Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 12

Story Info
Black college students fall in love.
1.2k words
2.25
16.7k
7

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Raquel Jean-Pierre is the name. I'm a five-foot-ten, curvy, busty and big-bottomed black woman of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Bridgewater State College, majoring in business. It's my first year at the college. Last June, I graduated from Cardinal High School. Bridgewater State College is a mostly white campus with a somewhat diverse student body. Many African-American, Hispanic and Asian students from nearby Brockton attend the school. I found myself bored as hell. There were lots of guys around, but they didn't appeal to a sexy young black woman like myself. I like my men to be black and manly, not white and nerdy. Nothing personal, just my preference.

I made quite a few friends at Bridgewater State College. Myra Adewale, a young black woman from South Africa is one of my best friends. We met during Orientation Day. Along with our friend Janet Lee, a Chinese-American pre-med student, we formed a glorious trio. We hung out together, and supported each other. Like girlfriends should. However, something was missing. I love my girlfriends but I need a man. Preferably a black man. There were lots of good-looking black men on the college campus, but most of them had white chick fever. It's an inexplicable phenomenon. I swear, every black guy on the football and basketball teams of college campuses across America is dating some blonde hussy with a name like Amber, Bambi or Meredith. And most of the times, these chicks aren't even pretty. They have okay faces but flat chests and flat butts. Hey, if that's what the black college men want, that's their choice. To each his own, you know. I sincerely hoped that somewhere out there, there are black college men seeking black college women.

I busied myself studying, and aced my classes. I've always been a good scholar, so it was easy. Working hard at maintaining a 3.9 GPA took my mind off guys, at least temporarily. As fate would have it, my luck soon changed. Recently I hooked up with this tall, handsome black stud named Jerome Wilfred. And he's all that and then some. He's a Haitian-American soccer player at Emerson College in Boston, and he likes the sisters. Especially thick, beautifully dark-skinned and big-bottomed sisters like me. Glad to know some black college men still like black women. It fills this sister's heart with joy.

Jerome and his friends like to hang out in Brockton. He's from Atlanta and doesn't much care for Emerson College's lily white campus. I know just what he means. He wanted to hang out with others like him, other black college students. We have our own hangouts, you know. That's how we met. We've been inseparable ever since. What can I say? The chemistry was just right. We had a lot in common. Just two Haitian-American college students trying to make it in America. Jerome was quite the charmer. He would take me dancing to some really cool reggae clubs, and we would walk all over Boston, holding hands and laughing. Just a young black couple in the big city, enjoying each other's company. And it was a beautiful thing.

Jerome once invited to his place. He's staying at his aunt Jacqueline's place. She's a lawyer in the big city who owns a really nice house in Brockton's west side. She's got a really nice pool. That day, she and her husband Carl were at work so Jerome had the place all to himself. He dialed me up and I came over. At Jerome's insistence, we went skinny dipping. Right in his aunt's pool. I know what you're thinking. I don't do this for every guy I'm with. Only the ones I like. And I really liked Jerome. He was so tall, sexy and friendly. With sexy eyes full of mischief. Yeah, he could talk almost anyone into anything. I guess that's why he talked me into taking my clothes off. Lucky for us, there was a high wooden fence surrounding the house so people couldn't see us.

I admired my favorite black stud's sexy body. Hot damn, Jerome was fine. Six feet tall, lean and muscular. Simply amazing. The two of us were frolicking in the pool, laughing and having some really playful water fights. I made big splashes and easily defeated Jerome. Yeah, I had the sexy Haitian stud in full retreat. I cornered Jerome, and told him to surrender. Smiling, he held his hands up in mock surrender. I wrapped my arms around him, and pulled him to me. And we shared a passionate kiss. It was our first real kiss. And I must say it was magical. And I'm not just saying that because Jerome is the first guy I've kissed in a long time. Not that I ever kiss chicks. I love my girlfriends but not like that. I'm all about the guys. Actually, make that hot black guys. And now that I finally got myself a sexy black stud, I wanted to make up for lost time.

Jerome and I kissed and caressed one another in the warm waters of his aunt's swimming pool. I looked at our reflections in the crystal clear water and I must say I liked the way we looked. Jerome swept me into his arms, and ran his hands all over my body. And before I knew it, he started making love to me. I moaned in pleasure as his hands cupped my breasts, pinched my big buttocks and his fingers slid inside of me. I gasped at this most welcome intrusion. Jerome's fingers teased me as he played with my wet pussy. I ached for him and urged him to take me. Looking me in the eye, he took my hands and placed them on his sex. I gazed down at his member. I hesitantly ran my hands down his length. His member was easily eight inches long, quite thick, and uncircumcised. I got on my knees and took Jerome into my mouth. He ran his hands through my hair lovingly as I sucked him off. I didn't usually go down on guys but I liked Jerome. He was so fine. I rocked his world, showing off skills he didn't know I had.

Once I had Jerome hard as a piston, I begged him to take me. He pressed me against the wall of the pool, spread my legs and entered me. I groaned as I felt his thick member invade my wet pussy. It was painfully delicious. Or deliciously painful. I wrapped my arms around Jerome, welcoming him inside of me. He fucked me hard, and tenderly at the same time. I undulated against him, loving the feel of his throbbing manhood inside of me. Our first time making love together, and it was absolutely amazing. Our cries of pleasure filled the air, and we were beyond caring. Afterwards, we tenderly held each other. Just letting the water rock us from side to side. It was one of the best days of my life.

Life is okay for me. I'm in school, and doing really well academically and socially. My relationship with Jerome is absolutely wonderful. I can honestly say that he completes me. How much do I love Jerome? A lot. Why? So many reasons. Let's see, he's handsome, smart and sexy. And he treats me right. I make sure I treat him right too. I support him, care for him and show him that I care. And I give him more booty than he knows what to do with. Yeah, we're alright. Just a black couple in collegiate America. And we're happy together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers