Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 20

Story Info
Black MILF seduces bisexual Black sportsman.
2k words
1.12
17.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

My name is Cody Johnson. I'm a big and tall young Black man living in Champion City, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Sanders College, a historically Black private school. It's the setting of this brother's adventures. I'm captain of the Men's intercollegiate Football team, and a man in my position is quite popular on campus. And that's part of the problem. Everybody knows me. I can't shit without somebody finding out about it. I have certain aspects of my life that I don't need everyone knowing about. For starters, I'm bisexual. What I've learned is that if you're gay or bisexual and you play NCAA Division One Football, you should keep it to yourself.

Sanders College is an accredited school offering associates, bachelors and masters degrees in more than seventy fields. We have a Law School, a Business School and a Medical School. The institution has a student population of eleven thousand, most of whom come from the Champion City Metropolitan area. Many students hail from nearby towns like Randolph, Bridgewater and Avon. My native Champion City has about one hundred thousand people, and fifty two percent of the population is of African-American, Cape Verdean, Asian, Native American and Hispanic descent. It's one of the most diverse towns in Massachusetts. I feel right at home here. The Mayor of Champion City is an openly gay African-American. The Chief of Police is a lady of Asian and Hispanic descent. Yeah, people of color have come a long way here.

Sanders College is fielding an intercollegiate football team for the first time since it was founded in 1969 by a group of African-American activists and philanthropists. This has really put us on the map. Enrollment increased by ten percent this year. Fifty eight percent of the students are Black, twenty two percent are Hispanic or Asian, and twenty percent are Caucasian. I can live with those demographics. Finally a college where a brother doesn't feel uncomfortable, you know. There are so many brothers and honeys out here. I love seeing my fellow African-Americans pursuing higher education. More brothers and sisters need to step up and get things done. We can accomplish anything. If we work hard enough to overcome life's and society's challenges. I think our President Barack Obama proves that.

There are quite a few guys on campus this year. Male enrollment has risen and we make up forty nine percent of the freshman class. That's not bad. Not bad at all. Why is that important? Simply because of the gender quota issues brought by Title IX, folks. If there aren't enough men on campus to represent, the Powers That Be are going to chop the men's varsity sports teams. I don't want that to happen. Women make up fifty three percent of the total student body. And they have a lot more athletic endeavors available to them. The men don't need to lose what little they have. As of 2009, the Sanders College Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Gymnastics, Soccer, Rifle, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Golf, Wrestling, Volleyball, Tennis and Track & Field. For student-athletes of the feminine persuasion, they offer Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Bowling, Gymnastics, Fencing, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Water Polo, Rugby, Rifle, Golf, Wrestling, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Track & Field and Archery. Our teams are known as the Soaring Eagles and Lady Eagles. We compete in the NCAA Division One. Did you see? The women have far more sports teams than the men do. That's why we need more men on campus. To protect what we have.

Gender equality is a funny concept in higher education circles, folks. Apparently the only way women can compete with men is if things are deliberately shifted to their favor. Whether they deserve it or not. And they get what they want. Unfairly so, I might add. Of course, this isn't an opinion I care to share with the people around me. The President of Sanders College is Elisabeth Brownstone, a tall, butch-looking Black woman who was once a powerhouse during the early days of the WNBA. She was a pioneer in many ways. After retiring from the WNBA and earning her MBA from Howard University, she returned to her alma mater, Sanders College, as a professor. A decade later, she was now the school's president. Dr. Elisabeth Brownstone is a darling of the media. She's really popular with feminists. I think she's a man-hating witch. Pure and simple. There are a lot of Black females in collegiate America who fall into the category of man-haters. A brother has to watch out. Other women are man-haters too but I don't date outside my race. Nothing against it but it's just not for me.

Now, I don't trust these females on campus. Every five minutes one of them accuses a brother of sexual harassment or worse. I don't need that kind of trouble. I want to get my degree in biology from Sanders College and then either get into Medical School or play for the National Football League. Either one would please me. I've always been good with my hands. Whether I'm playing football with my buddies or tending to an injured friend or a pet. People are surprised that a big and tall football player like me is a medical student in the making. They probably subscribe to the stereotype about us athletes not being brainy. I don't pay attention to these fools. There are lots of smart men playing sports. You don't last long in college sports or professional sports if you're dumb. Trust me on that one. Brawn can only get you so far. You've got to wise up.

For a long time, I just went to class and went to the football field. When I wasn't in class studying or at football practice, I was in my room. I've got a big, nice room. It's got my computer, my bed, my table, a big-screen TV, my collection of Marvel and DC comic books and my porn DVD collection. Hey, I'm a single guy. I've got sixty five porn DVDs hidden in my closet. I like big-booty Black women and thick Hispanic women. I like videos featuring thick dark-skinned females getting fucked in the ass. Anal sex with big women is a special interest of mine. I also like bisexual videos featuring Black guys and Hispanic guys fucking each other and also fucking women of all races. I've got a collection of rare gay Arab porn DVDs. Lately, I've bought a few DVDs featuring Asian, African-American and Hispanic lesbians fucking each other with strap-on dildos. Who doesn't love interracial lesbian porn? I know I do. It's awesome. Yeah, I'm a single guy but I keep myself entertained. Hey, a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.

I hate to admit it but sometimes, masturbation is not enough. To satisfy my lust, I hooked up with this guy named Enrique Mateo. He's on the Sanders College men's Track & Field team. He's tall, with light brown skin, long black hair and pale gray eyes. He's half Black and half Hispanic or something. Not a bad-looking dude. His girlfriend Cassandra O'Connor is a blonde-haired white chick with big tits ( and a fat ass ) who's in my Ethics of Science class. A total bimbo who cheats on her man with at least two Black guys from the football team and one Asian chick from the women's swimming team. Yeah, Enrique's girlfriend gets around. I'm almost completely indifferent. All I know is that Enrique agreed to give me some play.

Enrique and I hooked up in my dorm one Saturday night. We got down and dirty. I put the sexy biracial stud on his knees and fed him my cock. Enrique was a great cock sucker. His mouth latched onto my eight-inch, uncircumcised black monster of a cock and he wouldn't let go. He sucked my cock and licked my balls. He was good at what he did. When I came, he drank my cum. I put on a condom and told him to get into position. Enrique got on all fours and spread his ass for me. I shoved my dick into his ass and pumped him up. He screamed like some punk. I tore his ass up with vigorous thrusts. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, I told him I never wanted to see him again. He left without a word. I knew he wouldn't talk to anyone about me. He's a closeted bisexual college sportsman just like me. Sanders College isn't exactly a liberal school. If a sportsman is exposed as gay or bisexual, it would be the end of him.

After this encounter, my hidden lust abated for a while. Until I ran into Jessica Anderson. A tall, good-looking Black woman in her mid-thirties. You had to see her, folks. Five feet eleven inches tall, pretty in the face, thick in the body and wide in the hips. And her booty was huge and round. Who was this luscious dark-skinned beauty? A professor at Stonehill College who frequently visited her brother Earl Anderson, a stocky Black dude who's the assistant coach of the men's Soccer team. I guess they're pretty close. Earl was ugly as sin but his sister Jessica was hot as hell. First time I saw her while waiting in the Athletic Office, I knew I wanted her. The way she looked at me I knew she wanted me too. When I ran into her at a restaurant two days later, she invited me to have dinner with her. I don't get too close with anybody who attends or works at Sanders College but since she didn't fall into either category, I thought she was okay. Besides, with an ass like hers, I couldn't ignore her for long. I learned a bit about her. Jessica Anderson teaches African-American Literature at Stonehill College. She's also recently divorced. Translation? Horny slut in need of sex. That's okay with me.

Jessica Anderson and I went back to my dorm that afternoon and I had myself a good time. This chick was really freaky. She got naked as I sat on the bed, stroking my dick. Then she came to me, shaking her ass and her tits in front of me. I gently stroked her breasts while feeling her big round ass. I Jessica stroked my dick and knelt before me as she took me into her mouth. Without further ado, she began sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. I haven't had my dick sucked like that in a while. Once she got done sucking my dick, Jessica wanted her pussy licked. I fingered and licked her pussy till she squealed. Then I put her on all fours, gave her big ass a light spanking and then shoved my dick up her pussy. Jessica was quite vocal as I fucked her. I fucked that pussy hard.

After a while, she asked me to try a little back shot. I was all for it. Put my hand lotion to good use, you know. I lubed up Jessica's crack, then pressed my dick against her asshole. Slowly, I pushed it inside. I've fucked women in the ass before but this was my first time butt-fucking an older woman. This was hot. I pumped my dick into Jessica's asshole and made her scream. She squealed and begged me for more. It was terrific. Anal sex is awesome. Sometimes I wonder whose asshole I would rather fuck. A man's asshole or a woman's asshole? This bisexual Black stud can't decide. Oh, well. I had a great time fucking Jessica's ass. When we finished, she put her clothes back on and left. Cool.

Sometimes, I wonder why I live the way I live. Never really bothering with relationships. Instead I seek casual sexual encounters with men and women. I don't know. Someday, I'll meet a woman who can accept me for who I am and then I'll settle down. My Nubian goddess. My Black princess. My wife to be. Maybe. Or maybe I'll find some man to share my life with. He'd have to be one hell of a man. Good-looking, smart, educated and wealthy. Oh yeah. For the female version, I'm more lax. I want a woman who's hot, has her own money, loves the hell out of me and is cool with my sexuality. Yeah, she'd have to be one hell of a woman. Until I can find such rare individuals, I'm happily single. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers