thursday would work well. We can start early, around 9 a.m. and see how far we get." I am amazed at how far I've already gotten with my fantasy and expect I will get a lot farther on Thursday.

"Now, we have to talk about wardrobe for the shoot. I can supply wardrobe if necessary, but I've found that it's more effective if you can wear your own clothes. The fit will be right and we don't have to waste time making adjustments. The client wants three different series of photographs, a conservative school girl look, a sexy, street look and a seductive bedroom look." I tick off each of these on my fingers as I describe them. "Each series will consist of you posing in various stages of undress. The schoolgirl look should be a conservative skirt and blouse with plain white bra and cotton brief panties. The sexy look will be a tight, short skirt and sleeveless blouse or tank top with lace bra, sexy nylons and a thong. The seductive look is a sheer nightgown or negligee with matching panties or thong and no bra. Which of these can you bring and which will you need me to supply?" I ask her in my most disassociated, businesslike tone.

"Well I think I have skirts and tops for both the school girl and street girl look. I don't have any white underwear, I mainly have black and purple." She starts laughing, "You know, it's weird. I don't mind telling you whether I'm shaved or not, but talking about what type of panties I own is embarrassing. That's really weird."

"I start laughing with her, "It's true. Some of my models are more shy exposing their underwear than when they are posing totally nude. How about the rest of the clothing." I'm starting to sound like I've been doing this for years.

"I have a black thong and a black lace bra." She glances down and I get the impression she's talking about what she's wearing right now. My cock reacts to the image of her sitting there in a thong under her short, tight skirt. "What else do we need?"

"A sheer nightgown." I answer without intonation, wondering whether this lovely young teenager owns any sexy nightwear.

"I have a baby doll, but I'm not sure how sheer it is. It's pink with little frills around it. "She's using her hands to show me where the frills are around her hips and just below her tits.

I look at her and ask indifferently, "Do your nipples show through when you wear it. It has to leave almost nothing to the imagination." I can't help but look right at her tits when I ask her this and I might be imagining it, but I think I see her the points of her nipples pushing at her blouse. Could this conversation be having the same effect on her that it is on me?

"Well, I... uh... no. I don't think you can see that much." She is flustered and I see her blush for the first time. Her complexion seems to have taken on a dark brown glow compared with the light brown coloring it had a minute ago. She takes a deep breath and I watch her breasts swell under her blouse and I definitely see the outline of her nipples in the white fabric. This girl is getting turned on from our conversation.

"Okay, well bring it anyway and we'll see. How about if I give you money to get the white bra and panties and I'll take care of the negligee?"

"Sure that'll work." She smiles at me.

"You'll need to bring your make up. For the schoolgirl look, I'll shoot you very naturally without much make up but for the sexy street look you'll need some bright lipstick and some eyeliner to match your outfit. For the seductive, bedroom look you'll need more subtle shades of eyeliner and lipstick, okay?"

"Yeah. I've got all that, no problem." She's recovered from her embarrassment and is leaning forward again, engaged in the conversation as if we were planning a field trip to a museum instead of a naked photo shoot in my bedroom.

"Good. I'm excited that you're going to do this. Stop by my office before you leave today and I'll give you directions to my house." I stand up while she's leaning over the side of the bench to retrieve her purse from the floor. The front of her blouse spreads open as she bends down and her bra cup hangs about a half inch away from her body. I can see most of her soft chocolate colored breast, and about half of her black nipple with it's surrounding areola before she sits up. I turn toward the door before she can see the bulge in the front of my pants. This is just a tease for what I'll see on Thursday.

When Katrina brings the afternoon mail I give her my address, some shopping money and tell her to wear the schoolgirl outfit when she comes over Thursday and we'll start with that.

Wednesday night, after my wife leaves for the airport I set up the camera equipment in the guest room. The feminine dŽcor in our guest room will make a great place to do the photo shoot. I also go to the Lingerie shop at the mall and get a sheer pink teddy with matching thong for the bedroom shoot. I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep.

Katrina rings the doorbell right at nine o'clock Thursday morning. I lead her down the hall and detect a bit of nervousness as we stow her make-up and extra clothes in the guest bathroom. I realize that I'm going to have to take it real slow and help her relax. My plan is to get her so heated up during the photo shoot that she wants me to fuck her. Worse case scenario I get great pictures of her naked body. I have her complete a release form that I created last night in Microsoft Word then explain to her what we'll be doing.

samslam
samslam
12,829 Followers